Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AN ABOLUTE MUST READ!!!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/greg326-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Greg (26 March 2012)
"AN ABOLUTE MUST READ!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!

As I learned of Five Doves and Ron Reese about 3 months ago, it is so exciting to know the time in which we live, as it is confirmed in Scripture that BHO is that man of sin, the son of perdition, who will become the Antichrist, satan incarnate, as the true church in Christ is soon to be "caught up" to Him in the air with all saints!

I know there is high expectancy during the timeframe of April 7-11 for BHO to be satan incarnate, but after reading and studying scripture, is there another possibility, so not to get trapped within our preconceived ideas of how scripture is interpreted, like many of us did by holding to a seven-year tribulation? Trust me, I equally, with all true believers, do not want to be here any longer than I have too, especially considering what awaits for us in heaven, IF we are accounted worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth!!

Scripture says in Daniel 8: 23: "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up."

The angel speaking to Daniel was telling him of future things to come. The Hebrew word for transgressors is pasha, which means to break away from just authority ( apostasize ). Who are those that have just authority in the future from Daniel's perspective? It's the church no doubt, even as Paul says in 2 Thess. 2: 3, before that Day come (Rapture), a "falling away (forsaking) comes first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition." And what are these transgressors forsaking? This is extremely important to realize what they are "falling away" from in order to understand, not just the details of end time prophecy, but more importantly, why God has allowed that man of sin to emerge:

In Acts 20: 16-17 it says,

"For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost. And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church."

Now hear what Paul says to the elders:

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears" ( verses 29-31 ).

Paul said that after his departing men would come in and pervert the true doctrine of Christ, even amongst themselves, drawing disciples after their teaching (doctrines of men). Paul was the overseer of the churches to keep the true doctrine of Christ pure, contending for the faith, repudiating anything that was contrary to sound doctrine. Now that over 1900 years has passed since Paul's departing, how perverted would you think todays doctrine has become compared to the true doctrine, as scripture tells us it would be perverted?
What does most of the church teach today? In order to compare today's doctrine we need to know what the true doctrine teaches. Jesus says, "Take heed how you hear" ( Luke 8: 18 ), for how we hear will dictate how we will believe. The teaching of the true doctrine of Christ, which substantiates the true gospel of Christ, teaches us that the Son of God, God the Son, has come in the flesh to set the captives free; that "whosoever the Son makes free is free indeed" ( Jn. 8: 36 ); free from sin.

The word indeed in the Greek is ontos, which means real; in truth; actual. When Jesus says, "is free indeed," He is saying that we can actually be without sin, for real, in actuality! In other words, we don't have to take sin anymore; not some dreamer theology ( Jude vs. 8 ) that claims His blood covers our sin and sees us as holy, as we still give into sin, even once in awhile. This is just not true!
Rather, as we abide IN Christ, we are given supernatural power via the Holy Spirit to actually cease from sin, as the true born again believer partakes of His Divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust ( 2 Pet. 1: 4 ).
So, if you can believe that you can be set/made free from sin, even as Jesus says, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes" ( Mark 9: 23 ), then at the very moment you can believe to be set free from sin (for real, and in actuality) then you can and will, if you truly desire to be holy, since all things are possible with (you and Him together) God, even as scripture tells us: "Whosoever abides in Him sins not; whosoever sins has not seen Him, neither known Him" ( 1 Jn. 3: 6 ), and again, "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God" ( 1 Jn. 3: 9 ), and again, "We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not" ( 1 Jn. 5: 18 ).

Therefore believing that it's possible to cease from sin, having the desire to not sin, and doing it, is the key to understanding scripture, as the book is called THE HOLY BIBLE.

I HOPE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!

Traveling back to Daniel 8: 23, the verse says that when the transgressors have come to the full..... What does this really mean? It means when most of the church no longer believes that it's possible to cease from sin, when the balancing scales has tipped past the point of no return ( Rev. 6: 5-6 ), that God will send the Assyrian to a hypocritical nation; him ( BHO ) being used as His tool to destroy it ( Isaiah 10: 1-6 )!

Jesus says, "....night comes when no man can work" ( Jn. 9: 4 ), and again, Paul says, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine" ( 2 Thess. 4: 3 ). Scripture also says, "For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in the which there shall neither be earing nor harvest" ( Gen. 45: 6 ). It is widely accepted this seven-year famine in Genesis alludes to Daniel's last week of years. If this verse is alluding to this time, which I believe it does, notice then how it is further divided into two segments: two years and the last five years. Scripture says there will be neither earing (planting seed) or harvest in the last five years of the seven-year week of Daniel, and Jesus says "the night comes." I believe both verses refers to the last five years of Daniel's last week of years.

I realize what I'm about to say is extremely difficult to absorb, as we as Christians have been taught since our rebirth to fulfill the Great Commission. I also know that many are coming to Christ all around the world in these last days, but scripture doesn't lie, as it says, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine. I believe God's word is telling us, based upon the provided scripture in this posting, that because most of the church has fallen away, no longer believing that it's possible to cease from sin, teaching a false gospel, that when the transgressors are come to the full, God will send the Assyrian, and the countdown to plant new seed to harvest will be completed within the first two years from the Assyrian's appearing. Therefore from Rosh Hashana 08' ( 10/29/08 ) to Rosh Hashana 2010 ( 09/10/10 ), would be the last of new seed to harvest (to the Gentile world only), for the current gospel/doctrine has become too perverted, which fruit produces hypocrisy, as God has had enough of sin within the church!
God told us in Daniel 9: 27, that for the "overspreading of abominations" (because of widespread sin reaching to the extremities within Christendom) "he will make it desolate" (church services become useless/ineffective). In other words, because of all the accepted sin within Christendom, believing that we can commit the sins of the flesh and still be saved, that church service will become useless and ineffective, since they don't believe they can cease from sin.

What I believe God is proposing is that even though the church has forsaken the truth, that because they still have the seed of Him within them to grow, they have between now and April 11th to truly repent from their sin, and believe that it's possible to cease from sin, and do it, as April 11th will begin the great tribulation ( I strongly encourage you to read Luke 13: 6-9 ). Scripture says, "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God" ( 1 Pet. 4: 17 )?
I DO NOT believe BHO will become satan incarnate on April 7-11, but at a later time, not until after the true church in Christ is "caught up." I DO believe that April 11th will start the great tribulation! I DO also believe that if those within the church have not come to repent and believe the true gospel/doctrine of Christ by this time, they will have sealed themselves, along with the unbelievers (those who never ever accepted Christ) their fate because of their unbelief and desire to remain sinners.

In conclusion, it has become clear that new seed to harvest ended as of Rosh Hashana 2010 leaving a window of opportunity for the church ( them that came to Christ on or before R.H. 2010 ) to truly repent and believe the true gospel/doctrine of Christ before it's too late, as the great tribulation begins on April 11, 2012. Those within the church who continue to choose the false gospel will have sealed their fate along with the unbelievers.

So what remains? Will BHO become satan incarnate in the days of April 7-11? No, because scripture is not referring of this time to BHO, but to the church. BHO will become possessed by satan himself later (study and compare when Judas became possessed). On April 11th the church will have sealed their fate in heaven as to what each believer will believe, with most of the church continuing to believe in the false gospel, therefore judgment must begin on this date. Then God, after April 11th, will return His attention to the Jews ( outpouring of H.S.? ). And what about the Rapture? If not on April 8th or 11th, then I would think by May 17th, Ascension Day, but I'm confident it will be this year!

Therefore, to be included in the Rapture of the church you must believe that it's possible to cease from sin, and do it!!!

All praise to Him,
IN Christ,
Greg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "AN ABOLUTE MUST READ!!!"

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/greg326-3.htm

Greg (26 March 2012)
"THE APOSTASY OF THE CHURCH"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blessings Dove

The Apostle Paul was the overseer of the churches. He contended for the faith, keeping the true doctrine of Christ pure, even as he lived and taught it, repudiating anything that was against sound doctrine. Toward the end of Paul ministry scripture says:

"For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost. And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church" ( Acts 20: 16-17 ).

Now hear what Paul says to the elders of the church from Ephesus:

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears" ( Acts 20: 29-31 ).

Paul stated that after his departing ( and eventual death ) that men would arise perverting the true doctrine, which Christ entrusted to him to deliver and teach, that these men would draw away disciples after them ( doctrines of men), even amongst themselves at Ephesus, teaching a false doctrine, which would substantiate a false gospel, come of men.

Paul died in 67 A.D. Now that 1,945+ years has passed since Paul's departing, and knowing scripture tells us that the doctrine Paul taught would become perverted, which has been passed down for centuries, one could only reason that today's doctrine would be entirely perverted. Knowing this should cause one to earnestly seek for the truth, so not to be deceived ( the reason for the Holy Spirit to teach us the written word of God, and for 1 John 2: 27, for scripture is spiritually discerned; 1 Cor. 2: 14 ).

Currently, most of Christendom teaches and believes that it is not possible to cease from sin ( this is not to be mistaken or confused with "sinless perfection," for we cannot attain sinless perfection in this life. Only when we receive our immortal bodies will we attain sinless perfection ). So what does the true doctrine of Christ teach?:

First, "Jesus says to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to Him who believes" ( Mk. 9: 23 ).

So, Jesus tells us that if you have it within you to believe then....all things are possible to him who believes. I remember someone said to me, "Well I believe I can fly, but I can't, therefore God's word isn't true." My response was, but God didn't originally make you to fly, but He did make Mankind originally without sin, therefore this verse refers to believing we can be without sin, that if we can believe, then it's possible, because God is love, and the nature of love seeks to save that which is lost!

If the true gospel of Christ tells us that we can be set/made free from sin, then the true doctrine of Christ substantiates the true gospel of Christ, teaching us how to do it. But most of today's church teaches that there is nothing we can do, as any effort of our own accord is works. In other words, this teaching forces the believer to accept their predicament of inheriting a sin nature, causing them to believe their is nothing they can do, but rely, in faith, upon His shed blood upon the cross, that supposedly operates as a constant covering upon them, even as they give into sin, as this blood agent of Christ represents their holiness. This mindset is exactly the very thing that Paul warned against, for it is a dreamer theology ( Jude vs. 8 ) come from the doctrines of men!

My response to this doctrine, one which I believed in for over 28 years, is this:

There is absolutely nothing we can do in and of our own selves to counter-balance our sin to live with Him forever and avoid hell. Nothing! But when a person sees their predicament, that they cannot earn their way to heaven, except repent from their sin, which means to cease from them, this should move their spirit in fear, and their heart in love, to confess their need of Him to live righteously, for Christ paid the price for each of us with His own pure and innocent blood, atoning for all our past sins ( Rom. 3: 25 ), redeeming us back to Himself for His own purpose ( Col 1: 16-17 ).
Realizing that we need to be without sin to live with Him forever ( 1 Pet.1: 16 ) should wake us up. And as we continuously abide IN Him, and He IN us, we will live a sin-free life, all the way to heaven, as this is the only way, except we repent and remain (abide) IN Him ( John 15 ), and He in us, since He is our life and strength, giving each believer the Holy Spirit to exercise self-control, along with the other fruits of the Spirit ( Gal. 5: 22 ).

My friends, if you subscribe to the false doctrine, teaching that it's impossible to cease from sin, or believe that His blood represents your holiness, then you are being deceived by men that the Apostle Paul warned against 1,945+ years ago! So what does this tell us? It tells us the apostasy of the church has been occurring since Paul departed, and has been filling up as time moves along! And how does all this relate to end time prophecy? Scripture says in Daniel 8: 23:

"And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up."

The Hebrew word for transgressors is pasha, which means "to break away from just authority" (apostisize). The angel was telling Daniel of future things to come. And who are those of just authority in the future, from Daniel's perspective? The church! In other words, Scripture is telling us that when the church is come to the full in believing the false doctrine, which teaches that it is impossible to cease from sin, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up!!!!
Well church, BHO stood up almost 3.5 years ago! So what does April 11, 2012 signify, it being the mid-point of Daniel's seven- year week, concluding on Sept. 23, 2015? Daniel 9: 27 is not about BHO becoming possessed in the midst of the week, as some are postulating, but rather on this date, it will begin the tribulation period:

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" ( 2 Pet. 3: 17 ).

On April 11, 2012, this day will have sealed the fate of all them that refuse to believe the true doctrine so they could be saved!!!
This will be the notifying day that the transgressors are come to the full. Therefore, the time we have remaining is not for them that have never sown Christ in their heart, for they have made their decision, even as scripture tells us in Gen. 45: 6, that the last five years of Daniel's seven-year week there will be "neither earing or harvest," but for the church who has Christ seed sown in them, yet needs to grow, by truly repenting before it's too late!!!!!!!!

Jesus gives us one word for us to do: REPENT!!!!

In Christ,
Greg

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL