Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John McTernan: Topics: Obama , George Clooney, Homosexuality verses God’s Holiness

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=1583
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Insight Analysis: Ordinances of the Americans/Amorites

Genesis 15:16

But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Commentary

Obama and Clooney Homosexual Fund Raising

In looking at this picture, a Bible verse jumped into my mind. The coming unity of homosexual rebellion, as they join hand and hand, will be doomed. The Holy God of Israel will have the final say.

Proverbs 11:21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

I have great sorrow in my heart. Obama just declared his support for homosexual “marriage”. America was dying a slow death, but now it is rushing to a climax. The Holy God of Israel must act against this. The church now is so weak in America that it is irrelevant. Obama could do this because in many areas the “church” is supporting. Dead denominations have sodomites in the pulpits and even as bishops. God’s people, however few of us that remain, seem like sheep without a shepherd. There is simply no time left for America.

What can I say about Romney? He wants more homosexuals in the Republican Party and is going to continue with the sodomizing of the military. His homosexual spokesman just resigned, who was an open homosexual living with his boyfriend. Romney knew this and still appointed him! There is no hope politically. America has a hard core homosexual supporter in Obama and soft core with Romney. One is slow death while the other is fast. On a national level America is now politically dead.

God judges a nation when homosexuality becomes an ordinance. This means it has become a law or custom. This is exactly what Obama and the Hard Left are doing in America. The heart of Obama’s presidency is homosexuality and Islam. What can be more rebellious than this against the Holy God of Israel? America elected this man into office!

Homosexuality verses God’s Holiness

The following is part of my teaching about homosexuality. This is the part on the Ordinance of the Amorites

God told Abraham that his descendants were going to leave the land of Canaan for 400 years because the iniquity of the people living in the land was not complete. There is a process for a society to be taken over by iniquity. In the case of the Canaanites, God gave these people 400 years to stop iniquity. God knew that after 400 years the iniquity of the people would reach its peak. The people would not turn from sin, but they would completely embrace it.

When studying Genesis 15:16 there is a key word in this verse. It is the Hebrew word translated full. This word is directly connected with the idea of friendly or friendship. The concept of this word is that when a society is friendly with iniquity at that point it is subject to judgment from God. Iniquity is no longer shameful or a disgraceful. It is not hidden or done in the dark. The people are friendly with it. They are accustomed to it. In Genesis 15:16, the Bible does not define iniquity: it simply states that there is a time for it to mature in a society and become full.

After the 400 years, the Jews left Egypt and came back to the land of Canaan . Today it is called the land of Israel . At this time, the Bible identifies what is iniquity. In Leviticus 18, God warned the Jews not to follow the ordinances of the Canaanites who lived in the land. The Canaanites and Amorites blended into one people; therefore it is also the ordinances of the Amorites that are mentioned in Genesis 15:16.

Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt , wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan , whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

In the above verse, the key word is ordinances. The Hebrew word means an enactment and is also translated custom, manner, and statute. By using the word ordinance the Bible is describing a society that is “friendly” with iniquity. Iniquity has become ingrained in the Canaanites by both customs and laws which makes it a way of life. For this reason, God is about to judge the Canaanites and drive them off the land. The judgment comes because iniquity is an ordinance of the society and not because individuals are committing iniquity. When a society makes iniquity an ordinance, this is extremely serious with God.

Later in chapter 18, the Bible defines iniquity. It includes such acts as: adultery, child sacrifice, homosexuality and bestiality. Homosexuality is singled out from this group and described as an abomination. Without any doubt, God strongly condemns the homosexual act as iniquity. There is no section in the Old Testament where God approves or condones homosexuality. The homosexual act is a very serious offense to God. It is linked with child sacrifice and bestiality. The Scriptures to show this follow:

Leviticus 18:20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour’s wife, to defile thyself with her. (Adultery)

(21) And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. (Child sacrifice)

(22) Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Homosexuality)

(23) Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. (Bestiality)

The Bible warns that when homosexuality becomes an ordinance, social custom or norm, it will bring God’s judgment on that nation. When the Bible defines iniquity, the homosexual act would automatically fall under the description of this word. In the strongest language possible, the Bible says because of iniquity the land will vomit out its inhabitants. The Scriptures to show this follows:

Leviticus 18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

(25) And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

(26) Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

(27) (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled; )

The United States now is enacting, by both custom and law, the Ordinances of the Amorites; therefore the nation is defiled before the holy God of Israel and faces His judgment. By promoting homosexuality, America has become like the ancient pagan Amorites and has now come under the judgment of God.

America promotes homosexuality by custom with events such as Gay Pride Day, Gay Awareness Month (June), Gay day at Disney land, Gay Day at sporting events and events like Southern Decadence in New Orleans . There are gay clubs in high school and colleges. The political parties are pandering to the homosexuals for their votes. By custom, homosexuality has woven into the fabric of America .

America is continually making ordinances to advance the homosexual agenda. Sodomites can legally marry in California and Massachusetts while many states recognize civil unions. Homosexuals are now able to adopt children and gain custody of children during a divorce. There are now numerous hate speech laws which are being used to silence opposition to the homosexual agenda. America is a long way down the road to enacting all the Ordinances of the Amorites.

The Bible warns of God judging a nation that walks in these ordinances. When the corporate attitude of a nation is friendly toward homosexuality then at this point the iniquity is full. It is apparent that “the cup” of America ’s sin is rapidly filling up. Americans hardly blush anymore at fornication and adultery. The nation kills over one million babies a year with up to 50 million killed since 1973. The legalizing of abortion was an additional Ordinance of the Amorites. Homosexuality is fast becoming a constitutional right. The only ordinance left to fulfill Leviticus 18 is bestiality. This is probably next on line to become an ordinance!

Judgment must come to America. This is not maybe, but it is just a matter of time. I say this with a heavy heart, and I wish that the message could be softened. I have to tell the truth as I believe God shows me. America’s rebellion has reached the throne of God and judgment must come. The type of judgment that destroys a nation and overwhelming carnage and bloodshed. With the Hard Left caliphate starting to jell, the carnage will soon be with us. With Obama as president he very well might lead the caliphate.

Again, with great sorrow I write this. I wish that I could report smooth and soft things, but this is not the case.

May the LORD God of Israel bless and protect you in what is coming.

Articles

Obama heads to Clooney gala fundraiser with gay marriage stance figuring to invigorate backers 05/10/12 The Hard Left reprobates are fully supporting Obama and will pour huge amounts of money into his campaign. I can now see how the reprobates are fully in the Hard Left caliphate that is forming in America. Watch it grow as America turns further from the LORD, God will see to it that the Hard Left Fascists come to power. The ONLY thing that can stop this is the church through prayer. America is about to become like Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia. God must judge America for this rebellion and Obama is the man for judgment.

Franklin Graham: Obama Has ‘Shaken His Fist’ at God 05/10/12 At least one leader stands for the truth and warns. May God bless Graham for this.

“President Obama has, in my view, shaken his fist at the same God who created and defined marriage. It grieves me that our president would now affirm same-sex marriage, though I believe it grieves God even more,” Graham said in a statement. “This is a sad day for America. May God help us,” he said.”

North Carolina , known for moderate politics, weighs amendment banning same -sex marriage 05/10/12 North Carolina voted to ban sodomite marriage and this seemed to spark Obama’s declaration of support for homosexual marriage. The states may very well be judged for the stance on homosexual marriage. I just cannot see the nation continuing like this. The collapse is happening so fast that America just might have a few months left. The nation is now like a patient in the ICU with no chance of living. The fate of America was in the hands of the church, but with so few in the church “standing in the gap,” it seems that judgment time is right before us.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com