Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Evangelicals Who Have a Problem with Israel

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evangelicals Who Have a Problem with Israel

In his 2004 look at our nation’s 39th president, The Real Jimmy Carter, Steven Hayward really got down to brass tacks. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is puzzled by the Man from Plains.

Specifically with regard to Israel, Carter was and is a menace. Although there are two sides to the argument, Carter’s arm-twisting-breaking-tearing off finally compelled the Israelis to give up the Sinai, to sworn enemy Egypt. The Israelis forfeited gas and oil fields, and other infrastructure built up since the Six Day War, and Egypt benefitted from all this beginning in 1981.

The severe downside to the deal, however, is that it set a precedent for Israeli withdrawals. Surely Menachem Begin regretted this to the end of his life. Ever since, the Israelis have been conceding territory, and it is patently obvious that the world body demands more and more, while hating the Jewish state more and more! A most curious condition.

Hayward offers quite a few compelling observations of Carter, a one-time (and long-time) Southern Baptist, famous for teaching Sunday school in his hometown of Plains, Georgia.

Writing about Carter’s religious belief system, Hayward stated:

“He is sincere about his beliefs, and is an authentic representative of a segment of Christianity that modern liberalism has corrupted and politicized. Douglas Brinkley regards Carter as ‘the most principled American president since Harry Truman.’ The core of the problem with Carter is that his principles are wrong.”

It’s that kind of clear thinking and writing that serves the rest of us well, as we try and figure out who is right and who is wrong in this messed-up world. Hayward’s observation about Carter is dead-on.

At a “peace conference” in Geneva, in 2003, Carter let slip a very revealing comment:

“Had I been elected to a second term, with the prestige and authority and influence and reputation I had in the region, we could have moved to a final solution.”

As Hayward then noted, “Strange that such a politician of such prestige, authority, and influence would use that particular phrase.”

The “Final Solution,” of course, is the chilling phrase coined by the Nazis in 1943, in their satanic drive to kill all the Jews. It is indeed a telling phrase by Carter, who is not ignorant, and especially not ignorant of history.

And let me hack through Carter’s narcissism with a machete and parse his ode to himself.

Prestige. Authority. Influence. Reputation.

These are the words of a man in love with himself. I would argue that he certainly had/has a reputation in the Middle East. The rest are iffy. The Israelis basically don’t want him in the country even as a visitor, and I’m quite sure the Arabs can hardly believe their good fortune to have befriended such a high-level dupe.

One wonders where Carter went off the rails regarding Israel. His religious background was not in the mainline. This was a man raised in the Bible Belt South. Yet somewhere along the line, he began to dislike Jews.

Let me attempt to explain the linkage between Carter’s worldview and that espoused by today’s Emergent crowd. Again, Hayward’s book is invaluable.

“’A quotation from [German theologian Paul] Tillich sticks in my mind,’ Carter wrote and said on many occasions. ‘Religion is the search for the truth about man’s existence, and relationship with God.’ Maybe our search will be fruitful.’ The emphasis is in the original. A hallmark of modern liberal theology is that the search for truth is more important than the truth itself.”

This is exactly what Emergents believe and teach.

Jimmy Carter is not an anomaly in our world today, especially in the evangelical world.

Also worth noting, Hayward wrote that: “In his peanut warehouse office, Carter kept a small statue of Gandhi. Notably missing from his repertoire of religious references are conservative theologians or thinkers present or past, such as C.S. Lewis, Francis Schaeffer, Charles Spurgeon, or Jonathan Edwards. These loud signals went unnoticed by the millions of conservative evangelical Christians who thought Carter was ‘one of us’ in the 1976 campaign.”

You see, just because it walks and quacks like a traditional evangelical doesn’t mean it is an evangelical.

It might be a left-handed Texan (see MacArthur, John, below).

That’s why I urge pro Israel Christians and Bible prophecy students to pay careful attention to organizations like www.catalystspace.com. There are those who call themselves evangelicals who know they are not.

Increasingly, I am writing about Israel’s enemies within the Church. I could write of course about recent goings-on in Israel, but others do that well. I believe that presently, “Israel Watch” is serving a purpose by calling attention to the malevolent rumblings coming from within evangelicalism.

John MacArthur (who has perhaps made some efforts to distance himself from newer forms of dispensationalism) has offered a tremendous rebuttal to Replacement “Theologians,” who like to mask their Jew-hatred behind a veneer of scholarship:

“Listen folks, once you're not literal, then who's to say? Right? I mean, then why not just say, ‘Well, Israel really means 'left-handed Texans'--if it's not exegetical--if it's not in the text, it could mean 'Canadians' How can you say, if you can't say what's literally there?”

Left-handed Texans. That’s awesome.

He’s right, of course. The word-games played by Emergents and outright liberals are confusing people, big-time.

Chris Rosebrough of Pirate Radio, posted on his Facebook page this week the following stunning conversation:

“A few weeks ago I had a high school freshman girl explain to me how language is a cultural creation and that as a result there are no eternal truths but only truths that are determined by society. I asked her where she learned this and she told me ‘I don't remember. But, I think I learned this in school and by watching television.’”

Folks, this is mind-boggling. Should we stop communicating altogether? Quit talking? Quit writing? What would be acceptable to people like this?

It is an indication, though, how far apart we are from those who don’t believe the Bible.

You can hold up a Bible today and proclaim that it is God’s Word, but today’s unbeliever will scream back that that’s our opinion. Words have no meaning for them today, and that is why anyone can interpret Scripture to fit his own agendas.

You see, this “postmodern” culture bases decisions on feelings. Not words. Not authority.

Feelings.

Experiences.

This is why the so-called “Palestinian narrative” has gained so much traction today with young people. No longer can we point to Scripture as the basis for declaring Israel’s right to her ancestral land.

Now the counter argument will be based on the feelings of someone who simply doesn’t like Jews in the West Bank. This is how Lynne Hybels (www.lynnehybels.com) promotes the Palestinian narrative.

You must understand that one basing a worldview on subjective feelings will always be at enmity with Scripture as the final and only authority. It is war, unrelenting.

“Language is a cultural creation.” Wow. If you have wondered why the Church has become unrecognizable, start there. Emergent proponents/pied pipers in particular are good at using this tactic, claiming that it is the “conversation” that’s important, not ending up at a final answer.

Jimmy Carter simply believes that the Old Testament promises to the Jews are no longer valid. That’s why he could cobble together an illogical and dangerous strategy for Middle East “peace.”

Now we have whole generations of young people who do not believe in Zionism. They do not because they have a wholly different view of the Bible.

That is the product of a generation of topical sermons, church-growth obsession, seeker-driven models, celebrity focused “Bible studies,” and more.

It is also, as Hayward said of Jimmy Carter’s principles, wrong.

jim@prophecymatters.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com