Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"2 potential significant events of april, 11, 2012"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/wills424.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will Schumacher (24 Apr 2012)
"2 potential significant events of april, 11, 2012"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pray that if this post is of Christ that you will be blessed by it and understand it. I pray that if this post is false and I am making something out of nothing that you will be impressed by the Spirit to completely disregard this.

Because of Sept 23, 2015 many people were looking at April 11 , 2012 to see what would happen since it is 1260 days beforehand.

Because Daniel divides the 69 sevens into 62 sevens and 7 sevens and we have 7x7 or 49 360 day years (what many people call prophetic years) from June 7, 1967 (Jerusalem) to Day of Atonement –Sept 23, 2015 and the 4 eclipses on feast days surrounding 2015 many people are excited about the times we are in and specifically that date.

Revelations talks about 42 months and 1260 days before the 2nd advent of Christ. Both of these numbers are therefore associated with the 2nd advent of Christ.

Exactly 42 jewish years before Sept 23, 2015 was the Yom Kippur War. Very interesting

So back to April 11 2012-1260 days before 9-23-15.

There are 2 events that happened that grabbed my attention.

#1 –

Dec 26, 2004 Tsunami-at least 230,000 people died-One of the most horrific days we have ever seen.

On April 11, 2012 there were 2 earthquakes over 8.0 that resulted in tsunami warnings in the exact same place as this earthquake.

From Dec 6, 2004 to April 11, 2012 is 2663 days or 2664 days inclusive.

2664=4x666 or 3 x888(gematria of Jesus)

Extremely interesting that God would choose to put those 2 large earthquakes in the same spot 1260 days before 9-23-15 and use the number 666 and/or 888 as the increment between the 2.

2663=411 + 1841 + 411

Numbers seem to be brackets of numbers also. 4-11=411 and 1841 is the gematria of antichrist in the new testament. As if to say antichrist is hidden in 4-11.

#2-

On 4-11 there was another news story about 9 Peru miners trapped for 6 days 656 ft below ground being rescued.

656=gematria for Messiah

This was 546 days from the Chile miners being rescued through a 2041 ft tube.(G0629=redemption=gem 2041)

Both seem to be pictures of resurrection and/or rapture.

The first questions I asked myself after seeing these things is if the 9-23-15 timeline is true still

1-where is the throwing down of satan.

2-where are the 2 witnesses.

I do not have good answers for either. My belief is that the 1260 days are not symbolic but I could be wrong. My expectation for 4-11 was to see some type of big earthquake marking it (and where it happened is so extremely interesting) and to see someone politically to be highlighted in Jerusalem or pertaining to Jerusalem. Now it was widely reported that there was a quartet meeting on 4-11.

My belief is that the future antichrist is not revealed until after the rapture. I also don’t believe the time of Jacob’s Trouble starts until sept 16,17 , 2012-Feast of Trumpets. An idiom for the feast of Trumpets is the Time of Jacob’s trouble. From Sept 16, 17 2012 until 9-23-15 matches the 1102 days that Antiochus Epiphanes desecrated the temple in 167-164 bc. So I had no expectation of the antichrist being revealed to the world that day although I looked at it as the beginning of satans 1260 days.

Remember that Christ was given 3 ½ years but His ministry with miracles was only 3 years. A jewish hour is 1080 parts or 3 x 360. Christ said His “hour” had not come yet in John 2:4. Rev 17:12 says the 10 kings will receive authority with the beast for 1 hour also.

One thing that I have always reminded myself of is that when Christ came the first time, nothing was as expected. There is an expectation that when the 2 witnesses are given authority for the 1260 days, that they are going to come down with a loud shout and doing great wonders right away. The bible never specifically states that. There could be 2 guys walking around in dirty clothes saying the messiah is coming back and repent. The people in Israel could be saying we have been hearing that from you wackos for the last 40 years and completely ignoring them. When antichrist is revealed then they are revealed also.

It is entirely possible that what we expect to see based on what we have been taught or believe is not accurate-just as it was not accurate 2000 years ago.

will

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com