Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Edward from San Diego: "My first prophecy message"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/edward718.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Edward (18 July 2012)
"My first prophecy message"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first prophecy message from the Holy Spirit - THE DAY OF RECKONING (Start of the Great Tribulatio​n)

Hi all of my brothers and sisters in Christ,

What a wild ride these this whole year has been watching bible prophecy unfold in increased frequency before our eyes. I am ever so grateful to have watched your research and videos preaching our Creator's Word. We are ALL having similar experiences and it's great to know I'm not the only one.....I was starting to ask myself if I was going crazy.
I am a regular person just like you and now am starting to come out to reach others without any fear.
You received this email because you have touched my soul in some way along the time as I have become a more holy disciple in Christ's walk. I am going to share something personal about my life that brought me to the Revelations I have been having and need to share this you just as you have shared your spiritual revelations with me. And the reason I am doing this is because I have been appointed to by Him, our loving everlasting Heavenly Father's Hold Ghost.

Throughout my life I have had a lot of successes and some life changing stubbling blocks that challenge my faith to bounce back from a dreadful fall. In August of 2007, I had been living the fast track banking life and enjoying lusts of a single man in the great party city of San Diego. I loved living there because there was so much to do and the city was always alive during the day and during the night. What I didn't know of what was about to happen to me would change my life for ever.

I had received notification that I had been leg go from my position (which had paid me very well for a young man in his mid 20's) which had brought me the new car, expensive clothes, etc, etc.....
I was devasted and not because I had lost my position but also because I had reached a point of my life of despair. And being let go put me over the edge to set up what was about to take place.

It was August 18th, 2007 I had been drinking that afternoon watching the Del Mar horse races drinking 7 Segrams with Sprite. Remember 7 Seagrams if you have ever since the bottle has a large 7 with 7 Crowns around it. (Hold that thought)

I then left and met up wth my roomate and a buddy from LA to go to a nightclub that evening. In the mist of the drinking while one of the guys was talking to someone and the other in the restroom I decided to leave and pick a female friend who I had wanted to finally hangout with. I got in my car and drove down a long stretch and knocked out while crashing into a light pole.

From the report I was out for approx. 5-8mins and woke up right before the ambulence came. Yes, I had a near death experience.

I don't know what happened exactly but I do know that an angel or maybe the Christ himself saved me and said it wasn't my appointed time to go, so returned. When I woke up I was able to smell Jasmine flowers or some soothing nectar smell that was not of this earth.
Where am I going with this? I believe I was saved from the Shadow Valley of Death and he was with me and brought back me to be a Witness of his saving Grace, Word of Truth through the teachings of the Holy Ghost and to be an example of His power.

Psalm 94:17 If the LORD had not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of death. 18 When I said, "My foot is slipping," your steadfast love, O LORD, support me.

Now for the really good stuff....

I have been watching you all on your testimonies, research, revelations, workings of the Holy Ghost and can say that even though you don't know me I feel as though I have a connection of spiritual power through all of you. We are all in this together and can feel, see and understand to discern these coming times.....it is the season for us and for the wicked.

I have always had a connection with the Holy Ghost but could never really understand it....now after the accident and learning from all the sins and mistakes I have become wise and open to the Holy Ghost's communication to me from the Father.

Here is my first prophecy I have written down for me to share with all of you because this is not from me, or of me but from Him who has given us this blessed hope and His promises through believing in Him and His Word.

Prophecy 1 - The Day of Reckoning

July 15, 2012

O, Son of Man the days of reckoning have finally come. You have witnessed the testimony
of my Words manifest itself to you through the Holy Spirit.

The End of Age is upon you and the rest of the world.
O, how my people; your ancestors and the rest of my sheep have strayed away to false gods,
idols, and doctrines of demons and corrupted men.
Be the light; for peace will soon end and darkness across this world will come in one day,
unawares to those who walk spiritually dead of My Words.

Speak to those around you who you love and those you don't know but have the light within.
For Revelation is at the door and the time for My glory to save souls is at hand.

More understanding on the "Days of Reckoning" - THIS WAS HIS CONFIRMATION TO ME...CHECK THIS OUT...IT'S A TRIP!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/day+of+reckoning
day of reckoning
n
a time when the effects of one's past mistakes or misdeeds catch up with one

ThesaurusLegend:Synonyms Related Words Antonyms

Noun
day of reckoning - (New Testament) day at the end of time following Armageddon when God will decree the fates of all individual humans according to the good and evil of their earthly lives
crack of doom, Day of Judgement, Day of Judgment, doomsday, end of the world, eschaton, Judgement Day, Judgment Day, Last Day, Last Judgement, Last Judgment
New Testament - the collection of books of the Gospels, Acts of the Apostles, the Pauline and other epistles, and Revelation; composed soon after Christ's death; the second half of the Christian Bible

day - some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"

day of reckoning - an unpleasant or disastrous destiny; "everyone was aware of the approaching doom but was helpless to avoid it"; "that's unfortunate but it isn't the end of the world"
doom, doomsday, end of the world
destiny, fate - an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future

THE LAST DAYS OF BABYLON Part 7, THE JUDGMENT (This was a search on Google for Day of Reckoning in the Bible....as a source to confirmed what I rec'd)
http://goodnewspirit.com/babylonchapter32.htm

He wanted me to send this to YOU so YOU can send it to the rest of the sheep. Please, next time you talk on your channel please read this prophecy message to your subscribers. We are so close to the destruction of Jeramiah 50, 51 and Revelation 18 of America and the rest of the world. This is the LAST MONTH OF PEACE FOR ALL OF US; August will be a month of Sudden Destruction. We can all feel it in our souls and the frequency is about to go to another higher level of chaos.

I love all of you and thank you for your testimonies of hope through His Word. I will keep watching and share if I receive more prophecies. Don't stop warning the people....we don't have much time left. Enjoy and be vigilent to stand firm on the day of Evil.

May His peace, love, mercy and blessings be with you....always. Please send me your comments and responses or if you see something more from these Words, please share.

Your faithful watchman of the Elect,

Edward

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Edward from San Diego: "My first prophecy message"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/carolg719-1.htm

Carol Garza (19 July 2012)
"To Edward re: Prophesy"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Edward!

I thank you so very much for sharing your testimony and the Word God gave you with us.

Most if not all of us believe this is the year of "reckoning". Reading your post was so timely.

I had just gotten off the phone with a friend I have been disciplining and ministering to.

I have spent an enormous amount of time teaching him how to pray the Word of God, teaching him THE Word of God for he does not read. He does not like to read anything, not newspapers, books, magazines. And that includes the Bible.

But we are told in Romans, Faith comes from hearing and hearing...hearing what ??? the WORD of GOD.

So I pray the WORD of GOD with him and email him scriptures and passages.

For someone who does not read the WORD on his own, I praise the LORD for the understanding and commitment my friend has to the LORD JESUS. He is truly saved and washed in the Precious Blood of the LAMB.

I have shared scriptures and taught him on the Power of the Cleansing Blood of Jesus.

I have not focused a whole lot on the last days we are living in as he is still learning to wear the FULL ARMOUR OF GOD and not to remove it.

This morning, I got very strong with him. I told him, there are things I had not yet shared with him before but I felt to start.

I went out on a limb, telling him there might not be an election this year even though there are 2 candidates running for the office of the presidency.

I shared some other things concerning the rapture ( which I have shared with him before just not in great depth. )

I told him time as we know it is coming to a close and it is all the more reason to stay connected to the Living Word of God. I told him to pray for his family, for his neighbors, for his co-workers, for our city, for our country to be convicted of our/their sins and repent. Time as we know it has run out and life is going to get very bad in the very near future but our GOD has made a way to escape for those trusting in JESUS and His Precious Blood.

I was very strong with my words.

When I read your post in particular, I knew what I shared with my friend was under the unction of the Holy Spirit!!!

The 5 doves posts in the last few weeks have been very powerful and very sobering.

I have been a serious watcher since 2005 but had been growing weary of watching this past year. Not weary of the CHRIST...just weary of seeing dates come and go.

Little by little the FIRE in my belly began to grow stronger again...especially via the 5 doves posts this month.

Your post However, was the match that ignited the fire ball in my belly!!!

Thank you Edward and thank YOU DOVES, especially JOHN TNG for stirring up the flame in my spirit!!

BLESSINGS TO ALL in abundance as we get ready for our departure!!!! Hooray - Hooray!!

Come Lord JESUS!! The SPIRIT and the BRIDE say COME!

Carol Garza
P.S.
I got saved in San Diego in 1975!!!

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Edward from San Diego: "My first prophecy message"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/bonnie719.htm

Bonnie (19 July 2012)
"Edward: "My 1st Prophecy""

Thank you so much for sharing with 5 Doves, Brother.

I have children whom I believe may be left behind. You state in your post sudden destruction will come in August, which means, IMHO, the Rapture will be happen before.

I have been talking with my children about what is about to happen. It just so happens they will be coming for a physical visit the last few days of July/early August. Maybe I will have time to speak to them face to face - one more time?

Still, my heart jumped for joy when I read your post - again thank you for sharing.

Your Sister in Christ - Bonnie

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL