Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Please, Please prepare...time is of the essence now."

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/gerrya423.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerry Almond (23 Apr 2012)
"Please, Please prepare...time is of the essence now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ones:

Take heed to yourselves.

There are several irrefutable proofs, in my opinion, that lead us directly to the coming of Jesus Christ. But, the Israeli experience given in the first proof below clearly says that Apr 11/12, 2012 was the middle of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy. The rise of the a/c will be on or near this day, like it or not. I have written several times giving the proof of this time line for Israel. She is God’s time clock and those that do not pay attention to this are bringing hard times on their own heads. So, in a nutshell, there remains after April 11, 2012, only 1,335 days until the Kingdom Age starts. Cut it up any way you can, it means that there is now a window of 75 days before the final 1,260 take over. At this writing, April 22, 2012, there remains 64 days. Now back to the first sentence, the proofs.

Some of these proofs for the coming of Jesus Christ for His Bride are:

1. The exact overlay of the days of Noah on the modern Israeli experience. That is 120 years times 360 days per year equaling 43,200 days. If that exact number of days were found in modern times, relative to God’s time clock, Israel, then it would be of astronomical odds against it being coincidental. No, it would be impossible!

Beginning with the first Zionist Congress in 1897, and counting to the Feast of Atonement 2015, is exactly 43,200 days. That is, 8/31/1897 through 12/7/2015. It cannot be coincidental because after 1,827 years, God began to re-gather His dispersed ancient people to Palestine secured through what would later be called the Balfour Declaration. The nation was formally formed and named on May 14, 1948 by the United Nations. I could write a book on this, but take my word for it, it is an exact overlay and the odds of it being coincidental is DNA level count.

2. The approach of Nibiru. It is out there, no matter what cover-ups and disinformation is given. It is disturbing our earth with volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, etc. It is playing havoc with the magnetisphere and is now causing auroras (northern lights) at times when there is no solar activity to cause it. The orb is being seen in Antarctica, but is not being reported by media, evidently to stave off mass panic. Multitudes of underground “cities” have been built for the elite to escape the passage of this massive body through our solar system. It is repelling our magnetic south pole as it comes nearer and may ultimately cause a pole shift. This will be massive destruction, such as described in the Revelation of Jesus Christ in the Bible. It is not hard to imagine how the plagues and horrible things of Revelation could be accomplished with a pole shift, caused by the passage of a huge heavenly body. The rapture of the Church is God’s answer to those of His worthy children on the earth.

3. The approaching inevitable Psalm 83 war between Israel and her belligerent neighbors, Iran and Syria. Damascus is soon to become an ash heap and WW3 will continue to bring in the war between East and West described as the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38 and 39. Vladimir Putin, a hard liner, is set right now to take over Russia. He is probably the Gog of Ezekiel 38 and 39, which describes his part in the invasion of Israel. It may be nuclear. Consult http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com for great instruction about this entire subject. Brother Ron Reese has much material that should convince the skeptic of the conspiratorial attitude of many elite people in our world today.

4. The rapid identification of “mystery Babylon” being perhaps none other than the United States of America, I believe. This nation may be suddenly destroyed by earthquakes and tsunamis on both coasts, the west coast and the east coast. I refer to letters 142 and 143 of the I AM COMING series published by Sabrina of Belgium and posted on 5 doves. If these quakes occur as the letters indicate, in order to finish her off, Russia, may send missiles over the north pole coming as a sneak attack. I believe that this country has earned destruction by its overwhelming rejection (politically and morally) of anything that God stands for. Jesus Christ will take his chosen, and then, it will come. Just as He did with Sodom, so it may occur with this country FOR MOSTLY THE SAME REASONS.

5. The imminent possible resignation of the Pope. If so, it paves the way for , Petrus Romanus, i. e. Peter the Roman. He, I think, is the false prophet that backs up the antichrist and causes all, small and great, to be marked for economically motivated reasons. He is on the scene now just waiting in the wings, I believe. The antichrist is already identified but has yet to receive his power from the dragon of Revelation 12. He rises first thing in Revelation chapter 13.

6. The fullness of the Islamic nations. They have risen as the scriptures prophesied, these sons of Ishmael, the firstborn (not of Sarai, but Hagar, Sarai’s handmaid) of Abraham. They are said to be fierce and that they would dwell in the presence of their half brother Israel AS WILD MEN. This certainly describes this head-lopping wild and dangerous people does it not? The rider on the pale horse is about to have a hey-day.

And there is more, much more, but you get the idea. Time is up for the Christian Church of Jesus Christ. It is time for the Kingdom Age to come, and God is preparing the way now, with the approach of the destroying planet to change earth back into its original pristine condition in preparation for the Kingdom Age. This flyby will also punish the inhabitants of the earth with overwhelming misery and destruction, “for they are worthy”. It will pave the way for Israel to finally believe and be restored as the chosen of God, just as Paul said in Romans 10. Time is up!!

Now to the conclusion:

Obviously every attempt to find the date of the rapture will fail. It will arrive in its time. No one knows for sure when, all guesswork is just that, speculation. But it is nearer than when we first talked about it, and it is much nearer than many today want to believe. So many, so many are not ready for this momentous event that may literally destroy our country, the U. S. A. So many just think tomorrow will be like today as the sun comes up and the sun doges down, on and on, would without end. We know that is not to be the case. One day cars will crash, planes will fall from the sky, pilotless, many will disappear, police will be decimated, the army will shrink by missing soldiers, and churches will deplete. Pandemonium will reign supreme. The rapture will have occurred! Instantly countries with nuclear missiles will be tempted to reign fire on the nation, and

Babylon will burn up. What a scene, what a tragedy and what horror awaits this Christ-rejecting world. It is very near now.

Repent, repent, turn to Christ, accept Him as both Lord and Savior, put your life in His hands, and be saved, all ye ends of the earth. For He cometh, He cometh, He cometh! The saints shout “Hallelujah”!!

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com