Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond: "Some things to encourage the brethren as we await our redemption"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/gerrya811.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerry Almond (11 Aug 2012)
"Some things to encourage the brethren as we await our redemption"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves:

As this is written, my prayers are with all watchers everywhere in this world. Soon, very soon, I believe, we will meet one another in the air. Pray for me.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

Christian folks seem to want to find the 6,000 years that leads to the Kingdom Age. I will tell you what I think.

First of all, there are some things that I know. Then there are some things that I think I know. And there are some things ?? This came over many years of search and research.

WHAT I KNOW:

1. The life of modern Israel, which I call the re-gathering after 1827 years of dispersion from 70 A. D. took place on August 29, 1897 when the founder of modern Zionism, Theodor Herzl convened the very first Zionist Congress. Jesus said that “as it was in the days of Noe” applies to the re-gathering of Israel. Just as Noah was given 120 years of 360 days each to preserve his family in an ark of wood, so God has given Israel 120 years to preserve its family in an ark of stone (Petra?) for protection. Noah was able to save a small remnant, 8 people, Israel will save a small remnant also under God’s protection. I have posted several times the fact that the tetrads discovered by Mark Biltz agree with the times of Israel, viz-a-viz the 70th weeks prophecy given by Daniel. The days are EXACT and cannot be dismissed. Therefore, the end of the Israel regathering and protection will be no later than 9/23/2015 extended 75 additional by the angel’s message to Daniel in chapter 12 of his book. Final end date: 12/7/2015.

Mark Biltz’ discovery of the tetrads of eclipses which outlined the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy clearly set the ending date as September 23, 2015. It is marked out clearly. I discovered in January 2011 that the sum total of 43,200 days (120 years x 360 days each) totaled that figure from Herzl to the end. It began in Basel, Switzerland with Herzl seeking return to Palestine from the British Empire’s government. Britain, the most powerful nation on earth and absolute master of the seas, was locked in combat with the Ottoman Empire of Turkey. Herzl sought to exchange the return of the Jews to their ancient homeland for Jewish support of the British war with the Ottomans.

8/29/1897……………43,200 days equals …………………12/7/2015.

Added in this total is the 75 days additional given Daniel in chapter 12, (last half of Daniel’s prophecy extended to 1,335 days) and the total days are 43,200. No coincidence! A major find.

This establishes the 70th week of Daniel as being the exact same as Ron Reese’ find of:

Oct 29/30/2008…………1260 + 1260……… Sep 23/24/2015 (+ 75 days = 2,595 days. The 70th week is fully discovered! Thus ends the saga of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy. I will NEVER believe otherwise.

BUT, the last portion of the 70th week of Daniel evidently is not exactly the same 42 months as the 42 months, 1,260 days, or times, time and a half time found in Revelation. There is a time gap, and already it has run from April 12 to now, August 10, 2012. I thought it to be 114 days because I felt August 3 was to be the rapture of the Church. It is unknown how many days this will be.

2. The time from Daniel’s prophecy until the Triumphal Entry of Jesus Christ is known. It totals 173,880 days derived by multiplying 483 years x 360 days per (original and/or prophetic) year. From the decree to rebuild the temple at the end of the Babylonian Captivity until Messiah the Prince was exactly that number of days. But, 490 years (the total given Daniel) is a total count of 176,400 days. The difference of 2,520 days is the 70th week (of years) given Daniel. That is 7 x 360 = 2,520 days. Now add the 75 days of Daniel 12 and the total is 176,475, the ending date being 12/7/2015. That calculates to 483.17 solar years of 365.24219 days each.

In his book, “The Coming Prince”, author Sir Robert Anderson carefully counted the days, placing the decree to rebuild as March 14/15, 446 B. C. and from that point arrived at Apr 6, 32 (on the Julian calendar). This was the date of the Triumphal Entry. Within a couple of years, we can account for human history all the way back to the Captivity, and do it rather precisely.

3. The days of Noah’s civilization before and after the great flood is known by the Table of Nations. The pre-flood civilization totaled 1,656 years, but these were obviously 360 days each. Thus the total days involved were 596,160 days. This is the equivalent of only 1,632.23 years of the new solar count that we use. So from creation until the great flood was 1,632 solar years.

4. The Kingdom Age is 1,000 years of 360 days each. Why? Because the earth is restored to its pristine condition during the great tribulation by the passage of Nibiru or some such catastrophic thing that reconfigures the earth. That includes the orbit around the sun. It will wind up with a 360 days year again, in perfect circular orbit around the sun, and will blossom anew. That is 360,000 days of near perfection. That is also equivalent to only 985.65 solar years. So far, up to now we can account for 3,095.38 solar years.

5. The beloved Song of Solomon is an 8 act prophetic play in which is seen the rapture and honeymoon of the Church of Jesus Christ. I have written several times about this also, but briefly, the rapture passage is chapter 6, verses 12ff. The honeymoon is found in chapter 7. The ripening of the fruit, and the description of the fruits in the “garden of nuts” is very telling as to the time of year of the rapture event. It appears to be in August, either middle or late. It could go as far as the end of Summer, which is the Autumnal equinox, Sept 21 or so. I think that the ripening of the fruit put the event early to mid August.

Not as much time has passed as may be thought at first glance. It is not as simple as saying 6,000 years pre Kingdom Age and then 1,000 for the Kingdom Age. I know you can see that already.

WHAT I THINK I KNOW

1. The Table of Nations is an accurate record of the times from Noah’s setting foot on the “new earth” until Jesus Christ, the Son of David, and our Redeemer. When a careful count is made of the times in this Table, research has found that a total of 3,904.62 years occurred. I think that Bishop Ussher was off by a number of years in setting 4004 B. C. as the start. But it was very good given the task he undertook.

2. I think that so far, Aug 10, 2012, there has been an overlay of 120 days since the mid point of Daniel’s 70th week. There remains 1,215 days until 12/7/2015. I think this represents the shortening of the days found in the Revelation and explains how we can cram 1,260 days into fewer, for with God, all things are possible. This may also fall under the “What I Don’t Know” category below.

3. The birth of Christ may have been this way and determined thus: I surmise that the numbers given Jesus Name may be an important indicator as to when He was born in that stall and laid in that manger. Consider that His earthly name had to be by heavenly design:

Jesus 888 in gematria value

His second name was “Savior”. He came to seek and to save the lost sheep of Israel. Joseph was told that “You shall call His name JESUS for He will save (Savior) His people from their sins” (Matt 1:21b). Thus:

Savior x 14 in gematria value

Equals total days 12,432
Subtract the days of gestation 280

Days from birth until His death 12.152

It is known that His crucifixion was on Passover. That is always in March/April. In “The Coming Prince” Anderson placed the Entry into Jerusalem as 4/6/32. That was a Saturday, in which Jesus just looked around and did not drive out the money changers because it was the Sabbath. The next day, however, He drove them out, whipping them and overturned the money booths and animal cages. That would be Sunday. His crucifixion was on Thursday as Passover was a “high” day that year, meaning it came on Thursday and would therefore be celebrated through the Sabbath, Saturday. The date 4/11/32. He was thus in the grave both 3 days and 3 nights, and still rose on the third day.

But there was no “high” day Passover in 32. That occurred in 30 according to the Jewish calendar. So, if the crucifixion ended His life on Passover day and that day fell in 30 instead of 32, that would be 4/3/30, Counting back 12,152 days or 33.27 solar years gives us the day of His birth and it comes in the year 4 BC. That day is 12/25/4 BC. I know this flies in the face of what a bunch of us, including myself want to believe, but the figures simply do not lie. If the count included the time in the womb, the date of conception would have been 3/19/4 BC. Of course, this hinges on the idea that His names give us the number of days of His life. It does explain why the early Church Fathers set Dec 25 as His birth date, though, doesn’t it?

3. If this day and year is true, then the start of Daniel’s 490 years was 2 years earlier than Anderson surmised. That would have been 444 BC instead of his start of 446 BC. I think this could be so, but I don’t know that for sure, of course.

4. I believe that the calendar from Jesus day until now is pretty accurate, and that the temple destruction in 70 A. D. was 40 years after the crucifixion. However, adjustments have to be made between Julian, Gregorian, and Lunar calendars. When this is done, I believe we have an accurate count all the way up to now. It seems that experts today have reconciled the Lunar and Gregorian calendars, a necessity for the complicated moon shots and launches into space aimed at a planet.

ONE THING I HAVE NO PROOF OF BUT HAS CROSSED MY MIND

1. I wonder about a change in the lunar calendar, if any. Hezekiah was a good King. In the Book of 2 Kings chapter 20, we find his story, that he was being told by Isaiah that he was going to die. He wept bitterly because he was only middle aged and had done what Jehovah required. In short, he was a “good” king. He believed that he had unfinished business and therefore deserved to live and not die and he was unhappy. Isaiah, upon instruction of YHWH, went back to him to tell him that YHWH had extended his life by 15 years. This was happy news, but Hezekiah wanted a sign to prove that this was so. In quick summary, he wound up asking that the shadow of the sun on the circle of stones in the palace garden retreat instead of moving forward as normal. The shadow did exactly that to the tune of 10 degrees or 10 stones. If that circle of stones were an agricultural and seasonal calendar, then the retreat was 10 full days. If so, then what could have caused this?

I think I read where some students at Cal Tech or some place like that created a computer model to try to show how this could have occurred using natural means. It meant that the earth had to turn backward or some strange thing had to occur. And how could this be? The model they came up with (I’m sorry that I can’t find the article), showed the earth being struck by a comet or asteroid on the far side from Israel, say the area that is now the Gulf of Mexico, not only forming the Gulf, but stopping earth and turning it back for a brief time. While this looked good to them they were not totally satisfied that the earth had stopped. So, the only other possibility they came up with was that the land mass could have slipped on the molten core caused by the impact, moving the earth’s land mass in relation to the sun’s position so that the shadow did to go backward. This would have had a major effect on the Jewish lunar calendar, while not affecting the solar calendar at all. In other words, all Jewish feasts could be off by 10 days. This could also have affected the time elements found in the Song of Solomon that point us to an early August rapture, moving it forward 10 days. We may be that 10 days time period right now.

All that I am saying here is that God has His ways of hiding from us what He does not wish us to know about, until the proper time.

2. The Song of Solomon is a prophetic play consisting of

TO SUMMARIZE:

THE YEARS OF NOAH’S CIVILIZATION ARE KNOWN.
THE YEARS FROM THE EXIT OF THE ARK UNTIL ABRAHAM MAY BE KNOWN,
THE DAYS IN THE TABLE OF NATIONS ARE KNOWN.
THE DAYS FROM DAVID, KING OF ISRAEL TO JESUS CHRIST ARE KNOWN GENERATIONALLY SPEAKING.
THE DAYS OF DANIEL’S PROPHECY UNTIL THE TRIUMPHAL ENTRY MAY BE KNOWN.
THE BIRTHDATE OF JESUS CHRIST MAY BE KNOWN.
THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH IS PRETTY WELL KNOWN
THE LENGTH OF TIME FOR THE KINGDOM IS KNOWN.
THE CALCULATION OF THE BEGINNING BY USSHER MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE.

Anderson’s calculations are as follows:

Noah’s days from Adam to the flood 1633
From the flood’s end to Abraham 430
From Abraham to the crucifixion of Christ 2086
From the Church birth to the Kingdom 1985
From Kingdom start to finish 985

Total 7119*

*I assigned 360 days to the 2086, and the 430. If so, these new figures would be 2056 and 424 respectively. The total would thus change to 7083. That is 83 too many for an exact count.

FINALLY, WHAT I BELIEVE TODAY:

I personally believe that we are 1.214 days from the start of the Kingdom Age. If true, that makes December 8, 2015 the first day. That means that of 7,000 years of God’s plan, 6,011 have expired as of now. I can only say that the 7,000 years are evidently governed by the earth’s rotation around the sun, but even that has changed at least once. And though God seems to have set up a 7,000 year plan, it is within His Omnipotent power and province to lengthen the time if He so chooses. We just have to live with God being Almighty God, Creator of the Universe and Governor of all things. I am certainly willing and glad to do it. I would not want the responsibility of any other way.

Blessings

Gerry Almond

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out