Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Mr. President

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.gcmwatch.com/9106/dear-mr-president
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Mr. President

Dear Mr. President,

Since you have made your views official, we are making ours official as well.

The Church of Jesus Christ rejects your wicked, lying perverted ideology as an affront to God Almighty. We will not stand by silently or stand still passively while you vomit out your support for an abomination which in past times drew the destructive wrath of God upon the ancient cities of the plain. To this day the land these cities sat upon is desolate.

We reject your religious blasphemy and denounce your misuse of the Lord Jesus Christ’s words as justification for the perversion of God’s holy ordinance. We will not go and pray, but we will pray and fight, speak out and speak against this wickedness you have given life to until there is only ONE God over this nation again.

We will fight your religious cohorts, false prophets and the spiritually diseased churches that give you and this poison sanctuary. In six months we will see you leave the high office of the President with the shame and disgrace you so abundantly deserve.

The people of this great nation will rise up and overthrow you and your ****able lies because we fear the Lord God and covet his authority and protection of our nation and families. In using your office to sanctify that which God has condemned you have positioned this nation for great suffering.

We call on every preacher of the gospel to rise up and condemn this brazen lie released on our country, churches and families.

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people. Proverbs 14:34

For the glory of God alone,

Pastor DL Foster
------------------------------------------
Sample Comments below

24 Responses to Dear Mr. President

Gregory says:

May 9, 2012 at 5:35 pm

What a strong condemnation of President Obama! This is awesome! It is so comforting to constantly be reminded that there are Christians willing to stand against the darkness and death that is infecting this country and this world. Also, good to know there are still preachers who stand with Jesus in affirming the single, solitary definition of marriage. We reject the vile and perverse demands of the homosexual agenda.

Fred Rochester says:

May 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Without question, the strongest condemnation written to rebuke the president.

Fred Rochester says:

May 9, 2012 at 5:56 pm

I support and join in this open rebuke to the president and the “so called” spiritual leaders of our day. Either rise to rebuke or be rebuked, in Jesus’ name.

Valerie says:

May 9, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Amen!

df says:

May 10, 2012 at 10:42 am

aka something he NEEDS to hear…..this is what you’d want someone who actually CARES about you to do when you are running at full speed down the road path to your destruction.

eMatters says:

May 9, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Preach it!

Evelyn Marie says:

May 9, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Hallelujah & Amen! After hearing & seeing so much coddling & compromising over the President lately, it’s refreshing to see a Believer speak the truth of God with authority. The homosexual agenda is sweeping the nation like a tsunami, and along with it it’s bringing an increase in persecution for Believers in America. Let us be prepared.

Ina says:

May 9, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Pastor Foster:

Thank you for a stunning rebuke to Pres. Obama’s abhorrent position on gay marriage.
The President needs to be shown in November that we are a Christian nation.
He had such popular support in 2008 and he has acted against almost every constituency that elected him.
The President will NOT receive my vote come November.

Shofarsound says:

May 9, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Amen Pastor Foster on your stance against the powers of darkness! Were definately as in the days of Noah that Jesus warned against, and Sodom.

Vaughn says:

May 10, 2012 at 4:51 am

Well said!

This is an abomination that I thought would come by way of President Obama and his anti-Christian agenda, that in numerous conversations over the past 4 years, I’ve had to bite my tongue and shut up while knowing that this so-called Christian that ran on a Christian platform denies Christ in what he supports!

Again, well said!

Marcus says:

May 10, 2012 at 11:42 am

I wonder how many Christians will actually vote for Obama again this time around. Most Christians dont vote with the Holy Spirit and will often chooe the lesser of two evils. Evil is still evil no matter what it’s potency. Obama’s forked tongue was evident from the beggining of his campaign on 08′and it is his confidence that is alowwing his blatent display of anti-chritian dogma. Notice how he attempts to reel america in by saying that his stance on same sex marriage will probably hurt his chances for realection. He presents himself as persecuted by Christians but called of God to do exactlly what he is doing by reshaping america. (Jesus anyone)
Unfortunatly the entitlement of america will cause us to except anyone who will give us what we want for free and at the expense of those who have it. Obama will give to us what we want in exchange for our rights and the destruction of the constitution. America and the world will never be the same if he gets re-elected. We as Christians need to always remember that “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked rules, the people groan”. Proverbs 29:2 God bless you all in Jesus name.

He’s still lying. | Eternity Matters says:

May 10, 2012 at 12:00 pm

[...] don’t miss Pastor Foster’s letter to Obama Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMorePrintDiggStumbleUponRedditLike this:LikeBe the first to like [...]

Sonquenetta says:

May 10, 2012 at 12:43 pm

I came to your blog because I KNEW you would have an encouraging Word for the Body of Christ! and although addressed to the POTUS, it ENCOURAGED ME! The lines have already been drawn and TRULY this is the year where we MUST take a STAND for or against God. Lukewarmers are being spewed out and shown for who they REALLY are! My stomach has been churning since yesterday…I am Godly angry at the way this nation is headed! I am asking that God have MERCY on us as He did Lot & his family… Unless we TRULY APPLY 2 Chronicles 7:14> We WILL see the WRATH of God upon us!
It’s TIME to PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD so that we will be able to STAND against the WILES of the devil! Saints, (True Saints) Let’s get OUTTA the fear, compromise and HYPOCRISY and SOUND THE ALARM!
Thank you Pastor DL for doing JUST THAT. God’s Blessings, Wisdom and Love to you and your family.

gcmwatch says:

May 10, 2012 at 1:17 pm

God bless you my sister. My anger is stirred as well. I agree with you. We need to be like Lot in Sodom and tell these people that what they are doing is wicked and it should cease. No compromise.

Valerie says:

May 10, 2012 at 5:41 pm

This situation of Obama publicly expressing his support for same-sex marriage has arisen out of Christian complacency. Too many of our Christian leaders are using science and intellectualism as their moral and spiritual compass instead of what the scriptures actually say.
Seminaries and theological institutions are full of heretical opportunists who are secretly preparing themselves for the war on God. This has been happening for decades and now it’s getting worse. Even the black church has been infiltrated by a satanic brigade of homosexuality supporters who pose as black Christians leaders. Unsuspecting and naive church goers have fallen victim to these wolves in sheep’s clothing who use their degrees and good command of the English language to entice those with their dark agendas.
Instead of stringent controls on who gets to serve as ministers in our churches, hierarchies within the church are now looking to give ministerial positions to those who seem more qualified academically instead of granting ministerial status based on biblical moral character.
The time has come for God fearing people to confront the enemies within the church. We will know them by the mark of their minds and the fruits of their labours. Anyone who speaks rather tactfully an even cautiously on the issue of homosexuality instead of condemning it should be stripped of their leadership titles and roles within our black churches. They are the agents of satan. Start doing this now and reap the blessings later, instead of the mess we’re now having to endure. Does grace mean that we should be soft on scriptural deviancy and tolerate it? I think not. When the bible says that homosexuality is an abomination it means just that. This problem is only going to get worse if we do not take a righteous stand now. Our persecution will be harder if we don’t.
I say unreservedly that blasphemy should no longer be tolerated…not in the black church…not in any church really!

Latrail says:

May 10, 2012 at 10:53 pm

What is it about homosexuality that ignites people with so much fervent, religious rhetoric and anger? When millions of children throughout the land go hungry every night, where is their anger then? When the abused mother, all alone, cries out in frustration before God because she can’t provide for her children, where is their anger then? When millions of seniors have to choose between eating and paying for their medicine every month, where is their anger? When was the last time they responded with equal fervency to a blog on chilhood hunger, poverty, or domestic abuse? On that Great Day, many will stand before Him and say that they have preached against homosexuality in His name, and He will remind them of their obligation to feed, clothe, suffer with, bear burdens, save souls, heal bodies, and preach glad tidings to lost souls. But in your hate for homosexuality, your dislike of Obama, or your fear of being outed yourself, you forgot that Jesus urged us to preach salvation, never condemnation. Be blessed and may the truth make us all free!

gcmwatch says:

May 11, 2012 at 6:17 am

Latrail, why does it have to be either/or? We can have fervent hate for sin AND compassion for suffering people. Since Obama raised the issue, we responded the way that every true child of God would respond. The president lied profusely and blasphemed God’s holy name. Any true prophet would denounce and condemn him. Your comment is proof that many in the church are spiritually blind and have taken a B side position, adopting the powerless social gospel because they are afraid to confront sin and preach truth.

You also have lied, restating the scripture to fit your false premise.

Here is what JESUS said:
3 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Latrail says:

May 11, 2012 at 9:39 am

The questions I proposed to you were not an attempt to demand that we make a choice between the hatred of sin and the compassion of others, as you put it. The original question that I proposed to you sought to understand the absence of fervency and intensity in other areas that are threatening the church. In other words, when you began this blog, how did make a decision to focus it purely on homosexuality? And while certainly we are to mete justice with mercy and not be “either or”, you sir have done so by only focusing on this single issue. What word do you have for those who do not wrestle with homosexuality? For those who experience pain beyond comprehension? For those who wish to do well but are opposed by every evil work? You are incorrect in your judgement of me that I am so socially conscious that I am spirtually unsound. Compassion is power. Christ demonstrated His compassion for us in that He died for us, whose blood covers the both of us and the homosexual.. This does not imply that we must accept homosexuality; it squarely means that redemption exists because a loving God sent His only son to die whereby it we might be saved – all of us. Friend, by witness of your swift retortion of the Word, I am sure that you are familliar with many men throughout the Bible who had lived lives or who had done things far below the standard of the Most High God. Consider David, who even after Samuel had anointed him, committed adultery and had the husband of his adulterer killed. God chastised him, but ultimately used compassion to restore him. Consider, Aaron, Moses’ right-hand man: While God was sharing with Moses what the high priest (Aaron) would wear within tabernacle, Aaron was with the people of Israel making a golden calf. God commanded the people to have no other gods before Him and most people would have expected God to rescind his calling of Aaron, but justice gave way to mercy and condemnation yielded to compassion. Now those who favor justice over mercy might condemn both of these men, but ain’t it good how an Old Testment God can extend New Testament mercy? Now brother, while we may not agree on specifics of biblical interpretation and demoninational canons, isn’t it good to know how God can use some of the most messed up people to do the most mighty things?! Your justice condemned the homosexual, now where is your mercy?

gcmwatch says:

May 11, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Latrail, I consider your questions a bit foolish and not to mention lazy. Take some time and read and you can get the answers to your questions. They are only a few clicks away. In case you didnt know, I focus on what God tells me to focus on, not you, not Obama.

The so called social gospel is nothing but a circular religious sham. Atheists, pedophiles and murderers can take a break and feed the poor and give a meal to the hungry. That proves nothing about truth and holiness. So Im not impressed with all that.

You make a lot of assumptions Latrail. Like for instance that I want or need you to agree with me. Trust me when I tell you I dont. I do want you to agree with God. His word is clear and cannot be changed. If you lie on Him and use his word to justify sin, I will take a strong stand against you. Hence, my letter to the president. I have no respect of persons.

You are right on one thing God said have no other Gods before me. So when can I expect you to speak out against Obama and this false god he has hoisted up for you to worship?

Rev TR says:

May 11, 2012 at 3:14 am

Dear Pastor,

You do not have the authority to speak for the church universal. By all means, proclaim what you believe you must. Only kindly identify the authorship of your condemnation properly: not “The Church of Jesus Christ” -(which, thank God, is as diverse and varied as human creation) – but rather YOU, Pastor Foster. God bless.

Rev TR

gcmwatch says:

May 11, 2012 at 6:09 am

I have full authority to speak for Christ’s Church and I have done so and will continue to do so.

lyn says:

May 11, 2012 at 8:35 am

REV TR,

Pastor Foster has a biblical mandate to proclaim the truth and has full authority to do so as an elder/pastor/man of God, for the church of which Christ is head…

Act_9:27 ‘But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles and declared to them how on the road he had seen the Lord, who spoke to him, and how at Damascus he had preached boldly in the name of Jesus.’
Act_9:28 ‘So he went in and out among them at Jerusalem, preaching boldly in the name of the Lord.’
Act_13:46 ‘And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly, saying, “It was necessary that the word of God be spoken first to you. Since you thrust it aside and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles.’
Act_14:3 ‘So they remained for a long time, speaking boldly for the Lord, who bore witness to the word of his grace, granting signs and wonders to be done by their hands.’
Act_18:26 ‘He began to speak boldly in the synagogue, but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him and explained to him the way of God more accurately.’
Act_19:8 ‘And he entered the synagogue and for three months spoke boldly, reasoning and persuading them about the kingdom of God.’
Act_26:26 ‘For the king knows about these things, and to him I speak boldly. For I am persuaded that none of these things has escaped his notice, for this has not been done in a corner.’
Rom_15:15 ‘But on some points I have written to you very boldly by way of reminder, because of the grace given me by God’
Eph_6:19 ‘and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,’
Eph_6:20 ‘for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.’

It appears men of God profess His truth boldly, as we see in the above verses. Let’s not forget this verse found in Eph. 5:11 ‘Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them’.

As for the ‘diversity’ of the ‘church’ as you say, the true church of Christ would NEVER tolerate sin, in this case, the sin of homosexuality. Diversity is NOT an attribute of a born again believer… disciplining oneself to strive for holiness is, as well as hating sin just as our Lord hates sin; telling sinners the truth about sin, wrath, God and His righteousness, holiness, and mercy.

The visible ‘church’ is indeed very diverse, it is also riddled with sin and unregenerate. That is why sexual immorality and homosexuality are rampant in our society; we have weak ‘preachers’ preaching weak messages, feel good sermons that deal much with the love of God and little with His holiness and man’s depravity. So the pews are filled with goats while the preacher delivers his motivational speech that tickles the ear but never ****** the conscience. The tragic part is you have no clue how much wrath is being stored up for men pleasers who pass themselves off as pastors/preachers. We need men who will tremble at the word of God, not men who desire to be popular and relevant with the culture by accepting and tolerating sin.

Shame on you

gcmwatch says:

May 11, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Lyn, part of the problem with people who get angry when you knock their idols in the face is that they have no understanding of the kingdom of God. It is not inclusive (their favorite one size fits all word) but exclusive.

1 Corinthians 6 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Rev TR, I will ask you the SAME question the scripture asks: Dont you know the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Dont you know that?

Kathy says:

May 11, 2012 at 4:06 pm

http://www.freedomsjournal.net/2012/05/11/homosexuality-and-the-bible/ — great video on this post

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: Dear Mr. President

Dear fellow Christian,

Like you I'm not happy with what I see happening to our country and like you and me Mr. Obama is a pawn in a plan that will come to fruition in due time. This country was created as a Christian nation by men with conviction and action.

My question to you and every Christian: Who should we really blame for the state that we are in? or a better question is what caused us to be in the state that we are in?

My answer is the divided body of Christ who's only care is what happens in their well oiled mega churches that are pastor-centered instead of Christ centered. The church in this once great and Christian country is too busy worrying about their tax exempt status to make tangible waves.

It took only one godless woman to take God out of our schools and we did nothing and I can list a lot of other things we let pass.

Let start with our own house. Believe I'm pointing at my self first.

Remember at the end of it all,God will be judging the Body of Christ starting with the Pastors.

God have Mercy on our souls