Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: "Everything points to May-June for the Start of the Great Tribulation and Rapture"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/ronr58.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ron Reese (8 May 2012)
"Everything points to May-June for the Start of the Great Tribulation and Rapture"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYTHING POINTS TO MAY--JUNE , 2012, FOR THE START
OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION AND RAPTURE

After three and one-half long years of end-time Bible Prophecy ministry for me, it is finally coming to an end. Quite simply, the Great Tribulation HAS to begin in May or June of 2012, if the 2008--2015 timeline, is God's timeline. The 1260-day periods of the reign of the Antichrist, the ministry of the two witnesses, and the fleeing to the wilderness (Petra?), of the Jewish remnant, simply HAVE to begin in May or June of this year.

To fully comprehend this message, reading Part 1 and Part 2, are an absolute MUST. They are linked, in order, below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/ronr52.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/ronr54.htm

In Part 1, we learned how the answers to the timing of the Rapture, and the Start of the Great Tribulation are found in Daniel 12. In Part 2, we learned how all of the Biblical evidence dovetails to one particular date for the END DATE OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. That date is Dec. 6--7, 2015. All evidence seemingly points to this date to be the date of:

1. The Battle of Armageddon.

2. The End Date of the Great Tribulation.

3. The End of Days in Daniel 12.

4. The End of the 1335 Days from Apr. 11, 2012, which is the proposed mid-point Date of the Final 7 Years.

5. The anniversary date of Pearl Harbor.

6. The End Date of the 120-year Noahic countdown, EXACTLY to the very day. This 120--year (Prophetic years) Noahic countdown began on Aug. 29, 1897, when the very first Jewish Congress was established. This truly is an astounding calculation. The number 120 means DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION.

7. The anniversary date of the laying of the foundation of the original Temple.

8. The probable date for the beginning of the Millennial Reign of Christ (in His New Temple). How perfectly appropriate!

9. Hanukkah Eve. Hanukkah is the historic miraculous Rescue Time of Israel, pointing us to the Battle of Armageddon, when God miraculously Rescues the nation of Israel once again from Sudden Destruction, at the hands of the armies of the world. Dec. 6--7, 2015, is the absolute PERFECT FIT.

10. Kislev 24, the day of the year referred to THREE TIMES in Haggai 2, as an extremely important day in end-time Bible Prophecy (Read all about it in Part 2).

11. The Final Day of the 2008--2015 timeline.

THAT IS A WHOLE LOT POINTING TO ONE PARTICULAR DAY!!! What are the odds that all of these end-time Bible Prophecies culminate on the VERY SAME DAY by sheer coincidence???!!! That is why I believe we should call KISLEV 24, HANUKKAH EVE, DEC. 6--7, 2015, GOD'S PRE-DESTINED DAY OF DESTINY FOR THE WORLD!!!

These 11 markers for the LAST DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION are the reasons why it was important to establish the Final Day, before attempting to discover the 1st Day of the Great Tribulation. That is why you really need to read Part 2, before reading any more of Part 3.

In Part 2, we focused entirely on Day 1335 (of Dan. 12), the Ending Date of the Great Tribulation. ALL evidence puts that day at Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015. Today's post focuses on Day 1290. We read in Daniel 12:11, "And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days."

Day 1335 is an X FACTOR in attempting to establish the time, and timing, of the Great Tribulation and the Rapture. Day 1290 is also an X FACTOR. There are different directions we can attempt to go with the 1290 days and the 1335 days. As I mentioned in Parts 1 and 2, God VALIDATED Apr. 11, 2012, by making it a MEGA-EARTHQUAKE DAY, as the mid-point day of the Final 7 Years. We added 1335 days to this mid-point pre-destined date, to arrive at Dec. 6--7, 2015. There are at least ELEVEN major things pointing to that day, in, what I believe, is God's pre-ordained timeline, as we just pointed out.

I believe the evidence presented above for Dec. 6--7, 2015, to be the LAST DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS EXTREMELY COMPELLING, AND PROBABLY CONCLUSIVE. So, to arrive at the Start Date of the Great Tribulation, do we back up 1290 days, as per Dan. 12:11, or do we back up 1260 days, as most Bible Prophecy students do? Only Progessive Revelation will tell us for sure. Some say that the last half, or the Great Tribulation, is 1260 days. Others say it is 1290 days.

I am not going to draw a conclusive deduction for you today. If we back up 1260 days from Dec. 6--7, 2015, we arrive at June 25--26, 2012, for the Start Date of the Great Tribulation. If we back up 1290 days from Dec. 6--7, 2015, we arrive at May 26--27, 2012. In my opinion, the Final Day Date of Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015, is a FIXED DATE. With at least ELEVEN things pointing to this very date, it simply CANNOT be moved. This is NOT an approximate date.

This means that one of the above two dates will become the Starting Date of the Great Tribulation. In God's eyes, it is a FIXED DATE. It cannot be moved. It cannot be an approximate date. June 25--26, 2012, is the LAST DEADLINE DATE. In my opinion, the Great Tribulation MUST start, NO LATER than this date. We have three 1260-day timelines, mentioned above, that simply MUST begin by this date.

These three 1260-day timelines could all start on the same date. My guess is that at least two of them will start at the same time. Any of these 3 timelines could start today, or any day between now and June 25--26th of this year. The Rapture/Sudden Destruction could also take place any day between now and June 25--26th. The Rapture, as we all well know, remains the Mystery Day. What is fascinating, and intriguing, is that if we back up 1290 days from the proposed Final Day of the Great Tribulation of Dec. 6--7, 2015, we arrive at May 26--27, 2012, WHICH IS FEAST OF PENTECOST!!!

If you are a serious student of Bible Prophecy, I do not have to detail everything that is pointing to May 26--27, Feast of Pentecost, this year. The pertinent posts on http://www.fivedoves.com , the past few weeks, have been numerous, and excellent. It may very well be our long-awaited pre-destined day. I encourage you to research, and read several of these accounts. I just want to point out, and emphasize six things, out of the many, that seem to be pointing to Pentecost, May 26--27, 2012:

1. The most respected, and most read, Bible Prophecy scholar of our time, in my opinion, was the late J.R. Church. Every year, he would vacillate between Feast of Trumpets and Feast of Pentecost, as to the probable time of the Rapture of the Bride. As far as I know, he never did make up his mind, which Feast Day he favored more. If someone of his stature, had such a high regard for this Prophetic Feast Day, you and I should sit up and take notice of Feast of Pentcost as a high potential Rapture Day of the year.

2. There is so much typology that seems to point directly to Feast of Pentecost as a real potential day to be the Day of the Rapture. Some of the recent posts on 5 Doves, have been deep, relevant to this particular year of 2012, and frankly quite astounding. The evidence for Pentecost this year is becoming more compelling as we move closer to that date.

3. It is truly fascinating that Enoch, who was our "type" of Rapture, as he was Raptured BEFORE THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLDWIDE FLOOD IN NOAH'S TIME, WAS BORN ON PENTECOST AND WAS RAPTURED ON PENTECOST. I believe also that Enoch and Elijah, the only two persons who were Raptured and never died, will be the two witnesses. God had to take them for a specific purpose. It is unlikely that he only took TWO by coincidence, the same number as the number of witnesses in Revelation, especially when Elijah is a near-unanimous choice to be one of the two witnesses.

God started the Church Age on Pentecost. Will He choose to end the church age on Pentecost, just as Enoc's life started, and ended, with his Rapture, on Pentecost? Enoch is a type of our Rapture. It seems like a very good possibility, especially in light of the mounting evidence for our potential Rapture to be on Pentecost, 2012, that God may have established the pattern with Enoch, who was Rapture at age 365, the number of days in a year. Was the Lord trying to tell us to look for the same day of the year as Enoch's Rapture?

4. There is a potential 7-day warning, just like Noah received, in the total solar eclipse on May 20th, 7 days before Feast of Pentecost, May 26--27th.

5. In Part 1, we learned that Daniel 12 gives us the answer to the timing, and the time, of the Rapture. Backing up 1290 days (Dan. 12:11) from the proposed Final Day of the Great Tribulation, Dec. 6--7, 2015, takes us EXACTLY to Feast of Pentecost, May 26--27th of this year.

6. More specifically, Daniel 12:11 MAY point us directly to Pentecost, May 26--27, 2012, as the Day of the Rapture. Details to follow below.

Other dates that are being mentioned often, as potential Rapture dates, in May and June of this year, include:

1. 2nd Passover Week, from May 6th through May 13th.

2. May 11th is Day 1290 from the Start Date of the Final 7 Years, Oct. 29, 2008.

3. May 14th, is Israel's 64th birthday. 64 is 8 X 8. Eight is the number of new beginnings.

4. May 17th, Ascension Day, the day of the year when Jesus ascended to Heaven.

5. May 20th, the day of the total solar eclipse.

6. Several other days have been suggested in early to mid-June.

7. June 25--26th. It seems to be God's pattern to take everything right to the last possible moment. In my opinion, June 25--26, 2012, is the last option for the starting date of the Great Tribulation. It appears that this, therefore, should be our last option for the Rapture/Sudden Destruction, for the 2008--2015 timeline.

8. Any day in the remainder of May, and up until June 25--26th. In other words, in a day when you think not. Many would choose this option.

Now I would like to present to you something BRAND NEW. In Part 1, we emphasized that Daniel 12 held the KEYS TO THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE AND THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. In my opinion, in these three posts, we have shown the very likely date of the END OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION AS KISLEV 24, HANUKKAH EVE, DEC. 6--7, 2015. This would seem to establish either June 25--26, 2012, or Pentecost, May 26--27, 2012, as the starting date of the Great Tribulation, depending on whether the Great Tribulation is 1260 days, or 1290 days.

But perhaps we can narrow down the potential Rapture Date to one day. If my interpretation of Dan. 12 is correct, we MAY be able to do that. I am suggesting to you that Dan. 12: 11--13, the Final 3 verses in Daniel, hold the key to the timing of the Rapture. They read as follows, "And from the TIME THAT THE DAILY SACRIFICE IS TAKEN AWAY, and the abomination of desolation set up, THERE SHALL BE A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY DAYS (1290 DAYS ). Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days (1335 days). But go thou thy way TILL THE END BE: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot AT THE END OF THE DAYS."

I am suggesting to you that THE TIME THAT THE DAILY SACRIFICE IS TAKEN AWAY is referring to the DAY OF THE RAPTURE. The Lord looks at us as a DAILY LIVING SACRIFICE. We read in Romans 12: 1, "I beseech you, therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that YE PRESENT YOUR BODIES A LIVING SACRIFICE, HOLY, ACCEPTABLE UNTO GOD, which is your reasonable service."

The phrase, "IS TAKEN AWAY", could easily be referring to the Day the Bride of Christ "IS TAKEN AWAY". The phrase in Dan. 12, that says, "THE TIME THAT THE DAILY SACRIFICE IS TAKEN AWAY", COULD ACTUALLY BE REFERRING TO THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE, WHEN THE BRIDE OF CHRIST, WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO MAKE THEMSELVES LIVING SACRIFICES, ARE TAKEN AWAY TO HEAVEN.

Sherry Vance goes into great detail, and does an excellent job, in the following posts, of showing how there does NOT have to be a rebuilt temple for the Antichrist, nor animal sacrifices by the Jews during the Great Tribulation. She shows us, using many good Scriptures, how the DAILY SACRIFICE is referring to Christians, and not animal sacrifices:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/sherryv112.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/sherryv120.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/sherryv117-1.htm

Two events are mentioned in verse 11:

1. The daily sacrifice is taken away (the Rapture).

2. The Abomination of Desolation is set up. For the purpose of this discussion, it is irrelevant what this event actually is.

I am further suggesting to you that these two events are NOT 1290 days apart, which is the common interpretation. I am suggesting to you that the proper interpretation is that the daily sacrifice being taken away (the Rapture), and the Abomination of Desolation being set up, take place on the same day. Then 1290 days from these two events on the very same day, a 3rd event, or Scriptural Day, takes place. The next two verses tell us when this is:

1. Verse 13 tells us these two same-day events take place "till the end be" (the end of the day count).

2. Verse 13 tells us that these two same-day events take place "at the end of the days (at the end of the day count)".

3. Verse 12 tells us when "the end of the days (the day count)" is: 1335 days.

4. Verse 11 tells us these two same-day events take place 1290 days from "the end of the days ( the day count of 1335 days)".

I believe, if you study Dan. 12: 11-13 carefully, you will come to the same conclusion. It is really the only interpretation, in light of where we are at, at this late stage of the Final 7--Year timeline, from 2008--2015, that makes any sense.

So, if we are interpreting these last three verses of Dan. 12 correctly, we just subtract 1290 days from Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015, to arrive at the Day of the Abomination of Desolation, and Day of the Rapture. THIS WOULD MAKE MAY 26--27TH, FEAST OF PENTECOST, THE DAY OF THE RAPTURE!!!

In light of everything else presented in this post, this is extremely exciting, and perhaps enlightening, news. One more giant piece of the Prophetic Puzzle MAY have just been discovered.

I have just one more interesting potential date revelation that also points directly to Pentecost, May 26--27th, of 2012. Many who believe in the timeline of the Fall of 2008, to the Fall of 2015, as the Final 7 Years, use Sept. 29, 2008, rather than Oct. 29, 2008, as the starting date. This is the day the U.S. stock market fell over 777 points in one day, an all-time record. The fact that this day is also Feast of Trumpets makes it even more interesting, and intriguing. Many Prophecy students have shown how the Fall of 2008, to the Fall of 2015, is a Sabbatical cycle, greatly increasing the chances for this to be the correct timeline, for the Final 7 Years.

A Sabbatical cycle MUST start on the Jewish New Year, Trumpets, and end on the same day of the year, Trumpets, 7 years later. So, if a Final 7-Year countdown began on Trumpets, Sept. 29, 2008, by adding the 1335 days (Double Reference Principle?) of Dan. 12: 12, we arrive EXACTLY AT FEAST OF PENTECOST, MAY 26--27, 2012!!!

So, the X FACTORS of Day 1290 and 1335 point us DIRECTLY TO FEAST OF PENTECOST, MAY 26--27, 2012, running frontwards, and running backwards. I am not ruling out any day in May or June of this year. The deadline remains June 25--26th of this year. But, by far, the bulk of the evidence, in my opinion, SEEMS TO BE POINTING DIRECTLY TO PENTECOST, MAY 26--27th, OF THIS YEAR!!!

I feel led to close this post, with Scriptures that point directly to the backslidden, compromising, worldly, and lukewarm Christians, who might be reading this. Revelation, Chapters 1--3, also do not bode well for this type of Christian.

!st John 2:15--17 gives the end-times Christian, a stern, and compelling warning, when it says, "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. and the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he who does the will of God abides FOREVER."

WHAT AN EXTREMELY EXCITING TIME TO BE ALIVE AND SERVING THE LORD! ARE YOU READY???

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com