Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Janet: TAMMUZ 17 looks AMAZING!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Per Email from Janet

Thank you Janet for sharing your thoughts.

ybic

Steven
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Per Email from Janet

Thank you Janet for sharing your thoughts.

ybic

Steven

Janet Wrote:

TAMMUZ 17 looks Amazing!

TO: stevensandiego@ymail.com

Friday, June 29, 2012 7:36 PM

Below is the latest speculative scenario:

The year 5779 begins at Rosh, 2018, lasting until Rosh, 2019 which would start the year 5780. Whatever happens in the year 5779 (Rosh 2018 to Rosh 2019) is STILL year 5779; so whether it is SIX MONTHS past Rosh, 2018 or MORE, it doesn't matter because the 'count' cannot begin until the year is completed. Thus ALL the patterns ending perfectly at Rosh 2018 are still valid.

FOUR FAST DAYS must be turned to JOY according to Zech 8:19: Tammuz 17, Av 9, Tishrei 10 (Yom Kip) and Tevet 10. Three of those FAST DAYS have NOT YET been turned to joy.

Yom Kippur was already turned to joy when God tore the veil of the Holy of Holies when Jesus hung on the cross. It became a day of joy because potential access to God was granted for all all humans on that day with the opening of the Holy of Holies.

Here's the presumed scenario as I now see it:

The Rev 11 angelic measuring of the Temple Mt UFO above Jerusalem, Jan 29, 2011 was SHEVAT 24 and 1 Jewish year later (1-yr warning/Jerem 51:46) was SHEVAT 24, 2012 (Feb 17). Shevat 24 is the 11th Jewish month, 24th day; and 11 is judgment and 24 is 888 (if significant). Feb 17, 2012 plus exactly 143 days is Saturday,Tammuz 17, 2012, July 7. 143 is 120 days plus 23 days (and the 23 will minus at the Return).

Feb 17, 2012 (end of the 1 Jewish yr warning) plus exactly 23 days (earth's tilt number that will minus/likely taking 2 days/Hos 6:2-3) is precisely TAMMUZ 17, the FAST DAY of the 4th mth. How was I to know that the 4-mth count ("4 mths to the Harvest") was to start from Shevat 24, the end of 4 JEWISH mths? It is only figurable NOW as this scenario is pondered. It now looks like TAMMUZ 17, July 7, could be the Rapture because that date fits so MANY significant points. Tammuz 17 is a SATURDAY as well, and the Millennium will deal again with SABBATH as the weekly Holy Day.

The next FAST DAY to notice in the 2520-day trib progression is TEVET 10 (10th Jewish mth, 10th day) of 2015. Tevet 10, 2015 is Dec 22 and it is a TUESDAY. SATURDAY, Tammuz 17, 2012 to SATURDAY, Tevet 7, 2015 is 1260 days, the day that the supernatural protection of the Jewish Remnant begins. When the a.c. is killed on Tevet 7, the Jews must run to Petra BEFORE the satanic 'resurrection'

of the a.c. occurs on Tevet 10. Up to Tevet 10, the protection will be available ('peace betw Jordan & Israel); but from Tevet 10 and onward, the protection will have to be supernatural. Some Jews will doubtless reach Petra by Tevet 7, others will be there by Tevet 10 (Tuesday). They will have 3 days to flee before the 'risen' a.c. tries to chase them down. If applicable, TEVET 10, Dec 22, 2015 is CAPRICORN 1, the sign of the goat/fish......sacrifice resulting in live believers. To be sure, the a.c. will desire to look like a great sacrifice with a hopeful 'following' as he 'resurrects.' Remember that the devil will MIMIC Christ, even the death & resurrection.

It is understandable that the a.c. would RISE on a TUESDAY as he 'weds the unbelieving earth.'

Saturday, Tammuz 17, 2012 (presumed RAPTURE) to Saturday, Tevet 7, 2015 is 1260 days, the 1260 days of Elijah and Moses' ministry. Then the second half of the trib, Saturday, Tevet 7, 2015 to Saturday June 1, 2019 is 1260 days as well (the count of the 1260 days of Petra Protection). The third 1260 to notice is the 1260 days of a.c. 'keeping' of the covenant w/ Israel (Signing, Sat, Tammuz 17, 2012 to Sat, Tevet 7, 2015).

Even more interesting (you ARE fascinated already,
yes?)......is that the 2300 days of Temple Worship ends exactly at the RETURN Saturday, June 1, 2019. Av 9, 2012, is still the Divine Victory (Fast Day of the 5th mth) in the mts of Israel (Ezek 38-39, Isa 17:1). Exactly 7 solar mths (burying bodies/bldg 3rd Temple) past Av 9 (July 28, 2012) is Feb 28, 2013; then plus 2300 days reaches the RETURN date of June 1, 2019, which is also exactly 2520 days past Tammuz 17, 2012, the presumed Rapture.

If applicable, June 1, 2019 (RETURN) is also GEMINI 10 AND Iyyar 27 (Yom Yerushalaim/anniv June 6-7 Temple Mt Reclamation). Gemini is the 10th Mazzarot sign ('twins walking in harmony/God & Israel') and 10 is the number of completion.

MINUS 23 days reverts the earth's date back to IYYAR 5, the 71st anniversary day (Jewish) of Israel's Statehood (May 14, 1948 was Iyyar 5). Again, HOW was I to know that it was to be the end of 70 JEWISH yrs of Israel's Statehood? Review again the Biblical events occurring after 70 yrs (see Rapture in the Air article).

Iyyar 5 (May 10, 2019) is still GEMINI 10 because earth's position in the Mazzarot doesn't change, but only 23 days of a 'seasonal change' on earth.

30 days of mourning later is CANCER 9 (11 x 9 = 99, spec), the day that Jesus enters the Temple with the Jewish Remnant from Petra ( ISAIAH 63 ). That day is also SHAVUOT, SIVAN 6, 2019, PENTECOST, the birthday of the LAW and the birthday of the CHURCH.....a big reason for a mighty procession. Study the Facts About Shavuot in a previous letter. WITH the minus 23 days considered, that date is May 10, 2019 (Shavuot/Siv 6) and w/out the minus 23 considered, that day is July 1.

The END of the trib works out to be LEO 24......12 + 12 + 12. Leo is the 12th sign/LION of JUDAH in charge of the earth/45-day judg of the Nations finished) and 24 is double 12. 12 is the number of perfect government.

Thus you can see that the 4 FAST DAYS will have all been turned to joy, the 2300 days of Temple Desecration ( Dan 8 ) end at the RETURN, and the three 1260's fit perfectly.

Of course the 1290 days span mid trib to Entrance into Temple (Isa 63) and the 1335 span mid trib to the end of the trib. The 2550 days (as 2550 yrs 583 B.C. Destruc Temple to 1967) also span the Rapture date to Jesus' Entrance into the Temple 1290 past mid trib.

All points seem to be exact with reference to the Fast Days, Jewish dates and all the trib spans, etc; and it's amazing that anything still fits! I wanted to work at mentally and spiritually living in 'oblivion' to the subject, but my pen and paper seemed to have a mind of their own and I started in again.

I hate to keep harping on the subject (just a BIT of a bother?); but if anything can still be figured, wouldn't YOU do the same?

The Church as a whole is probably discouraged at this point because SO many dates have failed and pondering/figuring the subject is downright distasteful at this point......but NOT to me!

I think it is a trick of the Devil to foster indifference and hopelessness relative to the Rapture. The above dates just fit so well and you have to admit that the connections are quite significant (if you got this far in my letter!).......Take care......J.H.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Janet: TAMMUZ 17 looks AMAZING!

Our New Website URL

http://faithfully-watching.blogspot.com/2012/07/reason-to-mourn.html

A Reason To Mourn
http://faithfully-watching.blogspot.com/2012/07/reason-to-mourn.html

"The Spirit of the Lord GOD [is] upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to [those who are] bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
Isaiah 61:1-2 NKJV

While many are familiar with the seven Feasts of Israel, which were celebrations appointed by God and revealed to Moses during the Exodus, not as many are familiar with the Fasts of Mourning which are days which commemorate a tragic event or events that have occurred in Israel's history. While these days of remembrance were not instituted by God, He does mention them when He reveals to the prophet Zechariah that the time will come when they will be turned into days of celebration after the tribulation ends and the Messiah begins His reign on the earth.

"Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'The fast of the fourth [month], The fast of the fifth, The fast of the seventh, And the fast of the tenth, Shall be joy and gladness and cheerful feasts For the house of Judah. Therefore love truth and peace.'
Zechariah 8:19 NKJV

This coming Saturday is the seventeenth of Tammuz, which is the first fast day, or the fast of the fourth month referred to by Zechariah in the passage above. This day begins a period of three weeks of national mourning in Israel that lead up to Tisha B' Av, or the ninth of Av which is the fast of the fifth month. When discussing this first fast day in his book “Armageddon: Appointment With Destiny”, the late Grant Jeffrey says that the events which have occurred on the seventeenth of Tammuz serve to show the nation of Israel that God's favor had been withdrawn from them because of their sin as a nation. It also served as a sign that God's judgment was soon to follow, which throughout history has certainly occurred on the ninth of Av.

The first passage we looked at this morning comes from the book of Isaiah, and is noteworthy because it was also quoted by Jesus during His ministry here on earth. If you look in the fourth chapter of Luke you find this account;

So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:
Luke 4:16-17 NKJV

Jesus then reads the passage from Isaiah but does an interesting thing; He stops reading in the middle of verse two where it begins to talk about the day of vengeance. Then Jesus explains to the people;

And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."
Luke 4:21 NKJV

Almost every commentator I have read agrees that this is because the day of vengeance that Jesus does not talk about is the future tribulation period that will come upon Israel because of their rejection of Jesus as their Messiah. It is during this time of tribulation that the rest of verse two comes into play because it describes that period of time as a time of mourning in Israel. If you are at all familiar with the events described in the book of Revelation concerning this coming time of judgment you might think that there will be plenty of reasons to mourn, yet the Bible makes it clear that God intends for the world and the nation of Israel to know the real reason to mourn;

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:30 NKJV

"And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for [his] only [son], and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.
Zechariah 12:10 NKJV

As I thought about the subject of mourning this week, and the fact that we are approaching the period of time in Israel's history where they have historically been given reason to mourn, I couldn't help but wonder what future event might occur which would remind Israel that there is a reason to mourn. It was as I was thinking these things when articles began to appear in the news recalling the prediction of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, the chief rabbi of Israel who passed away in 2006. Just before his death he revealed that he had experienced a dream where he had met the Messiah and had been told when He would return. When asked who the Messiah was he replied “Yeshua”, which is Jesus, and that He would return in the month of Av in 5772, which is this year.

Now you would think that this would be a cause for celebration in the month of Av, and not a time to mourn, yet the thought that immediately crossed my mind when I read this was one which applies to everyone and not just Israel. You see, the next time Jesus returns will be the rapture when He comes in the clouds to take His bride, the Church made up of all who believe in Him, back to Heaven. That being the case, while it will be a time of celebration for those who go, don't you think it will be a reason to mourn for those who don't? Of all the events which have occurred throughout history during the three weeks of mourning in Israel, they would all pail in comparison to being left behind when the rapture happens.

Is it possible that God would allow Jesus to take His bride on the seventeenth of Tammuz as a sign that His judgment is coming? Certainly. Am I making a prediction here? No, but would I be surprised if the rapture occurs in the next few weeks? Seriously? Consider all the things that are happening in the world right now. We have the signs of war in the Middle East beginning at any time, floods in parts of the world while half of the United States is experiencing record heat. Earthquakes occurring and volcanoes erupting, not to mention the tragedy of wildfires burning in several states. With all these things in mind I think it seems more important than ever for all of us to consider our eternal destiny and make sure we know we will accompany our Lord when He returns for His bride.

If you are reading this today and have never made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, I urge you to do it right now. All you need to do is pray a simple prayer like this;

Jesus I know I am a sinner in need of salvation. I believe you sent your Son Jesus to die on the cross for my sin, and I ask you now to forgive me of my sins. I want to receive your gift of salvation so please come into my heart and help me to live for you from now on. In Jesus' name, Amen.

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
John 1:12 NKJV

If you have prayed that prayer, or one just like it, you can rejoice that you will spend eternity with God. If not, I'm sorry to say that very soon you might just have a reason to mourn.

Keep watching.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Per Email from Janet
Thank you Janet for sharing!

Per Email from Janet
Thank you Janet for sharing!

Anytime!...to TUES

....Fast of Tammuz 17 is still the trib starting point......& I gotta keep going, or else all previous figuring was for naught! PLUS there are WAY too many significant points! Daniel said that the subject would become CLEARER.....clearer to whom?!.....to those who keep looking & refuse to scoff! "No man knows the day"....of course not!.......but God didn't say we can't know the week or of 3 days! After all, one earth day is 72 hrs from beginning to end. Remember how Jesus reprimanded the Pharisees for not knowing the time of His coming?!
Shevat 24, 2011 (Temple Mt UFO) to Shevat 24, 2012 = 1-yr warning (Jewish) (Jerem 51:46)

Shevat 24, 2012 + 4 solar months (123 days) plus 23 more days (earth tilt # that will minus) = TUES, July 10. 'Four mths to Harvest' with a straight earth (360 days) is 120 (as Noah #); but our earth is on a 23-degree tilt and 4 mths is 123 days. The minus 23 days at the Return changes the SEASON by 23 days as per the specific sun rays at an exact spot on the earth since the sun's position does not change, but the earth's does (Isa 13:13, 24:1,19,20).

Tammuz 17 = the likely SIGNING (a.c. unrevealed til after the Rapture) & the beginning of the 1260 days a.c. 'keeps' covenant w/ Israel til a.c. 'breaks' the covenant w/ Israel on a Sabbath, Tevet 7, 2015). Three days later (a.c. 'rises'/indwelt by Devil) is TEVET 10, Tues (Devil 'weds' the unbelieving earth on a Tues...spec). So Tuesday July 10, 2012 plus 1260 days is Tevet 10, 2015, Dec 22.

Av 9, 2012 = Divine Victory Mts of Israel plus 7 Jewish mths of burying (207 days) = Feb 20, 2013, Temple Worship begins ( Dan 8 :13-14 ). Those 7 mths involve the burying of bodies by Dead Sea, bldg of 3rd Temple and bone search to cleanse the land.
Temple Worship begins Feb 20, 2013 plus 2300 days Temple Desecration ( Dan 8 ) until Temple Reconsecrated (when Jesus enters the Temple w/ the Remnant from Petra via Bozrah/Isa 63/thirty days after the Return.
Return is SAT, June 1, 2019 ( 2520 past SAT, Tammuz 17, 2012).

June 1, 2019 (Sat) is YOM YERUSHALAIM (Iyyar 27/anniv June 7, 1967...biggest day in modern history).
Minus 23 days as earth straightens (takes 1-2 days/Hos 6:2-3) is IYYAR 5, 71st anniv of May 14, 1948. Study the huge Biblical events following 70 yrs.

Iyyar 5 (May 10, 2019) + 30 days mourning (Zech 12:10/13:6) is SUNDAY, June 9, SHAVUOT (Jesus into Temple/Isa 63). Shavuot is the b-day of the LAW and the b-day of the CHURCH and will likely be as a 'wedding procession.' 1290 days spans mid-trib to the day Jesus Enters Temple w/ the Remnant (July 1 w/out the -23 considered, June 9 w/ the -23 considered). Of course the end of the trib is 1335 from mid-trib.

No one likes reference to the significant Mazzarot points, so I'll ignore them in this letter; but they are the same as in the last letter except that the Rapture on July 10 is now CANCER 18, 11th sign/666).....if applicable......NOT a lovely day numerically speaking in the Mazzarot's 365-day cycle. When the earth is straight, Mazzarot & calendar will both be 360 days.

All else is same as last letter. Note just a FEW (out of 30 or more) of the perfect, completed MODERN patterns that end at the ROSH 2018 yr (realizing that the COUNT does not increase unti ROSH 2019, which is never reached in the above scenario):
1898 - 2018 = 120
1918 - 2018 = 100
1938 - 2018 = 80
1948 - 2018 = 70
1968 - 2018 = 50

In reference to the year 1968, the June 1967 Jerusalem Reclamation is counted as a ZERO year and 1968 is as the year ONE. When one subtracts the 17 'uncounted' yrs from 1968, one arrives at the year 1951, the beginning of the 120th Jubilee (last 50 of the promised full 6000 yrs/Gen 6:3 and the word YEARS in that verse means 'Jubilees' in ancient Hebrew). 50 more years (last Jubilee) arrives at the year 2001, the beginning of the 121st Jubilee when all is figured; and of course the Millennium begins at Rosh 2001/seen as Rosh 2018 to us before all is figured (on into 2002 because any events can occur in the Rosh 2001/2018 yr and still count as such UNTIL Rosh 2002/2019 is REACHED). The preceding must be figured because God's math has always been perfect and explainable throughout history; and who could ignore it at this point when Jesus told us to WATCH the FIG TREE (ISRAEL)! What do you watch??.....the weather of Israel? the skrmishes there? the Knesset's actions? the evaporation of the Dead Sea? the bldg of the settlements?.....NO! We watch the PATTERNS! It's the only country on earth with Patterns like this. God only expects the general Christian population to see the MODERN patterns; but the ANCIENT patterns are even more awesome; but who in their right mind has time to ponder all of this?

Evangelization in mega-force mode is the only priority at this point ('Holler & Run' mode!)......because the Divinely-sent deception coming upon the earth at the Rapture will be such that it will be almost impossible to find truth; and earth's last chance NOW is the enlightened CHURCH. The main reason I always write these crazy letters is that someone with hopefully more prophecy knowledge than myself will see the significance of it all and announce the soon Rapture via the media, thus fostering the salvation of many via last-minute, 'thief on the cross' decisions. But, alas, Harold Camping did his little 'jobbie,' eliminating any further chance of announcing a believable date. But, the Holy Spirit has His way of enlightening the public amidst all the scofferism and I always hope my 'shocking' numbers/facts/etc will effect someone somewhere somehow! I CANNOT ignore the patterns, thus I continue.......bothersome as it is to the recipient.

So if the Rapture is not Sat, Tammuz 17, then it surely must be 3 days later TUESDAY, July 10........SPECULATIVELY speaking, of course. After all, we always have the 3-day overlap with the three 1260's still spanning perfectly (1260 a.c. keeps covenant, 1260 Elijah & Moses' ministry til killed when a.c. 'rises,' 1260 Petra Protection for believing Jews). TUESDAY is, of course, the THIRD DAY/GROOM-ARRIVAL-WEDDINGDAY as well.

The Pyramid timeline remains exact (2011/12 - 2018/19); as we note that the ht of the Pyramid in inches WITH the capstone is 5778-9 inches, end of the trib is the Jewish year 5778/9, degrees of the sun is 5778/9 KELVIN and the difference between the Jewish year 5778/9 and 2018/19 is 240 years exact. Isa 19:19-20 refers to the Great Pyramid of Giza as a Divine, Testimonial Monument for the Church to notice (built by Enoch via God's instructions?).

Thus, the 3 remaining FAST DAYS are turned to JOY in the above scenario, all the patterns are complete and perfect and the end points of all the spans are perfect. There's nothing else to share at this point (I know you wanted SO much more!!!).....and surely I'll give up after Tuesday!

I'm like the over-zealous 'watchman on the wall' that's already been fired, but they can't get him down as he determinedly holds on with all his might, shouting and kicking......................J.H.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Per Email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet

Steven

Per Email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet

Steven

Possible Rapture, SUNDAY, July 15, Tammuz 25

Check out the latest speculative scenario and ponder these high points:

Yom Kippur 2011 ( Oct 8 ) plus 280 days (Jewish mths count) = Tammuz 25, 2012, Rapture. This 280-day span is likely the pre-trib spiritual 'gestation' of the Church. Know that 280 plus 75 days (30+45 post Return days) = 355, one Jewish year. By the way, the three letters, SHEEN, NUN, HEH (spelling of 'shana'/year in Hebrew) equal 355.....interesting.

Soo too Yom Kippur 2018 plus 280 days = Tammuz 25, 2019/END of TRIB, the likely post-Return spiritual 'gestation' period of the Remnant. Thus the entire trib (Rapture to end of the 1335 from mid trib) with the -23-day loss considered is exactly 7 Jewish years (Tam 25 to Tam 25).

Know that Jesus had a 280-day gestation period as well (40 wks/Tevet 1, 8th day of 8th Feast, to Tishrei 15) and the Church is His Body and the Remnant will also be His Body 7 yrs from now, both needing a 'gestation' period.

Attention can now be given to KISLEV 24 of Haggai 2. 1260 days past the Rapture is Sunday, Dec 27, 2015, the day the a.c. satanically 'rises.' This is also the day that he successfully destroys the 2 witnesses (via his newly-acquired satanic power). On this day the world will send gifts to one another in celebration of their demise (i.e. there will STILL be something on earth for people to 'rejoice' over; thus the GREAT TRIB will NOT have begun yet in all of its fury; but 3+ days later they RISE/& Raptured (Dec 30) and there will be nothing left on earth that warrants joy in any way, shape or form. Dec 30 (Tevet 1 minus the projected 23-day loss is KISLEV 24. When the earth is straight, the date of Dec 30, 2015 will be (in retrospect) as it would have been 23 days earlier, that of KISLEV 24, 2015. Thus the Haggai 2 verses referring to the extreme tumult of Kislev 24 will occur via that perspective.

Of equal interest is the fact that the Jerem 51:46 1-yr warning (360 days/ Jan 29, 2011 Temple Mt UFO to Jan 24, 2012) plus exactly 150 days (as Noah story) plus another 23 (that will minus at the Return) is SUNDAY, TAMMUZ 25, July 15, presumed Rapture. 173 days (150+23)

from Jan 24, 2012 (end of the 1-yr warning) is this coming Sunday, July 15. Noah & family WAITED 150 days (earth unlivable) til their exit from the Ark.

As per the Mazzarot, this Sunday, July 15 is CANCER 24, the 11th sign/judg and the 24th day = 888/Jesus' protection. There are verses of God's protection of His own in His hand, "....no one can snatch them from My hand." The crab has the praesapea/eggs inside, as per the 'beehive,' nebulous cluster (the Church) in the sign of Cancer. The 7-yr Pact SIGNING will likely be THURSDAY, CANCER 21 (11/777 if applic), 3 days before the Sunday Rapture.

The Return is Thurs, June 6, 2019 (1260 past mid trib) and June 6 is GEMINI 15 (10th sign/the twins/God & Israel 'walking' evenly hand in hand as the Jews call Jesus back to earth). 75 more days (30 + 45) takes the Mazzarot to its very first day of the entire cycle, VIRGO 1, the first sign, a likely day for the trib to be completed and the Millennium to legally begin with attention to the Mazzarot cycle; i.e. Virgo 1 is the first day of the Millennial 360-day Mazzarot cycle. Virgo 1 will be Aug 1 & Av 1, during the Millennium.

The Return plus 30 days of mourning is CANCER 15, the sign of the judg (beginning of the 45-day judg of the Nations), & balanced/exact middle of the sign. This is the day that Jesus walks with His Remnant (His protected OWN/'eggs' of the praseapea)/Isaiah 63/from Petra. Then 45 days later is VIRGO 1, end of the 45 days of Judgment of the Nations. The Nations will be judged according to their treatment of Jews & Israel.

Thirteen days past the Rapture is July 28, AV 9, 2012, the Divine Victory in the mts of Israel (hail, quake, huge carnage, etc/Ezek 38-39) followed by 7 perfect 30-day mths (210 days) of burying bodies & bldg 3rd Temple in Jerusalem. The END of the TRIB at Tammuz 25 is also JULY 28, 2019, matching the July 28, 2012 Victory (Av 9). Ezek 39:9 speaks of 7 yrs fuel use of Russian weaponry and July 28, 2012 to July 28, 2019 is 7 yrs.

After the 7 mths of burying bodies, beginning Av 9-10, the date is FEB 23, 2013, when Temple Worship begins and lasts exactly 2300 days (+3 uncounted mid trib days)/Dan 8.....ending at the Great Temple Entrance of Isa 63, June 13, 2019 (30 days past May 14). The earth is straight, the 30 days of mourning will be over and the horrific 45-day judgment of the Nations will begin.

The RETURN at June 6, 2019 minus 23 days tilt loss is MAY 14, the 1st day of the 71st anniversary of Statehood. May 14 is also a TUESDAY (3rd day/earth straight /one meaning of Hosea 6:2-3). The earth's change of position (to straight) is reviewed in Isa 13:13, 24:1,19,20 AND the earth must revert back to a 360-day, pre-flood year.

As for the Zech 8 four Fast Days to be turned to joy, Yom Kip/Tish 10 was already turned to joy when the veil tore (at the Cross). Thur, Dec 24, 2015 (1260 past the likely Thurs July 12 signing) is when the a.c. breaks the signed covenant/Tevet 12, which still counts as TEVET 10 (fast day) because of the previous Sunday holding the Tevet 10 count (counts are only determined on SUNDAYS). Also Av 9 minus the tilt loss is TAMMUZ 17, taking care of that fast day; and of course, AV 9 will be the great mountain Victory in Israel, most serious Fast Day to joy....thus all 4 Fast days will have been turned to joy.

As you can see, the MAIN END DATE of the trib (as per the Pyramid timeline as well) is YOM KIPPUR 2018.....plus the 280-day spiritual gestation period of the Remnant reaches the end of the trib, July 28, 2019, Tammuz 25. In other words, there is a 280-day period on EACH side of the trib....one for the Church & one for His Remnant......both HIS BODY.

Yom Kippur is when a 50-yr Jubilee span must begin; and when the 17 'uncounted' yrs are reviewed, one sees that Yom Kippur 2018 is really Yom Kippur 2001, beginning of the 121st Jubilee. God promised fallen man 120 yrs (Jubilees)/6,000 FULL yrs.....and He will not pass that mark because His Word is sacred.

There is still SO much more that holds.....but, alas, I've offered so many 'false' dates (remember the 'CLARIFICATION' Daniel spoke of) that I'm sure your interest has waned beyond the chance to retrieve. But, I just thought I'd share these few points since the spans fit so well and there is still ample harmony in the scenario. Know that it was always on a SUNDAY when the most significant events happened for the Christian (Palm Sun, Resurrection Sunday, Pentecost Sunday....and of course CREATION and the 8th Day Count of Creation......etc.

All is exact: 2520, the three 1260's, 1290, 1335, 7 mths burying, 7 yrs fuel use, 7 exact yrs Av 9 to end of trib, all the Fast Days turned to joy, pre-Rapture pattern of the 150 days (as Noah in Ark) plus the 23 to the Rapture, the 2 gestation periods.....etc.....etc. What else is there? If you charted it all, you could see it more clearly. Anyway, for what it's worth, look to Tammuz 25, Sunday............J.H.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

This was provided through e mail from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for sharing.

ybiC,
Steven

This was provided through e mail from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for sharing.

ybiC,
Steven
==================================

==================================

To: "stevensandiego@ymail.com"
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 12:17 AM
Subject: TUES AV 5, July 24 RAPTURE

VERY POSSIBLE RAPTURE TUESDAY

If you care to ponder this subject anymore, try to read the following for the 'fun' of it. I know you'll think it nonsense anyway; but EVERYTHING FITS and you might see something worth considering. Here are the accompanying facts IF the Rapture is Tuesday (3rd day/wedding day), July 24 (minus the details):

1-yr warning Jan 29, 2011 to Jan 29, 2012 (1 solar yr/Jer 51:46 ).

FIVE mths (delay of Noah's day was 150 post-flood days in Ark, our Greg calendar=152 days) Jan 29, 2012 to June 29 and

plus 22 (will minus) is the July 21 SATURDAY SIGNING/a.c. unrevealed til after the "Restrainer is taken out of the way." July 21, Saturday, is AV 2, Leo 1/Lion of Judah/12th sign....beginning of 2520-day trib year 5772.

Three days later (to make up for the -3 at mid-trib) is TUESDAY, Av 5, July 24, presumed RAPTURE.

AV 5 Rapture is exactly 280 days (gestation of the Church) from the LAST DAY/LAST TRUMP of the LAST FEAST (Tish 21, 2011). AV 5 is also the End of the trib (w/ the minus 22 considered), 280 days from Tishrei 21, 2018 (gestation of the Remnant) as well. The Church & the Remnant are Christ's BODY and require a 'gestation' period just as Jesus did.

Mid trib is SATURDAY, Jan 3, 2016 (a.c. stops sacrif's, into Temple, killed) and sataically 'RISES' 3 days later on TUESDAY, TEVET 24, 2016, JAN 5 (true Orthod Christmas) which is really DEC 24, 2015 (12 days calendar discrepancy) which was the original KISLEV 24 of HAG 2 as well, start of the horrendous GREAT TRIB as reviewed in Hag 2. TUESDAY, Jan 5, 2016 minus the projected 22+ days will revert back to TEVET 1-2, the concep anniv of Jesus/anniv of the 8th Day of the 8th Feast/8th Day of Creation anniv. This present-day 8th Feast is Hanukkah.

Divine Victory in mts of Israel is FAST of AV 9 (July 28 ), "turned to joy." Add 213 days (7 Greg mths bury bodies/bldg 3rd Temple) to arrive at Feb 26, 2013, start of the 2300 days of Temple Worship (Dan 8 ) ending at the RETURN, Sat, June 15, 2019, 5779, GEMINI 24 (10th sign/twins walking in harmony/888 ), 2520 days after Sat Signing, July 21, 2012.

Av 5 is the end of the trib ( w/ the -22 ); and Av 5 will also be Aug 5 & Virgo 5 in the Millennium.....and plus 360 days (1st perfect, Millennial yr) will be Av 1, Aug 1, Virgo 1, 2020 (first day of the first Mazzarot sign).

Sat Signing, July 21, 2012 ( Leo 1 ) plus 2550 days (as the 2550 yrs from 583 B.C. Temple Destruc to 1967 ) is Cancer 24, 2019 which is 30 days after the RETURN. Cancer is the 11th sign/judgment of the Nations by Jesus/888.

So TUESDAY looks very good and EVERYTHING fits before/during/after.........J.H.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Per email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for keeping us in the loop!!!

ybiC,

Steven

Per email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for keeping us in the loop!!!

ybiC,

Steven

Wednesday Rapture

Haz veh Halilah!!!!!!! RAPTURE on Av 6, Wednesday, July 25th is better than Tuesday!!!.....There's no time to explain!!!!....and I can hardly speak!!!!!!!....w/ the 72 hrs beginning Monday evening (California time). If we are still here late Wednesday, put me into the category of the 'you know who's'.....J.H.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL