Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: Confirmati​ons that the Great Tribulatio​n Starts 4/11/12!!!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:00:25 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Confirmations that the Great Tribulation Starts 4/11/12!!!

CONFIRMATIONS THAT THE GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS 4/11/12!!!

Please examine the post-script (the P.S.) after the letter below. It is an absolute MUST read, totally confirming Apr. 11, 2012, as does the letter below, as the start date of the 1260-day Great Tribulation.

Below is part of a letter that I wrote in March, 2009. It is further proof that Obama is the Antichrist and that the 70th Week of Daniel runs from Oct. 29, 2008, through Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. The HEAVENLY SIGNS of lunar and solar eclipses, all on Jewish Feast Days in 2014 and 2015, point us to Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. This means that Apr. 11, 2012, will be the mid-point Day, the day that starts the 1260-day reign of Obama, as the Antichrist. Below are more AMAZING, INCREDIBLE HEAVENLY SIGNS, THAT ALSO POINTS TO THE SAME DAY.

Lest there be any doubt, here is what the Lord has made SO VERY OBVIOUS to us. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST AND THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL STARTED OCT. 29, 2008, AND WILL CONCLUDE ON FEAST OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015!!! In my opinion, the evidence that has been presented to us is Scriptural, overwhelming, irrefutable, available to ALL who are seeking the truth, and absolutely amazing!!!

With ALL the evidence the Lord has given us, the odds for this NOT to be the EXACT 7-year time frame are incalcuable, astronomical, and would totally defy ALL THE LAWS OF PROBABILITY. Very few were able to discern the 1st Coming of Christ. Their pre-conceived ideas, WHICH THEY DERIVED FROM MISINTERPRETING SCRIPTURE, turned out to be incorrect.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS APR. 11, 2012, WHICH CONFIRMS THE TIME FRAME OF THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL, AND IS COMFIRMED BY SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS!!

In 1996 and 1997, something happened that caused a whole lot of excitement among Biblical astronomers and astute watchmen. Two bright comets crossed at the EXACT SAME COORDINATES IN THE SKY. Back then, there was MUCH written about this totally unique event. Now get this. Comet Hyatuke crossed these coordinates in the sky on APRIL 11, 1996, and comet Hale-Bopp crossed THESE SAME EXACT COORDINATES ON APRIL 11, 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Biblical astronomer, Robert Wadsworth, this EXTREMELY RARE crossing of these two bright comets, forming a cross, on Apr. 11, 1996, and Apr. 11, 1997, took place in the coordinates RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF ROSH SATAN!!! The closest star was Al-gol, the star which represents Satan, or the Antichrist. I emphasize APRIL 11TH, AS THE SAME DAY OF THE YEAR FOR BOTH COMETS.

What was God trying to show us here? The fact that these two comets crossed on Apr. 11, 1996, and Apr. 11, 1997, RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF ROSH SATAN, is pointing us to SATAN'S MAN, THE ANTICHRIST, to reveal himself to the entire world, on a future Apr. 11th. If you read all of the preceding posts, you will remember that the Lord showed us that the 70th Week of Daniel began on Oct. 29, 2008, and will end 2520 days later, on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

Are you ready for this? This means that the mid-point of the Final Seven Years, the FIRST DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION, THE DAY THAT THE ANTICHRIST, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, BECOMES SATAN INCARNATE, WILL BE ON APRIL 11, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY 1260 DAYS AFTER OBAMA CONFIRMED THE COVENANT OF DANIEL 9:27, HE WILL BECOME SATAN IN THE FLESH!!! With SEVEN supernatural confirmations of what happened on this historic date of Oct. 29, 2008, three within 24 hours of the revelation that the Lord has given to me, NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

But wait. There is even one more Comet Confirmation. The most famous of all comets is Halley's Comet. God sent this most famous of all comets back into our solar system as another confirmation to us. Comets are harbingers of coming disasters upon the earth. In 1986 and 1987, the famous Halley's Comet re-appeared as a warning from God of the coming Great Tribulation. And guess what day it made its closest approach to earth. Yep, you guessed it. APRIL 11, 1986. Jesus told us there would be Signs in the Heavens. Let's take Him at His Word.

The events in the heavens, just as Jesus predicted, CONFIRM to us the EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF APRIL 11, 2012. It is time to let the old theology, which I used to subscribe to, go. There will be no Rapture before the 70th Week of Daniel. There may, or may not be, some kind of a peace and nuclear disarmament agreement, probably after the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. BUT IT CANNOT BE 7 YEARS IN LENGTH. Discerning believers CAN KNOW the identity of the Antichrist, despite what we have been taught for years. The Antichrist does NOT have to come from Europe or Syria. His name is Barack Hussein Obama, of mysterious origin and unknown roots. THE MYSTERY OF THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST IS OVER!!!

Most would not receive Jesus as the long-awaited Messiah the first time, because of their INCORRECT INTERPRETATIONS OF SCRIPTURES. The same thing is NOW taking place, regarding the coming of our Lord and end-times Bible Prophecy. Seek the Lord Himself for answers, not man-made traditions and misinterpretation of Scriptures. Study the Scriptures for yourself, with an open heart and an open spirit. We no longer have to guess, as to the identity of the Antichrist. We no longer have to guess, as to the time frame of the 70th Week of Daniel. IT IS HERE!!!

We also do not have to guess, as to the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. IT IS APRIL 11, 2012!!! Either you believe what I have just written, or you have to tell me that it is just ONE MORE COINCIDENCE that 1260 days after Obama confirmed the covenant on Oct. 29, 2008, just happens to fall on April 11, 2012, the day of the year that the Lord marked in the heavens. Is it also just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE that 2520 days (7 Jewish years) after this same historic date of Oct. 29, 2009, is on a Feast of Atonement, THE FEAST DAY THAT JESUS IS SUPPOSED TO RETURN TO EARTH???!!!

Is it just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE that we have a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse on the other two Fall Feast Days, just before and just after Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015??? I suppose that it is ANOTHER COINCIDENCE that Sept. of 2015, concludes a Sabbatical cycle AND a Jubilee cycle, which makes it a perfect fit for the 2nd Coming of Jesus. And then there is the best one of all. It is the conclusion of most prophetic scholars that June 7, 1967, the day Israel re-captured Jerusalem, was the beginning date of the last generation before Christ returns. This is the marker date that thrust the world into the LAST DAYS. ONE COMPLETE JUBILEE CYCLE OF 49 (7 X 7) YEARS FROM THIS HISTORIC MARKER DATE OF JUNE 7TH, 1967, TAKES US EXACTLY TO SEPT. 23, 2015, FEAST OF ATONEMENT!!!!!!!!!! Just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE ??????

The guesswork is over, my Christian brothers and sisters. The time frame is thoroughly entrenched. It cannot be moved. If you have not read my previous posts on this time frame, PLEASE read them, to see why I am totally convinced of these two things: 1. The 70th week of Daniel began the day that Obama confirmed the convenant, of Daniel 9:27, on Oct. 29, 2008, and will end 2520 days later, on FEAST OF ATONEMENT, Sept. 23, 2015. 2. Barack Hussein Obama IS the Antichrist. You can now save yourself a lot of valuable time by NOT reading about any other Antichrist candidate, or any other 7-year time frame. It will save you a lot of time and confusion.

We can now add one more firmly entrenched time marker. APRIL 11, 2012, IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION!!! There is NO way that it could be just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE. It is the day Obama will become Satan incarnate, or Satan in the flesh. It has been marked in the Heavens. IT IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOLY WEEK OF 2012. Are you trying to tell me this is just ONE MORE COINCIDENCE??? It is the EXACT midpoint of the time frame just mentioned above, EXACTLY TO THE DAY!!!

If the Antichrist is going to try to imitate Christ, by a fake assasination, from a mortal head wound, what more appropriate time to do it, then on Feast of Passover, the same day of the year that Jesus died, during the Spring Feast Days. Apr. 7th is Passover and three and one-half days later, on Apr. 11, 2012, Obama will stage a fake resurrection, and begin his 1260-day reign as the Antichrist. April 11, 2012, IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOLY WEEK!!! In my opinion, we now KNOW the first day, last day, and mid-point day of the 70th Week of Daniel. WE ARE LIVING IN EXTREMELY EXCITING DAYS, AND MOST CHRISTIANS ARE SO TOTALLY UNAWARE. DO NOT BE ONE OF THEM!!!

P. S. Since I wrote the above post, five more interesting items are also pointing to Apr. 11, 2012. I hesitate to call some of them more confirmations, but they are ALL compelling indicators that also point to this very same day:

1. In yesterday's post, we showed you how the Jewish Bible Codes also seem to indicate that Passover, from Apr. 7th through Apr. 14th, of 2012, is connected to the Coming of the Messiah.

2. July 11, 2011, ended the 3rd consecutive year of a total solar eclipse on the very same day of the Jewish calendar, Av 1. This was an extremely rare, if not unique, event in all of history. On Av 1 of 2008, 2009, and 2010, there were total solar eclipses. Because 2008 started the Final 7 Years, we could say that Av 1, 2008, to Av 1, 2009, was the 1st WATCH OF THE NIGHT. Av 1, 2009, to Av 1, 2010, was the 2nd WATCH OF THE NIGHT. Av 1, 2010, to Av 1, 2011, was the 3rd WATCH OF THE NIGHT. As of July 11, 2012, we are currently in the FOURTH, AND FINAL WATCH OF THE NIGHT, as there are only four watches. As Biblical watchmen, we are currently watching for the Rapture and the start of the Great Tribulation. As indicated by these Heavenly signs, we are well into the 4th, and Final Watch.

Jesus compares the coming Great Tribulation as coming upon the world as BIRTH PANGS. From conception to the delivery of the baby (the Great Tribulation) is 9 months. EXACTLY NINE MONTHS INTO THE FOURTH, AND FINAL WATCH OF THE NIGHT, IS APRIL 11, 2012. WITH ALL OF THE OTHER INFORMATION ABOVE, WE CAN CONCLUDE THAT THE EXPECTED DELIVERY DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS APR. 11, 2012!!!

3. On Mar. 11, 2011, the 9.0 Japan megaquake, resulting tsunami, and ongoing nuclear disaster, took place. Many believe that, through HAARP, man-controlled weather, that the NWO elite can manipulate the weather, and also cause earthquakes. If so, this date is intriguiging, as it is EXACTLY 13 months, from Apr. 11, 2012. Thirteen is a VERY occultic number, used often by the New World Order elite. Was this Mar. 11, 2011 cataclysmic event another NWO clue, as to the starting date of their New World Order, their Satanic one-world government, EXACTLY 13 months later, on Apr. 11, 2012?

4. Gerry Almond's discovery of Noah's timeline of 120 years is a perfect parallel of the last 120 years before the Millennial Reign of Christ begins. The number 120 ( 40 + 40 + 40) means DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION. As in the days of Noah, so shall it also be in the coming of the day of the Lord. The people in Noah's time were given a 120-year DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION. It certainly appears that God has continued the pattern, by giving a 120-year DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION to this sinful and evil generation.

This 120-year DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION started in 1897, at the date of the establishment of the very first Jewish Congress, and will end 75 days (per Daniel) after Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, on the 24th Day of Kislev, Dec. 6--7, 2015. This is the day of the year that was set aside to celebrate the dedication of the Temple in Jerusalem. What an awesome fit, for Jesus to begin His reign in the New Temple. This 120-year plan of God totally confirms Apr. 11, 2012, as the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation, and the start date of Obama's reign as the Antichrist. What an awesome God we serve! Today's post is only a partial list of the numercial reasons and the Heavenly Sign reasons that point us directly to Apr. 11, 2012.

5. Kevin Heckle's astounding discovery of the astronomical sign of the Rising of the Beast of the Sea in Revelation 12--13, obviously would represent the beginning of the Revealing of the Antichrist. Kevin's studies, with absolutely NO pre-set agenda, showed that, in a period of 40 years, the astronomical sign of Rev. 12--13 of the Rising of the Beast of the Sea only takes place ONE TIME. That time was not only on Oct. 29, 2008, the start date of the Final 7 Years, it was also to the EXACT MINUTE OF 8:00 P.M., EST, THE SAME EXACT MINUTE THAT OBAMA BEGAN HIS CONFIRMING THE COVENANT OF DAN. 9:27, AND THRUSTING THE WORLD INTO THE FINAL 7 YEARS!!!!!!! This final nail in the coffin, totally confirming Oct. 29, 2008, also totally confirms Apr. 11, 2012, as the mid-point date, 1260 days later!!!!!!!

You can read about the details of Kevin Heckle's discovery on my website at:

www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

In Revelation 3:3, Jesus warns ALL END-TIME CHRISTIANS OF TWO THINGS:

1. REPENT.

2. IF YOU ARE WATCHING, YOU WILL KNOW THE TIME.

Jesus says to us today, "Remember, therefore, how thou hast received, and heard, and hold fast, and REPENT. If, therefore, THOU SHALT NOT WATCH, I will come on thee as a thief, and THOU SHALL NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE." Time is extremely short now, so REPENT AND WATCH. BE READY!!!

Maranatha! Only a few more days, or weeks, to go now!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com