Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Olympic False Flag Or Total Diversion: -By Brigadier General Friend Retired

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/croberts004.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:59 PM
Subject: Update to some things to prayerfully consider on RED ALERT for Olympic False Flag

Olympic False Flag Or Total Diversion
-By Brigadier General Friend Retired

July 20, 2012

Hi Steve,

By now you have heard the speculation regarding the possible false flag event at the London Olympics. You have also likely seen the Illuminati Card Game card referencing the attack.

Most postulate that the attack is motivated by a desire to “clamp down on us further.” I'm not convinced about this though as the “clamping down” is occurring almost daily without any such draconian measures needed. Therefore, allow me to offer another possible motive….but to do so I need to remind you of a few pre-911 events.

1. Gold and silver bullion were removed from the World Trade Center vaults prior to the 911 attack….although amounts, values, & ownership have never been confirmed as far as I can tell.

2. Just weeks prior to the 911 attacks, Larry Silverstein took out $3.55 billion dollar insurance policy on the WTC which included terrorist attack provisions….although in fairness, not having sufficient insurance on such a large purchase, and not having “terrorist coverage” (after the 1993 WTC attacks) would have been imprudent and irresponsible.

3. Irregular short selling of stocks (in particular airline stocks) took place prior to 911.

The point of the above is to highlight that financial losses were minimized and some amazingly “prescient” speculative trades were rewarded as the result of 911.

Moving forward to today….what do we know for certain?

1. Last week the venerable 137-year-old London Metal Exchange was sold for $2.19 billion to the Chinese state-controlled Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx). The price was 134 times earnings (!)---a stunning number---but the purchase gives China insight into metals markets it never would have had otherwise.

2. London is the center of the physical gold world (not New York). The London Bullion Market is the biggest over the counter wholesale physical gold market the world….by far.

3. There are increasing complaints from investors that they cannot get their “allocated gold” delivered to them. (Remember, allocated gold is gold set aside by serial number, in a vault, in your name. It is not “unallocated” or “pooled” gold.)

4. Those who have gotten delivery of their allocated gold…usually after threat of legal action…say the bars they are receiving are not the bars they were told they had.

5. The LIBOR (London Inter-Bank Offer Rate) scandal affected trillions of dollars in the financial markets. Manipulation meant winning trades became losers and vice versa. Legal recourse measures are just beginning.

6. Stay with me on this one…..London Olympic Opening Ceremony Artistic Director Danny Boyle labeled the ceremony a reflection of “our green and pleasant land”---a reference to the song “Jerusalem” ----famously sung in the movies Chariots of Fire and also sung at Prince William's wedding. The song uses the words of William Blake's poem, which suggests the new Jerusalem would be in England. This fact will make sense in the bigger picture later in this email.

What we can only speculate on:

1. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that large amounts (i.e. tons) of gold have moved from London to China and other points east.

2. There are rumors that “allocated gold” has been used to satisfy bigger (government) transfers and is therefore no longer available for delivery to the rightful owners.

3. The LIBOR scandal is so far-reaching it is impossible to estimate the damages to the banks involved.

What would a catastrophic “terrorist attack” (say a low-level nuclear blast in the London Underground (subway)) accomplish?

1. The theft of the allocated gold would be covered up. “We're sorry, all that stored gold we had for you was destroyed in the blast.”

2. The LIBOR scandal goes away (all records destroyed)…. along with the current London Banking system. A new system will arise with the same leadership at the top.

3. The pound sterling would fall like a stone and the dollar would suffers collateral damage since the London-New York-Washington nexus is so tight. Worldwide markets would roil. Banks close. All economic woes would then be attributed to the attack and “devaluations and write-downs” would be “justifiable” emergency measures. The loss of wealth would be massive….especially to everyone except the uber-wealthy.

4. British and US debt holders (Japan, China, Middle East) seem like the losers---except that they (minus japan) received the gold prior to the attack. Gold & silver would soar, blunting their financial pain, but not erasing it.

5. “Lock down” would occur for citizens in the US (and many western nations). The legal framework is already in place. The power-elite would maintain (and tighten) their grip.

6. Obama's election chances would soar as “why change leaders during a crisis” mentality would set in.

7. War will likely follow…but not immediately. Do we use the attacks to strike Iran? Or, do other countries make the connections and realize the magnitude of the theft, deceit, aggression, evil of the false flag attack? Do they (China? Russia? Germany? Others?) decide to take a stand and attack the US? Dump the dollar? Isolate and contain us economically?

What would expect prior to the attack?

1. Gold would move down (!) or sideways…..movements up would bring too much later attention.

2. The stock market would go up or sideways…..same reason.

3. You might see big institutions going long and reducing their short precious metals positions….something that is happening now.

4. The “safety” of bonds would be the prevailing thought.

5. Rising tensions in “terrorist” countries would provide possible perpetrators/motives….something happening now.

6. Many leaders would send surrogates to the ceremonies rather than attending personally….especially from important countries…or they would leave immediately following the ceremony.

So why the reference to Jerusalem?

1. The Olympic opening ceremonies begin on the evening of Friday, 27 July (right after the markets in the US close and with the European and Asian markets having closed hours earlier). The ceremonies end in the early morning of 28 July…or the 9th of Av in the Jewish calendar….although the 9th doesn't officially start until sundown.

2. The 9th of Av (as you know) is the day Solomon's Temple was destroyed in 586 BC. It is the day the second Temple was destroyed in 70 AD. It is also the day of the expulsion of Jews from Spain in 1492. It is a day of mourning.

3. On the “illuminati card” the time on the clock that is falling is 11:11. 1-1-1-1. Day one, one hour, one minute, one second into the ceremony?

4. Or, since the 9th of Av doesn't officially start until sundown on the 28th, does the attack come (in Blake's new Jerusalem) one day later when all the dignitaries are gone?

Steve, I know this is “way out there.” I have had no visions from God. I'm just connecting dots and trying to recognize patterns from previous events. I have debated whether to send this to you. I don't even know what you would do with it. But I think you're supposed to have it.

Your Brother in Christ,

Greg
http://www.stevequayle.com/index2.html

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out