Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marilyn Agee: "The 70 Years and the rapture: my personal view"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Marilyn response to Nicole:

"Nicole (31 March 2012) "The 70 Years and the rapture: my personal view"

Hi:

> > I believe the millennium starts in 2020

To me, that doesn’t seem possible, because 2019 is not a Sabbatic Year. The year 2015, actually the Hebrew 5775, is a Sabbatic year, and it is marked by the two tetrads of total Lunar eclipses on feast days on 2014 and 2015. The days of the week and the Sabbatic years have been counted correctly ever since Adam was created. The Sabbatic year isn’t going to change. It is our anchor in time, and it is 5775, our 2015. A Sabbatic year must precede the Jubilee Year when Christ will come back at the Second Advent.

I believe that Christ’s millennial rule will start on the great and terrible Day of the LORD, the first day of 5776, the Feast of Trumpets, Sept 14, 2015. The Lord marked that year by the tetrads of Total Lunar Eclipses on feast days that fall in 2014 and 2015. There are no more like those the rest of this century. None mark 2020.

Can’t you just see the Lord working on his planned Great Week of Time before he created man? It looks like he had already plotted when that tetrad of Lunar eclipses would take place, so he created Adam at the right time to line up the beginning of his millennial rule with those eclipses.

The year 5776 is also marked by the height of the pyramid of Giza in inches when the cornerstone, which represents Christ, is installed. Psa_118:22 says, “The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.”

Isa_28:16 says, “thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.”

Mt 21:42 says, “Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this (i.e., the Pyramid) is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?”

I think the Lord gave the blueprints for the Pyramid to Enoch, a prophet to whom the Lord gave the blueprint for the Gospel in the Stars that Seth drew. Adam and Seth’s children built the Pyramid. They hired the giants as workmen to put the massive stones in place. Og’s bed was 13.5 ft. long. The giants were about twice the size of man. The giants, half man and half fallen angel, refused to put on the capstone, because it represented the year Christ would assume the throne as Lord of lords and King of kings. The fallen angels, led by Satan, did not want Christ to win the Angelic Conflict, so they didn’t want the capstone to predict it.

THE SECRETS OF WISDOM ARE DOUBLE TO THAT WHICH IS

Job 11:5,6 says, “But oh that God (i.e., Christ) would speak...And that he would shew thee THE SECRETS OF WISDOM, that they ARE DOUBLE TO THAT WHICH IS.”

Jesus played out things for us in his lifetime. I think he came back on Resurrection Day, April 9, 30 AD, because he will come back on April 9, 2016. That day, Nisan 1, 5776, will be the first day of the Sacred, Regnal and Jubilee years.

I also believe that Jesus came back on Resurrection Day, Easter and Firstfruits in 30 AD, because he will come back on Resurrection Day, April 8, 2012, and give the resurrected saints their resurrection bodies on Resurrection Day/Easter Sunday/Firstfruits/April 8, 2012. Easter and Resurrection Day will not be on the same day in 2013 and 2014, just in 2012. To me, this limits the year of the Rapture to 2012. I also believe Jesus ascended on Ascension Day, because we will ascend in the Rapture on Ascension Day, May 17, 2012. The countdown of the Omer probably is the time of judging who is a wise or foolish virgin.

Omer 1 will be next Sunday, April 8, 2012. I think the saints, including my husband Ed, will get their resurrection bodies that day, as Jesus got his on Easter/Firstfruits in 30 AD. Rest assured, my friend in Pensacola and I will be counting every Omer to our Ascension Day this year. She calls me every evening to give me the count of days for the next day, counting backward, and just said that she will change to counting the Omer forward on April 8. Her birthday is on April 9, date of Jesus’ resurrection in 30 AD and Second Advent in 2016.

A SABBATIC YEAR MUST PRECEDE THE JUBILEE YEAR

The year 5775 is a Sabbatic Year. It anchors the date of the Second Advent. The Jubilee year should be announced on Tishri 10 and begin on Nisan 1, April 9, 2016, the day of the Second Advent. It is an echo of the first Easter, April 9, 30 AD. The Sabbatic Year 5768 was too soon. 5782 is too late. The year 2020 can not be the Jubilee, because it is not preceded by a Sabbatic Year.

