Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nicole: "The Rapture is NEVER in the year you are in, it is always 2 years out"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/nicole728-3.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Nicole (28 July 2012)
"The Rapture is NEVER in the year you are in, it is always 2 years out"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it funny that people all over youtube and the internet have the same thought process? They get dreams and visions that the rapture is imminent, that Jesus is coming, etc. and they say that no one knows the day or the hour. When someone says it could be today, or this week, or this year....people jump on them and say they are a false prophet. Then they come up with their own timeline and say it is scheduled for Yom Teruah! Ha Ha Ha Or they say that it cannot happen now, things are not ready and we have several years left.

Why do believers treat the rapture as a dangling carrot? Something that is always within reach but will never really happen? Something that we will continue to get dreams and visions for years and years and years and years, watching news articles and the illuminati's plans and satanic symbolism for years and years and years and years....but in fact I think that many believers are CONTENT on watching and waiting but for the event to NEVER REALLY HAPPEN. Most watchman are content on getting dreams and visions and sharing them and then going back to their "normal" lives. To me it seems that they feel a sense of pride of bringing you information so they seem important....not to bring you information because it is about to cost them everything to bring it to you. And someone that it has cost everything is Jonathan Kleck...this guy has my respect...and he never attacks anyone on the internet making videos they are a false prophet. He sticks to his job only.

Can I be honest? I am TIRED of watching. I don't want to see anymore of this garbage. I cannot stand this new world government and the sin here. I am tired of the mocking, I am tired of people putting out prophecies and then people calling them false prophets, I am tired of people being made fun of, I am tired of the Civil War among the watchmen, I am tired of people having pride and thinking they know everything about the Bible without fasting and knowing Jesus and have major supernatural encounters, I am tired of it all! I have noticed that most of the people who make videos and call people false prophets have to make a poll, or have to come up with a list of people they think are contenders for the antichrist....they don't even know who it is!

Come Lord Jesus, Come in 2012/5772! Come even today, the 9th of AV if you want! My focus is always TODAY.

You want to hear something strange about being a watchman and is a huge lesson I learned? The devil HATES when you expose his plans, so then he changes them to make you look like a fool after you warn people. Then he sabotages your character, makes you feel guilty and stupid for warning anyone, and tries to alienate you. Then he comes to you and plants seeds in your mind that you are not saved, that you are not hearing from God, that in fact you are on the road to hell. This is the devil's tactic to seek and devour. But when you do not warn people, he likes this because it takes the people off guard and then they are angry at God and wonder "where is God?" Example of this was when in 2010 there was a fire behind my house. I did not warn any of my neighbors and we all had to evacuate and we were worried about our house. Then in 2012 the same type of fire came behind our house and I warned my neighbors to look outside, and guess what? The fire was put out 30 minutes later. Can you say that the devil caused the fires, and then tried to make me look like a fool?

The Lord has shown me that just because the mark of the beast is not enforced in 2013, does not mean that it is still not coming. They have human bar codes for your face now that is linked to biometrics so you can pay for things. Things are closing in on us. And soon it will be illegal to be a Christian. Soon all Christian websites in the USA will be blocked. Soon all Christian videos will be labeled as hate speech. Many of us will stop posting in 2013 due to the heavy government surveillance database.

I don't want to watch anymore. I want the event. I keep having dreams of my house in Heaven, seeing the Father, Jesus and the marriage supper. And I worshipped Jesus yesterday and I could feel His closeness. I want to go! I want it now! No more waiting!

I am not content anymore to chase this dangling carrot of the rapture with watchmen. The hardships I have faced over the last 4 years have been excruciating! People who sit at their computer with their money in their bank account, their nice homes, their brand new purchases, their temperate climate, their happy families are living in a bubble! Some of us have lost their jobs, their career, their ability to get a job because they have been out of work so long, their credit, their home, their ENTIRE BANK ACCOUNT and all their ASSETS! Their family thinks they are crazy, they are completely abandoned by parents, most of their relatives have all died off, they constantly have to brave over 110 degree weather, their spouses are verbally abusive and their inlaws are extremely hateful and vicious, etc. Those people who have not gone through any hardships seem to know everything about the Bible and sit on a pedestal that everyone needs to listen to them because they have all the answers, and they have some kind of gift of discernment.

Well how well do you have discernment when you have not gone through any real type of spiritual battle? I am talking about when all your reputation, your money, your assets, your children, your life is on the line. If watchman are lashing out at each other now, how much worse will they get when there is a famine in the land?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out