Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: 68 per cent of Arab-Israelis prefer to live in Israel

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

68 per cent of Arab-Israelis prefer to live in Israel
June 13, 2012

Survey by Haifa University shows over two-thirds of Arab-Israelis are resigned to living in a Jewish state, but 63 per cent don’t think it’s fair‬‬.

Jews and Arabs live in peace inside the Zionist state of Israel, defamed by global media.

Some 80 per cent of Arabs living in Israel blame Jews for the Nakba, but 60 per cent of them are resigned to Israel as a state with a Jewish majority, the Index of Arab-Jewish Relations for 2011, conducted by Prof. Sami Samuha of the University of Haifa shows.

The full results of the survey, which Samuha has run annually for the last 30 years, are due to be announced at a university conference on Thursday.
Despite the fact that most of the respondents accepted Israel as a majority Jewish state, 63 per cent of Arabs polled believe that it was not fair. Seventy-three percent of Arab respondents said they believe that the government treated Arabs as second-class citizens undeserving of equality.

Moreover, 68.3 per cent of Arabs polled said they preferred to live in Israel than in other countries. Slightly more than half (56.5 per cent) accepted Israel as a Hebrew-speaking state, and 58 per cent accepted Shabbat as the day of rest.

In Israel there are a lot of benefits and a modern way of life, as well as economic and political stability. You can’t compare the lives of Arabs in the Galilee to that of Arabs in Palestine, Lebanon, or Egypt. There is also the element that in Israel there is no concern of an Islamist takeover.”

Samuha pointed to responses that showed that 71 per cent of Israel Arabs felt that Israel was a good place to live, while 60 per cent said they felt it was a home and a homeland.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

The Word is getting polarized. For or against a Jewish homeland, where a majority of Jews can rule them selves.

The majority of Israeli Arabs are happy living inside Israel. 71 per cent is a clear and absolute majority.

This number makes all claims that Israel is a racist state quite ridiculous. And even worse. Large parts of educated people in the West brand Israel as the last apartheid state.

There is no logic in such claims. The Jews have always looked for a valid and understandable reason behind Jew-hate. But there are non. This kind of hatred has its origin in the spiritual realm of darkness. It is Satan who makes his children hate the chosen people of God, Because they birthed the Messiah, who stripped Lucifer of all his powers at Calvary Hill.

The truth is as simple as this.

Written by Ivar
--------------------------------------------

Interfaith Jerusalem: “Let us save the environment”
June 13, 2012

“What emerged from the panel of distinguished clergymen was a vision of interfaith tolerance, even brotherhood”

All care about the environment. But who care for souls that has been deceived by Satan, and do not want to preach the Gospel?

This was the message from the Interfaith Climate and Energy Conference that took place on March 19, in Jerusalem.

The conference was organized by the Interfaith Center for Sustainable Development together with the Konrad Adenauer Foundation.

“I came today, not to say anything new – but to learn.”

The Greek Orthodox Archbishop, Dr. Elias Chacour. opened the Interfaith Climate and Energy Conference.

The atmosphere among the 200-odd participants was optimistic. They gladly heard speeches on man’s God-sent responsibility towards creation.

The Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem, Patriarch Theophilos III, spoke movingly about the intimate relationship between creation and the Creator.

Amid quotations from the Old and New Testaments and the Koran, most of what emerged from the panel of distinguished clergymen was a vision of interfaith tolerance, even brotherhood.

Sheik Muhammad Amara, Imam of Israel’s Ministry of the Interior spoke more directly of equality.

“It’s easy to gather religious leaders who tell us what we want to hear,” he said. “Truth is difficult. We can’t live in a good environment unless there is justice.”

“I wish to push back the idea of technology as our goal. Global warming, smog, and the hole in the ozone appeared as a consequence of our tyranny over the land. All of us must work together to restore balance.”

The conference’s high tone revolved around establishing the brotherhood of man and respect for the planet. Not much talk about exactly how the world’s believers can effect change. It was disappointing to perceive how little great religious leaders are involved in environmental issues.

Rabbi Ronen Lubitch, rabbi of Kibbutz Nir Etzion and lecturer at Haifa University, was possibly the most knowledgeable and pro-active of the panel speakers.

He spoke of specific ecological disasters such as the effect of industrial waste on the ecology, and food security for the expanding world population. Sheik Amara and Rabbi Ronen both raised the issue of ecological education in schools.

Following the panelists’ presentations, we viewed video clips with messages from world religious leaders. Especially thrilling were the Dalai Lama’s smiling reminder that what affects the environment will ultimately affect the world’s peoples, and the late Lubavitcher Rebbe speaking in Yiddish about the mitzvah of developing solar energy. Participants then gathered into workshops on climate change and sustainable energy.

If 85 per cent of the people in the world do what they do as taught by religious leaders, these leaders should educate them in caring for the environment.

Introducing the Interfaith Climate and Energy Conference

Source: Green Prophet.com

My comment:

Jesus did not enter Jerusalem with the message: “Save the environment”. He had no “green prophets”.

The essence of the message from the Messiah is: “Repent from your sins, and accept Me as God and savior”.

The united message from the Imam’s, Catholic Bishops, Jewish rabbis and Dalai Lama is the message that has its origin in the United nations (UN). All religious leaders must accept the UN’s role in forming a Global One World Government.

All people can agree around a message that “god” wants us to unite to save the environment.

On top of this agenda will come the last man of lawlessness. He will claim to be “god” and unite all religions to submit to the message from a global summit in Jerusalem. The World will hail him as the leader of the flock.

The problem for all who believe in Jesus, is that the last and final antichrist and the UN will not proclaim the gospel about salvation in the blood of Jesus, only.

Imam’s and priest might have spent all their lives together planting trees, but will still perish because of their acceptance of sin and faithlessness as “holiness”.

The Bible expose Anglican and Roman Catholic bishops as fools. They are not supposed to become friends of the World, and set their focus on the affairs of the World.

2 Timothy 2:3-4
Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs—he wants to please his commanding officer.

John 15:19
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

In stead of listening to video messages from the head of the Buddhist religion, and promote and distribute his message, they should read, obey and proclaim the messages from Jesus of the Bible.

First published: March 24th, 2012.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------

Ottoman turks force Obama to expel Israel
June 12, 2012

The U.S. blocked Israel’s participation in the Global Counterterrorism Forum’s (GCTF) first meeting in Istanbul on Friday.

They ploy against Israel as we speak. If the Jewish nation is not deleted, than their “allah” is a false God.

This blockade took place even though Israel has extensive experience in counterterrorism.

A source in Washington said Israel was excluded from the meeting because of fierce objections by Turkish President Erdogan. Israel tried hard to obtain an invitation to the meeting, and its exclusion has greatly disappointed officials in Jerusalem.

The GCTF, one of the pillars of President Barack Obama’s antiterrorism campaign, was established in September 2011. The White House calls the forum as a wise use of force against terrorism, and chose Turkey as the forum’s joint chair, together with the US.

29 countries are participating in the GCTF, ten of which are Arab and/or Muslim countries: Algeria, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates. Other members include China, Russia, India, and Western European countries.

Source: Globes.co.il

My comment:

In Obama the US has submitted to the dhimme attitude of the infidels. Non-Muslim must obey the Mullas, or face the sword.

Barack Hussein Obama has a deep desire in his heart. And that is to be loved in the Muslim World. And to be loved within Koran obeying Islam, an semi-Muslim like Obama must take a stand against Israel.

Since Turkey is a member of NATO, Obama feel the need to stand with his Islamic “peace partner”.

By submitting to the Turkish demand for the “Counterterrorism Forum”, is will quickly become a “supply-terrorism forum”.

Joel 3:2
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

The Zionist state of Israel is indeed a hair in the soup. At the end of the road it will be God and Israel against the rest.

Do not end up on the wrong side.

Written by Ivar

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out