Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"explain the meaning of Job 11 verse 6"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/marilyna47.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marilyn Agee (7 Apr 2012)
"Jane (4 Apr 2012) explain the meaning of Job 11 verse 6"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

> > Thanks Marilyn for very interesting posts.
> > Please could you or any Doves explain the meaning of Job 11 verse 6. What is meant by .. "that they are double to that which is"

> > Thanks and my love to you all Jane

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your kind words. I try hard.

Kephel means double or duplicate.

Before I go into Job 11:6 more than that, I need to establish that Jesus is God, the creator (John 1:1-3). He is the one that sat on the sapphire pavement atop Mt. Sinai. He is the one whose throne was like a sapphire in Eze 1:26. He is the one whose throne is represented in the Temple Holy of Holies. Outside, the altar and brazen sea represent our watery Earth. The Holy Place is like two cubes. It represents two globes, Mars and Jupiter, whose length, width and height are the same dimensions as a cube. The Holy of Holies cube represents the globe Saturn (whose symbol is the sapphire), the third heaven Paul was caught up to in II Cor 12:1-4, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

Jesus is both the first (LORD of the Old Testament) and the last (Lord of the New Testament).

In John_10:30, Jesus said, “I and my Father are one.”

In The Revelation of Jesus Christ 1:8, Jesus said, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning (YHWH King of Israel) and the ending (YHWH Lord of hosts), saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”

Isa 44:6-8 says, “Thus saith the LORD (YHWH) the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD (YHWH) of hosts; I am the first (YHWH King of Israel), and I am the last (YHWH of hosts, Jesus Christ); and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD. 7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them. 8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.”

WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST FORETELLS THE FUTURE

Eccl_1:9 explains Job 11:5,6, saying, “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and THAT WHICH IS DONE IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE DONE: and there is no new thing under the sun.“

Eccl 3:15 also explains, saying, “that which is to be hath already been”.

Here is Job 11:5,6. It says, “But oh that God (i.e.,Jesus) would speak, and open his lips against thee; 6 And that HE (God, i.e., Jesus) WOULD SHEW (show) THEE THE SECRETS OF WISDOM, THAT THEY ARE DOUBLE (or duplicate) TO THAT WHICH IS!”

Old Testament types help us understand the New Testament.

Dan 12:10 says that the wise will understand, and this is how we will understand.

Two secrets we want answers for have been played out for us in the past. In other words, Jesus came back on Resurrection Day on April 9, 30 AD, because he will probably come back at the Second Advent on April 9, 2016, Nisan 1, 5776. That will be the first day of the Sacred, Regnal and Jubilee years. To me, it is locked in place because a Sabbatic Year must precede a Jubilee year, and 5775 is Sabbatic.

Many of the saints came out of their graves on Resurrection Day and went into Jerusalem on Earth to portray the dead in Christ getting their resurrection bodies, probably on April 8, 2012, and being taken to New Jerusalem in Heaven.

Likewise, I think Christ ascended on Ascension Day in 30 AD, because we, the Body of Christ, will ascend in the Rapture on Ascension Day, May 17, 2012. I also think that counting the Omer (1/10th of an ephah) for 40 days tells us that the barley is being measured. We are the barley, and each omer full of barley portrays many saints being chosen as wise virgins that day. I think that is why there is a 40-day span of time between the Resurrection and the Rapture. That seems to be a perfect time for picking who is a wise virgin.

AN EPHAH REPRESENTS A CHURCH THAT IS ESTABLISHED WORLDWIDE

Zec 5:1-11 says, “Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll (rolling thing, Satan’s asteroid Wormwood). 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll (rolling thing); the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. 3 Then said he unto me, THIS IS THE CURSE THAT GOETH FORTH OVER THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. 4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief (i.e., the False Prophet), and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name (the Antichrist): and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof. 5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. 6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an EPHAH (i.e., a church) that goeth forth (moves to Babylon). He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth (it is a church group that is established worldwide). 7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman (i.e., a religious group) that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8 And he said, THIS IS WICKEDNESS. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women (i.e., two religious groups), and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11 And he said unto me, To build it an house (i.e., the endtime Tower of Babel) IN THE LAND OF SHINAR (LITERAL BABYLON): and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base (THE TOWER OF BABEL).”

Gen_10:10 says, “And the beginning of his (Nimrod’s) kingdom was BABEL, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, IN THE LAND OF SHINAR.”

On Resurrection Day, April 9, 30 AD, the sacrifice at the temple was a sheaf of abib barley. Jesus was one seed. The rest of the sheaf probably represented the 24 elders, 12 patriarchs and 12 apostles of Israel. They are seen right after the Rapture in Rev 4:1-4. The Old Testament saints that came out of their graves and were seen in Jerusalem probably were represented by the first omer of barley.

Rev 17 takes place right after the First-Trump Rapture. Already, people in different parts of the world are hearing untraceable trumpet sounds coming from the sky. Those may mean that the First-Trump Rapture is near.

Rev 17:14 says, “he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that ARE with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.”

There are two Raptures, the First-Trump Rapture of I Thess 4:16,17 and the Last Trump Rapture of I Cor 15:51-54. Remember, what is to be has already been.

Num 10:1-4 says, “the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Make thee TWO TRUMPETS of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 3 And when they shall blow with THEM (i.e., both), all the assembly shall assemble themselves to thee at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 4 And if they blow but with ONE TRUMPET, then the princes (i.e., the patriarchs and apostles, the 24 elders), which are heads of the thousands of Israel, shall gather themselves unto thee.”

Rev 17:1-5 says, “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials (of God’s wrath), and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters (people and nations): 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication (joined), and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication (joining). 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness (i.e., the desert at Babylon): and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast (Satan), full of names of blasphemy (one is Pontifex Maximus), having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Things that happened in Old Testament days can help us understand things in the New Testament” It helps to read the New Testment first. Then we can see how the little skits being played out in the Old Testament tie in.

However, it looks like Jesus himself played out the Resurrection of the dead in Christ and the Rapture of the wise virgins.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com