Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M: "Tu B'Av Summary - 21 specific signs pointing to August 3, 2012, as the Firstfruits Rapture

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem730-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (30 July 2012)
"Tu B'Av Summary - 21 specific signs pointing to August 3, 2012, as the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a summary of 21 signs pointing to Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) as the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church:

Signs from Luke 17:

1. MARRIAGE AND WEDDING:
Luke 17:27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
Two quotes I found on the internet about this day in regards to marriage/weddings:
"Tu B’Av, the 15th day of the Hebrew month of Av, is often commemorated as the holiday of marriage."
"Tu B'Av is the most common day for the Jewish people to have their wedding on!"

2. EATING AND DRINKING:
Luke 17:27-30 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

"There is no day more festive for the Jewish people, then that of the Tu B'Av festival." This is obviously a day in Jewish tradition when a great deal of eating and drinking takes place, particularly at wedding ceremonies.

3. PLANTING:
Luke 17:27-30 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

Tu B'Av marked the end of the year for planting.

Tu B'Av was instituted (in the Second Temple period) to mark the beginning of the grape harvest, which ended on Yom Kippur. It was also the time when planting of trees and crops was to end for the year.

The last day for planting was on Tu B'Av. Jesus said that up until the day that Lot left (symbolizing the purhearts leaving the world at the time of the Rapture right before the Sudden Destruction), people were planting.

4. BUILDING:

"The day of the breaking of the ax." When the Holy Temple stood in Jerusalem, the annual cutting of firewood for the altar was concluded on the 15th of Av. The event was celebrated with feasting and rejoicing (as is the custom upon the conclusion of a holy endeavor) and included a ceremonial breaking of the axes which gave the day its name.

Do we again have a clue from Luke 17 where Jesus said that people will be BUILDING up until the day of the Rapture?!?! Although this is talking about the cutting of firewood, axes are also used to cut wood for BUILDING. The axes were broken on Tu B'Av, meaning no more wood could be cut, ending the BUILDING of anything made by wood.

Could this be yet ANOTHER clue pointing to Tu B'Av as the last day for BUILDING, the last day for PLANTING, the last day for MARRYING, and the last day for PARTYING (eating and drinking) - all 4 of these things were a very significant part of the Tu B'Av celebrations.

5. BUYING AND SELLING:

In modern times, Tu B'Av has become quite commercialized and is celebrated in the same way that we celebrate "Valentine's Day". There is a great deal of buying and selling on this day - gifts are bought for loved ones, friends and lovers. It is certainly a day that buying and selling takes place more than on just a "normal" day.

Signs from the traditional cultural celebration of Tu B'Av:

6. THE VIRGINS:
The Jews celebrated by allowing the virgins to dress in white and dance in the vineyards to attract husbands.

2 Corinthians 11: "I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him."

Revelation 14:
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000, who had his name, and his Father’s name, written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song, except the 144,000, who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

This AGAIN links to the Tu B'Av festival. It was the VIRGINS who went out and danced in the fields, waiting for their Bridegrooms to come get them. It's the day when the Jewish virgins go out in the fields, wearing WHITE GARMENTS, and DANCE, and the young men would come looking for a Bride.

Song of Solomon 1:3 "Your oils have a pleasing fragrance. Your name is oil poured forth, therefore the virgins love you." I believe Jesus was making reference to this when He talked about the foolish and wise virgins - those with oil and those without. At the midnight hour, the cry went out that the Bridegroom was coming, but only the 5 wise virgins went in and then the door was closed. The wise virgins are the ones who love Jesus and their hearts are pure. No lies are found in their mouths; they are blameless. They are offered as firstfruits to the Lamb. The firstfruits of the grape harvest - the new wine. Song of Solomon 7:10 - "My darling, I am yours, and you desire me." The virgins are those who desire Jesus above all else.

7. FIRSTFRUITS FROM THE VINEYARD:
The Jews celebrated by allowing the virgins to dress in white and dance in the vineyards to attract husbands.
The Jewish festivals point to the beginning and ending of the harvest seasons:
Firstfruits Feast - firstfruits of barley (Jesus fulfilled)
Pentecost - end of barley season/ firstfruits of wheat (fulfilled on Pentecost when Church age started)
Tu B'Av - end of wheat season/firstfruit of grapes (to be fulfilled at first Rapture of the Church)
Day of Atonement - end of grape season (final Rapture of Tribulation Saints)

Micah 7:1-2: "Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grape-harvesting of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the first-ripe fruit. The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men." And then in verse 4, Micah says, "The day God visits you has come, the day your watchmen sound the alarm. Now is the time of your confusion." In the fruit harvest, the grapes are first to ripen, so the first ripe of the grapes is the time the "good man" disappears from the earth. Micah is as the time of the Summer fruits of the GRAPE HARVESTING of the vineyard, which is the FIRST RIPE GRAPES. The FIRST RIPE GRAPES is the time of the rapture!!!

