Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Once upon a time there was a man who fell into a dtitch.

He was beaten and robbed and all the righteous passed him by. But this dirty- dog Samaritan helped him, cared for him and was a neighbor to this man.

The man who fell into the ditch was Jesus. in disguise, no one knew it was him. - Mt. 25 the least.

Once upon a time a man owed a hudge debt, 12 million dollars. This man was forgiven. He beat his friend who owed him 5 cents.see. Mt. 18: 21- 35

Bringing our prodigal brethren home | July 28, 2012
Luke 15:20 And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him.

There are many prodigals who are eating the pig slop of modern day churchianity. The love of God is causing awakenings in their heart, deep down they know there is a better place where their father dwells. We need to let the love of God flow through us and seeing our true brethren still a long way off run to them and bring them all the way home to our fathers house. Don’t be like the smug brother who was angry at his father receiving the prodigal in such a way, don’t be turned off by the smell of churchianities pig slop still upon the prodigals. This is the heart of God as seen in the parable

http://fleebabylon.wordpress.com/2012/07/28/bringing-our-prodigal-brethren-home/#comment-1870

Lord bring my people home to you. Give me the hard rockey stoney ground, for I know it will grow the best in the kingdom. Is anything too hard for you to do?

Tryin to find a reply to this post all day. I am an Episcopalian.

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. Us on the life raft should help the drowningt get home,if only in our prayer life...

Even the Episcopalians left ..."I could not stay to the bitter end."

The events caused some 70 clergy and musicians to walk out in disgust.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/donnad82.htm

Re: Once upon a time there was a man who fell into a dtitch.

Actually he fell into a ditch.

But I can't see very good because I have a big fat log in my eye, ...

and I quit driving about 3 years ago.

Lord,come and deliver us...

One day I said to me, I am so glad I am clean and not dirty like those other people. Look at the mud on their clothes. Geeze.

But Jesus said,

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Mt. 7: 5

But Lord, didn't you get that backwards?

I'm missing something, show me my sin.

So he did.

My righteousness as filthy rags..oh Lord, cleans me.

I am undone. Isaiah 6: 5

Did you know, oh best beloved, the illumanitti have infiltrated our churches? and leadership?

Did you know he (the Master) wants the "righteous" to repent? We who call ourselves rightereous.

How did the bride make herself ready? Rev. 19: 7
Rev. 22; 14 KJV- Keep the commandments of God
Exodus 20

from elijah, July 28, 2012

Well, at the start of the service the pastor said that Jesus had come to him in
a vision and told him that there was too many sins of iniquity in his church
that must be confessed through repentance." I said, "This church is alive in the
Spirit."

snip-
The Lord Jesus told me that only 2% of the so-called born again Christians in
America would be saved. I asked Him why so few will be found worthy to enter His
Father's Kingdom. He said that only they who do His Heavenly Father's Will each
day are His family, Matthew 12:50, and them that live John 14:15-18, that you
have to be lit up spiritually to be located by His sent angels to gather His
wise virgins, Matthew 25:1-12. So it is few who will be found worthy, Matthew7:12-13.
After this gathering of His saints, then the tribulation will begin.

Elijah

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/message/3965

Luke 18: 13

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
“But that Tax Collector was standing from a distance and he would not even lift his eyes up to Heaven, but he was smiting on his chest and he said, 'God, have pity on me, a sinner.' “

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"But the tax collector was standing at a distance. He wouldn't even look up to heaven. Instead, he became very upset, and he said, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'

Ezra 9:6 and prayed: "O my God, I am too ashamed and disgraced to lift up my face to you, my God, because our sins are higher than our heads and our guilt has reached to the heavens.

Jeremiah 31:19 After I strayed, I repented; after I came to understand, I beat my breast. I was ashamed and humiliated because I bore the disgrace of my youth.'

Isaiah 66: 2 NLT
My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I, the LORD, have spoken! "I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word.

Luke 18: 14 I say to you that this one went down to his house justified rather than that Pharisee, for every man who exalts himself shall be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself shall be exalted.”

What Pharisee? This Pharisee-

The Pharisee was standing alone by himself and he was praying these things: “God, I thank you that I am not like other men: extortioners, oppressors, adulterers, and not like this Tax Collector.”

“But I fast twice in a week and I tithe everything that I possess.”

I pray for all the bad guys and the good guys that they make it home. Lord, teach me how to love my neighbor. Maybe we can drag one another out of the ditch, because we are all in a ditch. Amen.