Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: "RED ALERT!!! DOES THE RED HORSE RIDER RIDE ON FEB. 17TH?!!!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/ronr211.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ron Reese (11 Feb 2012)
"RED ALERT!!! DOES THE RED HORSE RIDER RIDE ON FEB. 17TH?!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED ALERT!!! DOES THE RED HORSE RIDER RIDE ON FEB. 17TH?!!!

MAJOR DEVELOPMENT. SOMEONE JUST REMINDED ME OF ZECHARIAH 1. VERSES 7--8 READ LIKE THIS, "UPON THE 4 AND 20TH DAY OF THE ELEVENTH MONTH, WHICH IS THE MONTH OF SABAT ...CAME THE WORD OF THE LORD UNTO ZECHARIAH...I SAW BY NIGHT, AND BEHOLD A MAN RIDING UPON A RED HORSE."

THE 4 AND 20TH DAY OF SHABAT IS FEB. 17TH. DOES THE RED HORSE RIDER OF REVELATION OF WAR AND THE GREAT SWORD (NUCLEAR WEAPONS) RIDE ON FEB. 17, 2012??!!!!WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! AND TRIPLE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The WHITE Horse Rider, or the 1st Horseman, is already riding. He lives in the
WHITE HOUSE. Next up is the 2nd Horseman, which is RED. Does Zechariah point us to Feb. 17, 2012? Does Genesis 7:11 point us to the 17th day of the 2nd month, the Day of the 1st Sudden Destruction, the Great Flood? Are both of these Scriptures pointing us to THE DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, AS BEING FEB. 17, 2012???!!!

Revelation 6:4 says, "AND THERE WENT OUT ANOTHER HORSE THAT WAS RED; AND POWER WAS GIVEN TO HIM THAT SAT THEREON TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER: AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A GREAT SWORD (NUCLEAR WEAPONS?)."

We now have not just one, but two, incredible, and amazing Scriptures that seem to point us directly to Feb. 17th, as the probable time of the Sudden Destruction. Can it be just a coincidence that the NWO 6th WARNING EVENT IS SCHEDULED, AT ANOTHER 3--WEEK INCLUSIVE INTERVAL, FOR THE EXACT SAME DAY OF FEB. 17, 2012??!

WAS JAN. 28TH OUR 5TH AND FINAL WARNING? IS FEB. 17TH, THE NWO'S SCHEDULED 6TH WARNING EVENT, THE DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND RAPTURE??? DO WE REALLY HAVE JUST 8 MORE DAYS???

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: "RED ALERT!!! DOES THE RED HORSE RIDER RIDE ON FEB. 17TH?!!!"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/mathman211.htm

Part 1
MathMan (11 Feb 2012)
"13 Reasons why we should watch February 17th"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

13 Reasons why we should watch February 17th

Like Ron has also expressed, I will not again be going “ALL IN” for any date. But, as watchers, we continue to watch. The Lord phoned us, we picked up and now we CAN’T hang up. Watching is what we do, we no longer have a choice. Don’t feel bad about it, though. Indeed, the Bible commands us to watch. So it is with GREAT pleasure that I obey.

Before I begin on this post, I must stress once again that I am not date setting, just outlining a date I consider to be worth watching. The logical math pointing towards February 17th may make it SEEM like I am date setting, but all I am doing is presenting the facts. If the facts make you believe that I am date setting, it is because the facts are compelling on their own. As such, please don’t blame me for the figures being so interesting. I suggest you just read the below and have some fun with it!!

On that note, it is with joy that I now write to you about February 17th, a date I will be watching with great pleasure. This post will build off of Ron’s post from yesterday:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/ronr210.htm

However, I will not be super elaborate on each of the signposts in order to keep this article as brief as possible. I am just going to outline the facts and let you each come to your own conclusions. As I said above, I am sure that, by the end, you too will want to watch February 17th. Could it be that God may have very well put us through experiencing the January 28th disappointment in order to help point us towards this date? We’ll soon find out.

After much research and prayer, I believe that February 17th may very well be a date that is pointed to by Biblical events, Biblical verses, Bible numerics, NWO events AND NWO satanic numerology. This is why some will believe that my statement of the facts is date setting, when indeed I am specifically avoiding doing so.

So then, and without any further adieu, here is the mathematical analysis that has me watching for February 17th intently. Even though I honestly TRIED to keep this article brief, the post is still a bit long. As such, reading this carefully will take a bit of time. As such, I suggest you grab a beverage, sit back, clear your head and read this article at a leisurely pace. I sincerely hope that you will agree that it was worth your valuable time:

REASON 1: Genesis 7:11 APPEARS to be referring to February 17th

As Ron outlined in the link provided above (in great detail), Genesis 7:11 outlines the precise day the flooding started in Noah’s day. When Moses penned this account from God, perhaps he secretly wondered why God would ask him to write so many details about so many events that occurred during the first year of the flood. After all, Moses may have thought, the Noah time calendar would have no longer been applicable as it was overwritten by changes to the earthly solar cycle caused by this flood, as well as by instructions to Moses to make significant alterations to the prior calendar. Perhaps, as Moses stopped recording the details that day, he later went to sleep that night somewhat bewildered.

