Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim Flectcher: History Repeating Itself, Repetitively

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

History Repeating Itself, Repetitively

Late in the evening of March 4, 1975, members of a PLO terror group landed on the beach at Tel Aviv and made their way to the Savoy Hotel, where they took hostages.

The siege lasted until the next day. The usual demands were issued: the release of other terrorists from prison; with no deal, the hostages would be executed.

As they have so many times, members of Israel’s elite counter-terrorism unit, Sayaret Matkal, stormed the hotel the next morning. In the ensuing firefight, seven of eight terrorists were killed. Eight hostages were killed, along with three Israeli troops. To this day, the Savoy is a bitter pill for Israel to swallow.

Eventually, after the spectacular rescue mission at Entebbe a year later, and after the cold peace with Egypt, and the Lebanon War of 1982, followed by the so-called Intifada, the debacle known as Oslo was hatched. By now, most of us know that the infamous Oslo Accords aimed to bring peace in the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Sadly, our diplomats and political leaders—almost all of whom are not Bible-believers—have put the squeeze on Israel for 20 years. The reasoning goes that if we can only understand the root cause of terror, we can eradicate it. In other words, justice for all people will achieve peace.

Somebody should tell that to Muslims.

The folly of Oslo and subsequent failed strategies is that most do not grasp what Islam is, a war religion. It is an ideology bent on conquering the infidels—anyone who is not Muslim.

This is painfully, easily documented. The cause-and-effect of Islam is as plain as the nose on one’s face. Yet our leadership is willfully ignorant of this fact.

Two events this week are tragic reminders that the policies of “peace” that have exhausted all of us are total failures. According the a Reuters story earlier this week:

“KABUL (Reuters) - Elite Afghan police backed by NATO forces ended a 12-hour siege on Friday at a popular lakeside hotel outside Kabul, leaving at least 20 dead after Taliban gunmen stormed the lakeside building, bursting into a party and seizing dozens of hostages.

The night-time assault on the hotel with rocket-propelled grenades, suicide vests and machine guns again proved how potent the Islamist insurgency remains after a decade of war.”

At least a dozen civilians, two hotel guards, and a policeman were killed in the firefight. Five terrorists were killed.

(Get this: besides watching their hostages closely, the Taliban terrorists also searched for “illegal” stocks of wine. If you have wondered what Sharia law is, there’s your answer. Islam in its purist form is a totalitarian nightmare, suffocating any form of freedom of thought.)

An example of how deluded the political global leadership is came from the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, who rationalized that because the terrorists targeted civilians and not soldiers, it exposed the whole affair as “a sign of defeat for the enemies of Afghanistan.”

This is routine rhetoric for political leaders, but I don’t think this kind of hackneyed propaganda works anymore.

The attack wasn’t a sign of defeat. It was a sign that the Taliban is growing stronger. Why not attack them and destroy them completely, rather than whisper “signs of defeat” and then run back into your compound?

Has any Western country actually tried to win a war in the last 67 years? The Israelis seem to be the only ones to actually try, and their record is pretty good.

Israel is losing the propaganda war, of course, and we need to be upfront about that.

The second event this week to grab my attention was the barrage of rockets from Hamas in Gaza. More than 130 landed in Israel, and here was the kicker: nary a peep from the media.

I did read quite a lot about the tiny fire allegedly set at a West Bank mosque, by Israeli citizens (the world calls them, contemptuously, “settlers” . This tracked on Yahoo News! and others all day Wednesday. I found out about the huge story of the rocket attacks via Twitter and the IDF spokesman.

Doesn’t that say a lot?

More specifically, the Christian Palestinianists in America (folks like Brian McLaren, Lynne Hybels, Jim Wallis, Shane Claiborne, and others) said not one word about the rocket attacks. They do take every—and I mean, every—opportunity to bash Israel.

Why the silence? Can anybody justify it?

Why do those who purport to be humanitarians and social justice advocates go silent when Jews are being attacked and murdered? I call on the aforementioned Christian Palestinianists to answer and explain why they engage in disproportionate condemnations of Israel…while the Palestinians continue to shoot, stab, bomb, and stone Jews.

This collective moral failure is grotesque, outrageous, and profoundly shameful. The Almighty has specifically said in His Word that He will deal harshly with the nations, specifically because they mistreated the Jews.

Those of you who find it repulsive that the Christian Palestinianists pile-on Israel while peddling PLO propaganda have a right to hear from them: why the silence? It is silence in the face of the real root of terror that has brought us to this global threat from jihad.

I invite you to check-out the following blogs this week:

www.brianmclaren.net

www.lynnehybels.blogspot.com

www.sojo.net

www.thesimpleway.org/shane/

Check and see how they comment about Israel. Then ask them the above. The propaganda war against Israel that Christian Palestinianists aid cannot go unanswered.

For many, the Savoy Hotel attack is still fresh. For the rest of the world, it never happened.

Some things never change.

jim@prophecymatters.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out