Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shades of Gray

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson45.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shades of Gray

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve noticed the closer I get to God, the darker this world looks to me. The whole landscape seems to have a gray cast to it; shadows are deeper and even in bright sunshine, the colors of trees and flowers are less vivid. There’s nothing wrong with my eyesight, other than the infernal need for reading glasses.

No, this grayness is something else. It bleeds over, dimming the pleasure I get from everyday activities, even diminishing my desires and dreams. I’m no longer able to imagine the future beyond Christmas and think, “Oh I can’t wait to go here or do this or that next year.”

It’s a restlessness, a feeling of being incomplete and lost even in familiar surroundings. I’ve noticed the more time I spend talking to the Lord and reading His Word, the less important it all becomes and the more I crave His presence and touch. I’m compelled and drawn to privately shut myself away and commune with someone I can’t see or audibly hear or touch. Oh, but He’s there…and when I am touched by His irresistible Spirit, I am all at once filled yet left wanting more.

I’ve struggled with clinical depression for many, many years, and this is not depression. Believe me, I know the difference! No, this is a yearning so intense it’s almost painful, like being separated from a lover. It’s a longing for home. We Christians truly are aliens on this earth. We don’t belong here and the closer we draw to God, the less interest we have in earthly things.

I can honestly say there is no amount of money or fame, no beauty or travel or even human relationship that could distract me from my greatest desire; to be with the one who created me and knows me best. To shed this decaying body and finally stand in the presence of the Almighty, Holy God who loves me beyond my wildest dreams. To meet face to face and see the smile of the Savior who died a horrible death to rescue me. What could this sin ravaged earth offer me that could possibly compare with that?

Everyone I talk to online or meet, even people I see being interviewed on TV, are expressing a feeling that life as we’ve always known it is rapidly coming to an end. We all intuitively sense this because we were created as spirits who possess a soul and live in a fleshly body. We can perceive that the unseen satanic activity around us is growing in strength, chaotically swirling toward disaster.

Those who are lost go about their daily lives with a nagging sense of unease. Some feel the need to hoard food and water in case of some shortage and people who are usually repelled by guns are buying firearms in record numbers, with plenty of ammo ‘just in case.’ In case of what? Where is this sense of uncertainly coming from? People are filled with a fear they cannot identify or even coherently verbalize. What in the world is going on?

This is the first time in our nation’s history that we have seen such an exponential increase in deadly, destructive natural disasters. We’re witnessing an unprecedented level of unrest breaking out all over the world; every night brings another news story showing great mobs of people demonstrating against their governments, wanting a change in leadership or angry about cutbacks in benefits they’re used to receiving.

The economies of wealthy countries, including America, are on the precipice of collapsing, which will bring…, what? No one really knows because this is all so unexpected and unpredictable. Even the leaders of these countries are at a loss, having no idea how to prevent the massive house of cards from falling.

Evil has exploded its boundaries in recent years, especially among children under 18 years of age! We now have preteens murdering younger kids, just to see what it feels like to kill. Teenagers are slaughtering their whole families because Mom or Dad wouldn’t allow something they wanted and even ten and eleven year olds are gang raping younger students in school!

Young people are confronting innocent citizens, physically attacking and robbing them while one of their own video tapes the incident on their cell phones. Then they’re crass and stupid enough to post the incident on You Tube for the whole world to watch!

Even man’s best friend has begun to turn on his master or other family members, tearing them apart and sometimes killing with seemingly no provocation whatsoever.

Mainstream churches are preaching heretical blather which is leading countless souls to hell; their pastors stubbornly unconcerned about their flocks unless, of course, the offerings aren’t large enough to pay for the mortgages on their temple palace as well as their personal one.

And to cap it all off, one of the most disgusting, disturbing things to spring up amongst the garbage that is broadcast on television, we have the Kardashians. They just won’t go away! I really couldn’t care less what or who Kim is doing this week!

No wonder the longing for heaven is growing stronger every day! This life consists of never ending drudgery. Laundry procreates overnight in my closet, becoming more massive in volume every morning. Clean the house. Wash the car. Walk the dogs. Pick up the kid. Go to the grocery store. Blah, blah, blah. It’s all just different shades of gray.

Even the fear of death is gone now. I still fear the manner of death I might one day face, but death itself would be a most welcome relief.

Of course, I love the company of my son and husband along with my extended family. I’m able to enjoy my pets quite a bit; they are about the only things that make me laugh out loud now. I am blessed to know all those I love and cherish are ready to meet God. They are saved and prepared to leave this world when Christ yells out, “Come up hither!” That is all the treasure I need.

So, can you blame me for seeing this world as a decaying, moral sewer? I’m not depressed or even pessimistic. I am a realist who is not afraid to face facts. Time is running out and there are billions of people who will be left behind to face the horrors that will occur when we are snatched out of here. No Godly influence will be left to speak against or fight the evil rapidly wrapping itself around this world.

What is so great about this existence, filled with nothing but the dullness of grime and filth that you’re stubbornly holding onto? What could possibly be so captivating that causes you to ignore the coming collapse of society and the emergence of the New World Order?

A raise? The new sports car or that bigger, badder house? A secret lover your spouse knows nothing about? Your stupid golf game?? This is eternity I’m talking about! We who are looking for our Savior will be gone when everyone least expects it and faster than you can blink your eyes. And when we are gone, all hell will break loose!

To whom will you sell your soul when you’re forced to choose? Make no mistake, you WILL have to choose! Once you wake up and realize your nightmare existence is permanent, will you surrender your heart to the one who died for you and wants to welcome you into endless joy in heaven? Are you willing to pay the price of martyrdom that will be the likely result of that delayed decision? Or will this world, with its various shades of gray be more enticing?

Your moment of making a comfortable, leisurely choice is quickly coming to a close. Look around. There’s nothing here for you…

Today is the day of salvation! You DON’T want to be left behind...

You can reach the author at: bensmomi99@gmail.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Shades of Gray

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson47.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A Follow Up to Shades of Gray

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers, I want you to know I received approximately 300 emails in response to my article, Shades of Gray and I kept reading the following comments over and over:

“I thought I was the only one who felt this way.”

“I try to tell my family and friends that there isn’t much time left and they all look at me like I’m crazy!”

“I don’t go to church because none of them teach the Bible anymore. I just have worship in my home alone or with my family.”

“I can’t stand the increasing evil I see all around me and can’t wait until we are called home!”

“I’m having a hard time looking forward to the future. I’m not interested in making plans because it’s all so meaningless and seems like such a waste of time and energy.”

“I am praying so hard for my (unsaved loved ones). They just won’t listen and they tell me I’m going overboard! They don’t see what’s coming.”

“I thought I was just getting depressed!”

“What do you think will happen to my pets when I’m gone?”

It was actually a blessing for ME to see I’m not the only one who is feeling that tug in my heart! No, we’re not depressed at all. On the contrary, it appears our Father is spiritually and psychologically preparing His children to leave this place with no sense of regret or loss.

On the other hand, the anxiety in the general population of the world is very real and entirely warranted! They have every reason to fear the disasters they intuitively know are coming. How sad to watch the nightly news and see the confusion in their eyes as they try to make sense of the world unraveling around them. They have no hope… We must keep warning them until the moment of our departure!

As far as pets left behind are concerned, I’ve had a good talk with God about that. Really, I have! I reminded Him that He made the pets He gave me and He knows the special relationship I have with them. They are my buddies, as well as members of my family and they occupy a huge place in my heart!

His Word tells us that He provides food for His creatures and is even aware when a single little sparrow falls to the ground, so we can be sure He values His critters and understands our love for them. I told the Lord my fears for their well being when my family and I are taken home, and I asked Him to honor a very specific request…

I prayed when we are taken, that He would allow them to fall into a deep sleep so He can gently take their lives. I prayed they not experience even one instant of fear or pain or suffering and I trust Him to do this very simple thing for me. I am confident He will honor my plea because He has been faithful to answer other seemingly ‘unimportant’ prayers I’ve asked of Him!

Like any loving Father, what concerns me concerns Him, so if you are worried about your precious pets, let God know and ask Him to do the same for you. And then together, we’ll trust Him to do it.

One last thing… You have been so sweet to email me your thoughts and comments on the various articles I write and I am truly honored! I read each one and until now, have been able to personally answer all of them. However, because I’m beginning to receive such a large number I can no longer do so, much to my sorrow!

Please know that I cherish all of your correspondence, good and bad, and enjoy reading what you have to say. However, if you don’t receive a reply, I want to assure you that I have indeed read your comment and appreciate the time you took to send it! I’m just physically unable to respond to each one of you.

My family still needs my attention and like you, I have an obligation to tend to their needs and spend time with them. I’m really looking forward to the day I’ll never have to spend time cleaning my house again! Hopefully my heavenly home will clean itself or an angel will be assigned to do it.

Wow…that really WILL be heaven!

You can reach the author at: bensmomi99@gmail.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL