Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michael Rood:Michael Rood "Pre-Tribulation Rapture"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOn38H4tRs
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

June 24 - Shabbat Night Live with Michael Rood "Pre-Tribulation Rapture"

This Video begins explaining the Pre Tribulation
study near the 59:32 mark.

Why it is absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt impossible for there to be a pre-tribulation rapture. The promise of a pre-tribulation rapture has become a cornerstone of modern Christian churches, but it has no foundation in the Scriptures! How have so many millions been deceived? They clearly are not familiar with the words of their Elohim! Join Michael Rood and his special guests for a teaching of apocalyptic proportions on this Shabbat Night Live, recorded Friday, June 24, 2011. No one explains as well as Michael why the "pre-tribulation rapture" hoax is the biggest deception fooling believers today!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Michael Rood:Michael Rood "Pre-Tribulation Rapture"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/barrya62-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barry Amundsen (2 June 2012)
"Steven King, My view about Michael Rood's video saying there is no pre-trib rapture"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven, (Sorry haven't called, very busy and sick with cold too lately, and have to move again...)

I’m glad you want to discuss this among us because this is very important for us who believe in and look for our blessed hope which is our rapture out of here before the tribulation. My first reaction to this man Michael Rood is that he is aptly named and according to some scriptures, names matter, but that is not why in and of itself I have come to my conclusion that I have about his message.

My view on him is that he is relying on his own wisdom and ability to “study the scriptures” and arrive at the truth just as 1st century Pharisees were doing concerning the messiah; Jesus Himself accusing them of not being able to discern the truth though they study and think they know the scriptures. But God has chosen to reveal Himself to the humble and resists the proud.

What strikes me about this is the similarity in the nature of the deception between what the Pharisees did and what this man is doing. The Pharisees were focused on the end of time when the messiah would destroy all His enemies and set up an everlasting kingdom. They were so focused on that that they refused to see any possible scenario that could include a different coming first that did something different first and therefore they completely missed their messiah when He was right there among them. Their problem was that they wanted to understand God’s ways using man’s reasoning instead of by the revealing of the Holy Spirit. Well, this Rood man is doing the same thing here. He has viewed the scriptures with a single minded view that demands that Jesus cannot come back in any way except at the end when He will destroy all His enemies and only then can we be delivered from our troubles. Though there will be a delivering of saints at that time and so it does say that, it certainly does not do so at the exclusion of any other deliverances coming earlier than at the very end. Just as messiah would surely come at the end but He came earlier first for a different reason and they missed it.

He also did what many have done with this scripture, 2 Thessalonians 2 which is to take what Paul meant as a comforting word and turn it into a disastrous word of doom. These Christians had already been taught by Paul personally that there was a tribulation and Antichrist coming and that before it could happen Jesus would be coming back to take us to Himself that where He is there we may be also. But evil men had come in and made up a new doctrine that said that the tribulation was already underway and they were in it and also that those who had already died had no hope of going to be with Jesus because they thought that He was coming back in their lifetime. Paul was now writing to address these fears and put the record straight. His whole point was first, not to be fearful for their loved ones who had already died for they get to rise even before we do who are alive at the time, but also do not let anyone tell you that we are in the tribulation, the great tribulation (double emphasis to distinguish it from regular troubles that we all have in the world) for that day shall not come except the rapture of us comes first and only then can the Antichrist be revealed. So as long as you are here, you are not in the tribulation the great tribulation but are to be always looking up for your redemption draws nigh. This is our blessed hope. We are told that there is a crown of righteousness for everyone who loves His appearing and not to let any man steal our crown. What possible meaning would this have if there was no appearing for us except at the very end when it is all over anyway? We are warned not to let any man deprive us of this our hope specifically Paul warns us to not let anyone sway you away from holding this hope firm unto the end. Whereas Rood turns this around and says that having this hope is to have been deceived and turned out of the way from some other responsibility as a Christian such as voting for godly politicians and making our nation to be Christian etc..

This Rood fellow seeks to turn the focus of all of us away from looking for our blessed hope and instead look to trying to reform this present world into a Christian world by voting in godly men instead of the worldly kind that this world loves. This was never Paul’s message to the church at any time. Neither was it ever Jesus’ message or purpose for coming here in the first place. Jesus came here to receive unto Himself a people called out of the world into His glorious kingdom which comes with no fanfare but is within each of His people. He is looking for a people who seek a city which has true foundations not made with hands but whose builder and maker is God and who are not interested in returning to that country from which they came out or seek to reform it or vote in its presidents. For now we desire a better country, that is an heavenly wherefore God is not ashamed to be called our God. This world is judged and will be destroyed and its destruction will be catastrophic but will begin like birth pangs on a woman with child and therefore we can know when things are getting close by how severe and close together the contractions, or disasters are getting to each other. We can know that it is close and are instructed that when we see these things BEGIN to come to pass then look up for our redemption draws nigh. Because we have kept the WORD of HIS endurance He will also KEEP us FROM the HOUR of temptation which shall come on all the world to try them which dwell UPON the earth. We won’t be upon the earth any longer and we won’t be in the time/space continuum any longer. That’s the only way we could be kept from the very hour. If we were merely protected through it we would still be in the hour of it but to be kept from the hour of it means we have to be completely removed from this world and taken to eternity just as Paul described and warned us not to let anyone try to talk us out of this hope.

Isaiah 26:

19. Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Clearly we are taken away first and then the punishment comes not the other way around as Rood is saying.

Isaiah 57: 1

...merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

My last thought on this Rood man would be to ask you to compare his teaching and personality with what the scriptures say about how to distinguish anyone’s teaching as to where it originates from and how to know true teaching from God:

James 3:

13. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL