Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News that Matters:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Israel is ill prepared for strike on Iran
March 19, 2012

Home Front Command reveal that 1.7 million Israelis are left defenseless in case of counterattack from Iran.

Not ready for an attack on Israel. All options are on the table, besides gas masks and bomb shelters for the people.

Government neglects to protect periphery, poor communities, educational institutes, leaving 40 per cent of Israelis without gas masks if strike on Iran is realized; many left without bomb shelters‬‬

While Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu focuses on the Iranian nuclear threat, Israel’s home front is suffering from tremendous neglect. Israeli officials claim that if in fact Israel strikes in Iran, some 1.7 million Israelis will be left exposed, without bomb shelters or bunkers.

Moreover, 40 per cent of the population will not have gas masks and in most schools there is not enough room to harbor all of the students. These statistics only increase the gaps between wealthy municipalities and poverty-stricken ones, officials say.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

The ill-prepared Jewish society points towards Israel lack of willingness to strike Iran. The cabinet in Jerusalem still hope that bold talk and diplomacy can turn Iran away from going nuclear.

The Israeli leadership silently accept the doctrine of mutual deterrence. That the message of “I will nuke you if you nuke us” will hold the Ayatollah off the nuclear button.

The secular Israeli Government do not understand the spiritual side of the cold war with Iran. iran is Satan’s best bid to avoid being thrown in the lake of fire. If He cant blow up Israel, Jesus will eventually return to Jerusalem. If God of the Bible would only sleep for a fragment of a second, Lucifer might be able to nuke Israel.

The truth is that Only Jesus the Messiah is holding the man kind away from terminating the human race. He is the King of all the nuclear buttons in the World. All powers in Heaven and on Earth are with Him. Now, He is just testing our willingness to obey Him.

John 3:19
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Those who reject Him will pay the same consequences as Satan. A horrible price, but based on a just verdict.

John 15:15
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

The incoming Judge can still become your best friend. Give your life to the Messiah today. Only He can save you.

Written by Ivar

------------------------------------------------------

Syrians fulfill words of Isaiah regarding Damascus
March 19, 2012

The civil war between Sunni and Shia Muslims seems to leave Damascus as a “ruinous heap”.

Muslims in Syria have to pay for cursing God of the Bible. Damascus is doomed.

Isaiah 17:1
The burden against Damascus. “Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city, And it will be a ruinous heap.

Two explosions struck the heart of Damascus on Saturday, killing at least 27 people in an attack on security installations that state television blamed on “terrorists” seeking to oust Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Fighters for Jihad and Muhammad destroys their own capital Damascus.

Source: Multiple media.

My comment:

The “peaceful and moderate” Syrians are about to commit national suicide in the name of “allah”. Like in all manslaughter among Muslim brethren, they rape, cripple and kill on instruction of of their false prophet Muhammad.

The Bible explains that Damascus is doomed.

The tricky question has been: How will this happen?

Some Messianic believers have taught, that the city will become a ruin in the event of an Israeli nuclear response to a bacterial or chemical attack on Israel.

I have not been comfortable with this explanation. Because of the inflicting of extreme pain and agony of innocent woman and children. Just like in Hiroshima and Nagazaki.

Still being a huge tragedy:

It would be fare better if the Jihadist’s destroy their own capital, just like they do today. The adults bringing a curse on them selves, and unfortunately also on their own children.

The solution:

Repent and follow the Prince of Peace, the Jewish Messiah Jesus of Nazareth. Amen.

Written by Ivar

---------------------------------------------------

The Pope is dead: Long live the Pope
March 19, 2012

The dead Coptic pope is crowned, and kept for public display on a throne.

The dead Egyptian Pope is kept for public display.

The body of Pope Shenouda III, the head of Egypt’s 12 million Coptic Orthodox is displayed for public viewing inside the Abbasiya Cathedral in Cairo March 18, 2012.

The Copts and their dead Pope in Egypt.

What to say?

Why put a crown on a dead person, dress him up in kings cloths, and display him “sitting” on a throne?

This is grotesque. This is worship of a dead created being. The Bible says: Do not worship or consult the dead:

Isaiah 19:3
The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists.

Jesus said:

Matthew 22:31-32

But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’ ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

There are surely some saved Coptic Christians.

But it is not possible to include the Coptic Church as a Christian Church. This religious movement is some kind of antisemitic Orthodox Catholic, separated, but on their way “home to Rome”.

Written by Ivar

____________------------------------------------------

Israel: Turkey not safe for Jewish tourists
March 19, 2012

Government issues travel advisory to Turkey; ‘Iran seeking out Israelis’

Turkish PM Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan defame and demonize Israel, and increase the Turkish trade with Iran.

Counter Terrorism Bureau issues alert announcing terror groups’ intention to carry out attacks against Israeli, Jewish targets in coming days‬‬

The Counter Terrorism Bureau issued a travel advisory advising Israelis to avoid visiting Turkey on Tuesday. The bureau said that terrorists are planning to carry out attacks against Israelis or Jews in the country in the coming days.

Last week, a Turkish TV report said that Israel warned Ankara that Iran had sent terrorists to Turkey in order to target Israelis. Israeli security establishment officials told Ynet on Tuesday that Iran was behind the plot to attack Israelis and Jews.

”Iranian elements will try to seek out Israeli businessmen and Jews in other locations around the world – not just in Turkey,” one official told Ynet.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

I once traveled from Tel Aviv to Oslo through Istanbul. I traveled with Turkish Airways.

Never again.

Jews were taken out for questioning by Turkish security police. Even though all of them were is transit, and was not going to enter Turkey.

The present Government on Turkey is antisemitic to its core. Ankara has become on of the mot committed nations in regards to Islamic Jihad against the Jewish state.

For Jews:

Do not travel to Turkey. Go to Greece instead.

All “Ruth Christians” should do the same.

Ruth 1:16
But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

Sell your tourist homes in Turkey, and rent a holiday home in Israel instead. Support Israel and the Jewish people. Jesus the Messiah wants all of His followers to help Israel in her time of distress. This is our Father in Heavens will, for all who have the financial resources.

The rest of us can at least pray for our brothers and sisters in Israel, and defend them in our circles of family and friends.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com