Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When a Bright Star Descends from Heaven It All Begins

An End Time Message from Elijah the Prophet, posted by His Scribe:

18 July 2012

Like a thief in the night shall the Lord descend from Heaven, I Thessalonians 5:1-8; and as written in Revelation 9:1, He shall descend like a bright star, first with the keys to unlock Hell's gate to allow Satan to be spiritually set free to come up upon the Earth as written in His Word, Revelation 13:11, to be the ruler of his kingdom for his appointed 42 months as written in Revelation 13:5.

The Lord shall then rise up to the clouds above the Earth fo fulfill I Thessalonians 4:16-18. Only the real bride of Christ, the very elect chosen and faithful will hear His Voice as written in John 10:27, and He shall send His angels to go down upon the Earth to gather these wise virgins, all lit up spiritually as written in Matthew 25:1-12.

This true bride of Christ will end up above as written in His Word in Revelation 12:14-17, and then taken to a place to rest as written in Revelation 7:14-17. These are the 144,000 as written in Revelation 14:1-12 who have the faith of Lord Jesus and keep His holy ten commandments that He wrote before Moses and lived them as our best example to follow as written in Matthew 5:17-19 as He is the Lord of the Sabbath rest as written in Matthew 12:8.

If we do love our Lord and Savior to be, John 15:10-12, then we will also do as written in John 14:15-18. If you do not intend to obey His written commandments He wrote before Moses, Exodus 31:18, then you will be found as a liar at the White Throne of Judgment in I John 2:4. As we see in Revelation 21:8, all liars go to Hell. Jesus kept the seventh day Sabbath before His early Christian church as our best example to follow.

Then when did the keeping of Sunday as Lord's day of rest begin? It was Emperor Constantine, the first pope of the Roman church. He was a sun god worshiper along with being a Queen of Heaven worshiper. He sent armies out to destroy Sabbath-keeping churches who followed their Lord Jesus Christ.

So after many years, most of the so-called Christian churches followed the observance of Constantine's sun god worship day as their day of rest, II Thessalonians 2:9-12.

I have sent out multitudes of messages of truth about the true seventh day Sabbath day of the Lord, but sad to say, so many, even pastors, do not want to seek the truth and so have led a multitude to believe this lie that the Lord has allowed them to believe regarding this new Lord's day of rest to their hurt, II Corinthians 11:3-4. Because they do not seek the truth, Almighty God will send them a strong delusion as written in II Thessalonians 2:11, Matthew 13:14-15.

We are seeing the great falling away from the faith as written in His Word in II Thessalonians 2:1-3, so we know that Satan is soon to appear and appoint the new king of the Roman Empire soon to arise over Northern Europe the former E.U., and Satan shall anoint this Anti-Christ King over this arisen Roman Empire to fulfill Revelation 9:11. Read Revelation 13:1-2. His number shall be 666, Revelation 13:18. He will be joined by the false prophet. There will be three ruling over the Roman Empire: the Anti-Christ son of perdition, the false prophet of the Vatican, and Satan as written in Revelation 16:13-14.

Elijah the Tishbite

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/

Re: When a Bright Star Descends from Heaven It All Begins

Hello Scribe to Elijah,

Welcome to the site.

Thank you for posting and look forward to your insights, edifying and encouraging comments.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Hello Scribe, welcome to Stevens Place on the net.
This is a friendly room.

Thank you for coming.

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/

Like a thief in the night shall the Lord descend from Heaven, I Thessalonians 5:1-8; and as written in Revelation 9:1, He shall descend like a bright star, first with the keys to unlock Hell's gate to allow Satan to be spiritually set free to come up upon the Earth as written in His Word, Revelation 13:11, to be the ruler of his kingdom for his appointed 42 months as written in Revelation 13:5.

1 Thess. 5: 1-8 KJV

1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

Rev. 9:1 And the 5th angle sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven into the earth, and to him was given the key to the bottomless pit.

Rev. 13: 11 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev. 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

42 months = 12+12+12+6 = 3 and a hlaf years.

The Lord shall then rise up to the clouds above the Earth fo fulfill I Thessalonians 4:16-18. Only the real bride of Christ, the very elect chosen and faithful will hear His Voice as written in John 10:27, and He shall send His angels to go down upon the Earth to gather these wise virgins, all lit up spiritually as written in Matthew 25:1-12.

1 Thess. 4: 16-18

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words

John 10: 27 My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me.

Mt. 25: 1-12

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried , they all slumbered and slept . 6 And at midnight there was a cry made , Behold , the bridegroom cometh ; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose , and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out . 9 But the wise answered , saying , Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell , and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy , the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut . 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying , Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said , Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Do we buy oil? Where do we get his oil? Is his oil free? Do we get oil from his prophets? Do we get oil from the law and the prophets?

John 8: 31-32

If ye continue in my word, then are ye my deciples indeed, and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. KJV

If you obey my teaching, -Good News Bible

If you obey my teaching you are really my deciples, you will know the truth
and the truth will set you free. Good News Bible

Does oil come from obedience?

Does dis-obedience snuff out our light?

Revelation 2: 5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen , and repent , and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent

If he removes our candle, do we have no light?

Who is he speaking to, the church, or the world?

Scribe wrote

This true bride of Christ will end up above as written in His Word in Revelation 12:14-17, and then taken to a place to rest as written in Revelation 7:14-17. These are the 144,000 as written in Revelation 14:1-12 who have the faith of Lord Jesus and keep His holy ten commandments that He wrote before Moses and lived them as our best example to follow as written in Matthew 5:17-19 as He is the Lord of the Sabbath rest as written in Matthew 12:8.

Rev. 12: 14-17

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time , and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev. 7: 14-17

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest . And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev. 14: 1-12

And I looked , and, lo , a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth . These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come : and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying , Babylon is fallen , is fallen , that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Mt. 5: 17-19

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy , but to fulfil . 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled . 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mt. 12: 8

8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

If we do love our Lord and Savior to be, John 15:10-12, then we will also do as written in John 14:15-18. If you do not intend to obey His written commandments He wrote before Moses, Exodus 31:18, then you will be found as a liar at the White Throne of Judgment in I John 2:4. As we see in Revelation 21:8, all liars go to Hell. Jesus kept the seventh day Sabbath before His early Christian church as our best example to follow.

John 15: 10- 12 KJV

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full . 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

John 14: 15-18

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive , because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Exodus 31: 18

18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

1 John 2: 3-5

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith , I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected : hereby know we that we are in him.

Rev.21: 8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable , and murderers, and *****mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Also John 15: 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

John 15: 10-14 Good News Bible

10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. 11 "I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My commandment is this: love one another, just as I love you. 13 The greatest love you can have for your friends is to give your life for them. 14 And you are my friends if you do what I command you.

The 10 commandments

Exodus 20 and Deut. 5

Then when did the keeping of Sunday as Lord's day of rest begin? It was Emperor Constantine, the first pope of the Roman church. He was a sun god worshiper along with being a Queen of Heaven worshiper. He sent armies out to destroy Sabbath-keeping churches who followed their Lord Jesus Christ.

So after many years, most of the so-called Christian churches followed the observance of Constantine's sun god worship day as their day of rest, II Thessalonians 2:9-12.

2 Thess. 2:9-12

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish ; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved . 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

scroll down snip-

Many changes took place in this Babylonian pagan church. Under Constantine, the pagans were permitted to bring their statues and idols of Semiramis, “The Queen of Heaven”, and Nimrod, “Baal”, “The Sun God', into the Church. The names were changed to the Virgin Mary, “Queen of Heaven” and little Jesus, “The Sun God.” For example: Is this Catholic image Mary and baby Jesus or is it Semiramis, “The Queen of Heaven” and son Nimrod? Note the pagan trident symbol from the head of what is supposedly baby Jesus and that the hand is displayed with two fingers and a thumb prominent, being another way of symbolizing the trident and is a Satanic hand sign symbolic of occult powers. This is also used by high Church officials and priests in blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church erroneously say that Peter was the first so called Pope of this Papal system but in fact it was really Constantine. So under Constantine as its first Pope, the Roman Catholic Institution as we know it today had its beginning. See also paganism in the Catholic Church and Catholic Church error and was Peter the first Pope.

The Roman Catholic Church grew in power as the people in Rome were again under the priests and each succeeding Pope. Constantine had fifty Bibles made of perverted manuscripts composed by pagan worshippers of Baal from Alexandria. Alexandria was not only the seat of Baal worship but was also the headquarters of the most liberal philosophers. Those wicked philosophers produced their own perverted version of a Bible, and fifty such copies were made for Constantine to be given to the new “Church” over which he presided. The Latin Vulgate, authored by Jerome and based on the above fifty Bibles, later became the Roman Catholic Bible, which was kept from the people so that unscriptural traditions would have greater emphasis in the minds of the followers of the Pope.

The above information can be found in the books, The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop and the Angel of Light by Jack Chick

snip-

http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/origin_of_babylon_sun_worship.html

for education and discussion purposes

also from above link at 10 commandments site-

The first six days are normal but the 7th day is the “Sabbath of the Lord thy God.” Remember that the occult uses the reverse symbol or is the opposite (in opposition) to God. So if Sunday was Satan's plan for a day of worship, and we have seen historically that it is, then his week would be the reverse of God's week. Instead of being the 6:1 principle it would be 1:6. As seen from the table below, this is the case and so it is not just two days side by side. It is the occult equivalent and this is not by chance but Satan's choice.