The year 1917 was when Gen. Allenby took Jerusalem. It was the year the Balfour Declaration was signed giving the Jews the right to return to their land. The Jubilee cycle is a 49 year cycle. Otherwise, the Sabbatic years and the Jubilee years would not stay aligned. Figuring on our calendar, 1917 + 49 = 1966, so 1967 was the Jubilee. That was the year of the Six-Day War. 1966 + 49 = 2015, so 2016 is the Jubilee. We can’t get around that.

> > Then at the end of 2011, at Rosh Hashana we see the sign of Revelation 12 and Venus being birthed out of Virgo....with quickly Saturn (Satan/the dragon) being birthed out of Virgo as well so it can devour the man child. We then go into the year of 2012, the year of the dragon and we see how he is trying to devour the man child with all kinds of "takeover" laws to get us to be gripped with fear. We then see that Venus takes a transit in June across the face of the sun which in one viewpoint can be seen as the manchild going to the BEMA seat, across the face of the Son. We then see Saturn being born out of Virgo again on 7/21/2012 which signifies the "rebirth" of the antichrist?

You are right about the sign of Rev 12 appearing on Tishri 1, 2011. It also appeared on Sept 4, 5 BC, when Jesus was born.

Hebrew Date Converter: “1st of Tishrei, 5772 = Thu, 29 September 2011”.

YourSky: 29 September 2011 shows that at sundown, Saturn and Venus were in conjunction in Virgo, and the Moon was under Virgo’s feet.

Saturn is Heaven. Jesus Christ’s throne is on Saturn. In Eze 1:1, Ezekiel saw a vision of the heavens. The four terrestrial planets with their concentric orbits were seen in the sky. They are globes facing 4 directions at the same time. Around them, a cloud of asteroids were seen where Satan’s planet Rahab was split apart forming our Asteroid Belt. Then, farther out in space, Ezekiel was shown the planet Saturn with its ring system around its equator called brightness all around that looked like the rainbow on the day of rain. Heaven, where Christ’s throne is located, is marked with a halo.

On Saturn, Ezekiel saw Christ’s throne. He is the only God/man that ever exited. Ezekiel saw a vision of God in verse 1, and the throne of a man in verse 26.

Eze 1:26-28 says, “And above the firmament (i.e., expanse of space) that was over their heads (farther out in space than the four terrestrial planets) was the likeness (symbolic language) of a throne, as the appearance of a SAPPHIRE stone (sapphire means dear to the planet Saturn, from the Sanskrit Sani, Saturn, and priya, dear): and upon the likeness of the throne (the sapphire) was the likeness as the appearance of a man (a God/man, Eze 1:1, i.e., Jesus Christ, the only God/man) above upon it. 27 And I saw as the colour of amber (Saturn has amber on it), as the appearance of fire round about within it (it gives off more heat than it gets from the Sun), from the appearance of his loins (from the equator) even upward, and from the appearance of his loins (from the equator) even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about (Saturn’s rainbow-like ring system around its equator). 28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD.”

The September birthstone sapphire means Heaven, and Jesus was born in September.

Of Mt. Sinai, probably from the Sanskrit Sani, Saturn, Ex_24:10 says, “And they saw the God of Israel (YHWH Jesus Christ): and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a SAPPHIRE stone, and as it were the BODY OF HEAVEN in his (or its) clearness.”

Rev 4:1-3 says, “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven (Saturn): and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither (i.e., the First-Trump Rapture), and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter (after the Rapture). 2 And immediately I was (lit., became) in the spirit: and, behold, a throne (Christ’s) was set in heaven (on Saturn), and one (Jesus, the only man/God) sat on the throne. 3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper (first stone in the breastplate) and a sardine (last stone in the breastplate, i.e., Jesus is the first and the last) stone: and there was a rainbow (Saturn’s rings) round about the throne (Saturn), in sight like unto an emerald” (Judah’s stone in the breastplate, because Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah).

Josephus, a Pharisee priest, revealed that the 7 lamps on the lampstand in the Temple stood for the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Ezekiel saw these, with Jupiter omitted.

In II Cor 12:104, Paul was caught up to the third heaven, paradise, 1. Mars, 2. Jupiter, and 3. Saturn. That put Jupiter in the lineup. Saturn is number 7 on the lampstand, number 7 in our Solar System, with the Sun as number 1. The number 7 means perfection and completion. It sure fits Saturn, Heaven, which is where the throne of Jesus Christ is located. Saturn is the last of the naked-eye planets, so God not only revealed to man where his throne was located, he made it visible to our eyes.

Satan is the one that equated himself with Saturn to confuse us. In Satan’s mystery religion, Saturn is a god whose symbol is lead. That actually is fitting. Saturn is the slowest moving of all the planets. It orbits the Sun once in 29.5 years, where Earth orbits the Sun in one year. Satan depicted the god Saturn as an old man dressed in black holding a scythe, like what we call Old Man Time.

Eze 28:12-18 says, “Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king (Satan) of Tyrus (meaning rock, representing the asteroid Wormwood, Rev 8:11), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering (surrounding), the sardius (Mercury), topaz (Venus), and the diamond (Earth), the beryl (Mars), the onyx (Rahab, now our Asteroid Belt), and the jasper (Juniper), the SAPPHIRE (Saturn), the emerald (Uranus), and the carbuncle (Neptune), and gold (Pluto): the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou (Satan) art the anointed cherub that covereth (sakak, protects, i.e., the asteroid Wormwood in the flaming sword of24); and I have set thee so (when Adam was cast out of Eden): thou wast upon the holy mountain of God (Saturn); thou hast walked up and down in the midst (on Rahab) of the stones of fire (the planets that look like lighted lamps in the sky). 15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God (Saturn): and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst (on the asteroids, pieces of Rahab) of the stones of fire. 17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries (Rahab, Wormwood and Babylon) by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee (i.e., the asteroid Wormwood will hit Earth), it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.”

Rev 17:3-6 says, “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness (desert, i.e., Babylon): and I saw a woman (a religious group) sit upon a scarlet coloured beast (i.e., Satan), full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads (Babel, Babylon II, Media-Persia, Greece, Holy Roman Empire, Ecclesiastical Roman Empire, and Babylon III) and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication (i.e., joining with other religions): 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”

Isa 22:16-19 says, “What hast thou here? (Babylon, and whom hast thou here, that thou hast hewed thee out a sepulchre here, as he Satan) that heweth him out a sepulchre on high, and that graveth an habitation for himself in a rock? (i.e., the asteroid Wormwood) 17 Behold, the LORD will carry thee away with a mighty captivity, and will surely cover thee. 18 He will surely violently turn and toss thee (i.e., Satan on his asteroid Wormwood) like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house. 19 And I will drive thee from thy station (min, a part of, and matstaab, fixed spot, military post, i.e., the orbit of the asteroid that is the flaming sword of Gen 3:24), and from thy state (position, office) shall he pull thee down.”

Gen 3:22-24 says, “And the LORD God said, Behold, the man (Adam) is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east (i.e., rising in the eastern sky) of the garden of Eden Cherubims (Mars, Rahab [now our Asteroid Belt] Jupiter and Saturn), and a flaming sword (the asteroid Wormwood) which turned every way, to keep the way (derek, road eastward) of (or to) the tree of life” (on Saturn, paradise).

Amos_5:26 says, “But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch (king) and Chiun (SATURN) your images, THE STAR OF YOUR GOD, which ye made to yourselves.”

Mt_2:2: “Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? (Jesus was born Tishri 1 in our 5 BC) for we have seen his star (Saturn and Jupiter were in triple conjunction in the constellation Pisces in 7 BC) in the east, and are come to worship him.”

>> I see that the 2012-2019 timeframe of the tribulation like Jack Van Impe.

I think the Tribulation began on Pentecost, May 29, 2009. The Tribulation is 2300 literal days (Dan 8:13,14), 1260 for the first half of the Tribulation and 1040 for the shortened last half (Mt 24: 15-22), called the Great Tribulation. That puts Mid-Trib on Nov 8/9, 2012, and the Day of the Lord, the Day of God’s Wrath on the Feast of Trumpets, Tishri 1, 5776, Sept 14, 2015.

> > I see the blood moons of 1949 and 1950 which if added the 70 years and back out 7 would make the rapture in 2012 or 2013.

I think the Rapture will be Ascension Day, May 17, 2012.

> > I believe the true Bride has undergone many, many test the last 1260 days and has overcome. Now I believe that the time for the first 1260 days of the tribulation may very well be upon us.

I think the first 1260 days run from Pentecost, May 29, 2009 to Nov 9, 2012. The last 1040 days run from Nov 8, 2012 to Sept 14, 2015. The reason for the overlap in Mid-Trib is because we should count the 2300 days by Inclusive Reckoning, because that is a block of time.

> > Everyone who is looking at Passover has my attention right at this moment. Not setting dates, but this is what I am thinking at this juncture.

Passover is April 6, 2012, my son David’s birthday and the anniversary of the Crucifixion on April 6, 30 AD. I think the dead in Christ will get their resurrection bodies on Easter Sunday/Firstfruits, April 8, 2012, and the First-Trump Rapture will take place on Ascension Day, May 17, 2012.

Ex 19:4 says, “Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.” I think that is a type that depicts the Rapture on Ascension Day, May 17, 2012. The Israelites went to Mt. Sinai on foot.

Acts 1:11 says, “Ye men of Galilee (circle, probably of Earth), why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”

Moses and Elijah should return either on Ascension Day, May 17, or Pentecost, May 27, 2012. I expect an outpouring of the Holy Spirit to enable Moses, Elijah, and the 144,000 Israelites to get the Temple built before the False Prophet sits in it Mid-Trib, Nov 8/9, 2012.

Act 1:9,10,20,21 says, “while they beheld, he (Jesus) was taken up (i.e., on Ascension Day); and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men (probably Moses and Elijah) stood by them in white apparel; And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up. 21 And the LORD said unto Moses, GO DOWN”. That suggests that Moses will go down on Pentecost.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see the 70 years from an alternative point of view. And I see it on the celestial calendar, the Mazzaroth, not the Jewish Civil Calendar. I see that the blood moons of 1949/1950 signaled the final 70 years. And why am I looking at this? Because if you look at the Mazzaroth in July 2019, it shows the wedding of the lamb and if you look at Hanukkah 2020, you can see the devil being bound for 1,000 years.

Now I believe that 2020 is a sign of having perfect vision. You know the song, I can see clearly now the rain is gone? I believe the millennium starts in 2020 and the darkness has been lifted and we can see clearly how the Earth should have been.

I see that the 2012-2019 timeframe of the tribulation like Jack Van Impe. I see that the eclipses on the 1st of Av in 2008, 2009 and 2010 were warnings to prepare for holiness. So that casts that the start would not have been in 1945, 1946 or 1947 for the beginning of the 70 years, because backing out 7 years would lead to a rapture in one of those years. And we did not have a rapture in 2008, 2009 or 2010 because these were warning years, or preparation years.

Then in the Mazzaroth I saw that the year of 2011 was the rise of the antichrist with the blood moons in the Ox (Shur = powerful ruler rising), but we did not have a rapture. So that would cross out 1948 as the start of the 70 years. This was a year that we saw enormous bird and fish deaths which was a warning for the bride to tell people what is coming.

Then at the end of 2011, at Rosh Hashana we see the sign of Revelation 12 and Venus being birthed out of Virgo....with quickly Saturn (Satan/the dragon) being birthed out of Virgo as well so it can devour the man child. We then go into the year of 2012, the year of the dragon and we see how he is trying to devour the man child with all kinds of "takeover" laws to get us to be gripped with fear. We then see that Venus takes a transit in June across the face of the sun which in one viewpoint can be seen as the manchild going to the BEMA seat, across the face of the Son. We then see Saturn being born out of Virgo again on 7/21/2012 which signifies the "rebirth" of the antichrist?

I see the blood moons of 1949 and 1950 which if added the 70 years and back out 7 would make the rapture in 2012 or 2013. However there is an anomaly here. We see there are blood moons in 2014/2015 again just like in 1949/1950. But here is the thing....the blood moons are the MIDPOINT. Why do I believe this? Because there is only ONE bloodmoon in that tetrad that is directly over Jerusalem for 3 days which is the sign of Jonah going into the belly of the whale....or the Jews need to get into the "belly" of Petra and Bozra for the second half of the tribulation for safety. That one is September 28, 2015.

So if you look at the day that the election of O was held on 11/4/2008 and you count 1260 days, you come to around 4/15/2012. And then if you count back from that blood moon of 9/28/2015, you come to around the same time frame. They converge mid April....Now I believe that the start of the tribulation was not in 2008, but those 1260 days were a FORESHADOWING or a time for the bride to get ready and to explain what they were seeing. But I believe that our days of prophesying are about over and if you have endured your 1260 days of testing, then I believe that you have been sealed into the Ark and are ready for the rapture.

I believe the true Bride has undergone many, many test the last 1260 days and has overcome. Now I believe that the time for the first 1260 days of the tribulation may very well be upon us.

Everyone who is looking at Passover has my attention right at this moment. Not setting dates, but this is what I am thinking at this juncture.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com