Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War Drum update from my secret pal -

The war is set to break out very soon my dear friends. I have been flown out of Israel with close friends as the day draws near and my protection is not guaranteed. Some one needs to stop this.

Quoting: Mossad Agent's Wife

Very soon as in this week/weekend or a few weeks and with who? Can you give as much info as possible?

Quoting: Anonymous

MSA (Mossad Agents Wife) has been around for a while and usually has reliable information to tell so I would take this somewhat seriously. Hopefully we'll get more info from this as well, I would think though that if they are out of country that something may be very very soon.

Re: War Drum update from my secret pal -

Hi Mtnmollie,

Do you have a source?

This seems a bit too cryptic...

If so can you at specify?

In any event.....Please CONTINUE to pray for the PEACE of Jerusalem, Israel...and for the HOLY SPIRIT to save all that are lost , Jews , Gentiles alike!

In Jesus Name.

Jesus is coming soon to rapture the bride.

Maranatha!

ybiC,

Steven

Steven
Hi Mtnmollie,

Do you have a source?

This seems a bit too cryptic...

If so can you at specify?

In any event.....Please CONTINUE to pray for the PEACE of Jerusalem, Israel...and for the HOLY SPIRIT to save all that are lost , Jews , Gentiles alike!

In Jesus Name.

Jesus is coming soon to rapture the bride.

Maranatha!

ybiC,

Steven

Yes, my source is my secret pal. If that is not ok we can deleate this. I dont want to break any rules or make a fuss.

We probablly all know the war drums are growing louder, all we who are watching.

blessings, respectfully,

mtnmollie

God bless Israel.

Lord, please bring my people home.

Its been like this since spring, almost over the edge.

From my secret Pal,

Here is what I know.

Assad is moving his weapons, the big ones, chemical and biological. Not good to say the least. If the Hezbollah gets any, war will break in 48 hours. Otherwise, Assad is loading his weapons for Israel. Then, war within a week.
Assad is crumbling, still, and folks all agree that it should happen, including maybe Russia. Assad knows this and has plans to bail to Iran or Russia, leaving him the mere choice to disturb the middleeast and launch or advocate the launch of chemical weapns attacks on Israel.
BIG, BIG news.

Iran, is still skatin it. Nice to see the british admit Iran almost had a nuke 4 years ago. But they left Bush hanging. VeryGrave concerns that Iran is headed for breakout anytime. The US is pushing Iran and trying to sinch up the santions and tighten the holes. Iran is bound to react, just when, we will wait and see. At the same time, the US has enough assets in place for a enormous punch to Iran. Iran knows this. We are so very near the end of this chess game.

I will give more tomorrow.

From my secret Pal,

Things can change at a moments notice, all be prepared.

from Steve with family in IDF,

Extremely dangerous situation now!!!

EXTREMELY!!!

Shabbat shalom, God bless Israel,
remember your promise, and bring my people home.

Is anything too hard my Lord,for you to do?

Isaiah 40: 31

from my secret Pal,

The longer the violence lasts in Syria, the closer it is to Damascus, the greater the threat to Assad where he will lash out. Right now there are street battles within Damascus that have been ongoing since last night. Assad is cornered. I almost would say tonight is the night for an attack by him, simply because assessments are so grave, but I will not go out on a line just yet. Everyone have heads up though that it is coming.

This week will be full of possibility, but rule of thumb is that Assad does not want to fight Israel, Israel is waiting as long as she can as she wishes to leave middle east problems to the US but the longer one waits the greater the chance of a majo regional war. Assad and Iran wish to wait, but one can only wait sooooooo loooooonggggggg. We are all just WAITING for the trigger, literally.

God bless Israel. Remember your promise.

The war is coming. Some want to wait untill fall.

Time will tell.

Even DEBKA states things are getting bad, that site says weeks, some say days.

Start saving water in old juice or milk jugs

one gallon a day every day from now on is a good goal...

may add one or two drops of un-scented bleach to stop bacteria growth.

be prepared, be warned

we may be attacked at home...( here in US.)

Prep tip of the day - buy a large canister or sack of legumes or dehydrated mixed beans. These along with the rice make a good protein chain and is easy to store. Buy some spices too to use with the beans for flavor.

War drum update- Aug. 17- mid September?

from Steve (with family in IDF) "Go" time is not far away!!!

Menachem Begin: "The jewish people bow before no man only God.

Alert! alert! alert! alert!

This is the real thing!

MAJOR ESCALATION IS IMMINENT!!!

Please pray for my family in Israel!

Please pray for my family in the IDF!

We are at "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT THIS POINT MOMENT"!!!
Zionism defined itself through bravery and sacrifice, that will not change any time soon.

they are all in harmsway,

Steve in NYC

SHOMRIM PRAYER
for SOLDIERS and POLICE OFFICERS
of ISRAEL and the UNITED STATES

He who blessed our forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – may He bless the soldiers of the Israel Defense Force, who stand guard over our land and the holy cities that are Yours from the border of Lebanon to the desert of Egypt, and from the Great Sea to the approach of the Arovah, on the land, in the air and on the sea. May He bless and protect the soldiers of the United States of America and our Allies, who risk their lives to protect and defend not only our borders but our right to Freedom and Democracy, here on our land and wherever we are threatened. May He bless and protect the Police Officers of New York City and all Law Enforcement Officers and Agents of this great Nation, who at the risk of their own lives protect the citizens of our city and this country from those who wish us harm. May He preserve and rescue all these courageous ‘Shomrim’ from every trouble, distress, plague and illness, and may He send blessing and success in their every endeavor. May He grant them salvation and crown them with victory. And may there be fulfilled for them the verse:

"For it is Hashem, your God, who goes with you to battle your enemies for you, to save you."

The last 24 hours has been a whirlwind but the general public has no clue!!

....not really looking forward to Israel's "phase 2." thats coming next-

Lord, deliver us from evil, Lord deliver us.