Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Wedding Band Eclipse and our soon removal"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/gerrya510.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerry Almond (10 May 2012)
"The Wedding Band Eclipse and our soon removal"

------------------------------------------------------

On May 20, this year, there will be what astronomers call “an annular eclipse of the sun”. This occurs when the moon blots out the sun, but not totally as in a total eclipse.

It is very rare and has not occurred in a couple hundred years.

It is called colloquially “the wedding ring” eclipse.

This is because the moon does not totally blot out the sun but is nevertheless dead center of it.

The appearance is a fiery wedding band in the heavens.

The book of Acts (of the Church) has in chapter 2 the very beginning of the Church of Jesus Christ. Born on Pentecost Sunday, when flames of fire came with a mighty rushing wind and stood on the heads of 120 people gathered in a room, it soon caused these to preach to the crowds in Jerusalem that very hour. The Apostle Peter delivered the sermon recorded in Acts 2 and every person heard it in his or her own language. It was a mighty miracle which caused 3,000 people to accept it and the Christian Church was born.

In Acts 2 beginning at verse 17, Peter tells the crowd that Joel’s prophecy was being fulfilled in their ears. Then LOOKING DOWN THE CORRIDORS OF TIME TO THE VERY TIME IN WHICH WE LIVE, Peter said, “your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; and on My servants and on My handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit, and they shall prophesy: AND I WILL SHOW WONDERS IN HEAVEN ABOVE, and signs in the earth beneath: blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke. THE SUN SHALL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS, AND THE MOON INTO (the color of) BLOOD, BEFORE THAT GREAT AND NOTABLE DAY OF THE LORD COME; And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Acts 2:17-21 KJV).

Beloved brothers and sisters, just before the great tribulation, that great and notable Day of the Lord comes, and there will be a “wedding band” event that will darken the sun while at the very same time, deeply reddening the moon. To those ready for the rapture, it is a wedding band presented by our Savior, I think. For those not ready, it is the sign Peter gave that the Day of darkness, gloominess, terrible fear, etc has come. Jesus knows His sheep, and His sheep hear His voice, so listen, if you know Him. He is coming again and the time apparently is NOW.

What more can be said? Prepare your hearts to meet our Savior. Surely He is right at the door. May 20th is coming quickly. It is followed by May 26/27, Pentecost, very high watch day.

“When ye shall see all these things come to pass, know that it*** is near, even at the doors”, said Jesus Christ.

***What is “It”? It is the rapture event, separating the virgins with oil from the virgins without oil. Oil is symbolic of the Holy Spirit, thus when the announcement came (as it is coming now), those ready with lamps having oil arose along with those whose lamps were lacking oil. What is the difference in the two groups? They both arrive at the “hotel” where the Bride’s chamber is. So what is the difference? It is that those with oil ENTERED, while those without oil COULD NOT ENTER because the Bridegroom said “I do not know you”.

These are not left behind to suffer the great tribulation woes, but they have no part of the Bride either. What is going to happen to them? I think they go away from the Bridal chamber door to serve in the temple in heaven, never, ever to be part of the Bride. What loss.

Thus, all saved go to heaven, not all saved are part of the Bride of Christ. Only those who kept His commandments and were therefore found worthy at the rapture event can be part of that exclusive group.

Agree or disagree, still please, brothers and sisters, do what you can to make your own election sure. Time is flat running out.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "The Wedding Band Eclipse and our soon removal"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/mathman510-2.htm

Mathman (10 May 2012)
"What to watch for on May 20th!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

I personally believe that the EXTREMELY RARE Sunset “Wedding Ring” Annular Eclipse (as pictured below) on the West Coast of May 20th may end up being a seven day warning of a Pentecost May 26 / 27 Rapture. However, could MORE than just this eclipse be scheduled by God for May 20th? This post will outline reasons why this possibly could be the case!!

Indeed, the following will present some Biblical reasons for this being a possibility. In specific, let us look to the Book of Revelation when I ask the following question:

Could Revelation 6:12-17, 7:9 (7 verses) represent a May 20 - May 26 / 27 Noah Seven Day Warning (also 7 days inclusive or simply 7 days, same as the number of applicable verses)?

In other words, what IF the Sixth Seal actually represents the Rapture Event, the next event on the prophetic calendar? WHAT IF the Sixth Seal ends up actually being broken on May 20th, culminating in the Rapture occurring, AFTER a six or seven day delay, on Pentecost May 26 / 27?

While one may commonly expect the results of the breaking of the Seal to manifest instantly, is this always the case? I believe that it doesn’t HAVE to be. For the purposes of this illustration, let us compare a Tribulation Seal to a large hydro dam, and the eventual consequences of that Seal being broken, to a town 150 miles down stream from the dam.

If this dam were to suddenly collapse (the Seal broken) would the town instantly be destroyed (Rapture / Sudden Destruction)? NO!! The town will be destroyed once the water reaches it, but the water still has to take a little bit of time to travel before it gets to the town. In other words, there is still some delay, meaning a short last warning is possible. This means there is still some possibility of escape, a hope that remains until the water finally, but inevitably, reaches the town.

The verses that apply, with respect to the Sixth Seal, are as follows (from the Book of Revelation):

6:12: And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

6:13: And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

6:14: And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15: And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

6:16: And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

6:17: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

7:9: After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Could the Great Earthquake (the LARGEST Slip EQ in RECORDED HISTORY) of April 11, 2012 have actually been this Seal being opened? Could we already be in a 40 day delay to the May 20th Sunset Annular Eclipse, finally ending 7 days later with a Pentecost Rapture? While this is a possibility, the next paragraph outlines a different possibility.

Could Revelation 6:12 be referring to the May 20th Sunset Annular Eclipse JUST BEFORE THE RAPTURE, PERHAPS on Pentecost 2012 (May 26 / 27)[color]??? COULD there be ANOTHER “Great Earthquake”, in addition to the Great Earthquake that occurred on April 11th, that occurs on this EXACT same day, May 20th???

More specifically, could there end up being a “Great Earthquake” (with a resulting Tsunami?), perhaps even on the West Coast itself, on May 20th, in order to serve as a “Noah-Type” Final Seven day warning? Perhaps even with a possible resulting Tsunami as a type of "Noah's Flood", but obviously on a MUCH smaller scale (symbolic)??

After all, is there a reason why such an extremely rare Sunset Annular Eclipse is taking place on the West Coast of all places? If you recall, this is the EXACT place Ron and I have outlined MANY times in the past as the most likely place that the NWO will strike with there Sudden Destruction!! For example, the missile launch scare occurred just off the California Coast (also at Sunset!!). In addition, the songs played after both of the National Emergency Tests we about CALIFORNIA!! Based on all of the “subtle but significant hints” the NWO have given for this location being on their radar, on so many occasions in the past, can we REALLY exclude this as a possibility??

So exactly what am I trying to say? What I am trying to say is that I will find it EXTREMELY telling IF we were to have another “Great Earthquake”, besides the two MASSIVE SLIP QUAKES that occurred on April 11th, on May 20th!! This will be even more telling if it is on the West Coast AND "just happens" to occur on the same day as the EXTREMELY RARE Sunset Annular Eclipse of May 20th, especially if a Tsunami results!!

Just imagine how many extra people would be gathered on the West Coast in order to see this heavenly spectacle, increasing the potential devastation of such an event should a Tsunami result. Yes, this would be a tragedy and an extremely sad even!! HOWEVER, God will ALWAYS turn this world’s bad into His divine good (don’t ask me how, but He somehow does)!! This could result in MANY more souls being save when viewed in an eternal context.

Indeed, wouldn't this type of event surely result in quite an amazing 7 day warning witnessing tool should such a horrible tragedy occur?! This would certainly give us a VERY tangible events to point to as we continue our witness to the lost during the ensuing last few days before the Rapture that could very well follow shortly thereafter (perhaps on Pentecost?)!!

IF another such “Great Earthquake” were to occur on May 20th, this would certainly fit in perfectly as a 7 day warning, JUST AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!! Sadly, we would STILL be mostly ignored by the lost in our subsequent warnings, ALSO JUST AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH. NONETHELESS, PERHAPS some would actually listen and "get into the ark" before it was too late!!

Anyways, this was just a thought I wanted to share with you all. I just find it VERY interesting that Revelation 6:12 has wording almost IDENTICAL to Acts 2:20, which reads “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come." As per the previous quote, this is obviously very similar to Revelation 6:12, which reads "and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood".

What are the chances of all this lining up like this so perfectly with the soon Pentecost 2012? Yes, I see the complete irony of “MathMan” posing this particular questionJ!!

IMPORTANT: Please note that I fully acknowledge that the Sunset Annular Eclipse could end up being a trial run for a GLOBAL darkening of the Sun, reddening of the Moon, both to be caused supernaturally just before the Rapture AT SOME OTHER DATE OTHER THAN PENTECOST 2012!! HOWEVER, IF we have an Great Earthquake on the EXACT same day as the May 20th Sunset Annular Eclipse, ESPECIALLY if the EQ is also on the West Coast and causes a Tsunami, I will personally strongly believe that THIS will be an EXTREMELY EXPLICIT AND MERCIFUL FINAL SEVEN DAY INCLUSIVE WARNING sent from the Lord pointing to a possible Pentecost 2012 Rapture!! As mentioned above, even in tragedy, we serve a Lord that explicitly promises to make everything that happens that appears bad TO US, the finite, to eventually work for His ultimate good, the infinite!!

SIDE NOTE: After I wrote the above, I noticed that Gerry Almond had written something similar:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/gerrya58.htm

"10. It was at Pentecost that Peter declared the fulfillment of Joel 2. In his conclusion, he prophesied not only this event but looking over centuries of time said this about the very day in which we now live “And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath: blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come; and it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved”. (Acts 2:19-21 KJV). Perhaps the so-called “wedding band” eclipse of May 20 is the event Peter spoke about. It darkens the sun while at the same time it turns the moon black/red, the color of dead men’s blood. Fitting for the age in which we live. At the same time, blood, fire and vapor of smoke denotes destruction by war or other means such as massive earthquakes?"

Interestingly, in a separate email sent later, Gerry pointed out to me that there is EXACTLY 40 days inclusive from the previous Great Earthquake on April 11th to May 20th. As most of you know, 40 days is a VERY common period of judgment in the Bible.

Could this be yet another indicator that May 20th may end up being a significant date to watch? We already know that the West Coast will be experiencing an extremely rare Sunset Annular Eclipse, which would already be a sufficient indicator. However, will there be more? We will only have 10 more days before we find out!!

CONCLUSION: If we see a “Great Earthquake” occur on May 20th, especially if the EQ occurs on the West Coast, this will MOST LIKELY be a huge sign pointing towards a Pentecost May 26 / 27 Rapture!! I have personally considered Gerry's post on Five Doves, as quoted above, as a "Second Witness" to this event being a very real possibility (Ron actually ended up writing something similar to us as well, again not knowing that we had also wrote this). Should this Great Earthquake indeed occur, will this cause someone to finally "call on the name of the Lord" to be saved (as per Acts 2:21) and enter the ark JUST BEFORE the Rapture / Sudden Destruction / Great Tribulation suddenly strikes this slumbering world? We will soon find out!! Regardless, even without a Great Earthquake, the Sunset Annular Eclipse on May 20th is, on its own, a HUGE sign.

Doves, it is becoming increasingly obvious that our time on earth is RAPIDLY running out. Make sure you draw as close as possible to the Lord during these trying times!! Pray that you are counted worthy to escape all of these things and are not caught at the time of the Rapture being worldly (as warned by Jesus Himself!!).

MARANATHA!! May the peace that only Christ can give be with you all!!

YbiC, MathMan

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "The Wedding Band Eclipse and our soon removal"

Our New Website URL

Marilyn Agee sent through email

Marilyn Agee commented via email

Thank you Marilyn.

ybic

Steven

--------------------------

FROM:mjagee@verizon.net TO:Steven Sandiego Message flagged Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:48 PM
Hi:
Thanks.

If the Rapture of the Bride of Christ is on Ascension Day, May 17, 2012, the appearance of the "Wedding Band" Eclipse on the 20th will be very appropriate. Agape Just two weeks after the huge "supermoon" wowed skywatchers around the world, the heavens will offer up another observing treat - a solar eclipse on May 20 that should be visible from much of western North America. The May 20 event is what's known as an annular solar eclipse, in which the moon blocks out most of the sun but leaves a ring of light visible around its circumference.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL