Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patti C: THE PYRAMID LIGHTING TOWERS"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/pattic723.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Patti C (23 July 2012)
"THE PYRAMID LIGHTING TOWERS"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PYRAMID LIGHTING TOWERS

Hello John and all Doves!

With all the Illuminati symbolism at the London Olympics, I was curious as to how many pyramid lighting towers there were surrounding the stadium. None of the articles I read about the New Age symbolism mentioned the number, but I finally found the answer on the BBC website, an old article that gave me the information I was looking for. Here is the article:

BBC - Lighting towers installed at the Olympic stadium
www.news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and.../8588789.stm

Lighting towers installed at the stadium will ensure all the action can be seen. (All seeing eyes!)

New aerial images released by the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) on Friday show the Olympic Stadium's lighting towers have all been lifted into place 60 meters above the field of play.

This takes the flagship venue to its full height and another step closer to completion by the summer of 2011.

A total of 14 lighting towers, each weighing 34 tons and designed with integrated walkways, access, power supplies and cabling and lighting, were lifted by a 650-tonne crane over a three week period.

#######

I found this number to be very interesting upon researching it a bit. First of all, the number 14 represents 7+7, and the fact that they weigh 34 tons, would also give us another 7 (3+4=7); or 777!! Even more interesting is how the number 14 plays into the theme of London being the New Jerusalem and the House of Windsor being related to the House of David.

Properties of the number 14

Gematria

Fourteen is the numerical value of the name of David, and of the words "hand" and "gold" in Hebrew, this last one being the symbol of the original purity of the matter.

Occurrence

1. The number 14 is used 50 times in the Bible.

2. The numbers 23 and 120 are used 14 times in the Bible.

3. The "Torah of the Lord" (or God, the Lord God) is mentioned 14 times in the books of the Chronicles. The verb to bear and the word shepherd are used 14 times in the NT and the words forgiveness and merciful, 14 times in the Bible.

Symbolism

1. For R. Allendy, "it is the ratio of the cyclic law 4 with the cosmic unit 10 having for result to maintain the life - 1 + 4 = 5 - and serving as a node to the double current of evolution and involution - 7 x 2 = 14". It would represent also the nature working out the life.

2. Represent "the Holy Spirit being spread in the freedom and in the nature, although the nature does not know it", according to Jacob Boehme.

3. This number "represents the figure of the Christ immolated the fourteenth day of the moon, and at similar day the children of Israel had command to celebrate the Passover, that is to say the passage of the Red Sea", according to C. Agrippa.

4. Regarded as the number of David, according to the Bible, The evangelist Matthew would have organized the genealogy of Jesus on this basis.

5. It is the number of the good and the charity.

Bible

1. The fourteen generations of Abraham to David, just as of David to the deportation of Babylon, and the deportation of Babylon to the Christ. (Mt 1,1-17)

2. The fourteen epistles written by saint Paul, having on the whole 100 chapters and adding up 2335 verses.

3. The weddings of Tobit and Sara last fourteen days. (Tb 8,20)

4. With the return of Exile, after the rebuilding of the Temple, the Israelis celebrated the Passover the fourteenth day of the first month. (Ezra 6,19)

5. Jacob worked fourteen years for his uncle Laban in order to be able to marry his daughter Rachel. The first period of seven years he allowed him to take Leah for woman, the older sister of Rachel, and after the second period of seven years, he could finally marry Rachel. And Jacob had of Rachel fourteen son and grandsons. (Gn 29,15-30 and 46,22)

General

1. The fourteen stations of the Way of Cross: Let us to mention that the number of stations varied until the 13th century and is finally fixed to fourteen by Clement XII and Benoit XIV. In 1958, a fifteenth is added at Lourdes to integrate the cult of Mary: "With Mary in the hope of the resurrection", but the fourteen stations have remained popular.

2. The sufferings of the Christ would have begun fourteen days before Passover to finish with his passion.

3. Every year, the celebration of the Easter is never done in the same date, contrarily to the feast of Christmas which is always celebrated on December 25. At the fourth century after Jesus Christ, one established that this major feast of the liturgical calendar would be celebrated the first Sunday following the 14th night of lunation of March, if this one presents it on March 21, to the equinox of the spring, or after this date.

