Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Book of Enoch, Jasher, 2 Esdras..."

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/barrya324.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barry Amundsen (24 March 2012)
"Book of Enoch, Jasher, 2 Esdras..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezra was given a charge by God to write down what God dictates to him saying that this knowledge was for the last days when evil would become great and truth would be rare and confused due to widespread falsehood. But then God gave a very interesting command to Ezra regarding what he was to write. He said part of this I want you to publicize for everyone and the other part I want you to give in secret only to the wise. Notice the charge at the bottom which I emphasize with bold, underlined text.

4Ezra 14:

16 - For evils worse than those which you have now seen happen shall be done hereafter.

17 - For the weaker the world becomes through old age, the more shall evils be multiplied among its inhabitants.

18 - For truth shall go farther away, and falsehood shall come near. For the eagle which you saw in the vision is already hastening to come."

19 - Then I answered and said, "Let me speak in thy presence, Lord.

20 - For behold, I will go, as thou hast commanded me, and I will reprove the people who are now living; but who will warn those who will be born hereafter? For the world lies in darkness, and its inhabitants are without light.

21 - For thy law has been burned, and so no one knows the things which have been done or will be done by thee.

22 - If then I have found favor before thee, send the Holy Spirit into me, and I will write everything that has happened in the world from the beginning, the things which were written in thy law, that men may be able to find the path, and that those who wish to live in the last days may live."

23 - He answered me and said, "Go and gather the people, and tell them not to seek you for forty days.

24 - But prepare for yourself many writing tablets, and take with you Sarea, Dabria, Selemia, Ethanus, and Asiel -- these five, because they are trained to write rapidly;

25 - and you shall come here, and I will light in your heart the lamp of understanding, which shall not be put out until what you are about to write is finished.

26 - And when you have finished, some things you shall make public, and some you shall deliver in secret to the wise; tomorrow at this hour you shall begin to write."

How would Ezra accomplish that last directive from God? How would he even know which people are which? Would he have to interview the people and categorize them according to their wisdom in order to know whom to give the part that God said is only for the wise and keep it from the unwise? "Uhh, you seem pretty wise, so okay, come here, I need to fill you in on the secret part..." While to the unwise, "Uhh, that's all for today, have a nice day, nothing more, thank you drive through..."

Or is there a simpler way, one that causes the people themselves to sort themselves into the two categories of wise or unwise? I submit that God has chosen a simple way that lets each of us choose which we are, either wise or general public and we therefore will line up on either side of that line based upon how we choose to handle the writings that God has left for us. I believe that the way this works is that the wise will want to know God's truth above all else and will humble themselves under His leadership directly as they look into the different writings. God will then illuminate for them to rightly discern the importance of the truth written therein. While others who lack the illumination because of not seeking God's direct guidance but rely instead on their own understanding or the expertise of men, can look at these same writings and find no use for them and reject them as anything useful and hereby we sort ourselves out.

I believe that Ezra's charge is accomplished therefore by having part of his writings become publicized for everyone and ultimately canonized (which became the Old Testament Book of Ezra, and therefore received by all as being from God) while the other part of his writing which God said to give only to the wise is not canonized but is found among the "Apocryphal" books instead where it is known as 2 Esdras (his name in Greek).

These sorts of books (including the Book of Enoch) may not be interesting to the public or "non-wise" group except as targets of ridicule and derision and they will reject these writings and not understand why anyone would take these writings seriously. When the public or "un-wise" group measures these things by their intellect and the intellectual expertise of other similar trusted leaders and scholars they are satisfied with their conclusions that there is nothing worthy of further investigation or any reason to look for enlightenment or truth among such writings and therefore do not receive them. The end result is as if Ezra kept them from them in the first place yet more just or fair than that for they are without excuse since they decided it for themselves. It may even be that dark spirits will help to bring a negative conclusion to these people regarding these writings with ugly feelings when they attempt to read them for they may be approaching them with suspicion and doubt in the first place rather than humbly asking God for His guidance. But the wise have a different perspective for God's Spirit has illuminated their understanding to be able to receive the truths without hanging up on the objections of the others.

Simply, there is a deception coming on this world so great that if it were possible it would deceive the very elect. This deception is so hard to accept that the Bible says many will not believe it even though they were told of it. It involves interbreeding between humans and non humans, mingling the seed etc. as iron mixed with miry clay. These things are not discussed at length in the canonized scriptures but are discussed in other places. The lines of Seth with ungodly human wives view is a "safe" way for many who do not want to accept the idea that these horrors could really be real. When the rapture happens nothing will be the same again and the hidden things will become manifest. The warnings are for those who can receive them and prepare themselves to escape and stand before the Son of Man. Truth must be sought for as for hid treasure.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "Book of Enoch, Jasher, 2 Esdras..."

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/mikep326-1.htm

Mike Plunkett (26 March 2012)
"To Barry Amundsen and all doves......in response to Book of Enoch, Jasher, 2 Esdras....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Barry and all doves,

Barry, your post yesterday about the writings of some books that were not included in the canon, (apochryphal books), such as Enoch and Jasher, was very well put!!!!

We live in very extrordinary times! The greatness of our Saviour and Father is manifested everywhere for the seeing eye to discern. "TRUTH" is clearer to us more and more toward the end times, and I feel that God is pouring out his Holy Spirit upon mankind. Sometimes I have to get away from the intensity of study and reading because so much information is being exposed to us by the Holy Ghost. I feel like I need to back away to digest and confirm thoughts before I post to the world to see. One only has to visit this sight to understand the LOVE and fellowship that is afforded to us all here. The amount of knowledge that is exposed to and by John, Mathman, Kevin, and everyone here on doves is spiritually discerning, and you can tell that it comes from our Lord to edify us all.

Like you, I think that God used the apochyphal books to seperate knowledge for different times in history. Anyone can see this with enough study and guidance by the Holy Ghost, empowered with prayer.

It is too complicated to explain alot of things that have been shown to me by years of seeking the TRUTH, but I can attest to one Truth, and that is to your post about the apochryphal books and the hidden nuggets of knowledge that God planted in them.

Our BIBLE references some of them. So it is only WISE to look into them and study with an open mind, with prayer for discernment. Our Lord Jesus Christ will give us all things, if we ask, and it is that simple. So if one has doubts about these sources of information, talk to our Lord about it.

Thank you brother Barry for your inspiring words on this matter,

YBIC

Michael P

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL