Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor FM Riley: "Connecting the Dots"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/fmriley627.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

F.M. Riley (27 June 2012)
"Connecting the Dots"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connecting the Dots…….

By Pastor F. M. Riley

June 25, 2012

“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly , in this present world;

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;

Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.”

Titus 2:11-15

Introduction

With each passing day more and more pieces of the prophetic puzzle are falling into place, clarifying the end-time scenario for those true believers who are seriously studying the prophetic Word, exactly as predicted in Daniel 12:4. The statement made in James 5:8 has never been more true than it is right at this minute, “Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.” Glory to God!

In this brief study I want to set before my readers a sequence of events which I personally feel are directly connected. I will let our readers decide for themselves…..

Dot No. 1…….Some 2,000 years ago the Apostle Peter in Acts 2 referred to the prophecy of Joel 2:28-31, while speaking to the Jewish people gathered in Jerusalem on the Day of Pentecost. Peter specifically stated in Acts 2:17, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:…..”

Please pay close attention to the context. Peter was preaching to the Jewish people and in this quote from Joel’s prophecy, about the Jewish people. This is not hard to see at all if people would pay attention to what they are reading. In transliterating from Joel’s prophecy, Peter very specifically predicted that “in the last days” there would be “old men” among the Israelites who would “dream dreams.” Has this come to pass? Our readers can decide…..

Dot No. 2…….Some of our readers are familiar with the account of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, the old Jewish Rabbi who passed from this life in 2006 at the age of 113. This was the Jewish year of 5766. Before his passing he claimed that in a dream the Messiah of Israel had come to him and revealed Himself to him. He told the other Rabbis in Jerusalem and other parts of the world that he knew the Messiah personally for he had met Him in his dream, spoken with Him, and worshiped Him.

Rabbi Kaduri then said that he had left a letter to be opened after his death. This letter would reveal the name of the Messiah and other important information which the Messiah had given to him. The letter was left in the possession of his son, and if I remember correctly there was a designated time after his death when the letter was to be opened. Anyway…..

The letter was opened at the designated time and it was such a shock to the Rabbi’s son that he hesitated to reveal the contents of the letter, but finally did. In the letter the old Rabbi stated

that the name of the Messiah of Israel was “Yeshua,” the One whom the Christians call “Jesus.” That revelation was such a shock to the Rabbis in Jerusalem and other parts of the world that it created an uproar among the Rabbis. Remember that for 2,000 years the Rabbis of the Jewish people have lied about the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ [Matthew 28:11-15], refused to believe on Him, and have done everything they knew to do to discredit Him in the eyes of their own Jewish people. Remember also that the Lord God explicitly told the Jewish people centuries ago, “As for My people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths,” Isaiah 3:12.

Is it any wonder that there will be a great “mourning” in Israel and among the Jewish people when the “remnant” of Israel finally learn who their Messiah really is, a truth that these Rabbis have willfully and deliberately kept hidden from them for the past 2,000 years? Read it for yourself in Zechariah 12:10-14 and 13:6.

Our readers can surely imagine the shock that it was to these Jewish Rabbis when the most honored and respected Jewish Rabbi in the whole world up until his death, told them in his final letter that the name of the Jewish Messiah is “Yeshua,” the very One whom the Jewish Rabbis have lied about and denied for centuries.

As I read these reports about the old Rabbi, I not only rejoiced that this information had been made public, but I immediately recognized why it had been revealed at this particular time in history. Think about it! The “seed” has now been sown among the Jewish Rabbis which will result in 144,000 of them turning to Christ immediately after the beginning of the Tribulation as they hear “the gospel of the Kingdom” being proclaimed by God’s “two witnesses.” Glory to God! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord Jesus!

However, that is not all the old Rabbi revealed in his final letter to his people. He specifically related how he had asked the Messiah in his dream, “When will You return?” He stated that the Messiah told him that He would return in the month of Av in the Jewish year 5772. He would not give the old Rabbi the exact date, but told him to “tell the people!”

Wow! Glory to God! Folks, on the Jewish calendar, this year is the Jewish year of 5772. The Jewish year of 5772 began on Rosh HaShanah, the first day of the 7th month on the Jewish calendar in 2011. But then when does the month of Av begin? The month of Av is the fifth month in the Jewish year and it begins on July 19th – 20th of this present year of 2012, less than 30 days from right now. I listed both dates because each new Jewish day begins at sundown as the religious Jews reckon time. The 20th day of July is actually the first day of Av on the Jewish calendar.

Now before any reader just tosses this aside as foolishness, remember Peter’s prophecy, “your old men shall dream dreams,” Acts 2:17. The oldest and most respected Jewish Rabbi in the world had this dream before he died, and then revealed these things to the Jewish people in his final letter. Is this just “coincidence,” or is there a connection? I’ll let our readers decide…..

Dot No. 3…….How many of our readers remember Hurricane Katrina which caused great destruction in large areas of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast region in 2005? How many remember what was going on in Israel at that time? Don’t remember? Well, let me refresh the memories of our readers.

Under direct pressure from the United States of America to swap “land for peace,” the Israel Defense Forces under orders from the Israeli government began evicting all Jews from the Gaza strip. Many of the evicted Jews had lived on their lands and in their homes since almost the turn of the last century. Yet they were literally forced to leave their lands and homes, some of them being bodily dragged from their homes screaming and begging for mercy, and no mercy was extended to any of them. Think about it!

What was the “date” when those eviction proceedings began in the Gaza strip? The totally

unjust evictions began on the 29th day of Tammuz on the Jewish calendar. Behold! On that exact same day a little “tropical depression” began forming in the Atlantic Ocean off the east coast of America. Five days later it slammed into New Orleans, Louisiana as Hurricane Katrina, causing one of the worst hurricane disasters ever to hit America. Thousands of American people were forced to flee northward to save their lives. Hundreds died! Massive destruction occurred with many of the residents of New Orleans and other Gulf coast areas losing their homes and businesses.

Folks, Genesis 12:3 is still in the Bible! So is Nahum 1:3, which explicitly states, “The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.” Now are there any readers who are still so “willing ignorant” that they have the gall to say that there was no connection between the highly unjust forced eviction of those Jewish settlers from the Gaza strip and the forced eviction of thousands of American people from New Orleans and the entire Gulf Coast region. I remind those readers who don’t like what I have said here that Galatians 6:7-8 is still in the Bible, and the principle set forth in that passage applies to nations just as well as it does to individuals. If you want to get mad at someone, then direct your anger towards Washington D.C. I haven’t done a thing but tell the truth, God being my witness!

But I’m not finished yet! This approaching July 19th is the 29th day of Tammuz on the Jewish calendar, the very day before the first day of Av. What this means is that on the 19th of July this next month it will be exactly seven years to the day since the eviction of those Jewish settlers began in Gaza and the little tropical storm, Katrina, begin forming in the Atlantic Ocean. Seven years to the day before the first day of Av! And the old Jewish Rabbi claimed that Yeshua Himself had personally told him that He would return during the month of Av in this very year! Think about it! Let this soak in…..

Dot No. 4…….Any serious Bible student should know that the flood in the days of Noah was a type of the coming Tribulation period. The Lord Himself verified this truth when He spoke of the

“great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be,” Matthew 24:21, and then in the same chapter the Lord also said, “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be,” 24:37. The Greek word translated as “coming” in verse 37 and again in verse 39 in this passage is the word, “parousia.” This word is repeatedly connected with the rapture of New Covenant believers in the New Testament. It is not speaking of the Lord’s return at the end of the Tribulation.

Now let’s look at “the days of Noah” preceding the flood. In Genesis 7:4 the Lord God explicitly stated, “For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth….. Then in 7:10 the Scripture explicitly states, “And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.” It is from these two passages that most believers claim that God gave Noah a seven day warning. Indeed the Lord did give Noah a seven day warning, however there were more than seven days involved. If people would pay attention to what they are reading, this truth is glaringly obvious. Let me set it before our readers in another form…..

Day One……..The Lord gave Noah the seven day warning, 7:4.

Day Two…….The 1st day of the seven.

Day Three…..The 2nd day of the seven.

Day Four…….The 3rd day of the seven.

Day Five……..The 4th day of the seven.

Day Six……….The 5th day of the seven.

Day Seven…..The 6th day of the seven.

Day Eight……The 7th day of the seven.

Day Nine…….The day Noah entered the Ark and the flood began, 7:10

Yes, I am well aware that it is commonly taught and repeated over and over that Noah entered the Ark seven days before the flood began. There is not a word of truth to this silly claim no matter who says it or how many times it is repeated. The Lord Jesus Christ Himself explicitly stated, “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be,” Matthew 24:37-39. The Lord clearly states that the wickedness of the lost unbelieving world went right on “until the day that Noah entered into the ark.” That same day the flood brought all their wicked revelry to a screeching halt. If our readers would take the time to carefully study the Hebrew words translated as “flood” and “rain” in Genesis 6 and 7 in a good Hebrew Lexicon, it is obvious that the “rain” the Lord God sent down upon the earth was not a normal rain. Rather, it was an absolute “deluge” which continued day and night for forty days. Having never even seen rain fall from the sky previously [Genesis 2:5-6], the wicked on the earth must have been absolutely terrified at the deluge of water crashing down upon the earth from out of the sky above. Their wickedness came to an abrupt end that day; “the same day” Noah entered the Ark.

This truth is verified a second time by the Lord in Luke 17:26-30, “And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise [in the same way or manner] also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.”

These passages make it quite obvious that Noah entered the Ark on the exact same day the flood began, which, as set forth above, was the ninth day after the Lord God had given him the warning. In other words, the Lord God warned Noah, then seven more days intervened, and on the ninth day Noah entered the Ark and the flood began.

Yes, I am laboring the point! I want our readers to grasp this important truth in view of what I am about to point out.

The Lord God did give Noah a seven day warning just as I have stated and illustrated above. Any good Bible student should be acquainted with the Biblical principle of a year for a day, for this principle is set forth several places in the Scriptures. See Numbers 13:25 and 14:34 for an example. Another example is found in Ezekiel 4:4-6.

Now is it just “coincidence” that from the 29th day of Tammuz on the Jewish calendar in 2005 [5765 – the Jewish year] to the 29th day of Tammuz in 2012 [5772 – the Jewish year] is seven years to the day? Has the Lord God of Heaven graciously given humanity, and His New Covenant believers in particular, a “seven year warning,” just as He gave Noah a “seven day warning?” Hello! And it is just “coincidence” that this seven year period ends exactly on the last day of Tammuz, with the next day being the 1st day of the month of Av? And is it then just “coincidence” that in his letter the old Rabbi clearly stated that the Lord Messiah of Israel would return in the month of Av in the year 5772, the very year in which we are living right now? Is there not a connection? Is this all just “coincidence?”

No, I’m not through yet!

Dot No. 5…….Now those of our readers who have a Jewish calendar need to look at it carefully. But first…..

Remember that the 9th day of Av is referred to by the Jewish people as “Destruction Day” because that is the day both of their previous Temples were destroyed by the invading armies of Babylon and Rome. It is also because of the many terrible things that have happened to the

Jewish people through the centuries on that exact day. I would remind our readers that it was on the 9th day of Av that the armies of Saddam Hussein of Iraq [ancient Babylon] invaded Kuwait in 1990 and began a chain of events in the Middle East which is still going on right to this present hour. From the 9th day of Av in 1990 to the 9th day of Av in 2012 is exactly 22 years to the day. “22” is the Bible number which signifies “light; to see; to discern; to understand.” This meaning will be especially significant when New Covenant believers look upon the face of our precious Savior and Lord at the rapture of His people, but it will also be significant to the unbelieving Jewish people which are left on the earth following the rapture, when they finally see and understand that the prophecies of the Word of the Lord are true and they find themselves in the terrible Tribulation period.

Now look at the present political and military situation in the Middle East. The nations of the Middle East are armed to the teeth and are “sitting on a time bomb” that is ready to explode into a red hot war at any minute. In view of the present situation in the Middle East, what could possibly be a more fitting time for the nations of the Middle East to explode into war than on the 9th day of Av? Think about it!

But there is another scenario [type…??] here that is even more important to true New Covenant believers. Look carefully at your calendar! I have pointed out that the “seven year warning” ends on July 19th on the 29th day of Tammuz. The next day is the 1st day of Av. Now it doesn’t take a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist to figure out that it is exactly nine days from the 1st day of Av until Jewish “Destruction Day” on the 9th day of Av.

Folks, Noah was given a seven day warning, however that warning was given nine days in advance of the beginning of the flood. The flood was a type of the Tribulation period. Noah entered the Ark of safety on the ninth day after he had been warned, the very day the flood began. Are our readers connecting the dots?

Conclusion

[1] Peter said that “in the last days” old men among the Jews would “dream dreams.”

[2] The oldest and most honored Rabbi among the Jewish people did have a “dream” in which the Messiah of Israel revealed Himself to him and gave him His name and important information about His return.

[3] The old Rabbi revealed the name of the Jewish Messiah as “Yeshua;” the Lord Jesus Christ whom we Christians love and serve as our Savior and Lord.

[4] The old Rabbi also revealed the time of the Lord’s return as being the month of Av in the Jewish year 5772.

[5] The Lord God gave Noah a seven day warning of the judgment of the flood on the ninth day before the flood actually began.

[6] Noah entered the Ark of safety on the very day the flood began.

[7] It will be exactly seven years to the day from the beginning of the eviction of the Jews from Gaza to the last day of Tammuz on July 19th.

[8] The 1st day of Av begins on July 20th.

[9] From July 20th through July 28th is nine days.

[10] July 28th is the 9th day of Av, “Destruction Day” as regarded by the Jews.

[11] The 9th day of Av appears to be an ideal time for the Tribulation period to begin.

[12] If the Tribulation period should begin on that day, then the rapture of God’s people will also occur on that same day, all in the month of Av in the 5772nd year on the Jewish calendar exactly as the old Rabbi reported in his “dream.” Think about it!

Am I now setting the “date” for the rapture to occur? Absolutely not! I am reporting facts

which can easily be documented by any reader. I do believe that the Lord God has graciously brought these facts to my attention. And as the Lord God told the old Rabbi to “tell the people,” even so I have now told our readers. I DO NOT KNOW whether any events of real prophetic significance will actually occur on these dates set forth or not. But it sure appears to me that what I have set before my readers in this study is connected dot by dot. If the connection is really there, then how could all of these things just be a whole series of unrelated “coincidences?” Is it “possible” that these things could be a final warning given by our gracious Savior of His very SOON coming for His New Covenant believing people? I leave it up to our readers to decide…..

I do earnestly desire to meet every reader of this study in glory when our Lord comes to resurrect and rapture His people. Please don’t disappoint me! It is later than the average person thinks. Time is swiftly running out for this whole wicked world. If anyone reading this study is not truly saved, or if any reader has doubts about their salvation, I plead with you to flee to the Lord Jesus NOW in earnest and sincere prayer and “make your calling and election sure,” 2 Peter 1:10. Read also 2 Corinthians 13:5. If any reader feels that I could be of help to you in spiritual matters, please don’t hesitate to contact me at once by phone, postal mail, or email. I will do everything I can to help any reader find salvation and peace in and through a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

May the Lord graciously add His grace and blessings to this study.

<<<<<<< O >>>>>>>

Permission is granted to any true believer or Bible believing Christian ministry to reproduce this study to share with others, or to quote from it in context as written.

This ministry is supported solely by the voluntary free will offerings of those who feel led of the Lord to help us send forth God’s wonderful Word.

Please address all comments, questions, or correspondence to: Last Call Gospel Ministry, Pastor F. M. Riley, 184 County Road 108, Harrisburg, Missouri 65256, or I can be contacted via email at: fmr7sngn@centurylink.net

<<<<<<< O >>>>>>>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Pastor FM Riley: "Connecting the Dots"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/edc628.htm

Ed C (28 June 2012)
"Pastor Riley: Re Dot No. 1"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acts 2:17, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:…..”

Though Peter was talking to a Jewish audience. The scripture you and he quoted clearly indicates pouring of the Spirit on ALL FLESH. This does not in anyway disqualify anything in your excellent essay, but it did stand out to me that everyone (all flesh) are candidates for dreams and visions, not just the jewish people.

Something else that stuck out while reading...the "marrying and giving in marriage." For some reason that has always struck me as a strange thing to say. However, as I read it this time I kept thinking about the gay marriage issue and how strong it is right now which seems to make the "marrying and giving in marriage" I don't know...it just seems to suddenly stand out with purpose rather than just being there.

An excellent writing. Thank you.

Ed C
Asheville, NC

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Pastor FM Riley: "Connecting the Dots"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/marilyna628.htm

Marilyn Agee (28 June 2012)
"Pastor Riley: "Connecting the Dots", Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri dreamed that Yeshua would return in Av 5772"

I was getting pretty blind and have had two successful cataract surgeries. Thank you, Lord, and thank you people who have helped me when I was in trouble. I can now begin to use my computer and drive. One eye is pretty clear. The other one is clearing more each day, but still a bit blurry.

Below is some interesting news from Pastor Riley. I knew Kaduri said that the Messiah is Yeshua, but not that Kaduri dreamed that Yeshua said that he would return in Av, 5772. Hope that is right. I also searched on Google and found some interesting information you might want to see.

Pastor Riley:
> > Our readers can surely imagine the shock that it was to these Jewish Rabbis when the most honored and respected Jewish Rabbi in the whole world up until his death, told them in his final letter that the name of the Jewish Messiah is “Yeshua,” the very One whom the Jewish Rabbis have lied about and denied for centuries.
> > As I read these reports about the old Rabbi, I not only rejoiced that this information had been made public, but I immediately recognized why it had been revealed at this particular time in history. Think about it! The “seed” has now been sown among the Jewish Rabbis which will result in 144,000 of them turning to Christ immediately after the beginning of the Tribulation as they hear “the gospel of the Kingdom” being proclaimed by God’s “two witnesses.” Glory to God! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord Jesus!

> > However, that is not all the old Rabbi revealed in his final letter to his people. He specifically related how he had asked the Messiah in his dream, “When will You return?” He stated that the Messiah told him that He would return in the month of Av in the Jewish year 5772. He would not give the old Rabbi the exact date, but told him to “tell the people!”

> > Wow! Glory to God! Folks, on the Jewish calendar, this year is the Jewish year of 5772. The Jewish year of 5772 began on Rosh HaShanah, the first day of the 7th month on the Jewish calendar in 2011. But then when does the month of Av begin? The month of Av is the fifth month in the Jewish year and it begins on July 19th – 20th of this present year of 2012, less than 30 days from right now. I listed both dates because each new Jewish day begins at sundown as the religious Jews reckon time. The 20th day of July is actually the first day of Av on the Jewish calendar.

> > Now before any reader just tosses this aside as foolishness, remember Peter’s prophecy, “your old men shall dream dreams,” Acts 2:17. The oldest and most respected Jewish Rabbi in the world had this dream before he died, and then revealed these things to the Jewish people in his final letter....

> > Dot No. 2…….Some of our readers are familiar with the account of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, the old Jewish Rabbi who passed from this life in 2006 at the age of 113. This was the Jewish year of 5766. Before his passing he claimed that in a dream the Messiah of Israel had come to him and revealed Himself to him. He told the other Rabbis in Jerusalem and other parts of the world that he knew the Messiah personally for he had met Him in his dream, spoken with Him, and worshiped Him.

I searched on Google and found these:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/stevenk621.htm" . . .I understood that the rabbi is interested that we speak about the Mashiah. I got the courage and asked him, "Our rabbi! When will Mashiah come?" The rabbi answered me, "I cannot reveal," and laughed a big laugh. I asked him again, "Our rabbi! When will Mashiah come?" The rabbi answered in 2 words, "בשנת תשעב [In the year 5772]," (which is the year in which we are currently), and he repeated this twice. I was very shocked by his words, and immediately, when I left the rabbi's home, I went up to the Kollel of Kabbalists in the Yeshiva of the rabbi, and told over what the rabbi said to them - they were all amazed.

About 2 weeks later, in the beginning of Tevet, 5766, the rabbi was admitted to Bikur Cholim Hospital in Yerushalayim. I would arrive daily to the hospital to learn with the rabbi. And then, I asked him again, "Our rabbi! In what month and in what year will Mashiah come?" And the rabbi answered me, "In the month of Av, 5772." And he repeated this twice. It is important to note that the rabbi retained conciousness until 2 weeks before his passing. The rabbi died on 29 Tevet, 5766 (as is known, he died at the age of 113 years old!!)."

Note: The month of Av this year, 2012, is from July 20 to August 18.

I also found these interesting videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkvQUdqIK6Y&feature=relatedIt

“The initial Hebrew letters of the phrase ‘The masses will themselves arise and verify that his words and his teachings can stand’ spell out Yehoshua.”...

“Death Note of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri

The name of Messiah

Yehoshua” ...

“Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri

(died January 28 2006)”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO17bVoiYd0&feature=related

“Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.”
Agape,

Marilyn Agee

mjagee@verizon.net

prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL