Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Magnetic Storm" NOVA - Earth's Weakening Magnetic Field & Pole Reversal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kY2MrQKiIoM#!

u-tube link from a web friend in Rominia

Close Upgrade to the latest Flash Player for improved playback performance. Upgrade now or more info.
5,164 Like Share Loading... Sign in or sign up now! Loading... There is no Interactive Transcript.
Published on Mar 18, 2012 by DoveDancing

"Magnetic Storm" NOVA: From PBS.org and NOVA "Magnetic Storm: Like the plot of a sci-fi B movie, something weird is happening deep underground where the constant spin of Earth's liquid metallic core generates an invisible magnetic force field that shields our planet from harmful radiation in space. Gradually, the field is growing weaker. Could we be heading for a demagnetized doomsday that will leave us defenseless against the lethal effects of solar wind and cosmic rays? "Magnetic Storm - Earth's Invisible Shield" looks into our potentially unsettling magnetic future.

this was taken off the air twice before they changed the name. someone doesn't want anyone else to know about the pole reversal

Re: "Magnetic Storm" NOVA - Earth's Weakening Magnetic Field & Pole Reversal

Dr Sal's Warning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFSPWC8TKnk&feature=player_embedded

Aug 9, 2012 by Enrico De Luca

A few days ago, my friend asked me to help him tell the world a huge message. For months, I had noticed him withdrawn and worried, and when he explained to me what his secret was, I almost fainted.

The good news is that he's convinced that there's hope, which is the main reason why he wants to defy everything and everyone that has kept him quiet for too long.

Last night he gave me this video, which was almost 30 minutes long. He wanted me to edit out an introduction intended only for me, but I didn't: I want the world to see it.

I only edited a couple of moments in which he is quietly thoughtful or when he searches for a word for a few seconds, with the only purpose of making it as short as possible, without altering the essence of his message.

Dr Sal's Warning

Thats funny, How do they want to program us?

1) Where did you get your information?

2) What is the problem?

3) How to solve it? ( Give up your faith? ) h a h a
and work together.

4) Why are governments all over the world building DUMBS -deep underground military bases? ( since we just learned from them-according to Sal- we have a problem? )

5) My Christian businessman friend purchased a pallet of freeze dried food. The company told him he had to wait for his order- they had many back orders because the USgovernment was not buying from them. ( but they really were - only dont tell anybody. ) LOL>

Oh? Something is up? Something is coming?

He decided not to re-sell what he purchased. ( I think because of all the funny talk about what the government is not doing. )

Strange days we live in. Hang on to Jesus.

Get close to Him; because that's our only hope.

edit- oops-

we just learned from them ET guys -

I believe them ET guys are demons...
or demon crosses of some kind?

Bill Snowblin(sp) - we call him Bill whitebeard on Prophecy club - exwitch -
has a u - tube about them ETguys-
strange times we live in.

He said they are teaching us technology...how to build DUMBS.

Strange time we live in. I just put the stories on my Bigfoot shelf. But I see Sal and others are prgraming our mind, little by little. Reagan said, we might have to unite, come together ,become one, if we get attacked by outter space.

Strange times we live in.