Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman: "The Day the Lord Hit the Pause Button!!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/mathman55-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MathMan (5 May 2012)
"The Day the Lord Hit the Pause Button!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

This will be one of those rare occasions where my post is both short AND non-mathematical. It will deal with the day that the Lord hit the Pause Button as per Acts 2:1-4:

“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.”

According to verse 15, this indwelling of the Holy Spirit occurred around 9am on Pentecost Sunday morning.

Non-mathematical View 1: The Pause Button

At 9am on Pentecost Sunday morning, almost 2000 years ago, the Lord pressed the Pause Button. When He pressed the Pause Button, the Age of Law was paused, allowing for the Age of Grace to unfold. The Age of Law remains incomplete and will be returned to AFTER the Age of Grace is finished. One of the purposes of the Age of Grace is for the Lord to collect a Bride for Himself and will be the main subject of “Non-mathematical View 2” as outlined below.

The Age of Law will recommence AFTER the Age of Grace is complete, when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. It is now obvious to most of the watching Church that the Age of Grace is rapidly coming to a close. All the signs are pointing to this very fact.

In other words, when the Lord presses the Pause Button again, the Age of Grace will stop and the Age of Law will be “un-paused”. Before I provide what I feel is the most logical time for the Pause Button to be pressed again, I will provide a brief analogy to my point before I do:

Pretend that you are with your family in the middle of watching an exciting movie. Unexpectedly, one of your kids loudly suggests that someone should make some popcorn. You readily agree and, as you get up, someone courteously presses the Pause Button, stopping the movie instantly, right at the beginning of an intense disaster scene that has been building up during the movie to that point. You then go to the kitchen and make some popcorn, bringing back a big bowl for you all to share. You sit down and are now ready to restart the movie. However, before you restart the movie, do you need to first rewind the movie? Of course not - you still remember what had just happened. Do you need to fast forward the movie a few minutes? Again, of course not - you are just starting a very exciting part of the movie. No, you start the movie at the EXACT point at where you had originally paused it!!

Keep this in mind for this paragraph. Exactly when was the Age of Law paused? Acts 2 explains that it was on Pentecost Sunday almost 2000 years ago. So then, when would it APPEAR to be the most logical time for the Lord to once again press the Pause Button in order to restart the Age of Law? IMO, just like in the movie analogy, it would make sense TO ME for the Lord to press the Pause Button again on the exact Holy Day He had originally paused the Age of Law. If the Age of Law was paused on Pentecost Sunday, why not restart the Age of Law on Pentecost Sunday? While I won’t even pretend to KNOW if that is what God will do, as His ways are FAR FAR FAR above my simpleton ways, it just seems like an overwhelmingly logical Holy Day to do this on.

I try to further this line of reasoning in the next point wherein I outline that PERHAPS the Lord still has some unfinished business for Pentecost.

Non-mathematical View 2: Unfinished Business

While some feel that the sending of the Holy Spirit meant that Pentecost was fully satisfied, I personally respectfully disagree. I may be wrong, but I believe that the Lord still has some unfinished business for Pentecost.

In a Jewish wedding, the bride chooses whether to accept the groom’s proposal. If there is agreement and she accepts, then the deal is sealed, gifts are given and the bride is set aside until the groom finishes building a place for them to live. But not just any place. It has to be a place that meets with the father of the groom’s satisfaction. When the place is satisfactorily completed, the groom THEN goes back for the bride and they are married.

I believe that the Holy Spirit was the gift from the Groom to His Bride showing that there is eternal agreement. This eternal agreement extends to the fact that we are to be married to the Son. Since the eternal agreement only “began on Pentecost” and, in my mind, was never completed (as the marriage is outstanding until the Rapture ), I believe that this was merely a PARTIAL fulfillment of Pentecost.

As such, I believe that a logical day for the Groom to get His Bride would be on the same day as the eternal agreement began – Pentecost Sunday. To me, THIS getting of the Bride in the Rapture would represent the FULL completion of Pentecost. While I have already outlined many mathematical reasons in previous posts, this is just one of many QUALITATIVE reasons why I am so excited about this particular Pentecost!!

My fellow brothers & sisters in Christ, we have more reasons now than ever to be REALLY excited about our soon wedding. If the Rapture is not on Pentecost 2012 ( May 26 / 27, 2012 ), it certainly won’t be much long after that. I am convinced that the Trumpet is being polished for use as we speak. Soon it will be blown throughout and the land and we will soon thereafter be caught up in the Heavens to be with our Saviour forever and ever!!

YbiC, MathMan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com