Song of Solomon 7:12 - "At dawn let’s slip out and see if grapevines and fruit trees are covered with blossoms. When we are there, I will give you my love." They are going to the vineyards when the grapes are just beginning to bloom.

Revelation 14: They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

8. THE FINE WHITE LINEN:
Tu B' Av is the Hebrew day of romance when Jewish maidens in Israel would dance in fine white linen before the eyes of admiring prospective Jewish suitors.
"Since it is the "last" festival of the Jewish year, prophetically Tu B'Av pictures our marriage to the Lamb of God (Seh Elohim), the LORD Yeshua our beloved Mashiach:
Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure" - for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints. And the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These are the true words of God" (Revelation 19:6-9).
On a soon-coming day those who belong to the LORD and are faithful to follow His ways will be blessed with the unspeakable joy of consummating their relationship with Him. This is heaven itself - to be in the Presence of the LORD and to be His beloved. The analogy of a joyous Jewish marriage, with the sheva berachot is our great and blessed hope (Titus 2:13)." -- http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Summer_Holidays/Tu_B_Av/tu_b_av.html

9. DANCING IN THE VINEYARDS:
Song of Solomon 7 - The Wedding Dance
You are a princess,
and your feet are graceful
in their sandals.
Your thighs are works of art,
each one a jewel;
2 your navel is a wine glass
filled to overflowing.
Your body is full and slender
like a bundle of wheat
bound together by lilies.
3 Your breasts are like twins
of a deer.
4 Your neck is like ivory,
and your eyes sparkle
like the pools of Heshbon
by the gate of Bath-Rabbim.
Your nose is beautiful
like Mount Lebanon
above the city of Damascus.
5 Your head is held high
like Mount Carmel;
your hair is so lovely
it holds a king prisoner.

This begins another extended description of the maiden’s beauty. Song of Solomon 6:13 ended with both a request for the maiden to return so her beauty could be longer enjoyed, and a gentle protest from the maiden wondering why she should be such a subject of attention. The mention of the dance of the two camps in Song of Solomon 6:13 suggests that the maiden was dancing. This is also suggested by the description of these verses, which begins at her feet and continues up her body to her head.

10. RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD:
Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive! The Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua. We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua. I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the promised land and Heaven. The land flowing with milk and honey. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

11. ROAD TO JERUSALEM OPENED:
Another reason Tu B'Av is celebrated is that on that day, the roads to Jerusalem were opened after more than 200 years of being closed to prevent the Jews from celebrating their pilgrimages and feasts.

On Tu B'Av, Hosea ben Eilah opened the roads to Jerusalem. Upon the division of the Holy Land into two kingdoms following the death of King Solomon in the year 2964 from creation (797 BCE), Jeroboam ben Nebat, ruler of the breakaway Northern Kingdom of Israel, set up roadblocks to prevent his citizens from making the thrice-yearly pilgrimage to the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, capital of the Southern Kingdom of Judea. These were finally removed more than 200 years later by Hosea ben Eilah, the last king of the Northern Kingdom, on Av 15, 3187 (574 BCE).

Will Tu B'Av be the long awaited day that the roads will open, allowing God's chosen people, His Bride to enter the New Jerusalem, the Tabernacle of God, the Holy City, the City of God, the Celestial City, the Heavenly Jerusalem? Here we have the Jews, after the death of their very wise king, waiting 200 years to be able to go to Jerusalem to celebrate their Holy Feasts. For the believers in Christ, we have our very wise and all-knowing King Jesus, nearly 2000 years of waiting since His death and resurrection, finally being allowed to go to the New Jerusalem to worship Him! Will the roadblocks be removed on Tu B'Av???

12. THE MYSTERY:
1 Corinthians 15:51-52: Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

The Jews refer to Tu B'Av as the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar.

13. The LAST TRUMPET:
Psalm 81:3: Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon, At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.

The Jewish people were commanded to blow trumpets on their feast days that fell on a New Moon or Full Moon. The 15th of Av is on a full moon and this is the LAST TRUMPET of the year before the New Year begins for the Jews in September on Rosh Hashanah. Again, Paul mentions the key words, "MYSTERY" and "LAST TRUMPET" in 1 Corinthians. The Bible seems to be pointing us to Tu B'Av by putting these key words in the verses that talk about the resurrection of the dead and rapture of the Church.

Other signs pointing to Tu B'Av:

14. END OF THE WHEAT HARVEST:
John the Baptist said this, "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire." John is prophesying here and explaining the beginning of the Church age and the end of the Church age. It all began on Pentecost when they were baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire. It all ends on Tu B'Av, at the END of the wheat harvest and beginning of the grape harvest, when He gathers His wheat into the barn and burns the chaff. This is the harvest time, at the end of the wheat season. The festivals point to the beginning and ending of the harvest seasons:

Firstfruits Feast - firstfruits of barley (Jesus fulfilled)
Pentecost - end of barley season/ firstfruits of wheat (fulfilled on Pentecost when Church age started)
Tu B'Av - end of wheat season/firstfruit of grapes (to be fulfilled at first Rapture of the Church)
Day of Atonement - end of grape season (final Rapture of Tribulation Saints)

15. .BOAZ AND RUTH'S WEDDING:
Boaz and Ruth's wedding is another example of the Rapture/ wedding of the Bride. Boaz represents Jesus as the Kinsman Redeemer and Ruth represents the Church. Ruth 2:14, "And at mealtime Boaz said to her, “Come here and eat some bread and dip your morsel in the wine.” Here we have Boaz (representing Jesus) giving bread and wine to Ruth (the Church). So, when did their wedding take place? Ruth 2:23, "So she kept fast by the maidens of Boaz to glean unto the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest; and dwelt with her mother in law." Ruth stayed with her mother-in-law until the end of the wheat harvest and then left her mother-in-law to live with her new husband Boaz.

16. FOUR MORE MONTHS UNTIL THE HARVEST:
Jesus said, "Do you not say FOUR MORE MONTHS until the Harvest?" Four months from when? Could Jesus be referring to Passover, when He gave His disciples the bread (wheat) and wine (grapes), showing the 2 are connected. Tu B'Av is the end of the wheat harvest and beginning of the grape season. Four months from Passover is Tu B'Av.

17. FOUR MONTHS OF WAITING FOR THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN:
In Judges 20-21, you can read about how the tribe of Benjamin was wiped out, except for 600 men who were spared (passed over) and allowed to go hide in the mountains for FOUR MONTHS. At the end of the four months, they were allowed to snatch brides on Tu B'Av and the word snatched in the Septuagint is harpazo (caught up, Rapture)! So, here we have a story of 600 men who were "passed over" or spared on or very near "Passover" and four months later, came down on Tu B'Av to snatch their brides. The word "harpazo" in the Septuagint means "snatched" and is the same word used in 1 Thessalonians 14 for "caught up": "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the LORD"

18. SUMMER IS NEAR:
Matthew 24:32: Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Was Jesus giving us the season to watch for when He said SUMMER is near?

19. GOD GAVE NOAH A 7-DAY WARNING:
Genesis 7:2-5: You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and his female; 3also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep the species alive on the face of all the earth. 4For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made. 5And Noah did according to all that the LORD commanded him.
The opening ceremony at the Olympics started on Friday, July 27, 2012. Seven days later is August 3, 2012, or Tu B'Av.

20. OLYMPICS XXX:
There are numerous "hints" or "signs" at this Olympics that point to the "Illuminati" and occult are heavily involved in planning something huge during this Olympics. To learn more about this, go to youtube and search for something like "Olympics terrorist attack" or "Olympics UFO" and you will find dozens of videos that show how there is a plan for terrorism and UFO or alien invasion or alien intervention during these next two weeks at the Olympics. Of particular interest is the movie "2012", in which the 30th Olympic Games are indefinitely suspended because of the chaos taking place all over the world. This is just one of literally dozens of movies, videos and songs that point to the Olympics 2012 as the beginning of the end.

21. 1290 DAYS FROM WHEN THE "OBAMA NATION" WAS SET UP:
August 3, 2012, will have been 1290 days since Obama was sworn into office on January 20, 2009. This is most likely not the fulfillment of the 1290 day prophecy exactly, but could it be another confirmation or clue hidden in the prophecies? Daniel says that, "From the time the "abomination" is set up, there will be 1290 days." Could this be a play on words in our English language, just one more clue hidden in God's Word as to the timing of the Firstfruits Rapture on Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012)? "From the time the OBAMA NATION is set up, there will be 1290 days."

Watching and waiting with you all,
Renee

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out