Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steve W: "His Delay, Our Delight !"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/stevew811.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Steve W (11 Aug 2012)
"His Delay, Our Delight !"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

I hate waiting. I really do. I am not a very patient person. Just ask my wife. If you're anything like me, waiting is not on your top ten
list of favorite things to do on a hot summer day. Even waiting in line at the local grocery store when the temperature is 30 degrees
cooler inside than out, it is shear torture. Inevitability, when the store is packed and the lines long, I like to play the guessing game
of, 'What line will move faster?' You've played that one haven't you? The line next to you on the left seems to be zipping by at lightning
speed. You make that calculated move to switch to that line. And then? Ya, you guessed it. Murphy's law. It always happens. The line suddenly comes to a screeching halt. The person with a hundred cut out coupons and a jar full of coins decides to show up right in front of you. They didn't even show their cards. The nerve of them. I'm beginning to fume. My blood pressure is rising. I look back at my former line and it's suddenly doing double time. I scold myself for changing lanes, but dare not change again. I begin to think, 'Is is God's way of teaching me patience?' Urrgh! I hate it! And they say patience is a virtue. It seems more like a virus to me.

And so it is with so many things in life. We simply have to wait don't we? I really don't think this particular fruit (patience) of the spirit is all that tasty. And yet, when I read scripture it's full of examples of people waiting. And there seems to be a reward that comes with it. So what's this waiting thing all about ? Well, the few times I have been able to wait in relative calm, it's been kinda neat. It's almost as if time slows down and I'm able to breath easier. I'm able to think more clearly. I suddenly lose all contempt for self and others. On rare times, I may even feel prompted to pray silently for 'Coupon Cathy' and her family. Who knows, I might even spark up a friendly conversation with the guy beside me. Suddenly, I'll find myself in front of the cashier, genuinely asking, 'How are you?' I leave the store with a smile despite paying $79 for a bag of groceries. Life is great. I feel good. So what if I'm fifteen minutes late for a date with my TV to watch the ball game. It's OK. Strangely, the ball game just doesn't seem all that important anyway. Yes, I have learned patience. Now that same fruit seems peculiarly tasty instead of sour. I have a peace in my soul that simply goes beyond understanding. You've felt it at times haven't you? This has happens to you as well. In the surrender to waiting, God decides to show up. Isn't it strange how that happens? Yet, as you know, this is often how God works.

So what's the point of all this anyway? Well, if you've been a watcher for any length of time you've had to wait. Wait for His return. Wait for the rapture. Chances are that you and I will have to wait a little while longer. How long? I dunno. Maybe a week. Perhaps to Rosh. 2012. Maybe even to the infamous date of December 21,2012; the 'End of the World' according to the Mayan calendar. And it may be that our wait will be in years. Yes, I said years. We just don't know. Despite all the great predictions that have found their way to the blogs and You Tube, God is still at work saving people. And that's a good thing. Sure glad He didn't shut the door to the Ark 40 years ago. Most of us( if we were even alive then) would have had the door slammed in our face. Not a pleasant thought is it?

You see, while date setting and speculating can be fun and can give us a sense of hope, it can also be a big let down when the dates come and go. We can be left frustrated, angry, and even despondent when a date or season has passed that we felt for sure Jesus would come. We've all been there in the past to some degree. I leaned heavily on a 2010 Rapture. Even had what I thought was a 'word' from God back in '07 that He would come for His bride in 2010. I even wrote about it on Five Doves. Well, I was feeling pretty depressed and angry when when 2010 came and went without the Rapture. It took me awhile to get over it, but I finally did. Since then, I try not to lean to heavily on this date or that. Neither do I put too much stock in this dream or that vision. No matter how much sense it makes to us, the Rapture is truly a mystery. On all levels. God is still restraining. He's not done with His work. This requires us to not only wait for His return patiently, but also engage in life in the here and now. In other words, going about our Father's business. Until we here that trumpet call, every day God is purposing us to fulfill His plan. Even in the mundane of our daily rituals. He is at work. Changing lives, our lives. We are being sanctified daily; getting ready for our wedding. It may take some more time. So if we have to wait, let's wait well. It sure fells a lot better than the alternative.

Yes, we can delight if He delays. If He chooses not to come for awhile, we can still know the presence and love of Jesus. He never promised a rose garden in this life, but He did promise He will always be with us. And I know when I choose to yield to Him and surrender my agenda, I seemingly find what I really want anyway. God really does work in strange ways. So I am learning patience, albeit oh so slowly. God is good.

Bless you and all the Doves.

Steve W.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Steve W: "His Delay, Our Delight !"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/1cor1031-814-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

1 Cor 10:31 (14 Aug 2012)
"Re: "His Delay; Our Delight".... pretty AWESOME!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve! Re: your letter: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/stevew811.htm

A real winner!!

Is this what you're talking about ~ IN WAITING: I clicked on to read it the other day -- scanned 2 or 3 sentences ~ thought, "aw man!! This is too long!" CLICKED OFF!!

That the kind of *impatience* you're hinting of? tee-hee!! *guilty as charged*!!

Then when people started praising it -- I figured I better go back & see what they were talking about!!

Very good letter! In agreement with you & thanks for the encouragement!!

TBH, I cannot *get into* the possibility of a Rosh Hashana rapture either -- oh sure, I know about all the possibilities!! I've known about it for 13+ years. Makes sense. But when we roll around on the calendar & get closer to spring time -- then THAT season makes sense!! LOL!! I simply cannot allow myself to speculate on any particular date any longer -- too much discouragement/despondency for me.

Don't get me wrong: I will ALWAYS be a watcher!! And when I see all happening (at the SAME TIME) on the earth today: I ask myself how could it NOT be SOON??!! The Blessed Hope, on most days, is about the only thing that keeps me going.

Yet, because I've spent so much time (many would say too much time, but I'll let God be the Judge of that....) on the computer, watching all the signs, the dates, the seasons..... sometimes I kick myself in the rear..... that I've neglected other things!! Honestly? I feel like I've missed out on a big chunk of life!!

I'd always, always wanted to be a writer.... author of books. Yet, I put it off for Y E A R S while my other writing friends would write circles around me AND BECOME PUBLISHED!!

So now...? Often times I feel like I'm walking a tightrope. or balancing beam more appropriately.... as we are NOT to say the Lord delays His coming and then to go live like the world (REF: Luke 12 ~ VERY dangerous!!) ~ however, we ARE to continue watching..... yet to CONTINUE LIVING at the same time.

So.... in my heart of hearts I never expect to finish it ~~ due to soon rapture ~~ , but I at least S T A R T E D writing a book .... we may (hopefully) not even be here long enough for me to finish the first chapter.
Know what though? If I'm going to be (I hope, hope, hope!) writing for an eternity in heaven (David Reagan thinks what we enjoy doing down here -- may well be carried into our lives *up there*) so I figured -- if nothing else, this is good practice to begin my eternity of writing!!

Anyway, thanks for your encouragement ~ it truly blessed many here!

Can't help myself, I must end with: MARANATHA!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out