Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

US doubt Israel acting alone will be able to stop Iran
August 15, 2012

Speaking to the press, General Martin Dempsey says Israeli attack could only delay Tehran’s nuclear progress; Panetta: Israel hasn’t yet made a decision to attack.

The US top general was sent to Israel by Obama to buy the Iranians more time.

Israel has yet to make a decision whether or not to strike Iran’s nuclear facilities, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said on Tuesday, as the American chief of staff estimated that Israel would not be able to destroy Tehran’s nuclear program by itself.

Speaking during a press briefing, Panetta said: “Obviously Israel has to respond to that question. But from our point of view, the window is still open to try to work towards a diplomatic solution.”

“I don’t believe they made a decision as to whether or not they will go in and attack Iran at this time,” Panetta said. “Obviously, they’re a sovereign country. They’ll ultimately make decisions based on what they think is in their national security interest. But I don’t believe they made that decision at this time.”

Panetta added that “the reality is that we still think there is room to continue to negotiate. The additional sanctions have been put in place. They’re beginning to have an additional impact on top of the other sanctions that have been placed there.”

Source: The Haaretz

My comment:

If Japan had been on the edge of making a nuclear bomb in 1944, would the US have hesitated to bomb Tokyo in a bid to stop them?

My best guess is absolutely not. The US would have done everything within its power to end a possible Japanese nuclear arms program. There would have nee no need or time for negotiations, to give Japan the chance to succeed with its plans.

Simply because such a weapon would have been used in an attack on US soil.

Negotiations about what?

What do the US want Israel to negotiate about?

Its very existence?

Foolishness has a tendency to repeat it self. Israel must not listen to Washington, but take whatever military action necessary to avoid that a second and final Holocaust to take place.

Written by Ivar
============================================

Just an other altar boy for Vice-President
August 15, 2012

If possible President Mitt Romany falls away, the USA might get their second Roman Catholic in the Oval office: Paul Rayan.

Paul Rayan is just an election and some heart beats away from becoming the next President of the USA.

His budget plan has drawn fire from some Catholic bishops for cutting programs that help the poor. Conservative leader Deal W. Hudson on what the GOP ticket needs to do.

With the choice of Paul Ryan as Romney’s running mate, the 2012 presidential election will be the first in U.S. history with a Roman Catholic on both sides of the ballot.

The contrast between the Catholicism of Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Ryan perfectly represents the ongoing debate about the Catholic vote going back to the Reagan years.

Source: The daily best.com

Paul Ryan, a lifetime Catholic and former altar boy, has always had his religious beliefs influence his ideological positions.

The selection of Ryan, only the second Catholic ever nominated for national office by Republicans, all but guarantees a fierce election-year fight for the affections of Catholic voters — or more specifically, white Catholics, who form the bulk of the Catholic vote here in this corner of Iowa and across the Rust Belt.

Source: The Martinez report

My comment:

Who do you want for President in the USA?

A semi-Muslim of a Mormon?

If you are not sure, the choice for Vice President is easy. Both the candidates are Roman Catholics.

If you are disappointed, that there are no evangelical Christian candidates, I have two advices for you:

First: Please read the book of Daniel, and ask your self what kind of season we are in. Should Christians expect to take political control of the USA, in our days, when the power of the “Holy people” are supposed to become completely broken?

Daniel 12:7
The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Would you like to sit in the hot seat in Washington?

Second: Tell me about the Evangelical convictions of men like Ronald Reagan?

He accepted Roman Catholics as Christians. In 1984 Reagan recognized the Vatican statehood, and sent US diplomats to support the Papacy. Reagan was the first US President who ignored that this state was formed based on an agreement between the Pope and Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini in 1929.

What about Jimmy Carter. He was supposed to be a reformed brother of us, a committed Southern Baptist?

He calls the Hamas a suitable “peace partner” for Israel, a freedom movement. Carter also brand Israel as an “occupier of Gaza”, and other areas he claim the Jews have stolen from the “Palestinians”

Does it really matter who is the President of the USA?

Do you feel seeking influence in politics will make a difference, or are you called to go and proclaim the gospel?

Written by Ivar

===========================================

Facebook want to catch you when you shop
August 15, 2012

The Facebook camera that can recognize you every time you walk into a shop.

The big brother inside Facebook have a smart offer for you….

Shoppers could soon be automatically recognized when they walk into a shop using a controversial new camera called Facedeals. This camera uses photos uploaded to Facebook to recognize people as they walk in.

Shoppers who agree to use the system, which has not been developed with Facebook, will be offered special deals.

A promotional video created to promote the concept shows drinkers entering a bar, and then being offend cheap drinks as they are recognized.

“Facebook check-ins are a powerful mechanism for businesses to deliver discounts to loyal customers, yet few businesses—and fewer customers—have realized it,’ said Nashville-based advertising agency Redpepper.

They are already trialling the scheme in firms close to their office.

‘A search for businesses with active deals in our area turned up a measly six offers.

‘The odds we’ll ever be at one of those six spots are low (a strip club and photography studio among them), and the incentives for a check-in are not nearly enticing enough for us to take the time.

‘So we set out to evolve the check-in and sweeten the deal, making both irresistible.

‘We call it Facedeals.’

Source: Daily Mail.co.uk

Read more:

My comment:

I have earlier stated that the inner room on public toilets will be the last frontier for those who do not like to be monitored by the authorities.

Some self-diggers would probably not mind publishing some funny pictures from this private room too.

On Facebook, people expose them selves. They share with their friends whats on their mind. If it is shopping and the affairs of the World, surely “Facedeals” will become popular.

Do you mind me repeating, that if you are a friend of the World, you have become an enemy of God?

Surely Jesus will separate the sheep from the goats when He returns.

Written by Ivar

==========================================

16 police officers injured in French riots
August 15, 2012

Buildings and cars were torched overnight as youths and police clashed in the northern French city of Amiens.

The beginning of birth pains. Riots will soon spread all over the World.

Sixteen police officers were injured in the clashes with up to 100 youths, some of whom threw fireworks, large-sized shot and projectiles, say police.

Reports suggest the unrest may have been triggered after police arrested a man for dangerous driving.
Interior Minister Manuel Valls was jostled when he visited the area.

President Francois Hollande has vowed to beef up security resources to combat the violence, saying public security was “not just a priority but an obligation”.

The mayor said the clashes left behind a “scene of desolation”.

“There have been regular incidents here but it has been years since we’ve known a night as violent as this with so much damage done,” Mr Demailly told Agence France-Presse.

Mr Valls said the violence was “unacceptable”, while Mr Hollande said there was “delinquency and criminality that must be foreseen, deterred and punished”.

Kjelde: The BBC.

My comment:

The Bible is crystal clear about the merciless violence that will erupt on the Earth, as we approach the end.

We have seen this before. The Bible explains that God regretted created man. The World was full of violence. When the flood came, only the family of Noah was rescued and saved by Jesus.

Luke 17:25-27

But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

The Messiah has warned us that it will be like in the days of Noah, just before His return. The present violence in France, expose that not even Northern Europe will escape.

Written by Ivar

Millions of mothers in the UK killed their children
August 15, 2012

6,4 million children has been killed by their mothers in the UK since the claimed “women liberation” in 1968.

Abortion is murder. Millions of children in he UK have been killed inside their mothers womb since 1968.

Just 6 in every 100,000 abortions being performed in England and Wales were undertaken to save the mother from a life-threatening situation, a new report has found.

That means in 99.994 percent of abortions the baby was terminated even though the mother’s life was not immediately at risk.

The new report issued by the British government highlights the alarming number of legal abortions conducted over recent decades with with only a tiny fraction being conducted to save the life of the mother.

According to the figures, which were produced in response to a Parliamentary Question by Lord Alton of Liverpool, there were 6.4 million abortions performed on residents of England and Wales between 1968 and 2011.

Source: Christian Post

My comment:

The second world war was a great tragedy for the United Kingdom. 450.900 people lost their life. 383.800 of them were soldiers.

This tragedy, is nothing compared to the tragedy that has been unfolded since the “womens liberation” in 1968. During the last 43 years, 6,4 children have been killed by their mothers in the United Kingdom. Not in physical combat, but during pregnancy.

No one, has the right to end someones life. If you give a woman permission to kill her child, you become equally guilty of planned murder.

Deuteronomy 32:39
“See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.

This genocide has been committed as a result of the total removal of moral and ethic from the society.

The Schools started to rather encourage young ladies to fornicate, and use abortion as a way to get rid of the fruits of sin and lusts.

British men will not escape the coming judgment. Where there have been a child killed in abortion, there have always been a man fornicating, planning Adultery or committing sexual crimes.

The Bible says that the penalty for sin is death. All men have sinned, and deserve nothing but being penalized with a stern judgment. But the gift form God, is life. Life in Jesus the Messiah.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

If you are a Christian who have planned to commit sexual sins, or and live in sin, there is no hope. You simply have made a mockery out of the grace your were granted. But if you have acted in ignorance, you shall be saved from your shameless crimes. Jesus will forgive your sins.

Let all who have known the goodness of the Lord, not give into temptation and loose their salvation. May the Holy Spirit give them power and strength to overcome the World, with all its filth and sin. Amen.

Written by Ivar

323 million children slaughtered in China in Worlds biggest Holocaust
August 15, 2012

Since the “One chlld policy” was enforced in 1971, China have murdered 323 million of her own children. And this is according to official figures.

The largest manslaughter of children ever, has taken place inside Communist China. Europe and the US follows suit.

The debate on abortion is heating up in China, after a women was forced to abort her child in the seventh moth of pregnancy.

Source: Norwegian daily Aftenposten

My comment:

While many in the World sip to their wine in a careless attitude, children are being murdered by doctors in the local hospital next door.

China has during one generation killed more children than the entire population of Europe.

The number is four times the casualties during World War II. The number is 50 times the Jews who were slaughtered during the Holocaust in Nazi Germany.

Matthew 19:14

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Because of this ongoing grotesque mass murder of children, many countries in the West must import slave labor from the Third World, in a bid to rescue their collapsing economies. In particular in the social welfare sectors.

Elderly people in Europe are being forcefully evicted from their homes, and put into institutions. By their own children, who have cold or lukewarm hearts. The abuses of the elderly people are not mentioned in media. Because we are all guilty of this inhuman part of our individualistic and materialistic culture.

Satan rules the Wold, and the outpouring of devilishness is on the rise. But the Messiah Jesus is about to return to Earth, and set up His Judgement tribunal in Jerusalem. The message to the large majority of mankind will not be pleasant.

Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

If you have a plan of entering Heaven, you will have to bow down on your knees and beg Jesus for mercy. Today.

Written by Ivar

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out