Scribe wrote-

I have sent out multitudes of messages of truth about the true seventh day Sabbath day of the Lord, but sad to say, so many, even pastors, do not want to seek the truth and so have led a multitude to believe this lie that the Lord has allowed them to believe regarding this new Lord's day of rest to their hurt, II Corinthians 11:3-4. Because they do not seek the truth, Almighty God will send them a strong delusion as written in II Thessalonians 2:11, Matthew 13:14-15.

2 Cor. 11: 3-4 KJV

3 But I fear , lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached , or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received , or another gospel, which ye have not accepted , ye might well bear with him

2 Thess. 2:11

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Mt. 13: 14- 15 KJV with Apocrypha

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith , By hearing ye shall hear , and shall not understand ; and seeing ye shall see , and shall not perceive : 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross , and their ears are dull of hearing , and their eyes they have closed ; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted , and I should heal them.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/matthew/passage.aspx?q=matthew+13:14-15

for discussion and education purposes-

Lord, open my eyes so I can see, and open my ears so I can hear...

what the spirit is saying to the churches.

Jesus/ Yahushua Lead me and guide me I pray;

and dont let me ever go astray, may I hate the things you hate, my Lord.

scribe wrote-

We are seeing the great falling away from the faith as written in His Word in II Thessalonians 2:1-3, so we know that Satan is soon to appear and appoint the new king of the Roman Empire soon to arise over Northern Europe the former E.U., and Satan shall anoint this Anti-Christ King over this arisen Roman Empire to fulfill Revelation 9:11. Read Revelation 13:1-2. His number shall be 666, Revelation 13:18. He will be joined by the false prophet. There will be three ruling over the Roman Empire: the Anti-Christ son of perdition, the false prophet of the Vatican, and Satan as written in Revelation 16:13-14.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 KJv

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled , neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand . 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed , the son of perdition;

Revelation 9:11.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Revelation 13:1-2

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:18.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 16:13-14

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

If you follow miracles, you could be decieved, oh best beloved.

And my Native American friend got a spirit -guide
in the desert, and it was a frog.

Lord, bring my people home.
Is anything too hard, for you to do?

Turn the un-clean into clean, by the blood of the Lamb.

mtnmollie
Scribe wrote

Rev. 12: 14-17

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time , and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev. 7: 14-17

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest . And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev. 14: 1-12

And I looked , and, lo , a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth . These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come : and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying , Babylon is fallen , is fallen , that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Mt. 5: 17-19

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy , but to fulfil . 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled . 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mt. 12: 8

8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Thank you for all your posts and taking the time to quote the scripture given in the message, which by the way, was written by Elijah the Tishbite, not myself as I am his Scribe and have been for the last decade.

I serve to present his messages in a readable manner with correct grammar and double-check his scriptures and suggest others, then type the message out and give it over to him for his approval.

+++++++++++++++++

Please note that the 144,000 of Revelation 7:1-9 is NOT the same 144,000 of Revelation 14:1-5.

Revelation 7:5-9 enumerates 12,000 of each of the twelve tribes as listed in these verses, so these are the chosen Hebrews which shall be chosen at this time soon coming.

Now, a careful reading of Revelation 14:1-5 will show this group of 144,000 are not Hebrews. They are Gentiles "redeemed from the earth" (redeemed through the blood of the Lamb, the Lord Jesus), as given in both verses 3 and 4. They are the firstfruits unto God and the Lamb and are without fault, that is, declared righteous through obedience to all that the Lord has commanded of them. Verse 4 declares them to be virgins, of which see Matthew 25:1-10. They are a remnant of all who profess to be followers of Christ.

The elect of God has never been many. For just one example, of the children of Israel coming out of Egypt, none of that first generation entered the Promised Land with the exception of Joshua and Caleb, though there were several hundred thousands of Israelites.

Thank you for all your posts and taking the time to quote the scripture given in the message...

Your welcome sir.

mtnmollie
Thank you for all your posts and taking the time to quote the scripture given in the message...

Your welcome sir.

Elijah's scribe is a woman.

I hope you are being blessed by the messages.

So we are to watch for the sudden appearance of a Bright Star. Those unwise virgins will not be watchful or have prepared themselves, Matthew 25:12-13. Neither will they hear His Voice. They are the lukewarm Laodicean church our Lord warned about, Revelation 3:14-19

When the three days of darkness comes near the midnight hour, Jesus will come down from Heaven as a Bright Star with the key to the bottomless pit, Revelation 9:1, Revelation 1:18, to release Satan spiritually to come up upon the Earth as the ruler of the great tribulation for 42 months, Revelation 13:5.

When that Bright Star appears, get all excited, for when the Lord has released Satan, He will forthwith ascend into the clouds to call His elect true bride who hear His Voice, John 10:27, all lit up as wise virgins, to be forever with Him.