Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim Fletcher : Israel Watch:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May 14, 2012

Where We Are

I had the pleasure of speaking to a group of Bible-believers this weekend, not in a church, but in a community center. Small in number, we had a great time. I leave it to church-growth hobbyists to obsess over numbers. My experience the past two days reinforces my view that the Church is doing just fine.

It’s just not very large.

(This all relates to Israel, by the way, as I’ll attempt to demonstrate.)

One of the things I shared with the group this week was the bomb that Andy Stanley dropped recently at his church in Atlanta. I won’t go into detail here, but you can read the entire saga at:

http://apprising.org/2012/05/05/homosexuality-megachurches-and-andy-stanley/

Andy Stanley has now legitimized the homosexual lifestyle for the evangelical world. Is it a coincidence that both the vice president and the president recently officially gave their approval of what they call “same-sex marriage”? I do not believe it is. For some time, Obama has been courting those who call themselves evangelicals, who are in fact with him much of the time regarding worldview. This is key.

Very public pronouncements on this subject, from cultural and political leaders, has been orchestrated.

Because all these guys move in the same circles—Stanley, Scot McKnight, Erwin McManus and younger leaders like Cameron Strang hob-nob with Obama—one can safely assume they have similar views on large issues; I am friendly with discernment and apologetics ministries, and it follows that we have the same worldview.

It’s obvious that one gravitates toward the community with whom one shares common interests.

Because Andy Stanley is considered an authoritative figure (and I urge you to read the above link and digest the implications), his public stances will be embraced by millions. Here’s how:

Just one segment of Stanley’s mega-church empire is his association with Bill Hybels of Willow Creek. There are now 9,000 churches in the Willow Creek Association. Stanley appears routinely at Hybels’ “leadership” conferences. Since Hybels and wife, Lynne, are pro-Palestinian, it is not hard to speculate that Stanley—if the subject were to come up—would not exactly see the Israeli point of view.

As I’ve written before, the director of the anti-Israel documentary, “Little Town of Bethlehem,” Jim Hanon, attends Craig Groeschel’s LifeChurch in Edmond, Oklahoma. This is one of the largest and fastest-growing churches in America, and while Groeschel is probably too smart to comment publicly on an issue like the Arab-Israeli conflict, it seems reasonable to assume that since his friends like Hanon, Bill Hybels, etc., have the same view, he would, as well.

They are impacting millions of young people in America, right now.

It is a given that the Emergent community (a label they gave themselves, by the way) has a deep dislike of dispensationalism and Christian Zionism. Witness Todd Deatherage’s comment at a Catalyst conference:

“Eschatology matters, in so many areas of life. What we think about the end helps shape how we live and act today. So if we believe that violence and war and bloodshed in the Middle East has been predetermined—if necessary, maybe even a good thing—then how responsive are we to Jesus’ call that we be peacemakers? How authentically Christian is any theology that makes us more perpetuators of conflict than agents of reconciliation?”

In the same statement, he also said that the “Israeli-Palestinian” conflict seems “blind at times.”

He means, of course, that, for example, Christian Zionists are “blind.”

Let me break-down the above comments:

•When Deatherage says that eschatology matters, what he means from his point of view is that one’s view of the last days’ theology will either compel one to work for the betterment of man, or it will lead to what Brian McLaren calls an “eschatology of abandonment.” In other words, us Rapture-nuts figure that since the planet is on a collision-course anyway…why work for peace and for good? Emergents, of course, stand in stark contrast to this “Armageddon mentality,” and are harmonious, loving folk.

•Notice his subtle inference that war and bloodshed might be “a good thing,” again, in the worldview of a pro Israel/Bible prophecy Christian. This is bearing false witness, my friends, and is a very dark charge to lay at our feet—and it comes without evidence! To say that we enjoy war and bloodshed…wow, that from a self-professing Christian brother.

•Deatherage also charges that our version of Christianity is not authentic, because of alleged rejection of peacemaking, etc. He has blundered into dangerous rhetoric, yet will not be held accountable.

As I’ve said many times, all (meaning, all) Bible prophecy teachers I’ve known, along with Christian Zionist leaders, have never practiced an “eschatology of abandonment.” Many engage in all sorts of relief activity and activism for the less fortunate. Men like David Lewis were pioneers in bringing Israelis and Palestinians together for dialogue. David used to tell me that the peace treaty with Egypt was “very good,” because it saved lives.

Todd Deatherage, you are bearing false witness against your fellow Christians by making statements like the above, at Catalyst.

The Catalyst audiences are made up of the next-generation evangelical leaders in this country.

Where Israel is concerned, that is very bad.

As we move through time, and as I study and investigate the statements and agendas of what I will now call the Religious Left (theological and social liberals who have hijacked the term “evangelical,” in order to burrow-into conservative churches), I will say clearly that a war has been declared on Christian Zionists and Bible prophecy students and teachers; the latter two groups of course are really one, generally.

What this means for you is that you are going to have to think-through your level of commitment. I am certain that we have seen the tip of the iceberg in what I will call the coming persecution in this country of Christian Zionists.

If you stand for Israel and for Bible prophecy, you will increasingly lose friends and even family. Prepare yourself mentally and spiritually for that, because it is coming. In some cases, you will be shocked and dismayed; in other situations, the end of a relationship will seem anticlimactic.

I mention Andy Stanley in this column specifically because, though my main point is not to discuss homosexuality per se, his recent message at NorthPoint Church is instructive because one strategy of the homosexual lobby is very similar to that of Christian Palestinianists: put a human face on the issue.

Because Stanley has now given the homosexual lifestyle credibility among evangelicals (it is already rapidly being embraced by the youngest generations, raised on a steady diet of television—see Ellen DeGeneres—and multi-cultural education), the dominoes will now begin to fall. Very near the top of the agenda of the Religious Left is undermining/destroying support for Israel among evangelicals.

This is why, because many of your friends and family are now bending on the large social issues that have long divided the country, they will also abandon you at some point regarding support for Israel.

But, unlike the Emergents/Seeker-Driven/Church-Growth crowd, it’s never been about the numbers. See: Army, Gideon’s.

That’s why, when the dust settles, you will be left with genuine relationships.

Quality over quantity, my friends.

jim@prophecymatters.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com