Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M: Why I believe Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) will be the Rapture of the Church"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem723.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (23 July 2012)
"Why I believe Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) will be the Rapture of the Church"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jesusiscoming2015.webs.com

Why I believe Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) will be the Rapture of the Church:

It all started 11 1/2 years ago. On January 3, 2001, actually it was already the 4th, at just after midnight, the Spirit of God spoke very clearly to me and said these exact words: "You will be as John the Baptist and will write something that will save millions of people from the deception that is about to take place." Sometime between then and January 6th, the Lord told me to wait for Him to come on the night of January 6, 2001. I wrote to many people telling them that the Rapture would take place on January 6/7, 2001, because that was what I thought the Lord was telling me. I sat on my couch that night, just talking and listening to the Lord. We were having a wonderful time together and His presence was very strong. At midnight, I began to feel a little sleepy and asked Him how much longer until He came. He said to wait just a little longer. At around 12:10 am my body began to shake violently for I would guess about a minute. Then it stopped just as suddenly as it started. The presence of God was all over me. I asked the Lord what had just happened and His reply was, "Just wait." About a minute or so later, it happened AGAIN, the violent shaking started for maybe a minute or so, with God's presence all over me. But this time, it was a little different because on the second shaking, my mouth began to tingle, like the feeling when your foot falls asleep. I asked the Lord why my mouth was tingling like that and He said this, "This represents Isaiah, when He saw me and the coal touched His lips and his sin was atoned for." Once again, it stopped suddenly after about a minute or so. I asked the Lord, "What were those 2 shakings?" I thought maybe something had happened right at those 2 moments in the world. I really did not understand it at all. The only reply from the Lord was, "Go and study the Feasts."

That was it. No more revelation or understanding in 11 1/2 years. For over 11 years, I have been trying to understand the meaning of it all, and have been carrying a burden because I know the Lord expects me to write something that will help save millions of people from a coming deception and that it has to do with those 2 shakings. Finally, after 11 1/2 years, I now believe that the Lord has given me the revelation of what it all means. And it all points to the 15th of Av - Tu B'Av 2012 as the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church!

January 6, 2001, at midnight, was exactly 6 days after the New Year's Celebration. Although the world celebrated the New Millennium the year before, it actually should have been celebrated on January 1, 2001. That was the actual day that ushered in the "New Millennium" on our calendar. The fireworks went off at midnight, just like the fireworks will go off at midnight at the opening of the Olympics ceremony next week. The Lord has been pointing me to this day as it starts the 9th of Av, right as the fireworks are going off. After writing to some people about the Opening Ceremony, I turned on the TV and within 10 minutes, saw these two phrases:

1. When the Games begin
2. Let the games begin

There could be something huge that takes place at that time, or within a day or two, since the 9th and 10th of Av are the saddest days in Jewish history. But, it was 6 days after the fireworks went off at midnight on January 1, 2001, that I had those 2 shakings, again right after midnight. Six days after the 9th of Av is the 15th of Av, which happens to be a Jewish festival day, called Tu B'Av. I will try to explain later how Tu B'Av is a perfect representation of the resurrection of the dead and Rapture of the Church. For now, I will just say that Tu B'Av is a minor feast day and I had only studied the major feasts in Israel. I only learned about this feast yesterday! I believe the reason Tu B'Av is a minor feast for the Jews is because Tu B'Av is for the CHURCH, not so much for the Jews!

OK, back to the 2 shakings. Why did the first shaking not have the "atonement" part with it and the second one did? I believe the 2 shakings represent the 2 Raptures, the first one will be on Tu B'Av 2012 (August 3) and the second one will take place after the Tribulation period on the Day of Atonement. This is why there were 2 separate shakings. The Lord was pointing me to the 2 Raptures. The second one definitely points to the Day of Atonement, because the Lord said it represented "when Isaiah's sin was atoned for". The first one points to Tu B'Av, because it is 6 days after the fireworks started at midnight.

Here is one article of many showing how the 2 feasts of Tu B'Av and the Day of Atonement are related:

The Talmud teaches us that You have not experienced joy until you have experienced the two happiest days of the year: Tu B'Av and Yom Kippur. For those who do not know about Tu B'Av it is a festive day known in Modern Israel as a Yom Ahavah (Day of Love). It is practically a Jewish Valentines Day!

Rabbi Simeon ben Gamliel said there never were in Israel greater days of joy than the 15th of Av and the Day of Atonement. On these days the daughters of Jerusalem used to walk out in white garments that they borrowed in order not to put to shame anyone who had none. For most of us that have been trained in the somberness of Jewish holidays especially Yom Kippur this description seems odd. It seems so incongruous to imagine these days of dancing and joy associated with Yom Kippur. There is a deep similarity between Yom Kippur and Tu B'Av. Whereas Tisha B'Av is the day when [tradition says] God declared that the Jews would wander 40 years in the desert (until the generation that knew slavery died out), Tu B'Av is the day when, 40 years later, the remaining 15,000 Israelites of the desert generation were told they would be able to enter the Promised Land.

OK, back to the part of the Lord telling me I would be as John the Baptist. This has also been a mystery I have been trying to figure out. I am nothing like John the Baptist. What did the Lord mean by that? I think I finally understand that as well. John the Baptist said this, "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire." I believe that John is prophesying here and explaining the beginning of the Church age and the end of the Church age. It all began on Pentecost when they were baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire. It all ends on Tu B'Av, at the END of the wheat harvest and beginning of the grape harvest, when He gathers His wheat into the barn and burns the chaff. This is the harvest time, at the end of the wheat season. The festivals point to the beginning and ending of the harvest seasons:

Firstfruits Feast - firstfruits of barley (Jesus fulfilled)
Pentecost - end of barley season/ firstfruits of wheat (fulfilled on Pentecost when Church age started)
Tu B'Av - end of wheat season/firstfruit of grapes (to be fulfilled at first Rapture of the Church)
Day of Atonement - end of grape season (final Rapture of Tribulation Saints)

Revelation 14 says this:
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

I call these people the "purehearts". They are redeemed from the earth at the time of the Rapture. Their hearts are pure and they are blameless. The PURE in heart shall see God. They are offered as FIRSTFRUITS. The firstfruits of grapes, or the New Wine, or the New Covenant. It's at the time of the wheat harvest, the end of the wheat season and beginning of the grape season.

And it's 4 months after Passover. Jesus said, "Do you not say FOUR MORE MONTHS until the Harvest?" Four months from when? From Passover when He gave His disciples the bread (wheat) and wine (grapes), showing the 2 are connected. It's the end of the wheat and beginning of the grapes. Four months from Passover is Tu B'Av.

Boaz and Ruth's wedding is another example of the Rapture/ wedding of the Bride. Boaz represents Jesus as the Kinsman Redeemer and Ruth represents the Church. Ruth 2:14, "And at mealtime Boaz said to her, “Come here and eat some bread and dip your morsel in the wine.” Here we have Boaz (representing Jesus) giving bread and wine to Ruth (the Church). So, when did their wedding take place? Ruth 2:23, "So she kept fast by the maidens of Boaz to glean unto the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest; and dwelt with her mother in law." Ruth stayed with her mother-in-law until the end of the wheat harvest and then left her mother-in-law to live with her new husband Boaz.

One other clue that the Bible gives us is when Paul in 1 Thessalonians and John in Revelation refer to the Rapture as a "mystery". The Jews refer to Tu B'Av as the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar.

Another clue from Scripture is this:

Psalm 81:3
Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon, At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.

The Jewish people were commanded to blow trumpets on their feast days that fell on a New Moon or Full Moon. The 15th of Av is on a full moon and this is the LAST TRUMPET of the year before the New Year begins for the Jews in September on Rosh Hashanah. Again, Paul mentions the key words, "MYSTERY" and "LAST TRUMPET" in 1 Thessalonians. Either Paul, or God, seems to be pointing us to Tu B'Av by putting these key words in the verses that talk about the resurrection of the dead and rapture of the Church.

Yet ANOTHER clue from Scripture is when Jesus tells us that people will be eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage. There is no day more festive for the Jewish people that then Tu B'Av festival. It is known as the "Day of Love" and similar to Valentine's Day for us. It is the most common day for the Jewish people to have their wedding on! And it's the day when the Jewish virgins go out in the fields to dance, wearing WHITE GARMENTS and DANCE and the young men would come looking for a Bride. Does this not sound like the Rapture?!?!?

And then we have the resurrection of the dead! The Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua. We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua. I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the promised land and Heaven. The land flowing with milk and honey. Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive!

Someone else on the Doves website pointed out that the tribe of Benjamin was allowed to snatch brides on Tu B'Av and that the word snatched in the Septuagint is harpazo (caught up, Rapture)!

We again see in Micah 7, a hint from Scripture as to the timing of the Rapture:

What misery is mine! I am like one who gathers summer fruit at the gleaning of the vineyard; there is no cluster of grapes to eat, none of the early figs that I crave.2 The faithful have been swept from the land; not one upright person remains. And then in verse 4, Micah says, "The day God visits you has come, the day your watchmen sound the alarm. Now is the time of your confusion." In the fruit harvest, the grapes are first to ripen, so the first ripe of the grapes is the time the "good man" disappears from the earth. Micah is as the time of the Summer fruits of the GRAPE HARVESTING of the vineyard, which is the FIRST RIPE GRAPES. The FIRST RIPE GRAPES is the time of the rapture!!!
Here are 2 very interesting articles I found on the internet that point to Tu B'Av as the most symbolic of festivals for the resurrection of the dead and Rapture of the Church:

Matthew 24:38 “For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark”

The 15th of Av is the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar.
The Talmud tells us that many years ago in ancient Israel, it was the custom that on the 15th of Av "the daughters of Jerusalem would go out in borrowed linen garments... and dance in the vineyards" and "whoever did not have a wife would go there" to find himself a bride. The reason they would wear borrowed linen garments was that - those without nice clothes of their own would not be embarrassed.

The “full moon” of the tragic month of Av is the festival of the Future Redemption.
The 15th of Av this year is August 3, 2012 (Summer time)

The 15th of Av is the day where people were celebrating, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage

Matthew 24:32-33 “Now learn a parable of the fig tree. When his branch is yet tender and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer (is it rapture?) is nigh: so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near even at the doors”

Another article about Tu B'Av:

The harvest times of God of Barley, Wheat, and Fruit are the ones that have prophetic/spiritual significance.
The first day of the Barley harvest is when Christ rose being the “First Fruits” of those who slept”, thus making the resurrection of Christ and those that slept the prophetic fulfillment of the Barley. This eliminates the rapture of the bride being the Barley!

Then 50 days later, on the first day of the Wheat harvest, the bride of Christ was born making us the “First Fruits” of the wheat. James 1:18 tells us we are a “kind of First Fruits” of God. There are only 3 types of first fruits in in the harvests…

First Fruits of Barley, Wheat, & Grapes…

That is why it says “kind of”, because there are more than one! We, the bride, are the first fruits of the wheat because we were birthed on Pentecost which is when the first fruits of the wheat is harvested!

By scripture, we are clearly the wheat! So, the prophetic fulfillment of the Wheat harvest is only “half done”. Why?

The prophetic fulfillment of the barley harvest took “one second” with the resurrection of Christ and “those that slept”. The prophetic fulfillment of the wheat harvest is two stages….Birth of church & rapture of church!

The church first has to be born, then it takes a couple thousand years to complete the wheat so it can’t be fulfilled in a moment or day!!

So, the first half of the fulfillment of the wheat harvest is the birth of the church. The other prophetic fulfillment of the wheat harvest will be the rapture. So, we have been in the prophetic wheat harvest for 2000 plus years.

So, the prophetic wheat harvest ends with the rapture of the bride.

The last first fruits are those of the grapes. The first fruits of the grape harvest are those that have endure the great tribulation (Wrath of Lamb). The first fruit of the grapes are those that are thrown into the wine-press of his wrath (Wrath of Lamb).

The ending of the entire grape harvest is 3.5 years later on the feast of Atonement, at the seperation of the sheep/goats judgment!!!

As you can see, the bride of Christ is CLEARLY, CLEARLY the first fruit wheat of God. The timing of these agricultural harvest times pattern the “season” they actually occur in the prophetic sense. Now, this only means one thing….

The rapture of the bride of Christ (completion of wheat harvest) will happen the time they end agriculturally…the SUMMER!!!!!!!

Now, to my new insight I hope from the holy ghost….

If you look closely, the beginning and ending of the harvest times are ALL on FESTIVALS!!

Barley harvest beginning – First Fruits/Passover

Barley harvest ending – Pentecost

BOTH HOLIDAYS….

Wheat harvest beginning – Pentecost

Wheat harvest ending – Tu B’Av

BOTH HOLIDAYS….

Grape harvest beginning – Tu B’Av (This is the day when the grape harvest begins in Israel)…

The grape harvest begins when WHEAT harvest ends, just like Wheat harvest begins when Barley harvest ends!!!

If the grape harvest begins on Tu B’Av, then that is when the WHEAT HARVEST ENDS!!!!!!

Then…

Grape harvest begins – Tu B’Av

Then..Grape harvest ends on HOLIDAY AS WELL…

Which would be Atonement!!!!!!!!

All the harvest times begin and finish on HOLIDAYS!!!

The wheat harvest then ends on Tu B’Av…thus the rapture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micah 7 supports this 100%.

It says the rapture (good man vanishes) at the “time of the first ripe grapes”. This is when the first ripe clusters of grapes off the tree are cut and this would clearly be the first day the grapes harvest begin…which is “Tu B’Av”.

Ruth married Boaz at end of wheat harvest! So, the rapture is to happen at “end” of wheat harvest…”beginning” of grape harvest which is….

“Tu B’Av”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAPTURE!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Renee M: Why I believe Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) will be the Rapture of the Church"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem725.htm

Renee M (25 July 2012)
"more thoughts about Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my quiet time last night, I was reading my normal 3 chapters. I always read one chapter from the gospels, one from the rest of the NT and one from the OT. My reading last night just happened to be these 3 chapters: Luke 17, 2 Corinthians 11, and Numbers 14. It was amazing how they all fit with what I've been learning about.

Luke 17 is mostly about the rapture, Numbers 14 was all about how the Jews were not able to enter the Promised Land because of unbelief and rebellion (which led to 15,000 of them dying every 9th of Av for the next 40 years until the last year when they stopped dying off and celebrated Tu B'Av, the day that they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land), and 2 Corinthians 11 had this awesome verse where Paul says: "I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him."

When I read that, I immediately thought of this verse:

Revelation 14:
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000, who had his name, and his Father’s name, written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song, except the 144,000, who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

This AGAIN links to the Tu B'Av festival. It was the VIRGINS who went out and danced in the fields, waiting for their Bridegrooms to come get them. It's the day when the Jewish virgins go out in the fields, wearing WHITE GARMENTS, and DANCE, and the young men would come looking for a Bride.

Song of Solomon 1:3 "Your oils have a pleasing fragrance. Your name is oil poured forth, therefore the virgins love you." I believe Jesus was making reference to this when He talked about the foolish and wise virgins - those with oil and those without. At the midnight hour, the cry went out that the Bridegroom was coming, but only the 5 wise virgins went in and then the door was closed. The virgins are the ones who love Jesus and their hearts are pure. No lies are found in their mouths; they are blameless. They are offered as firstfruits to the Lamb. The firstfruits of the grape harvest - the new wine. Song of Solomon 7:10 - "My darling, I am yours, and you desire me." The virgins are those who desire Jesus above all else.

Song of Solomon 7:12 - "At dawn let’s slip out and see if grapevines and fruit trees are covered with blossoms. When we are there, I will give you my love." They are going to the vineyards when the grapes are just beginning to bloom.

I also found this article about Solomon 7:1-5 and 6:13 that seems to point to the dancing of the Bride, again a parallel to the fact that the virgins would dance in the fields on Tu B'Av.

Song of Solomon 7 - The Wedding Dance
You are a princess,
and your feet are graceful
in their sandals.
Your thighs are works of art,
each one a jewel;
2 your navel is a wine glass
filled to overflowing.
Your body is full and slender
like a bundle of wheat
bound together by lilies.
3 Your breasts are like twins
of a deer.
4 Your neck is like ivory,
and your eyes sparkle
like the pools of Heshbon
by the gate of Bath-Rabbim.
Your nose is beautiful
like Mount Lebanon
above the city of Damascus.
5 Your head is held high
like Mount Carmel;
your hair is so lovely
it holds a king prisoner.

This begins another extended description of the maiden’s beauty. Song of Solomon 6:13 ended with both a request for the maiden to return so her beauty could be longer enjoyed, and a gentle protest from the maiden wondering why she should be such a subject of attention. The mention of the dance of the two camps in Song of Solomon 6:13 suggests that the maiden was dancing. This is also suggested by the description of these verses, which begins at her feet and continues up her body to her head.

What a love story! The greatest love story ever told! God is definitely trying to draw my attention to Tu B'Av as the time of the Firstfruits Rapture. I have tried very hard to think of other possibilities for what He meant by the 2 shakings and telling me that I would be as John the Baptist and all the other evidence that is pointing to August 3, 2012 (like the above information). Just 2 days ago, He asked me if I was ready to dance with Him. What else could all of these things be pointing to if not Tu B'Av???

Even the fact that August 3, 2012, will have been 1290 days since Obama was sworn into office on January 20, 2009. I don't believe that that is a fulfillment of the 1290 day prophecy exactly, but it's almost like another confirmation. Daniel says that, "From the time the abomination is set up, there will be 1290 days." It's like a play on words in English. "From the time the OBAMA NATION is set up, there will be 1290 days." Another clue hidden in the prophecies pointing to Tu B'Av.

By the way, I let the Lord know that I was ready to dance with Him. And I bet many of you are ready too!

Renee

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Renee M: Why I believe Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) will be the Rapture of the Church"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/joem726-1.htm

Joe M (26 July 2012)
"O's inauguration and Renee's post on the 1290 days"

Doves,

On January 20, 2009 President O was inaugurated. The oath was mixed up between Judge Roberts and O. The word left out of order was "faithfully".

On the next day, they repeated the oath, but without a Bible.

Renee M mentioned yesterday that from O's inauguration plus 1290 days, we come to Aug 3, 2012. The NIV Bible says, "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is setup, there will be 1290 days."

abomination means - mutated, monstrous, something resembling lucifer/satan.
desolation means - abandoned or deserted (by God), arid, once filled with life but no longer so.

Trying to do the oath a second time, the "right way", they left out the Bible. When you leave out God, you leave out the sacrifice of God. The daily sacrifice is abolished.

So we have the Bible left out(abandoned), something monstrous(the ac) resembling satan comes in, and all of this happens Jan 20 and 21 of 2009. Adding 1290 says comes to aug 3 or 4th, 2012.

Joe

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem730-1.htm

Renee M (30 July 2012)
"Tu B'Av Summary - 21 specific signs pointing to August 3, 2012, as the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church"

Here is a summary of 21 signs pointing to Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) as the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church:

Signs from Luke 17:

1. MARRIAGE AND WEDDING:
Luke 17:27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
Two quotes I found on the internet about this day in regards to marriage/weddings:
"Tu B’Av, the 15th day of the Hebrew month of Av, is often commemorated as the holiday of marriage."
"Tu B'Av is the most common day for the Jewish people to have their wedding on!"

2. EATING AND DRINKING:
Luke 17:27-30 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

"There is no day more festive for the Jewish people, then that of the Tu B'Av festival." This is obviously a day in Jewish tradition when a great deal of eating and drinking takes place, particularly at wedding ceremonies.

3. PLANTING:
Luke 17:27-30 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

Tu B'Av marked the end of the year for planting.

Tu B'Av was instituted (in the Second Temple period) to mark the beginning of the grape harvest, which ended on Yom Kippur. It was also the time when planting of trees and crops was to end for the year.

The last day for planting was on Tu B'Av. Jesus said that up until the day that Lot left (symbolizing the purhearts leaving the world at the time of the Rapture right before the Sudden Destruction), people were planting.

4. BUILDING:

"The day of the breaking of the ax." When the Holy Temple stood in Jerusalem, the annual cutting of firewood for the altar was concluded on the 15th of Av. The event was celebrated with feasting and rejoicing (as is the custom upon the conclusion of a holy endeavor) and included a ceremonial breaking of the axes which gave the day its name.

Do we again have a clue from Luke 17 where Jesus said that people will be BUILDING up until the day of the Rapture?!?! Although this is talking about the cutting of firewood, axes are also used to cut wood for BUILDING. The axes were broken on Tu B'Av, meaning no more wood could be cut, ending the BUILDING of anything made by wood.

Could this be yet ANOTHER clue pointing to Tu B'Av as the last day for BUILDING, the last day for PLANTING, the last day for MARRYING, and the last day for PARTYING (eating and drinking) - all 4 of these things were a very significant part of the Tu B'Av celebrations.

5. BUYING AND SELLING:

In modern times, Tu B'Av has become quite commercialized and is celebrated in the same way that we celebrate "Valentine's Day". There is a great deal of buying and selling on this day - gifts are bought for loved ones, friends and lovers. It is certainly a day that buying and selling takes place more than on just a "normal" day.

Signs from the traditional cultural celebration of Tu B'Av:

6. THE VIRGINS:
The Jews celebrated by allowing the virgins to dress in white and dance in the vineyards to attract husbands.

2 Corinthians 11: "I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him."

Revelation 14:
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000, who had his name, and his Father’s name, written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song, except the 144,000, who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

This AGAIN links to the Tu B'Av festival. It was the VIRGINS who went out and danced in the fields, waiting for their Bridegrooms to come get them. It's the day when the Jewish virgins go out in the fields, wearing WHITE GARMENTS, and DANCE, and the young men would come looking for a Bride.

Song of Solomon 1:3 "Your oils have a pleasing fragrance. Your name is oil poured forth, therefore the virgins love you." I believe Jesus was making reference to this when He talked about the foolish and wise virgins - those with oil and those without. At the midnight hour, the cry went out that the Bridegroom was coming, but only the 5 wise virgins went in and then the door was closed. The wise virgins are the ones who love Jesus and their hearts are pure. No lies are found in their mouths; they are blameless. They are offered as firstfruits to the Lamb. The firstfruits of the grape harvest - the new wine. Song of Solomon 7:10 - "My darling, I am yours, and you desire me." The virgins are those who desire Jesus above all else.

7. FIRSTFRUITS FROM THE VINEYARD:
The Jews celebrated by allowing the virgins to dress in white and dance in the vineyards to attract husbands.
The Jewish festivals point to the beginning and ending of the harvest seasons:
Pentecost - end of barley season/ firstfruits of wheat (fulfilled on Pentecost when Church age started)
Tu B'Av - end of wheat season/firstfruit of grapes (to be fulfilled at first Rapture of the Church)

Micah 7:1-2: "Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grape-harvesting of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the first-ripe fruit. The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men." And then in verse 4, Micah says, "The day God visits you has come, the day your watchmen sound the alarm. Now is the time of your confusion." In the fruit harvest, the grapes are first to ripen, so the first ripe of the grapes is the time the "good man" disappears from the earth. Micah is as the time of the Summer fruits of the GRAPE HARVESTING of the vineyard, which is the FIRST RIPE GRAPES. The FIRST RIPE GRAPES is the time of the rapture!!!

Song of Solomon 7:12 - "At dawn let’s slip out and see if grapevines and fruit trees are covered with blossoms. When we are there, I will give you my love." They are going to the vineyards when the grapes are just beginning to bloom.

Revelation 14: They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

8. THE FINE WHITE LINEN:
Tu B' Av is the Hebrew day of romance when Jewish maidens in Israel would dance in fine white linen before the eyes of admiring prospective Jewish suitors.
"Since it is the "last" festival of the Jewish year, prophetically Tu B'Av pictures our marriage to the Lamb of God (Seh Elohim), the LORD Yeshua our beloved Mashiach:
Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure" - for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints. And the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These are the true words of God" (Revelation 19:6-9).
On a soon-coming day those who belong to the LORD and are faithful to follow His ways will be blessed with the unspeakable joy of consummating their relationship with Him. This is heaven itself - to be in the Presence of the LORD and to be His beloved. The analogy of a joyous Jewish marriage, with the sheva berachot is our great and blessed hope (Titus 2:13)." -- http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Summer_Holidays/Tu_B_Av/tu_b_av.html

9. DANCING IN THE VINEYARDS:
Song of Solomon 7 - The Wedding Dance
You are a princess,
and your feet are graceful
in their sandals.
Your thighs are works of art,
each one a jewel;
2 your navel is a wine glass
filled to overflowing.
Your body is full and slender
like a bundle of wheat
bound together by lilies.
3 Your breasts are like twins
of a deer.
4 Your neck is like ivory,
and your eyes sparkle
like the pools of Heshbon
by the gate of Bath-Rabbim.
Your nose is beautiful
like Mount Lebanon
above the city of Damascus.
5 Your head is held high
like Mount Carmel;
your hair is so lovely
it holds a king prisoner.

This begins another extended description of the maiden’s beauty. Song of Solomon 6:13 ended with both a request for the maiden to return so her beauty could be longer enjoyed, and a gentle protest from the maiden wondering why she should be such a subject of attention. The mention of the dance of the two camps in Song of Solomon 6:13 suggests that the maiden was dancing. This is also suggested by the description of these verses, which begins at her feet and continues up her body to her head.

10. RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD:
Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive! The Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua. We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua. I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the promised land and Heaven. The land flowing with milk and honey. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

11. ROAD TO JERUSALEM OPENED:
Another reason Tu B'Av is celebrated is that on that day, the roads to Jerusalem were opened after more than 200 years of being closed to prevent the Jews from celebrating their pilgrimages and feasts.

On Tu B'Av, Hosea ben Eilah opened the roads to Jerusalem. Upon the division of the Holy Land into two kingdoms following the death of King Solomon in the year 2964 from creation (797 BCE), Jeroboam ben Nebat, ruler of the breakaway Northern Kingdom of Israel, set up roadblocks to prevent his citizens from making the thrice-yearly pilgrimage to the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, capital of the Southern Kingdom of Judea. These were finally removed more than 200 years later by Hosea ben Eilah, the last king of the Northern Kingdom, on Av 15, 3187 (574 BCE).

Will Tu B'Av be the long awaited day that the roads will open, allowing God's chosen people, His Bride to enter the New Jerusalem, the Tabernacle of God, the Holy City, the City of God, the Celestial City, the Heavenly Jerusalem? Here we have the Jews, after the death of their very wise king, waiting 200 years to be able to go to Jerusalem to celebrate their Holy Feasts. For the believers in Christ, we have our very wise and all-knowing King Jesus, nearly 2000 years of waiting since His death and resurrection, finally being allowed to go to the New Jerusalem to worship Him! Will the roadblocks be removed on Tu B'Av???

12. THE MYSTERY:
1 Corinthians 15:51-52: Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

The Jews refer to Tu B'Av as the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar.

13. The LAST TRUMPET:
Psalm 81:3: Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon, At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.

The Jewish people were commanded to blow trumpets on their feast days that fell on a New Moon or Full Moon. The 15th of Av is on a full moon and this is the LAST TRUMPET of the year before the New Year begins for the Jews in September on Rosh Hashanah. Again, Paul mentions the key words, "MYSTERY" and "LAST TRUMPET" in 1 Corinthians. The Bible seems to be pointing us to Tu B'Av by putting these key words in the verses that talk about the resurrection of the dead and rapture of the Church.

Other signs pointing to Tu B'Av:

14. END OF THE WHEAT HARVEST:
John the Baptist said this, "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire." John is prophesying here and explaining the beginning of the Church age and the end of the Church age. It all began on Pentecost when they were baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire. It all ends on Tu B'Av, at the END of the wheat harvest and beginning of the grape harvest, when He gathers His wheat into the barn and burns the chaff. This is the harvest time, at the end of the wheat season. The festivals point to the beginning and ending of the harvest seasons:

15. .BOAZ AND RUTH'S WEDDING:
Boaz and Ruth's wedding is another example of the Rapture/ wedding of the Bride. Boaz represents Jesus as the Kinsman Redeemer and Ruth represents the Church. Ruth 2:14, "And at mealtime Boaz said to her, “Come here and eat some bread and dip your morsel in the wine.” Here we have Boaz (representing Jesus) giving bread and wine to Ruth (the Church). So, when did their wedding take place? Ruth 2:23, "So she kept fast by the maidens of Boaz to glean unto the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest; and dwelt with her mother in law." Ruth stayed with her mother-in-law until the end of the wheat harvest and then left her mother-in-law to live with her new husband Boaz.

16. FOUR MORE MONTHS UNTIL THE HARVEST:
Jesus said, "Do you not say FOUR MORE MONTHS until the Harvest?" Four months from when? Could Jesus be referring to Passover, when He gave His disciples the bread (wheat) and wine (grapes), showing the 2 are connected. Tu B'Av is the end of the wheat harvest and beginning of the grape season. Four months from Passover is Tu B'Av.

17. FOUR MONTHS OF WAITING FOR THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN:
In Judges 20-21, you can read about how the tribe of Benjamin was wiped out, except for 600 men who were spared (passed over) and allowed to go hide in the mountains for FOUR MONTHS. At the end of the four months, they were allowed to snatch brides on Tu B'Av and the word snatched in the Septuagint is harpazo (caught up, Rapture)! So, here we have a story of 600 men who were "passed over" or spared on or very near "Passover" and four months later, came down on Tu B'Av to snatch their brides. The word "harpazo" in the Septuagint means "snatched" and is the same word used in 1 Thessalonians 14 for "caught up": "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the LORD"

18. SUMMER IS NEAR:
Matthew 24:32: Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Was Jesus giving us the season to watch for when He said SUMMER is near?

19. GOD GAVE NOAH A 7-DAY WARNING:
Genesis 7:2-5: You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and his female; 3also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep the species alive on the face of all the earth. 4For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made. 5And Noah did according to all that the LORD commanded him.
The opening ceremony at the Olympics started on Friday, July 27, 2012. Seven days later is August 3, 2012, or Tu B'Av.

20. OLYMPICS XXX:
There are numerous "hints" or "signs" at this Olympics that point to the "Illuminati" and occult are heavily involved in planning something huge during this Olympics. To learn more about this, go to youtube and search for something like "Olympics terrorist attack" or "Olympics UFO" and you will find dozens of videos that show how there is a plan for terrorism and UFO or alien invasion or alien intervention during these next two weeks at the Olympics. Of particular interest is the movie "2012", in which the 30th Olympic Games are indefinitely suspended because of the chaos taking place all over the world. This is just one of literally dozens of movies, videos and songs that point to the Olympics 2012 as the beginning of the end.

21. 1290 DAYS FROM WHEN THE "OBAMA NATION" WAS SET UP:
August 3, 2012, will have been 1290 days since Obama was sworn into office on January 20, 2009. This is most likely not the fulfillment of the 1290 day prophecy exactly, but could it be another confirmation or clue hidden in the prophecies? Daniel says that, "From the time the "abomination" is set up, there will be 1290 days." Could this be a play on words in our English language, just one more clue hidden in God's Word as to the timing of the Firstfruits Rapture on Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012)? "From the time the OBAMA NATION is set up, there will be 1290 days."

Watching and waiting with you all,
Renee

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem730-2.htm

Renee M (30 July 2012)
"1984 Olympics - UFO landed on Tu B'Av"

Dear watchman,
The Lord just showed me something that is so very significant. I knew that at the Los Angeles 1984 Olympic games, a UFO appeared above the stadium, then landed, and an "alien" got out of the spaceship. And I knew that this event was foreshadowing what is going to happen at this Olympics in London in 2012. And I also knew that the event took place on August 12, 1984. The date did not mean much to me because I believe that the Lord has been showing me that the Rapture is to take place on August 3, 2012, on Tu B'Av.

What I just found out has blown me away. And also brought me to tears. The date on the Jewish calendar that this took place in 1984 was the 15th of Av, or Tu B'Av. August 12, 1984, was the 15th of Av, or Tu B'Av. The Rapture takes place and aliens show up, explaining away the Rapture to make it seem that it had to do with aliens abducting or taking people to another dimension or planet. This is one of the MOST significant signs pointing to the 9th of Av, August 3, 2012.

I encourage you all to watch this 11 minute video about the UFO landing in 1984. Notice at the beginning, a few minutes before the UFO appears, there is a trumpet playing and what sounds like angels singing. Also notice the full moon that they continually show and keep talking about during the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0_3RNjuKSk

FLASHBACK 1984: Los Angeles Olympics UFO

It is also interesting that the first modern-day Olympics took place in April 1896. From that date to August 2012, it is just a few weeks short of 120 LUNAR years. Noah was told that the Lord would judge the world after 120 years. I believe this is yet another sign pointing to this Olympics 2012 as the time of God's judgment beginning to be poured out on the earth right after the Rapture of the Church.

Renee

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/richardd731.htm

Richard D (13 July 2012)
"Re: "1984 Olympics - UFO landed on Tu B'Av" - Renee M (30 July 2012)"

Renee,

I think that the following typo occurred in your wonderful revelation:

What I just found out has blown me away. And also brought me to tears. The date on the Jewish calendar that this took place in 1984 was the 15th of Av, or Tu B'Av. August 12, 1984, was the 15th of Av, or Tu B'Av. The Rapture takes place and aliens show up, explaining away the Rapture to make it seem that it had to do with aliens abducting or taking people to another dimension or planet. This is one of the MOST significant signs pointing to the 9th ( the 15th ) of Av, August 3, 2012.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/rene731-3.htm

Rene (31 July 2012)
"Renee M and the 1984 UFO Landing in Olympics"

It struck me so odd that the ALIEN who actually emerged from that faux space craft had a face that looks a lot like a cross between a WOLF and the Baphomet GOAT head that Jonathan Kleck has pointed out so many times in his videos on U tube.

Rene

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/kari81.htm

Kari (1 Aug 2012)
"confirmation of Aug 4"

I received a word from the Lord one morning, 'heliacal rise in the east, war will begin.'

I didn't know what heliacal meant, I didn't know what rising, so I did a little research. At first I thought it might be Nibiru being visible in the east or Venus, but then I researched eastern star. It's prevelant in freemasonry, it's the rise of Sirius; the dog star. August 4 is when it rises. It's also BO's bday.

http://tinyurl.com/d62llqo

kari

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/kimberly82-2.htm

Kimberly (2 Aug 2012)
"Renee M - Tu B'Av"

I just read your letters from July 23rd and 25th. I had only skimmed through them very quickly the days they were posted because
I've been very pressed for time lately. Well, tonight, I really read them and I intend to read them again just as carefully. I'm almost speechless.
I've been aware of Tu B'Av for some months now but, knew only a little bit about the holiday. The way you've tied it altogether; I can hardly breath.

It's 12:15 am, August 2nd and I want to call everyone I know and read your letters to them. I will certainly do that when I get up in the morning
if the Lord is willing. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, lol.

Anyway, your study on Tu B'Av is wonderful, it's fascinating, and I'm so thankful that you shared this. Thank you Renee M!

Kimberly

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/reneem83.htm

Renee M (3 Aug 2012)
"August 4, 2012 and the wheat and chaff"

There are some signs that may be pointing to the Rapture being August 4, 2012, instead of August 3, 2012. Tu B'Av ( Aug 3 ) seems to be the day of the Rapture. But if nothing takes place on August 3, it could also be the following day (August 4 ) for the following reasons:

1. In the parable of the ten virgins, the virgins are expecting the Bridegroom to arrive on a certain day. It is getting late into the day and 5 of the virgins end up running out of oil while they wait. The cry does not go out until midnight that the Bridegroom is coming, so by the time He arrives, it's actually already the following day. This parable could be pointing to a one-day delay from the day that we are expecting our Bridegroom to arrive.

2. The 9th of Av had to be observed this year on Sunday, a day late, because the Jews are not allowed to observe the 9th of Av on a Sabbath. This could also be pointing to the 15th of Av being pushed back by a day.

3. Noah's Ark in the Netherlands was announced to the world as being opened on Sunday, July 29, 2012 (http://news.sky.com/story/966302/modern-day-noah-opens-doors-of-ark-creation). Seven days from this announcement would most likely point to this coming Saturday, August 4, or Sunday, August 5. The story of Noah is an illustration of the Rapture, how he and his family were saved from the judgment that destroyed the world. The Ark was opened 7 days before the judgment, just like the announcement to the world of this life-sized Ark being opened came 7 days before August 4-5, 2012.

4. The open display of homosexual behavior in San Diego and Oceanside at Chick-fil-A this Friday night seems to be a sign pointing to Lot and the destruction that came that night or the following morning, when he and his family just barely escaped with their lives, right after an open and public display of homosexual behavior. Lot escaping the destruction is an illustration of the Rapture. Since this event is taking place on the West Coast in the evening, most of the world will already be on the 4th of August, putting the Rapture possibly on August 4, instead of August 3, 2012.

5. This one is totally just a personal reason. The Lord led me to start a 21-day fast 19 days ago, before I knew anything about Tu B'Av. I felt led to start the fast on Saturday night, July 14. The fast will end in the evening of August 4, 2012. I have felt for some time after learning about Tu B'Av that most likely the next time I eat food again will be at the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. I was thinking probably the Rapture will take place on August 3 and the Wedding Supper will be the following day. But it could also be the same day as the Rapture. Either way, I have felt for some time now that the next time I eat food will be in Heaven with Jesus. The fact that this 21-day period that the Lord led me to fast ends on the evening of August 4 could indicate that this is the actual day for the Rapture.

6. I am not much into "crop circles", but this website says that 4 recent crop circles all point to August 4, 2012:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1940651/pg1

7. I have found only 2 videos pointing to August 3, 2012, as the date for a likely terrorist attack in London, but have found numerous videos and articles pointing to August 4. Added to Ola's post: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/ola731-2.htm, it's certainly a possibility that August 4, 2012, will be the Rapture if nothing takes place on August 3, 2012.

8. Because the New Moon was not seen in Israel until July 21, 2012 (http://michaelrood.tv/blog/cat/new-moon-report), this could actually push back the date of Tu B'Av to Saturday or Sunday (August 4 or 5, 2012) instead of August 3, 2012.

Also, regarding the wheat and the chaff. It has been my opinion for many years that it is not just Christians who are taken in the Rapture.

Matthew 3:12 "His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.'"

It is my OPINION that both the weeds and wheat will be harvested together and then later separated, wherein the chaff will be burned and the wheat will be brought to Jesus as His Bride. Notice in Matthew 13 that the harvesters are not just told to gather the wheat, but rather both the wheat and the chaff together are harvested, and then separated.

I also do not believe that ALL Christians will be taken in the Firstfruits Rapture. In the parable of the 10 virgins, they all had oil (the Holy Spirit), meaning they were all Christians, they were all virgins to the Lord. But half of them ran out of oil, symbolizing that they lost their first love and were not living totally for Jesus when the Rapture happens.

This is what I believe is going to happen this Friday, Saturday, or possibly Sunday: millions of people will disappear from all over the planet. UFO's will show up soon after and explain that they took the people to another place for some reason or other. The Christians who have been left behind will be totally confused because they've been taught that all Christians will go in the Rapture. Their next door neighbor was taken, who may be an atheist or Muslim or New Ager or something other than a Christian, and they were left behind. Even their pastor may have been left behind. So, they will think that this could not have been the "Rapture". It may take time for the left-behind Christians to really comprehend that this was indeed the Rapture of the Church and they were indeed left behind (along with possibly their pastor or leaders in their church who may have also been left behind). I say this in hopes that someone left behind will read this and be able to understand that this was indeed the Rapture that took place and be able to be saved from the deception that is about to occur. The Lord told us that this deception would be so great, that it could even deceive the elect.

If you are reading this, and you have been left behind after the Rapture on August 3, 4, or 5, 2012, please go to my other links and study the information while the internet is still available to you and pass this information to as many people as you can. My guess is that you will have a few days at most to access the internet, possibly only a few hours and this information needs to get out to as many people as possible. Here are the links to what I have written:

http://jesusiscoming2015.webs.com/

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem723.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem725.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem730-1.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem731.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem731-1.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/reneem82.htm

Renee

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL