Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
for your consideration

First let me just simply ask that the reader listen to what I'm saying to you here; I am not asking for belief whatsoever- only to listen to what I am saying, and then consider the possibility (the more you know of the bible the easier this will be to understand):

Look at the Genesis flood account. There is something odd there that most just gloss over- but it is in fact quite peculiar: there is a timeline embedded in it. Now, why does this author seem to think it's necessary to include a timetable in this story? Can you think of any possible reason the author thought to include that the flood began on the 17th day of the 2nd month? Why tell the reader the very day and month the tops of the mountains were seen? Or that the covering was removed on the 1st day of the 1st month?

It doesn't look like any of the other flood myths needed to include specific day/month timbetables in their accounts so what gives? This question is especially apt if you believe that the author of the bible is in fact the Creator. Why would the Creator do something others don't? Why put this timetable in the account? Of what possible use is this information?

In fact, of all of the events of the bible, you will only find 4 that have day/month timetables embedded into them. Another example is the military campaign of the King of Babel. Of all the kings and wars and battles in the bible, there's not so much a mention of timing. But, suddenly, when we get to the King of Babel- there's a timetable embedded. Again, of what possible use is this information?

What is the flood? It is a global judgment event, right? What did God call the military campaign of the King of Babel? God said that he himself was sending the King of Babel to judge the earth. Another event with a timetable is Purim (book of Esther). Purim was about what? Judgment. And then there was the exodus which God said was, a judgment event against the gods of Egypt.

1. Flood
2. Exodus
3. Attack of King of Babel
4. Purim

Consider that God is using the past to predict the future. These earthly judgment events are being used by God to convey the events of the final judgment of the earth; the "heavenly judgment" as it were. The reason God has put these days and months in the bible is because he is sending timing information to the generation that would be alive at the time of judgment. When these people begin to see these things coming to pass just as God has foretold in the bible through including these dates, then they will begin to show others "these things are clearly coming to pass on these dates that were recorded" and through this, sovereignty over creation is demonstrated.

The fact is that these 4 judgment events have day/month timing embedded into them: the question is: why? Until now I have heard no attempt at an answer; nor had I ever even considered the flood timeline to be odd at all- my mind simply read "on the 1st day of the 10th month the tops of the mountains were seen" and continued on its merry way: never once being struck by what an extremely peculiar thing to record! Never once thinking "What business does this author have embedded this day/month timeline into this account?" Which in and of itself is rather strange; you would expect that someone somewhere would've commented on how completely odd was the presence of a day/month timeline going into minute detail on the tops of the mountains! It really is over-the-top detail; BUT if my hypothesis is correct- and I am fully persuaded that it is- then suddenly it makes perfect sense. God Himself has already set the dates; and He is going to demonstrate His total sovereignty over the course of history and creation itself by revealing to the world that He already appointed all of these things in His Word so that when we all see them start to come to pass we, His people, will be watching and aware of what is transpiring, and what is to come; and we will be able to show others how God has already appointed these things in ancient times

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

God said there is none like Him; see if any of all the other flood stories have day/month timetables embedded into them; that tell you things like, the very day/month the tops of the mountains were seen or anything like God's account.

Now- again- I am in no way expecting a person to believe this UNLESS you see in the future that indeed the hypothesis is being verified: I am fully persuaded that indeed it will be.

Now, but God is using the earthly things as pictures of heavenly things; so the Genesis 6 flood is a picture of something ; so don't look for a flood of earthly water this time, but a flood of "heavenly" water, as it were. Now, whatever "heavenly" water may be, I am hypothesizing here that it will be readily apparent, "Okay it was Iyyar 17 when this 'flood of X' clearly began" or "Okay it was Tevet 10 when this King and his "host" arrived; etc.

So that is it; now let's all watch and see if we notice things occuring on these days, because I'm convinced that we will! Take note that my hypothesis doesn't include any years, since the only info that is being flat-out given is the day/month timetable.

So that is it. Remember- not asking for belief at all- just, consideration!

Re: for your consideration

Hi J Cobb,

Welcome to this website!!!

Thank you for such a wonderful post.

I don't recall exactly how long ago I heard a correlation between

1) Date of Noah Ark landing on ground

2) Date of Abraham about to sacrifice Isaac ( Then the LORD provided a ram )

3) Date of Jesus crucifixion

but I think I recall all were on the same date and month of the hebrew calendar.

I'm not able to research this at the moment but thought I would share the concept with you.

Again THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY WELL WRITTEN AND THOUGHT PROVOKING POST!!!

Welcome to http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

I pray your post will encourage others to consider posting and sharing their comments, thoughts and insight to bible scripture on our site.

Maranatha!!!

Keep Looking UP!!!

ybiC

Steven

Re: for your consideration

thank you for reading, I hope everyone reading will watch the start dates of the four judgment events to see if God indeed has put the day/month timelines into the four judgments to forewarn His people of the timing of His coming judgment against the world.

remember reader; all that is being asked is to WATCH

for any needing the info: the next cycle to watch will be these dates:

Coming of the King of Confusion with all his host (begins on 10th day of 10th month): DEC 23, 2012

Purm (begins on 13th day of 12th month): FEB 23, 2013

Exodus (begins on 14th day of 1st month) MAR 25, 2013

Flood (begins on 17th day of 2nd month): APR 27, 2013

okay, now, here is where i point out something odd about our next "coming of the king of confusion and all his host" which occured in the bible on the 10th day of the 10th month (which, will next fall on dec 23, 2012): i note the following:

Most Mayanist scholars, such as Mark Van Stone and Anthony Aveni, adhere to the "GMT (Goodman-Martinez-Thompson) correlation" with the Long Count, which places the start date at 11 August 3114 BC and the end date of b'ak'tun 13 at 21 December 2012.[142] This date is also the overwhelming preference of those who believe in 2012 eschatology, arguably, Van Stone suggests, because it falls on a solstice, and is thus astrologically significant. Some Mayanist scholars, such as Michael D. Coe, Linda Schele and Marc Zender, adhere to the "Lounsbury/GMT+2" correlation, which sets the start date at 13 August and the end date at 23 December. Which of these is the precise correlation has yet to be conclusively settled.

so that is a bit coincidental(?) that the 10th day of the 10th month, when the king of confusion came with all of his host in the bible day/month timeline, falls on one of the two dates pinned on the mayan calendar. who knows, maybe ye olde king of confusion is the one behind the mayan calendar? at any rate, i hope everyone will WATCH these four judgment timeline start-dates found in the bible:

i guess if we DO see a "king of confusion and all of his host" coming on Dec 23 then we will know for sure who it is!