4. The James apostle, tells the Major, was killed fourteen years after the crucifixion of the Jesus Christ.

5. The fourteen beatitudes, of saint Anselme and Saint Bernard, rewarding the blissful in the Paradise. The seven beatitudes of the body: health, beauty, the agility, force, liberty, pleasure, longevity. The seven beatitudes of the soul: agree, honor, power, security, joy, wisdom, friendship.

6. The Virgin Mary was 14 years old at the time of Annunciation according to the visions of Mary Agreda, that is to say exactly 14 years, 6 month and 17 days.

7. In the Roman Catholic Church, it designates under the name Auxiliary Saints a group of fourteen saints particularly famous for the effectiveness of their invocation. They are represented often together. We invoke thus Saint Denis against diabolic possessions, saint Acace for the headaches, saint Blaise for the sore throat, etc. The others are saint George, saint Erasme, saint Pantaleon, saint Guy, saint Christophe, saint Cynaque, saint Eustache, saint Egide, saint Marguerite, saint Barbe and saint Catherine.

8. According to the Indians, fourteen Manous control the world in successive and equal reigns, during the great cycle of the Maha Kalpa or Day of Brahma, having 4320000000 solar years.

9. In the Book of Enoch, apocryphal book, it talks about the fourteen preferential trees which remain always green for all season of the year.
10. According to the Egyptian legend, the body of Osiris was cut into 14 pieces whose 13 was found by Isis, the 14th, the penis, having been devoured by the fishes.

11. In Egypt, the Amenti, area where go the souls of deaths, westward of the Nile, was divided in 14 parts.

12. Among Greeks, the fourteen days "alcyonians" were the 7 days preceding and the 7 days following the solstice of winter. During this period, the sea was supposed calm so as to allow the "alcyons" to build their nest and to brood. The alcyons came from the Metamorphosis of Ceyx, son of the Star of the morning, Eosphéros (in Latin Lucifer) and his wife Alcyon, girl of Eole.

13. In the minor Tarot, each of four colors includes fourteen cards: the ace, the nine following cards until the ten, the jack, the rider, the queen and the king.

14. The king Henry IV was born 14 centuries, 14 decades and 14 years after the Christian era. He came in the world on December 14 and dies on May 14. He lived 4 x 14 years, 14 weeks and 14 days.

15. Louis XIV went up on the throne on May 14, 1643 - 1+6+4+3=14. He was saved by Turenne at Blema in 1652 - 1+6+5+2=14. In accordance with an Edict of Charles V, he was declared major at 14 years and governed himself in 1661 - 1+6+6+1=14. He made build the Hotel of the Invalids in 1670 - 1+6+7+0=14. He died in 1715 - 1+7+1+5=14 - at the age of 77 years old - 7+7=14 - having reigned 72 years - 7x2=14.

16. Fourteen years marked the major age of kings of France, majority which the young Romans reached at 17 years old.

17. The astral body of the man is totally developed and installed only at the age of fourteen years old.

18. The fourteenth year is, for the man, the year of the puberty.

19. The fourteen ascending and downward days of the moon.

20. The fingers of each of the two hands are composed of fourteen phalanxes.

#######

I found the above information at these sources:
Number 14 Symbolism, 14 Meaning and Numerologywww.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu14.php
#######
It seems that there is not one aspect of the London Olympics that is not symbolic of the Illuminati and their plans to ring in the Anti-Christ!! Emulating Christ in every detail!! It is not about being the opposite of Christ, but being the most like Christ…the mirror image…false, but looks the same!!! The world is just the opposite of heaven, but Satan wants us to believe they are the same!! Will there be a major blood sacrifice to the god of this world?? It sure looks like it!!
I am not good with numbers, but this just stood out as something important. I am sure others doves have something to add to what this all could mean, and about the number 14. I had no idea that it would point to what it did!!
Dear Lord, please take us all away from this evil dark world very soon!!! We are longing to go Home!!
Many Blessings and Agape love to all doves!!

Patti C.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out