Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Great Lie Concerning the Removal of the Church"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/robertb39-4.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Robert Belanger (9 March 2012)
"The Great Lie Concerning the Removal of the Church"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends in Christ,

The following material from two web sites is on the great lie that many Christians believe and may lead to their exclusion from the kingdom until the completion of the first half of the Tribulation to experience trials that will induce spiritual maturity, at last.

It is important to us all that we understand and live with a true knowledge of the great lie that exists throughout organized Christianity, but is not supported by Scripture. This lie keeps many immature Christians from even seeking to perform works from their faith towards those in need in our world.

Dear friends, we need to become spiritually mature in our faith, if we are not yet there, as soon as possible, before it is too late. Make it your goal to provide as much support, prayer and gifts to those in need, as a demonstration of what true Christian living is about. I pray that every reader will hear my message and give it consideration.

-------------

The following quote is from an article that can be read after reading the Lyn Mize article below for further details from another viewpoint, arriving at the identical conclusion: most Christians are immature in their faith and will not be invited into the Millennial kingdom until they are matured by passing through the first half of the Tribulation.

"Nothing short of Tribulation horrors will shock the main mass of the
converted into maturity at last."

The Removal of the Church From the Earth by D.M. Panton
http://theocratickingdom.info/TheRapture/TheRemovaloftheChurch.html

Read the following article excerpt (and the full article later) first.

------------

(Excerpts from article by Lyn Mize in http://www.ffruits.org/v03/thegreatdelusion.html with permission granted provided no changes are made. The complete article should be read to obtain all of the details supporting the view of the author based on Scripture and to learn more about the Separation of the faithful and unfaithful believers.)

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie. (2 Th 2:10-11 NIV)

This passage of Scripture is one of the most misunderstood passages in the Bible. The first error that theologians make in interpreting this passage is to assume it is talking about spiritually unsaved people. This passage is addressing believers who are not open to the truth of the Word of God, and consequently lose their souls at the Judgment Seat of Christ.

There has been much speculation about the lie that will apparently come from God, so that many will actually prefer to believe this lie instead of the truth. There are three primary questions that need to be answered to understand this passage of Scripture. I will state and answer these three questions in a very brief format, and then I will address the questions in more detail from the Scriptures—not from mere speculation.

Question 1: What is this lie that God would actually send out?

Answer: Paul gives the subject of the lie in the first few verses of this subtopic. The subject of the lie pertains to the Second Coming of our Lord and the Rapture of the Church. The actual lie itself is that the entire Church will be Raptured before the tribulation begins.

Question 2: Who are the recipients of this lie or doctrinal error that comes from God?

Answer: Paul identifies the recipients of this lie in verse three where he warns the Christians in Thessalonika against this deception. Consequently, the recipients of this lie are Christians.

Question 3: Why would God send out a lie to His own people, the Church, for them to be deceived?

Answer: Paul gives the answer to this question in verse 10 by stating that they did not love the truth and refused to receive it. Therefore, God sent them what they wanted and loved, THE LIE.

------------

The teaching about the Rapture of the entire Church before the tribulation period comes from God through the great majority of pastors and teachers in the Church today. This is what they wanted to believe, so God has obliged them to believe the error, but they will be greatly censured for believing this error.

The most popular authors and teachers in the Church today teach this error. They are Christians who teach it and not Satan’s emissaries. This is why this passage clearly states that it is God who sends the strong delusion (i.e., effectual working error) so they will believe THE LIE.

One easily sees how strong this delusion (doctrinal error) is when a Christian attempts to teach the truth about the Firstfruits Rapture. This Christian is persecuted, smitten, ostracized, and made an example for all to see. There are few stout-hearted Christians who are willing to stand up to all of the Christians operating under this strong delusion.

I have seen numerous Christians fight the doctrine of the Separation, in spite of the numerous and clear passages of Scripture that teach this truth. It is this “strong delusion” that causes otherwise sincere and trustworthy Christians to pervert and distort the Scriptures to mean something other than what they clearly state. I have seen many good exegetes who understood the Scriptures in regard to the kingdom and the difference between spirit and soul salvation.

However, they become obstinate, closed-minded, and downright mean when they are confronted with the truth and the Scriptures that teach the coming separation of faithful Christians from unfaithful Christians. These Christians are operating under this “strong delusion” and they are unteachable.

I have several friends who opposed me tooth and nail on this teaching about the Separation, but they finally came around after years of opening up the Scriptures in regard to this truth. One very good friend heard about these truths for about two years, and he attended our Bible studies for about three months steady one time. We would discuss and open up the Scriptures each week on the Firstfruits Rapture. Finally, one night he broke down and wept and stated that he saw this in the Scriptures and it was very clear.

He then made a statement that I already knew to be true. He said, “I was unable to see it because I did not want to see it.” The same is true with numerous Christians who argue, debate, and provide an endless list of reasons—but no Scripture—as to why the Firstfruits Rapture is not true. It is very frustrating for those of us who clearly see the Firstfruits Rapture in literally hundreds of Scriptures.

It is very important for us to be patient with these Christians who are unable to see it because they are operating under this “strong delusion”. One day soon all of these Christians are going to see and understand the Firstfruits Rapture. We need to pray that they will overcome this delusion and see it before the Firstfruits Rapture takes place.

------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "The Great Lie Concerning the Removal of the Church"

Hi Steven,
In that while I appreciate the concern of Robert B. in this article......
Lyn Mize, and so many out there try to cloud the issue of the Rapture and make it into something it isn't.
There is no partial Rapture.
Are the scriptures being dubious and confusing on this are are they making perfect sense!
1 Cor 15:51 syas "We will not all sleep, but we will ALL be changed........

We certainly don't want to change or OMIT any word from the Bible, but the Partial Rapture Theory does just THAT by omitting that little word "ALL"!
ALL Born Again persons will be Raptured.
God's Word says what it means and means what it says.

I used to adhere to allot that Lyn Mize taught at FF Ministries. I wrestled with his teachings and perspective for years, just like Robert is doing now.

But what I'm seeing in the scriptures is that the Rapture is the event that will END the period of Grace here on earth where "ALL" that are BORN-AGAIN will be called to meet the Lord in the air.

After THAT is the Bema Judgment before Christ where our "works" will be brought before the Lord to receive rewards. Those works not done in the Lord will be burned up by Christ's Holiness.
There will be MANY regrets in that day.

This will be the outcome:
Since in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth, and some indeed to honour but some to dishonour (2 Tim. ii. 20 ...
Many worldly Christians will have much to regret in that day.

This is further explained by Jack Kelley at Grace Thru Faith Ministries.

Jack Kelly brings this out quite nicely in the following:

Reigning With Christ

Q. In Revelation 7:15 the Angel tells John that the great multitude who is worshiping God and the Lamb are those who came out of the Great Tribulation (Martyrs). They are then serving God in His temple day and night. I believe you have mentioned that they have a different destiny than the Church, who will reign with Christ. But when we get to Rev 20, that same group of martyrs comes to life, and then we see them reigning with Christ also (Rev 20:4).

We know that this second group is the same as the first group, because John mentions that they didn’t take the mark or worship the beast, so they are clearly Tribulation martyrs, just like in Rev 7. Can you reconcile the differences? I was under the impression that only the Church will reign with Christ, but here we see non-Church members also reigning with Christ.

A. People on Earth are not required to take the mark of the Beast until Rev. 13:10. This is too late for the group that arrives in Heaven in Rev. 7:9-17. So while both this group and the one from Rev. 20:4 are composed of post Church believers, the Bible is not giving us two views of the same group.

The confusion on timing comes from the phrase “they who have come out of the Great Tribulation” in Rev. 7:14. The Greek word translated “out of” is ek and it means out of the time as well as the location of an event. In effect it means they will have arrived in Heaven before the Great Tribulation begins. John used the same Greek word in Rev. 3:10 where it’s translated “from”, meaning the Lord will keep the Church from both the time and location of the End Times judgments.

There’s a line of distinction between the Church, who are called kings and priests (Rev. 5:10), the multitude of Rev. 7:9-17, who serve the Lord in His Temple but are not called priests, and the martyrs of Rev. 20:4, who reign with the Lord but are not called kings (Rev. 20:4). To me this looks like a hierarchy of rulership with the Church in the superior position.

http://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/reigning-with-christ/

Thank you, Steven, for all your posts! Especially this one! Smile. Thank you that not only can we agree, but also disagree....Agreeably! Smile!
We learn a whole lot from you! It goes without saying you are truly appreciated! This is a tremendous Christian Forum! Love, YSIC Sally

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

"How can you tell the difference between someone lying and someone telling the truth?"

Michael Colunga (10 March 2012)
"How can you tell the difference between someone lying and someone telling the truth?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, John and Doves,

How can you tell the difference between someone lying and someone telling the truth?

Will becoming Great Tribulation fodder help?

No.

Will self-immolation help?

No.

Will Belching Hubristic Oratory help?

No.

It is written,
"Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
"For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."
Romans 8:12-14

Who needs to be led by the hand?

Little children do.

It is written,
"And he said: 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.' "
Matthew 18:3

Anyone who thinks that God would leave anyone who is truly saved on this planet even for one femtosecond [1 X 10^ (-15) sec] beyond the Rapture is wrong. There will be no splinching of the Bride!

However, there will be a great multitude saved during the last half of Daniel's 70th week. Many of those believers will be martyred, but God will preserve for Himself a remnant who live to enter the Promised Land. http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=37&t=KJV#comm/32

It is written,
"Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? 'It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save.' "
Isaiah 63:1
http://www.tribulation.com/petra.htm

Some people are so deluded by their own lack of maturity that they claim,
"Most [as opposed to all] Christians are immature in their faith and will not be invited into the Millennial kingdom until they are matured by passing through the first half of the Tribulation."

The good news, of course, is that we are already nearly to the midpoint of Daniel's 70th week, which midpoint is April 11, 2012. That is good news for the children of Israel, too.
Because the Bride of Christ is still here, we have insured that the Time of Jacob's Trouble is limited to about 3 and 1/2 years!!

It is written,
"And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened."
Matthew 24:22

Who are the elect?
"For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me."
Isaiah 45:4

The elect, the children of Israel, are due to gain their entire land [Ezekiel 48] on Tabernacles 5776, the 70th Jubilee having been announced on September 23, 2015--Yom Kippur 5776--by none other than Yeshua Ha Mashiach Himself!!!

How do we know this for sure, for sure!?!?

We know that he who Belches Hubristic Oratory is the Asinine Competitor. That's How.

He who Belches Hubristic Oratory made a covenant with the nation whose unofficial motto is, "E Pluribus Unum, or "Out of many, One." on October 29, 2008. http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1214.htm

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 plus (7 X 360 =) 2.520 days [that's 2,520 for some of you lot] brings us to Wednesday, September 23, 2015, Yom Kippur 5776.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015, Yom Kippur 5776, is the day when Yeshua Ha Mashiach proclaims
the 70th Jubilee, counting from the year that the children of Israel entered the Promised Land in the fall of 2346--the fall of 1415 BC.

2.346 + (70 X 49 =) 3.430 = 5776. End of story.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/michaelc36-1.htm

Baruch HaShem Yeshua Ha Mashiach,
Mike C.
[urlhttp://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/michaelc310-3.htm]"How can you tell the difference between someone lying and someone telling the truth?"[/url]

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Hi Sally,

Sorry responded so late after your posts but wanted to say

GREAT COMMENTS by YOU on this post.

Thank you for your thoughts and again your insights.

ybic

Steven