Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M: ""Come away with Me" and the mirror images of the Spring and Fall Feasts"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/reneem821.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (21 Aug 2012)
""Come away with Me" and the mirror images of the Spring and Fall Feasts"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I just finished writing this post and opened the ONE email in my inbox and the subject is, "Woman's Retreat 2012--"Come Away with Me"

Come Away with Me
2012 Women's Retreat

"The women's retreat is approaching. It will be on September 21-23... "

I would love to come away with You Jesus on September 23! Thank you for the invitation! If that email is not confirmation to what I have just written, I guess it was just a coincidence, but it was the only email I had and I just happened to open it right before I sent this out to all of you! Here's the post I just wrote:

I believe that the Lord has revealed something very powerful to me. I hope that I can convey it to you through what I am about to write.

Tu B'Av is the line-up for the fulfillment of the Fall Feasts. It is the mirror image of Pentecost, which lines up with the Spring feasts. Pentecost represented the beginning of the wheat harvest and start of the Church Age and Tu B'Av, among many other things, represents the end of the wheat harvest and end of the Church Age. If we line up Tu B'Av with Pentecost and use them as mirrors, with Tu B'Av pointing forward to the Fall Feasts and Pentecost pointing backward to the Spring Feasts, this is what we would come up with:

51 days before Pentecost was fulfilled was Passover, the day that Jesus was crucified.
51 days after Tu B'Av is September 23, 2012, the 7th day from when the Feast of Trumpets begins. Joshua and the Israelites marched around the walls of Jericho for 6 days. On the 7th day, they marched around the walls 7 times and then they fell.

Jesus connected Passover, when He was carrying His cross, to the opening of the 6th seal. Look what Jesus said as He was carrying His cross in Luke 23:30-31: “‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!”’ For if people do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?” He said these words on Passover.

Now look at the 6th seal: Revelation 6:12-16: I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!"

Isn't that interesting? The SAME WORDS that Jesus spoke on Passover are pointing right to the 6th seal of Revelation! I believe that Jesus is pointing us to the Passover being the mirror image of the 7th day after Trumpets, 51 days after Tu B'Av, just as Passover was 51 days before Pentecost! He's pointing to SPRING, when He says the "tree is green", as He is beginning to fulfill the Spring Feasts, and then to the FALL when He says, "when it is dry" for the fulfillment in the end times of the Fall Feasts.

The 6th seal itself is pointing to Passover. Look at what happens at the opening of the 6th seal.
1. There was a great earthquake
2. The sun turned black
3. The whole moon turned blood red

What happened when Jesus died?
1. There was a great earthquake (Matthew 27:51-53: "At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people." Notice the tombs opened at the death of Christ, during the earthquake, even though the people did not come out of the tombs until after the resurrection. The dead in Christ shall rise first...)
2. The sun was darkened (Matthew 27:45: From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land.)
3. There was a total lunar eclipse (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGeSRyzN49Q&feature=related, starting at 49 minutes up to 59 minutes)

These 3 events of the 6th seal were fulfilled on Passover. The next events will be fulfilled at the Rapture, the 7th day from the Feast of Trumpets, the mirror image to Passover:
1. The stars will fall to the earth (demonic alien creatures/fallen angels coming to earth)
2. Heavens will recede like a scroll and every mountain and island will be removed from its place (I believe if the earth tips over - pole shift - the sky would appear to be receding as you look up and every mountain and island would indeed be removed from its place. Please read Isaiah 24).

So, we have Passover taking place 51 days before Pentecost. 51 days after Tu B'Av is the 7th day after the Feast of Trumpets, September 23, 2012.

If we back up 3-4 days before Passover, we have the 10th day of the first month, which was the day that the Jews were supposed to select and prepare the Lamb for the Passover. Going forward 3 days from September 23, 2012, we come to September 26, 2012, the Day of Atonement, the day we meet our precious Savior and Lamb, who was chosen for us by the Father. This also takes place on the tenth day of the first month of the New Year for the Jews. So both days line up with the 10th day of the first month - one in the Spring and one in the Fall.

What happened on the 10th day of the 1st month (Nissan)? Read Joshua 4! It was the day the Israelites crossed the Jordan River to enter the Promised Land! What else happened on the 10th day of the first month??? THE TRIUMPHAL ENTRY OF JESUS!!!

On this day, Jesus warns Jerusalem of its future destruction and says that if the people keep quiet the rocks will cry out (pointing to the sixth seal again when the people cry to the rocks to fall on them and hide them from God's wrath). The next day, Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered (Mark 11). This is another reference to the 6th seal, when it says "as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind".

Revelation 12:
13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman (those who are like Sarah who gave birth through FAITH and not by works like Hagar as Paul teaches in Galatians 4) who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her ( the Bride of Christ is the woman. We are given wings to fly at the Rapture. We are taken to a place prepared for us by Jesus, who said, "I go to prepare a place for you so that where I am, you can be there also. I believe this takes place on September 23, 2012 ) in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river (this is a picture of the crossing of the Jordan River, the earth swallowed the river and they walked across on dry ground like at the time of the Red Sea parting.

We then enter the Promised Land on the Day of Atonement, the 10th day of the first month of the Jewish New Year, just as the Jews walked across the river into the Promised Land on the 10th day of the first month of the Biblical year) that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring —those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus (this represents those Christians who are left behind on earth and those who will become Christians during the Tribulation).

So, from the mirror images we get the following picture:
51 days before Pentecost - Passover
51 days after Tu B'Av - (September 23, 2012) Resurrection of the Dead and Rapture of the Firstfruits and opening of the 6th seal, on the 7th day counting from the Feast of Trumpets

54/55 days before Pentecost - Preparation of the Lamb and the Israelites crossing the Jordan River into the Promised Land and the day that Jesus rode into Jerusalem and then cursed the fig tree
54 days after Tu B'Av - (September 26, 2012) The day we cross over into the Promised Land and worship Jesus in the New Jerusalem on the day we meet Him "face to face", the Day of Atonement
Both events (the Israelites crossing the Jordan River and the Bride of Christ crossing into the Promised Land) fall on the 10th day of the FIRST month - Nissan and Tishrei - Biblical New Year, Jewish New Year! Pretty amazing!!!

The Lord told me that January 1, 2001, represented the "Gentile Feast of Trumpets." He told me that just as His voice was as a trumpet (Revelation 4:1), and the 6th day of Creation was the last day that He spoke, so at the end of the 6th day and the beginning of the 7th, the "last trumpet" would sound. At approximately 10 minutes past midnight on January 7th, 2001, the first shaking took place. My entire body shook for about a minute - violently. About a minute later, my entire body shook violently again, for about a minute, with my mouth tingling and the Lord told me that it represented when Isaiah SAW the Lord, when the coals touched his lips and his sin was "atoned" for. Isaiah 6:1,6,7: "In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple...Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.

With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for." This second shaking represents the Day of Atonement. On January 10, 2001, the day that would have represented the Gentile "Day of Atonement", there was a blood moon. I believe the Lord was trying to show me that there would be 2 shakings, one on the 7th day after the Feast of Trumpets, and the other on the Day of Atonement. At the second shaking, we will SEE Jesus face to face and our sin is, has been, and will forever be atoned for.

I believe the 1290 day count was fulfilled on Tu B'Av with the abomination that causes desolation being "set up" (see http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/reneem814.htm ). I also believe that the "desolation" refers to the Rapture of the Church and the fulfillment of the 6th seal. The abomination is what causes the judgment or the wrath of God to be poured out and desolation to occur on the earth. The 1335 day count ends on the Feast of Trumpets ( 1335 days from when Obama took the oath to become the US President ) . I believe this is the day we are to start counting to the 7th day to see the fulfillment of the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church; it's the day that represents the start of the walk around the walls of Jericho. Nothing significant may happen on September 17 or 18, 2012, and the world (and even other Christians) may laugh at those who thought the Rapture would take place, just as the people of Jericho were probably laughing at the Israelites who were marching around their walls. But everything will start to change when the walls fall and we begin to enter our Promised Land on September 23, 2012!

I believe that 3 days later, we will meet our Savior "face to face" on the Day of Atonement, September 26, 2012.

Here's my GUESS as to what we can expect over the next 2 months: First, the opening of the first four seals, which will start with WWIII, leading to economic collapse and the starting of many new plagues and famines that will last over the next few years. These first 4 seals could start to open at any time within the next 4 weeks. The opening of the 5th and 6th seals on September 23, 2012, with the resurrection of the dead and Firstfruits Rapture of the Church. The 7th trumpet sounds (the last shall be the first - the 7th trumpet sounds before the other 6 trumpets and then after the other 6 trumpets again at the end of the Tribulation, this is why the 7th trumpet is separated from the other 6 trumpets in Revelation) and the mystery of God (Rapture) takes place. Revelation 10:6-7: “There will be no more delay! But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.” Revelation 11:15-19:

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.” And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small — and for destroying those who destroy the earth.” Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.1 Corinthians 15:51-52: "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed--in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed."

The only day of the year that the ark of the covenant was seen by the high priest was on the DAY OF ATONEMENT! When the 7th trumpet is blown, John tells us that the ark of the covenant is seen, pointing again to the Day of Atonement. We will meet Jesus face to face on the Day of Atonement on September 26, 2012, after 3 days of spiritual warfare (the dragon attacks the woman) and preparing our hearts to see the Lord. Then, the first three trumpets of Revelation 8 are blown and fireballs and meteors start to hit the earth. The world will be in complete shock and total chaos.

Revelation 8:12: "The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night." Whenever the fourth trumpet sounds, the earth is struck by some very large object and begins to spin faster, making the days 16 hours instead of 24. I believe that this will last for one prophetic year, making the year 540 days, and affecting 1/3 of the days of the Great Tribulation. The other 2 years are 360 days, bringing the total of days to 1260 days of tribulation.

That's 1080 days, which turn into 720 normal 24 hour days + 540 shortened 16 hour days = 1260 days. If the last day of the Great Tribulation is the day before the Feast of Trumpets 2015, backing up 1080 days brings you to September 28, 2012, just 2 days after the Day of Atonement. Revelation 12 says that after the dragon is unable to hurt the woman who is taken into the desert, he is enraged and then goes off to attack the rest of her offspring (those left behind who are Christians, those who become Christians during the Tribulation and the Jewish people). So, right after September 26, 2012, he attacks the Church and Israel on September 28, 2012, starting the 1260 day Great Tribulation, which would end on the Feast of Trumpets in 2015. This is just my speculation. After the fourth trumpet sounds, and the earth is hit and begins to spin faster, there are alien invasions taking place as the fifth and sixth trumpets sound (Revelation 9).

Jesus is coming for His Bride and the time is drawing near until we will be with Him.

Blessings to all of you,
Renee

http://www.jesusiscoming2015.webs.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out