Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Obedience is better than sacrifice. 1 Sam. 15: 22

If you continue in my word,
then
you will be my deciple indeed,
and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. John 8: 31-32

Paul N. F. (12 July 2012)
"OBEY MY VOICE"

By Andrew Murray - (1828-1917)

Would God that we could learn that all that God speaks of sacrifices, even of the sacrifice of His beloved Son, is subordinate to the one thing – to have His creature restored to full obedience. Into all the inconceivable meaning of the word, ‘I WILL BE YOUR GOD,’ there is no gateway but this, ‘OBEY MY VOICE.’

WE COME TO THE NEW TESTAMENT – Here we think at once of our blessed Lord, and the prominence He gives to obedience as the one thing for which He was come into the world. He who entered it with His ‘Lo, I come to do Thy will, O God,’ ever confessed to men, ‘I seek not My own will, but the will of Him that sent Me.’

Of all He did and of all He suffered, even to the death, He said, ‘This commandment have I received of My Father.’

If we turn to His teaching, we find everywhere, that the obedience He rendered is what He claims from everyone who would be His disciple.

During His whole ministry, from beginning to end, obedience is – THE VERY ESSENCE OF SALVATION.

In the Sermon on the Mount He began with it: No one could enter the kingdom, ‘but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.’

And in the farewell discourse, how wonderfully He reveals the spiritual character of true obedience as it is born of love and inspired by it, and as it also opens the way into the love of God. Do take into your heart the wonderful words, (John 14:15, 16, 21, 23), ‘If ye love Me, ye will keep my commandments. And the Father will send forth the Spirit. He hath My commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself unto him. If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.’

No words could express more simply or more powerfully the inconceivably glorious place Christ gives to obedience, with its twofold possibility, (1) as only possible to a loving heart, (2) as making possible all that God has to give of His Holy Spirit, of His wonderful love, of His indwelling in Christ Jesus.

I know of no passage in Scripture that gives a higher revelation of the spiritual life, or the power of loving obedience as its one condition. Let us pray to God very earnestly that by His Holy Spirit its light may transfigure our daily obedience with its heavenly glory.

Yours in Christ,
Paul N. F." target="_blank">

Would God that we could learn that all that God speaks of sacrifices, even of the sacrifice of His beloved Son, is subordinate to the one thing – to have His creature restored to full obedience. Into all the inconceivable meaning of the word, ‘I WILL BE YOUR GOD,’ there is no gateway but this, ‘OBEY MY VOICE.’

WE COME TO THE NEW TESTAMENT – Here we think at once of our blessed Lord, and the prominence He gives to obedience as the one thing for which He was come into the world. He who entered it with His ‘Lo, I come to do Thy will, O God,’ ever confessed to men, ‘I seek not My own will, but the will of Him that sent Me.’

Of all He did and of all He suffered, even to the death, He said, ‘This commandment have I received of My Father.’

If we turn to His teaching, we find everywhere, that the obedience He rendered is what He claims from everyone who would be His disciple.

During His whole ministry, from beginning to end, obedience is – THE VERY ESSENCE OF SALVATION.

In the Sermon on the Mount He began with it: No one could enter the kingdom, ‘but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.’

And in the farewell discourse, how wonderfully He reveals the spiritual character of true obedience as it is born of love and inspired by it, and as it also opens the way into the love of God. Do take into your heart the wonderful words, (John 14:15, 16, 21, 23), ‘If ye love Me, ye will keep my commandments. And the Father will send forth the Spirit. He hath My commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself unto him. If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.’

No words could express more simply or more powerfully the inconceivably glorious place Christ gives to obedience, with its twofold possibility, (1) as only possible to a loving heart, (2) as making possible all that God has to give of His Holy Spirit, of His wonderful love, of His indwelling in Christ Jesus.

I know of no passage in Scripture that gives a higher revelation of the spiritual life, or the power of loving obedience as its one condition. Let us pray to God very earnestly that by His Holy Spirit its light may transfigure our daily obedience with its heavenly glory.

Yours in Christ,
Paul N. F.
" target="_blank">http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/pnf712.htm

Yours in Christ,
Paul N. F.

Re: Obedience is better than sacrifice.

<< Psalm 95 >>
New Living Translation

1Come, let us sing to the Lord!

Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.

7b If only you would listen to his voice today!

8The Lord says, “Don’t harden your hearts as Israel did at Meribah,

as they did at Massah in the wilderness.

9For there your ancestors tested and tried my patience,

even though they saw everything I did.

10For forty years I was angry with them, and I said,

‘They are a people whose hearts turn away from me.

They refuse to do what I tell them.’

11So in my anger I took an oath:

‘They will never enter my place of rest.’”

1 Jn 2: 4
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
For he who says, “I know him”, and does not keep his commandments, is lying and the truth is not in him.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titus 1:10 For there are many rebellious people, mere talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision group.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titus 1:16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.
1 John 1:6 If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.
1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands.
1 John 3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
1 John 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Rom. 8 : 28, Psm. 91

Every evil in my life become a blessing, he works all things for the good, for the good of me.

Joshua 1: 7-9 NJB

7. Only be strong and stand very firm and be careful to keep the whole Law which my servant Moses laid down for you. Do not swerve from this either to right or to left, and then you will succeed wherever you go. 8. Have the book of this Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may carefully keep everything that is written in it. Then your undertakings will prosper, then you will have success. 9. Have I not told you: Be strong and stand firm? Be fearless and undaunted, for go where you may, Yahweh your God is with you.'

NJB = New Jerusalem Bible

John 8: 31-32 KJV

If you continue in my word, then are ye my deciples indeed, and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Isaiah 1: 19-20 KJV

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land; but if you refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword;

for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Jeremiah 7: 23 KJV

But this thing commanded I them saying

Obey my voice and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people

and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Matthew 12: 50 KJV

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven,
the same is my brother and sister and mother. (My family)

Psm 119 NLT

63 I am a friend to anyone who fears you. -anyone who obeys your commands.

71 My suffering wasgood for me, for it taught me to pay attention to your decrees.

73 You made me, you created me, now give me the sense to follow your commands.

The heart of David is found in the Psalms.
Great prayers are found in the Psalms also.

When did Abraham recieve the promise?

When the child of the promise was born, or when the promise was given?

When did I recieve the promise? When I prayed for my un-saved loved ones to get in the boat with Jesus?
Is that when I recieved?

Or did I recieve when my mother got right with Jesus on her deathbed?

I decided to Belive the Bible and if I could not believe it,
(Shadrack Meshack and Abendigo survied the fire? )
if I could not believe it then
I would pretend I believed it.

I went into the wildernes to test God and to see if his word is true. His word is true.

If I walk in his ways and follow after his heart, I recieve the promiise when I ask.

2 Chronicles 17: 3-4 The Living Bible

The Lord was with Jehosaphat
because he followed in the good footsteps of his father's early years.

and did not worship idols.

He obeyed the commandsments of His father's God -- quite unlike the people across the boarder in the land of Israel.

Romans 8: 9a The Living Bible

But you are not like that.

(Not like what? ) Rom. 8:8 That is why those who are still under the control of their old sinful selves, bent on following their old evil desires,can never please God.

Rom. 8: 9
But you are not like that. You are controlled by your new nature if you have the spirit of God living in you. And remember if anyone doesn't have the Spirit of Christ living in him, he is not a Christian at all.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto
thine own understanding;
in
all thy ways acknowledge him,
and
he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbe 3: 5-6

Peter, if you love me, feed my sheep.

Love is something you do.

Tks mtnmollie, I guess these words answer all my doubt of being in sin and not trying to live holly as you've posted all these verses strengthen that we must live in holiness as far as we could.

1 John 1:6 If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.
1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands.
1 John 3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

Hi Gimel! Blessings.

Dr. Oweur said get ready for the rapture, you are going to be left behind, walk in holyness.

I said , "What is holyness?" I had no clue.

Charity said ( on Rita about 09? ) She went to heaven and saw the rapture and most of the church were left behind and they were angry with God.

Charity said the first harvest is few, but the second is plentyous. ( Sorry about my spelling.)

This is 5-6-7 Jesus - Charity.

Psm 51

Mt. 25

then those who were ready went in to the marriage feast.

and the door was shut.

The others banged on the door

but he told them

I do not know you.

Begone ye workers of lawlessness. Mt. 7: 21-24

1 John 2: 3

and by this we know we have come to know him.
if we keep his commandments.

Lord give to me a heart, that loves to obey...

Psm. 19: 7a The law of the Lord is perfect

Jeremiah 23: 21- 22

23:21 KJV I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

What prophets did you not send, Lord?

23:22 KJV But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

23:22 Jeremias-Septuagint- But if they had stood in my counsel, and if they had hearkened to my words, then would they have turned my people from their evil practices.

What evil practices? Spiritual adultery sexual sin? The list in Rev. 2-3 the list to the 7 churches? The practice of the Nicolaitains? Rev. 2: 15 Forgot our first love? Rev. 2: 4

Forgot the 10 commandments? Malachi 4: 4

Rev. 22: 14 KJV Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Psm. 139: 23-24 Examine me and know my heart,oh Lord, Probe me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Lord, bring my people home.

Jeremiah 9:12 What man is wise enough to understand this? Who has been instructed by the LORD and can explain it? Why has the land been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross?

Isaiah 42: 23 GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Who among you will listen to this? Is there anyone who will pay attention and listen in the future? KJV-Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Isaiah 42: 24 GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Who gave Jacob away as loot and handed Israel over to robbers?
Wasn't it the LORD, against whom we have sinned? They didn't want to live his way. They didn't obey his teachings. KJV-Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers?
did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

Psalm 81:13 "If my people would but listen to me, if Israel would follow my ways,

2 Kings 21:8-12 KJV

21:8 Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave their fathers; only if they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that my servant Moses commanded them.

21:9 But they hearkened not: and Manasseh seduced them to do more evil than did the nations whom the LORD destroyed before the children of Israel./21:9 But they hearkened not; and Manasses led them astray to do evil in the sight of the Lord, beyond the nations whom the Lord utterly destroyed from before the children of Israel.(Septuagint)

21:10 And the LORD spake by his servants the prophets, saying,

21:11 Because Manasseh king of Judah hath done these abominations, and hath done wickedly above all that the Amorites did, which were before him, and hath made Judah also to sin with his idols:

21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.

2 Chron. 33: 6 and 9 KJV

33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

33:9 So Manasseh made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to err, and to do worse than the heathen, whom the LORD had destroyed before the children of Israel.

We are living in days like these, oh best beloved.

If you love me

John 14: 15

If you love me,

you will obey my commandments.

A house divided against itself can not stand. Scripture does not contradict itself, if we think it does, then we see through a glass darkly and not clearly. Lord help us see clearly.

and Jesus said, keep the commandments.

Mt.19:17b, KJV,

......but if thou wilt enter into life,

keep the commandments.

Truely oh best beloved, I did not write the Bible.