Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tidbits the cows will be very un-happy and the fish will die…

Tidbits the cows will be very un-happy and the fish will die…
Hosea 4: 1-3
World English Bible
4: 1 Hear the word of Yahweh, you children of Israel; for Yahweh has a charge against the inhabitants of the land: "Indeed there is no truth, nor goodness, nor knowledge of God in the land.

World English Bible
4;2 There is cursing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break boundaries, and bloodshed causes bloodshed. - There is cursing, lying, murdering, stealing, and adultery. People break [my laws], and there is one murder after another. GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

World English Bible
4:3 Therefore the land will mourn, and everyone who dwells therein will waste away. all living things in her, even the animals of the field and the birds of the sky; yes, the fish of the sea also die.

World English Bible
I will sweep away man and animal. I will sweep away the birds of the sky, the fish of the sea, and the heaps of rubble with the wicked. I will cut off man from the surface of the earth, says Yahweh. Zephaniah1:3

Joel 1:18 How the cattle moan! The herds mill about because they have no pasture; even the flocks of sheep are suffering.

Matthew 13:41 NIV The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

Jeremiah 4:22 "My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good."

Jeremiah 9:10 I will weep and wail for the mountains and take up a lament concerning the desert pastures. They are desolate and untraveled, and the lowing of cattle is not heard. The birds of the air have fled and the animals are gone.

Ezekiel 7:19 They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be an unclean thing. Their silver and gold will not be able to save them in the day of the LORD's wrath. They will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it, for it has made them stumble into sin.

Ezekiel 14:3 "Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all?

Ezekiel 14:4 Therefore speak to them and tell them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When any Israelite sets up idols in his heart and puts a wicked stumbling block before his face and then goes to a prophet, I the LORD will answer him myself in keeping with his great idolatry.

Jeremiah 4:28 Therefore the earth will mourn and the heavens above grow dark, because I have spoken and will not relent, I have decided and will not turn back."

Malachi 4

4 Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.
“Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the LORD. He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.”

Notes from Curious. ( and others)
According to the Jewish calendar August 17th (sunset) starts Rosh Chodesh Elul (new moon day for the month of Elul) which is to start with a trumpet blast (Num 10:10). This starts the holiest 40 day period of repentance of the year culminating in the great trumpet blast of Yom Kippur which is on September 26th this year. These are the in and out dates for this mysterious object as per Mr. Moore. Whoever picked these dates picked the most solemn days in the Jewish calendar

Very interesting. The August 17 date given on John Moore's show was not from him or his source of info. It was from Mike Harris's source. Still, anyone who thinks we are in the season of Mathew 24 should be keeping the Jewish festivals in mind.

Something particularly interesting to me that I learned last year was that when Christ said that "no man knows the day or the hour", that was a phrase that would have been common in his day because the Jewish New Year and the Feast of Trumpets is begun when two witnesses confirm the first sliver of the new moon as seen in Jerusalem in the Hebrew month of Tishrei. That is the same time frame.

Have the 4 horseman been released yet? Are they riding? Are they coming?

Pacific and Atlantic poisened? Japan's radiation being dumped into the ocean; Gulf oil spill, still spilling? CoreExit was being sprayed… (they had better stuff but choose not to use it.)

2-19-2012

There are thousands getting sick here in Louisiana, every once in a while you will see something on the local news about it. I was living 45 minutes north of New Orleans and you could smell the blow out and even stronger when they were burning it.
The seafood is dying before they can get it to the docks and the oysters often have an oily substance in them. Most of the damage is actually from the corexit.
Every month they are still picking up tons of tar balls from the beaches of the gulf shore.
Word is there is a giant lake of oil sitting on the floor of the gulf of mexico at the crater of the blow out.

Thousands of Gulf Oil Spill Clean-up Crew Are Dying! Video Of The dying!

• This is because of the Chemical Dispersent that they sprayed over the ocean and the shoreline. Called COREXIT, look it up. It contains mercury, arsenic and other deadly and toxic chemicals. People in the area were not warned and were not wearing proper safety gear while they were cleaning up the shoreline. They sprayed HUNDREDS OF GALLONS of it. It is not even helping the oil spill...it is covering it up. COREXIT use was a cover up, and the FDA and BP claimed that it was perfectly “safe”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2CKuJ8eqY6M

( I have NOT watched this yet…)

But-I saw the first 4 min. of this today-

8/8/2012 -- Earthquake Overview - USA - West Pacific - EU - Asia - South America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyIGUyVPTDE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: Tidbits the cows will be very un-happy and the fish will die…

How sad.

Deliver us from evil. Lord deliver us.

The world is coming un-done.

Lead us and guide us and let us return to the bible.