Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"OBAMA IS Going to DECLARE MARTIAL LAW"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/mikec46-4.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mike Curtiss (6 Apr 2012)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBAMA IS DECLARING MARTIAL LAW
JOINTHETEAPARTY.NET Att Jonathan Emord | 04/04/2012

I hope everyone will think what martial law is like. Been there when I was a kid; Do not like it I do not think it is too early to “sound the alarm”. If I am wrong; well been there before, but… if I’m right…we’re in deep.

By Attorney Jonathan Emord Author of "The Rise of Tyranny" and "Global Censorship of Health Information" and "Restore The Republic" April 2, 2012 NewsWithViews.com On March 16, President Obama without public notice unilaterally assumed dictatorial power over the entire country, issuing an Executive Order ( “Executive Order—National Defense Resources Preparedness” ) that would permit him in times of peace or war, in his sole discretion, to control all of the nation’s industry and resources for “purposes of national defense.” Under Article I, Section 9, Clause 2, Congress has the exclusive power to suspend the writ of habeas corpus ( the right of one to be released by a court from military or police custody ) in “cases of rebellion or invasion” when “the public safety may require it.”

Although not synonymous with martial law, which the Constitution never mentions by name, it is nevertheless clear that the Founding Fathers did not intend the President either to declare a state of war or to act independent of Congress to suspend the writ. Moreover, there is no executive power to impose blanket regulations over the economy independent of Congress, even in times of war.

In this Executive Order, President Obama assumes that extraordinary power beyond the limits of the Constitution. Indeed, so sweeping are the areas of control, that there is no substantive difference between the powers he has assumed and those of a dictator. Under the March 16 Executive Order, the President invokes a 1950 Act of Congress, the Defense Production Act, as a basis for asserting extraordinary control over the entire economy in service to the national defense needs of the United States.

In effect, President Obama has unilaterally expanded the authority of Commander-in-Chief to include not only command of the military but also to command all private parties and resources in support of the military and objectives of his administration. The powers assumed are vast, comparable to those exercised by dictators. Part II of the Order includes the following section, which delegates to the various secretaries of the administration the power to supplant private contracts with federal controls over every part of the economy. Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. ( a ) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act . . . to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders ( other than contracts of employment ) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads: the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer; ( 2 ) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy; ( 3 ) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources; ( 4 ) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation; ( 5 ) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and ( 6 ) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

The Executive Order expressly does not limit the use of these extraordinary powers to times of war or the theater of war but, rather, they can be used for “purposes of national defense,” entirely in the discretion of the President. The powers are delegated to the cabinet secretaries. There is no provision for prior authorization from Congress, so the President assumes that he may act unilaterally. The National Defense Authorization Act declared the entire country a “battlefield” in the war on terror and granted the President the power to suspend the writ of habeas corpus, permit military arrest and detention without notice of charges or any right of due process any American accused of providing support to terrorists. The President’s Executive Order grossly expands the constitutional violations in the NDAA by replacing the Constitution with a presumed power of the President to govern the entire economy. In the history of the United States, there has never been a more profound and grave moment of the exercise of imperial executive power than this. This President who would be Emperor, now is. © 2012 Jonathan W. Emord - All Rights Reserved

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "OBAMA IS Going to DECLARE MARTIAL LAW"

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/alant47.htm

Alan T (7 Apr 2012)
"Mike Curtis Re: Martial Law"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike,
A newswithviews man after my own heart ! This is something that has been on my heart for some time. If and when the rapture happens, you can bet that " zero" will use the recently enacted confiscation law to declare all raptured believers residences a "crime scene" or "missing persons investigation", and prohibit those possessions from being aquired by that person's family. The only way to prevent this from happening would be to sign vehicle titles over to non-believing relatives, and store your valuables with them.
Of course they will think you are certifiable, but what a testimony of faith will be imparted by them seeing your lack of materialism and concern for them , and the leg up on salvation they will have when you do indeed vanish. This should be done to protect them and to insure the Govt. doesn't auction your stuff ( food, valuables, etc.)that could be vital to your families survival.

Mike Curtiss (6 Apr 2012)

OBAMA IS DECLARING MARTIAL LAW
JOINTHETEAPARTY.NET Att Jonathan Emord | 04/04/2012

I hope everyone will think what martial law is like. Been there when I was a kid; Do not like it I do not think it is too early to “sound the alarm”. If I am wrong; well been there before, but… if I’m right…we’re in deep.
By Attorney Jonathan Emord Author of "The Rise of Tyranny" and "Global Censorship of Health Information" and "Restore The Republic" April 2, 2012 NewsWithViews.com On March 16, President Obama without public notice unilaterally assumed dictatorial power over the entire country, issuing an Executive Order (“Executive Order—National Defense Resources Preparedness” that would permit him in times of peace or war, in his sole discretion, to control all of the nation’s industry and resources for “purposes of national defense.” Under Article I, Section 9, Clause 2, Congress has the exclusive power to suspend the writ of habeas corpus (the right of one to be released by a court from military or police custody) in “cases of rebellion or invasion” when “the public safety may require it.”

Although not synonymous with martial law, which the Constitution never mentions by name, it is nevertheless clear that the Founding Fathers did not intend the President either to declare a state of war or to act independent of Congress to suspend the writ. Moreover, there is no executive power to impose blanket regulations over the economy independent of Congress, even in times of war. In this Executive Order, President Obama assumes that extraordinary power beyond the limits of the Constitution. Indeed, so sweeping are the areas of control, that there is no substantive difference between the powers he has assumed and those of a dictator. Under the March 16 Executive Order, the President invokes a 1950 Act of Congress, the Defense Production Act, as a basis for asserting extraordinary control over the entire economy in service to the national defense needs of the United States.

In effect, President Obama has unilaterally expanded the authority of Commander-in-Chief to include not only command of the military but also to command all private parties and resources in support of the military and objectives of his administration. The powers assumed are vast, comparable to those exercised by dictators. Part II of the Order includes the following section, which delegates to the various secretaries of the administration the power to supplant private contracts with federal controls over every part of the economy. Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act . . . to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads: the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer; (2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy; (3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources; (4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation; (5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and (6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

The Executive Order expressly does not limit the use of these extraordinary powers to times of war or the theater of war but, rather, they can be used for “purposes of national defense,” entirely in the discretion of the President. The powers are delegated to the cabinet secretaries. There is no provision for prior authorization from Congress, so the President assumes that he may act unilaterally. The National Defense Authorization Act declared the entire country a “battlefield” in the war on terror and granted the President the power to suspend the writ of habeas corpus, permit military arrest and detention without notice of charges or any right of due process any American accused of providing support to terrorists. The President’s Executive Order grossly expands the constitutional violations in the NDAA by replacing the Constitution with a presumed power of the President to govern the entire economy. In the history of the United States, there has never been a more profound and grave moment of the exercise of imperial executive power than this. This President who would be Emperor, now is. © 2012 Jonathan W. Emord - All Rights Reserved

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL