Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

Hebrew 5775-5777   Gregorian 2014-2017

Pre-Wrath-Bible Prophecy  Forum 

There is NO 7 Year Pre Tribulation Rapture:

Welcome to this site those of you willing to study to show yourself approved. 

I hope you will gain new insights to old knowledge already contained in the Bible concerning the Rapture hoax

This site is dedicated to sharing scripture. The information contained on this site  will give you both ammunition to counter the heretical notions being put forth by those folks who have been seduced by the Premillennial Dispensationlism

Some of the issues I address on this site  may appear to go contrary to what you have been trained to accept in the past. I myself was shocked by some of the revelations I discovered when I was studying the material; but after thorough Bible explorations (and thousands of hours of cross-referencing key words, the Bible validated my discoveries.)

There is a rapture but it is not what you have been taught.

Research C I Scofield, John Darby and Henry Utemeier be a berean there is NOT ONE 7 year pre tribulation rapture bible verse in the bible. (note: use the search box on this site and type in scofield or type in steve wohlberg ) 

1 Thess 5:9

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ
KJV

Jesus is Coming Don't Miss It For the World!

No debating about denominational issues. 

Acts 17:10-12

10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.
KJV

Luke 21:25-28

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
KJV

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things
KJV

Ps 122:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
KJV

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password

steven@rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697 

Index > General > PreWrath Tribulation Postings of Interest > "Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election?"
Forum: PreWrath Tribulation Postings of Interest
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
"Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/jim516-3.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim Bramlett (16 May 2012)
"Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends:

I am not a prophet. Most times, I am not even very good at predicting things.

With that qualification, please allow me to pass along to you a scenario that is a very real possibility for the future. See article at http://www.westernjournalism.com/will-obama-attempt-to-declare-martial-law-before-november-election/

This possibility has been on my mind for a long time. It is made real by the continual lawlessness and immorality of the Obama administration. They will stop at nothing to avoid relinquishing power. They will not give it up easily. They have already demonstrated their total contempt for the Constitution.

If this is Obama's plan, only the courage of an enlightened military leadership can stop him, but that is unlikely because it could jeopardize their careers and retirements. Whatever, massive civil unrest and bloodshed may be ahead.

Now let me combine theology and politics. Many are convinced that the prophesied rapture of the church is imminent, when believers in Christ will be supernaturally and instantly removed from the earth. There are some solid reasons why this may be true. If true, it will cause chaos in the body politic and will be a perfect excuse for Obama's martial law, in a world where he is tyrant. The church will be gone, and the evil will be left behind.

For me, I am ready to go. Come on, Jesus!

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Email