Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles: "It's true they are willfully ignorant"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/charles815-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Charles (15 Aug 2012)
"It's true they are willfully ignorant"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not judging but when people your family are clueless about the middle east the drought the earthquakes the subliminal messages in tv they are willfully ignorant.

I am buying a water filter and my wife is planning a Florida trip! Florida is not safe if the canary islands go if any of this nibiru stuff is true and I go off the bible saying God will destroy what is with what's not!

Get it something we know nothing of will destroy what we know is! The arabs are meeting in SA ala eziekial 38!

I am literally surrounded by people who do not believe our economy is going down, who don't think food will go higher, and church neighbors on either side that say every generation thought he was coming soon in response to my pointing out Isaiah 19 1-4 has come to pass mathew 24 is occuring etc!

They just go on with everything because it's to much to have that fundamental shift of thought to realize Jesus really is coming this generation this season! I am bombarded by things like ok let's do the bathrooms lets go on a trip oh you've been saying Jesus is coming I don't want to hear it any more!

Really one second after the rapture is anything your doing planning going to matter! No wake up please! The bible says lay down your life pick up the cross watch wait pray warn and seperate Jesus bride hides away until the groom comes for her! I did not see my family all day and it turned into a me on the couch typing this night because I cannot believe my family or this world it's like Noah's family believed Him! He preached for 120 Years I have been warning for four! It's at the point my son sees this stuff on tv and gets it Phenis and ferb showed the town being burned by fire and the adults are clueless!

I am just warning because I have been! Jesus said we are saved by the renewing of the mind by the sanctification of the truth of the word! The bible is coming true in front of their eyes! Those words I can recite them and point to the exact news item that fulfills them and get an uh huh! I am alone surrounded by this world trying to chirp like a canary in a mine running out of air!

The truth is I know I am nothing without Jesus and people cannot come out of the vanity of this world to have heavanly eyes to see and ears to hear the truth because they can't handle the truth and that it means they have to die to their pride their acomplishments their to do list and pick up Jesus cross and walk day by day the path that seems hard and dusty but is the only way to be set free!

They are going to be right right up to that twinkle of an eye and then nothing else will matter! Noah got on the boat they laughed for seven days I am a loon talking about the famine coming and the drought and money being cast into the street worthless and Israel going to be surrounded and defended by God! Really it's 24/7 where do you get this stuff? How about the bible and the news!

I understand it's easy to dismiss me I am the silly one with my head in the clues not my feet on the ground! And all I do is pray they get it before its too late! The fact is they do hear us they do see what's happening but they willingly chose to ignore it or believe in worldly wisdom concerning it! They do not realize Jesus came to tell the truth to set us free from the lie! But the truth is a bitter pill and the lie tastes like cotton candy as your dying from it! The only thing keeping this world it's seeming normal is the bride is still here!

It gets so old to be scoffed at by those you love and do casually dismissed when your trying to point out they are walking on the edge of a huge cliff and they will not move to safety! Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no man can come to the Father except through me! We must follow Jesus believe His warnings, and enter His rest! The way is to come out of the vanity of this world and cast off its wisdom and pick up Jesus cross and be the fool warning!

Do they not get us telling them is not some intrinsic psychological need we have for self abuse we are trying to throw them a lifeline because they are in a rip current swimming as hard as they can and going no where! Guys non Christians see what is coming they just blame the Mayans or global
Warming etc. They cannot see Jesus is coming because they don't believe in Him! Those that believe in Him are waiting for their pastors to tell them instead of watchimg and studying the world because it would make them less productive in the world and stick out!

Jesus is coming its easy to see if you wash the sand from your eyes and when you see you cannot look at the world as anything but what the bible says it is! Truth is most people love the lie of this world not the truth Jesus is coming and nothing else really matters except the ark!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Charles: "It's true they are willfully ignorant"

I have to comment on this:

1. It is hard for me to make plan if I am afraid this or that will happen in our life ... The result is that I disappointed of no making a plan.

2. Meaning: if you want to have a vacation to Florida, go for it, to Indonesia Bali then go for it, to Florence Italy or Vatican then go for it BUT in your everyday life please always have an intimate relationship with Jesus and stop being nerd of these all stuffs.

3. I was doing all of the warnings including month of AV warnings and NOTHING IS HAPPENED!!! Result is I am disappointed now that I didn't make any plans because of my nerds of something will happen during this or that. I read a lot of warnings, tubes and NOTHING IS HAPPENED, and I got lack behind in my research, my study, my social relationship because you think that anytime this world could blow up ... It is true that anytime there could be war and anytime there could be the starting of tribulation but if we have an intimate with Jesus, we don't have to be afraid of anything especially if we are in the environment of people who love God and even we love them also and love Israel also.

4. So, stop being freezed because afraid of anything. It's good to read the warnings but not letting it destroy your plans, your vacation plans. Be wise. That is if you see a volcano seems to explode in one area then do not go to that area but if nothing seems to explode and just because somebody said that there will be something will happen, ask God what you should do and if no answers meaning GO FOR IT, you will be okay.

Best,
Gimel Israel