Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"WHO MASTERMINDED THE BUILDING OF THE PYRAMID OF GIZA?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/marilyna38.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marilyn Agee (8 March 2012)
"WHO MASTERMINDED THE BUILDING OF THE PYRAMID OF GIZA?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO MASTERMINDED THE BUILDING OF THE PYRAMID OF GIZA?
By Marilyn Agee, March 6, 2012
No wonder the pyramid was the 7th wonder of the ancient world. It is amazing yet today. I give the Lord credit for making the plans for it. Through his prophet Enoch, he was teaching men mathematics and how to use tools in those early days before Noah’s Flood. In our times, we keep finding out more and more of the mathematical principles it depicts. Look at the following list of things the mastermind knew and was teaching men in the days of the prophet Adam, Seth and the prophet Enoch. It is mind boggling, and there is much more than this.

For details on these “Embedded Constants of The Great Pyramid,” go to Pyramids of Precession:

http://www.carnaval.com/pyramids/

I have just listed the headings. There is much more information to be known about each of these things. Only God could have known all these things in the days of Adam, Seth and Enoch. The learning curve of man was steep in those days. Maybe that is why they lived so long.

Here is the list of things only God could have known until he chose to teach man. The Tropical Year or Calendar Year, the Mean Distance to the Sun, the Mean distance to the Moon, the Sun’s Radius, the Earth’s Polar Radius, the Radius of the Earth, the Equatorial Circumference of the Earth, the Earth’s Volume, the Earth’s Mass, the Speed of Earth around the Sun, the Mass of the Earth, the Average Land Height, The Light Equation, The Velocity of Light, The Sun's Parallax...

“The height and perimeter of the Great Pyramid are in a ratio of 43,200 to the radius and circumference of the Earth. Take the original height of the pyramid (481.3949 feet) and multiply it by 43,200, the quotient is 3938.685 miles. The modern measurement for the actual polar radius of the Earth (pole to center) is 3949 miles. “...the total length of the four sides of the pyramid would be 36524 (100 times the number of days in a year) if measured in pyramid inches.”

Here is more from that site:
---The sum of the pyramid's two base diagonals in Pyramid Inches = length of the Precession of the Equinoxes (25827 years)

---The distance from the ceiling of the King's Chamber to the apex of the pyramid = 4110.5 Pyramid Inches. Which is the radius of a circle whose circumference = the precession of the equinoxes. [4110.5 * 2 * Pyramid Inches = 25827]

---The perimeter of the 35th course of blocks, which is much thicker than any of the other courses, gives a figure for the precession of the equinoxes.”

Isa_19:19 In that day shall there be an altar TO THE LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD”. The pyramid is on the border between Upper and Lower Egypt. Therefore, I believe that the pyramid is this pillar “to the LORD”.

Did ancient man need to know all these things? Probably not, but the Lord was not stingy about teaching them, whether they needed it right then or not.

Then why did they build it?

I think the Lord had them build it for us, but he built it while there were giants on the Earth to help in the construction. That might be why he allowed giants to be born. He could have stopped that at any time, but he waited until Noah’s Flood to wipe them out. He gave Enoch the information on the Gospel in the Stars so Seth could draw the Zodiac. They needed that, and we need the information in the pyramid, especially the 5776 inches tall when the cornerstone is put on. Christ is that cornerstone, and I believe he will return in 5776. That will be a Jubilee Year. The preceding year has to be Sabbatic, and 5775 is Sabbatic.

Psa_118:22 says, “The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.”

Isa_28:16 says, “thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.”

Mat_21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?”

Mar_12:10 says, “The stone which the builders (probably the giants) rejected is become the head of the corner:”

Luk_20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?”

Act_4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.”

Eph_2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone”

1Pe_2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.”

1Pe_2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner”.

I think the Lord gave the blueprnts for the pyramid to the prophet Enoch. It would have been built during his lifetime. Both Adam and Seth were still alive most of that time. Adam died before Enoch though. Heb_11:5 says, "By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”

The prophet Enoch knew about the end times.

Jude_1:14,15 says, “And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” I think that day will be Tishri 1, 5776, Mon. Sept 14, 2015. The pyramid confirms what
Enoch said.

Three outstanding men have ascended. Enoch was raptured. A spokesman for Christ, he ascended to Heaven as Christ ascended to Heaven on Ascension Day.

I think the First-Trump Rapture will take place on Ascension Day, May 17, 2012. Moses ascended Mt Sinai, which stood for Heaven. Elijah was raptured. I think Enoch’s ascension depicted Christ’s ascension, which depicted the ascension of the Body of Christ at the First-Trump Rapture. I think Moses and Elijah will be the two witnesses of Rev 11, and that they will come down on Pentecost, May 27, 2012.

Josephus wrote about virtuous Seth and his children. He said, “They also were the inventers of that peculiar sort of wisdom which is concerned with the heavenly bodies, and their order. And that their inventions might not be lost before they were sufficiently known, upon Adam’s prediction that the world was to be destroyed at one time by the force of fire, and at another time by the violence and quantity of water, they made two pillars; the one of brick, the other of stone: they inscribed their discoveries on them both, that in case the pillar of brick should be destroyed by the flood, the pillar of stone might remain, and exhibit those discoveries to mankind; and also inform them that there was another pillar of brick erected of them. Now this remains in the land of Syriad (Egypt) to this day.” (Ant. I.II.3)
I think the pyramid was built specifically for us at the end of this age. Its height, 5776 inches if the cornerstone was installed, seems to give us the year of the Second Advent of Christ.

The mathematics of the pyramid was beyond the minds of men to imagine until they were taught in the early days when it was built. It had a definite purpose. No one would do such a thing without a good reason for building it. Only the Creator would know all those things it depicted, and Christ was the Creator. All things were made by him (John 1:3), and he is the great teacher.

In Joh_10:30, Jesus said, “I and my Father are one.”

Isa 44:6 says, “Thus saith the LORD (YHWH) the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD (YHWH) of hosts; I am the first (YHWH King of Israel), and I am the last (YHWH of hosts); and beside me there is no God.”

Therefore, it looks like Christ was giving us a clue to when his Second Advent would take place.

Agape,

Marilyn Agee

mjagee@verizon.net

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com