Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REVELATION SEALS OPEN

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXme3G7d6Ok&feature=g-all-u
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

REVELATION SEALS OPEN

Please see the expanded Q&As at my website, http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: REVELATION SEALS OPEN

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/index.php?cID=73
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Please click on link to view Q & A webpage

Q & A

Q: You say the seals began to open in August of 2012 on day 600 of the Four Night Watches. What is the significance of day 600 and what day was it?

A: Day 600 of the Four Night Watches fell on August 8, 2012 (Dec 17, 2010 + 600) and vectors to Revelation 6:1, a divine concordance of prophecy pointing to Noah, who was 600 years old at the time of the Flood.

Q: What is the evidence that the first seal opened August 8?

A: On August 8, 2012, 6 inches of snow fell across 9 countries of South Africa. This is one of many "6's" occurring in media reports in the past few months, a warning to us that 6 of 7 seals will be opened this year.

Revelation 6:1,2: "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals... a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

The rider of the white horse carries a bow, which by itself, like falling snow, appears innocent, harmless, and beautiful.

His Righteousness and Judgment ARE beautiful!

But snow has the power to kill, first by disrupting our ability to gather food, then by bringing famine, cold, and misery.

Jesus Christ is the rider of the white horse, and His Righteous Judgments will bring the wrath of YAHWEH upon Mankind as the remaining seals are opened.

Q: I thought the Rapture was supposed to occur before the seals began to open?

A: There is an overlap of the Parlambano and the opening of the seals. The barley harvest will be taken safely into the Marriage (Matt 25:10) before it BEGINS this Fall. This is prophesied in Psalms 45. The Wedding ceremony may last well into 2013, when the Wheat harvest saints are finally taken, as well. Read Luke 12:47-48. All bride saints must be out before the start of Great Tribulation next Spring.

Q: If the seals have indeed begun to open, are we now in the Tribulation, or are we in the Great Tribulation?

A: We just entered the Second Watch of the Four Night Watches, the First Watch having ended late May. We are 7 months from the start of the Great Tribulation in the Spring of 2013. The Third Watch begins late October, 2013.

Q: What do you mean by prophetic "dates of decree" and their fulfillment?

A: All prophecy is fulfilled after one or more, and usually several, prophetic decrees, especially decrees of Judgment. Many Old Testament prophesies regarding the last days came long before John's narrative of the Revelation, which prophesies the same events. The Clock of the Four Night Watches is a divine revelation of Jesus Christ that began with God's final decree for the rebirth of Israel on May 11, 1942, six years before its actual fulfillment. The Clock points to fulfillment of Revelation 10:7, when "time should be no longer," meaning that gaps of time between dates of prophetic decree and fulfillment are now ended.

Q: Your video in APRIL prophesied 5 months between the fall of "Midnight" in late May and the Marriage of the Lamb this Fall, yet you said the "paralambano" (early "rapture") would be complete by the end of Spring in 2012. What happened?

A: When the Lord told me that "midnight" would fall in late May, I expected fulfillment of Matthew 25:10 before the seals opened in August. We are currently between the 6th and 10th verses of the virgin parable, a prophecy for early "rapture," the paralambano of Christ’s bride. The first seal opened August 8 and the Second Seal will be broken August 19, 2012. We are about to enter the 10th verse of the parable when those who are prepared will enter the bridegroom chambers!

Q: What is the significance of your calendar "watch dates" and the beginning of Psalm 41 on August 25?

A: We are currently in the 41st Sabbatical since the birth of Christ and that is why we are entering the 41st Psalm, as it marks the end of the Church Age and the redemption of those who satisfy Luke 21:36 before the Marriage begins in October. I expect the barley harvest (Matthew 22:14) to be received between August 19 and October 13, with wheat harvest saints taken as late as March, 2013. [See prophecy calendar here!]

Q: You refer to the Clock of Psalms and the Clock of Revelation, yet there is only one Clock. How does this work?

A: These two books of scripture were written about 800 years apart, yet they vector mathematically to the same events on the Clock of the Four Night Watches at the same time on our solar calendar! As with Hebrew bible codes, the Clock vectors are divinely embedded, affirming the opening of the first three seals in August of 2012 and the return of Jesus Christ four years later.

Q: You say that Psalms 40:7 prophesies the opening of the seals. What is the meaning of the passage, "Lo, I come, In the Volume of the Book it is written of me?" (Psalms 40:7) and when exactly does that occur?

A: The "Volume of the Book" is the totality of God's written Word, however since this phrase was used before most of the scriptures were written, it is also prophetic. When David penned his song, He was already King, a well known figure in Judah. There is only one person in human history that merits this level of notoriety, and that is the person of Jesus Christ, the Living Word, the source of Rama (written word) pointing to HIM. This key prophetic passage in Psalms begins shortly before midnight on August 13 and ends around 6AM (EDT) on August 15, 2012. Read this passage and you will find it is not part of the narrative surrounding it, as it was divinely embedded as a prophecy for this time.

The fact that this passage also vectors to Revelation 6:1,2 ON THE CLOCK and the opening of the first seal, tells us that the rider on the white horse is the Lord Jesus Christ. There may, as well, be an overlay to the first Beast who symbolically rides a "white horse" in his conquest of others using flatteries and words of "peace." The release of God's wrath upon mankind beginning in 2012 is therefore an aspect of the second coming of Jesus Christ. Time is up for the kingdoms of this world! [Click HERE for August through October Prophecy Calendar!]

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Q: What is the meaning of the word "ensign" in the Psalms passage, Psl 74:4 and what does this passage (verses 1-10 of that Psalm) prophesy for our time on the Clock of the Four Night Watches?

A: An ensign is a chevron, banner or flag designating allegiance to a nation, army, or other authority. In this case, it is a divinely embedded warning that the Church will be physically destroyed (burned and dismantled) by the Beast system (under an ensign or flag unique to that regime) during the Great Tribulation. ON THE CLOCK, this passage falls in the first half of 2014. Years 2013, 2014, and 2015 will be the most horrendous in Church history.

Q: When will the first BEAST be revealed?

A: I believe he may be affirmed as early as August, 2012, but not later than the Spring of 2013. It could also occur on day 666 of the Four Night Watches, which falls in October of 2012. The 6th seal will be opened virtually the same day, unleashing global disasters that take the lives of millions of people through at least half of November. I still don't know if the Clock vectors are accurate to within 24 hours, and it honestly doesn't matter. We all need to let go of our obsession with specific dates.

Q: There is a lot of talk about the return of the Nephilim. Does the Clock say anything about this?

A: Yes. CLICK HERE for a Clock exhibit pointing to this
event. I refer to Nephilim as the "Pretenders," fallen angels and their human-hybrid demons posing as ETs. They are also shown in Section 11 of this website in images divinely embedded in the Egg Nebula.

Q: What about Elijah? Is he here yet?

A: I was shown a vision in which Elijah comes into Heathrow outside London during the International Olympics. It may have been his craft that flew over the London Olympics in late July. The second Witness is here now, as well. The second Witness is the Apostle John. A Clock exhibit prophesying this may be put up a little later. While it is somewhat confusing, the prophet Daniel is here also (Daniel 12:13.) I believe there will be a fourth returning prophet, but I do not know his identity.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Q: Many believe that Barak Obama is the Beast tyrant of Revelation. Did the August 2, 2012 event identify him as such, and did he commit the Abomination of Desolation that day?

A: I believe what happened on August 2 is an inaugural fulfillment of the Daniel prophecy, meaning I expect the Beast to declare Himself God from the temple mount in Jerusalem in 2014, which is indicated on the Clock and vectored mathematically to Revelation chapter 13. Prophecy is often fulfilled in layers one layer at a time, and while this recent event has prophetic significance for America as described in Jonathan Kahn's book, The Harbinger, the end is "not yet."

Q: Why do you say the Great Tribulation can't begin this summer, despite prophesying the seals are to be opened this summer?

A: There are two reasons. First, the end of 42 months of Great Tribulation must fall within the Feast Days of the year in which the Lord returns. In other words, the Great Tribulation must begin in the Spring of the third year before His coming. Jesus won't return in the month of February. Second, the Lord Jesus marked September 2016 as the year of His return in 2010 when He appeared to me, and on the Clock that means Great Tribulation begins in the Spring of 2013. This will be day 826 of the Four Night Watches (March 22, 2013) as the first trumpet of the 7th Seal is blown. (See Section 8 for a more detailed timeline of the opening of the seven seals.)

Q: Are all the seals opening in 2012?

A: No, just the first six, with the 7th seal opening in the Spring of 2013 at the start of Great Tribulation. This will conclude the "beginning of sorrows." Modern church teaching has conditioned all of us to have very fixed ideas about all this, and especially about the timing of the Rapture (paralambano) in relation to the opening of the seals. God is going to surprise ALL of us! "A day and hour you think not" means just that. My personal watch dates for translation (please read my article, "The Prophecy of the Vineyard Workers" to understand why this won't be like the harpazo at the Second Coming), are August 12 through September 18, with a special focus on the final week of the month and the first week of September, which is prime for Paralambano, or the receiving of Christ's Bride. Be assured, the Lord is going to surprise each one of us with His timing!

Q: Will the Psalm 83 war occur this summer as part of the first five seals to open?

A: The Psalm 83 war is prophesied in the Clock of Psalms to occur in the summer of 2014, very close to the Abomination of Desolation when the Beast declares himself God on the temple mount. We all want everything to happen now, but be patient, it's going to take four more years from now for all these things to play out!

Q: How do you know the Marriage of the Lamb is this October?

A: Because Psalms 45 vectors to late October, 2012, several days after the opening of the 6th seal. That is why saints may be raptured as late as October. According to Revelation, the 6th seal will open with a great Earthquake. I would not expect there to be a Presidential election this Fall due to these events. The 6th seal will alter life for everyone on Earth!

Q: Is it possible there could be Raptures during the third and fourth Watches?

A: Yes. A verse in Revelation chapter 16 warns us to keep our garments, lest we be found naked. This verse may refer to an early "harpazo" or "catching up" about a year before the Lord's return.

Q: Who is the man-child in Revelation and when is he born?

A: Since we all are related to one or more of the 12 tribes at this point in history, we are all "of the seed" of Abraham. That does not mean, however, that the 144,000 are not also ETHNIC Jews chosen to represent God's newly restored Israel. On the Clock of Revelation, the birth of the man-child is specifically vectored to the Spring of 2014, and I believe that is when the prophecy of Jeremiah that Paul referred to (Israel saved in a day) will be fulfilled.

Q: When are the 144,000 to be sealed and is this the man-child of Revelation?

A: This event vectors to December of 2012 during the 144 days of silence in heaven, "...about half an hour," or almost 33 minutes on the Clock! I believe the 144,000 are at least PART of the man-child of John's vision, but whereas this group of saints is numbered, John sees a much larger group of saints in heaven immediately afterward that "no man can count." The 144,000 may or may not be be a part of the larger group.

Q: Are the 144,000 Raptured?

A: I don't know. They are sealed just after the Marriage of the Lamb begins in October of 2012 and the Clock puts their birth in the Spring of 2014. We'll know soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out