Of course, Moses would have not been able to anticipate Jesus specifically indicating that the end-times would follow the events of Noah many, many centuries later. The key statement, “As in the days of Noah”, would MUCH later end up being referenced by Jesus in each of the Gospels, that is how important an emphasis God put on this flood account. That is why this account of Noah’s flood SHOULD be EXTREMELY important to us now, His end-time watchers.

So, again, why would God give Moses such details of Noah-related dates from a calendar that He knew would have no future application? OR SO WE THOUGHT.

Again, I believe Jesus supplied us with the precise answer when He told us to study Noah THOROUGHLY to find out more of what to look for during the end-times. God knew, but not Moses, that it WOULD LATER become EXTREMELY applicable.

Therefore, if this account was to be specifically applied to for the end times as per the instructions of Jesus, why couldn’t these previously believed “obsolete dates” not actually be SECRETLY based on our modern calendar? Did Daniel not say that MANY secrets would be revealed at the very end? Yes, why not, indeed!! Remember, God NEVER wasted words when He wrote the Bible thru men. Therefore, why would He have wasted any words back in the days when He was dictating the details of Noah’s flood to Moses? Since God NEVER changes, I support Ron’s theory fully that these details were MOST LIKELY included for a precise reason.

On that note, let us revisit a key verse in Genesis on Noah’s flood. Genesis 7:11 to be more specific! Genesis 7:11, states the following: “In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.”

As alluded to above, the underlined dates cannot be referring to the Hebrew calendar. The dates indicated would have been thought to be from an obsolete calendar IF it had not been later made current by Jesus! But this date would have yet remained a mystery for centuries until the modern calendar came into effect.

Notice that two significant things happened on the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the very same time that corresponds in the modern calendar with February 17th. The fountains broke up AND the windows of heaven were opened. I propose that the above verse MAY be interpreted as: “Watch for February 17th, for that is the day of Sudden Destruction (equal to the fountains being broke up) and the Rapture that precedes it by a few moments of time (equal to the windows of heaven being opened to facilitate the Rapture)”. For Noah’s world, this was the beginning of the end-times, the Sudden Destruction of his day. “As in the days of Noah” means that Jesus wants us to know that it will apply to the end-times we are currently in!

As we all know, the YEAR of this particular February 17th was not specified in this verse or in the verses wherein Jesus referred to “as in the days of Noah”. However, I believe that the year has now come into direct focus now and will be elaborated on in future reasons listed below.

REASON 2: Zechariah 1:7-10 APPEARS to ALSO be referring to this same February 17th

It is a commonly applied rule in interpreting the Bible that, the first time something appears in the Bible, it most often applies, at least “in type”, to whenever else such thing appears in the Bible. I propose that this could very well apply to Zechariah 1:7-10, outlined as follows:

“Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying, I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white. Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be. And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.”

Where do we first hear about the Red Horse in the New Testament? Revelation 6:3-4, which is outlined as follows:

“And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”

The first seal was broken when Obama was revealed as the Anti-Christ to us watchers, but still remains concealed to this day to the world. The second seal will be broken when the Sudden Destruction comes to the U.S.A. (as well as PERHAPS the U.K., Canada and other supporters of the U.S.A.). This is the Red Horse with a great sword!!

Think about it!! What greater sword exists in this world than a nuclear weapon?? NONE!! A single modern high MT nuclear missile has several times the explosive power of ALL of the bombs that EVER exploded in ALL of the previous wars combined (including the two Atom Bombs dropped on Japan)!!

With this in mind, let us revisit Zechariah 1:7-10 as outlined above. In this passage, when exactly did the Red Horse get sent to “walk to and fro through the earth”? It was specifically outlined to be”(u)pon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat”. Notice that we are now MUCH later into the Biblical timeline of the Bible, WAY past Noah’s time. The Bible is now using the post-Noah Moses-instituted calendar prescribed by God for the Hebrews. The 24th day of Sebat is none other than…(drum roll please)…(dramatic pause)…(sighs of anticipation from the audience)…….

February 17th!! The EXACT same date as Reason 1 above!! However, once again, the year is not revealed here, just another SOLID reason to believe that February 17th should be a very important date for us to watch.

REASON 3: White Rose Anti-Nazi Pamphlets

February 18th, 2012, the day after February 17th, will mark the 69th anniversary of the arrest and execution of the siblings that risked everything to distribute Anti-Nazi pamphlets throughout Germany, called the White Rose Pamphlets. IF February 17, 2012 turns out to be the Rapture / Sudden Destruction, all hell will break loose on the earth from that day on. The Anti-Christ, Obama, will soon thereafter begin his ravenous beheadings of those who oppose him. Death by beheading will be the theme. The date of this incident indirectly points, once again, towards February 17th “in general” as a date to watch.

REASON 4: Dresden, Germany Fire Bombings

The Dresden, Germany Fire Bombings took place on February 13th and February 15th of 1945, respectively. Had the two-day pattern continued, the very next bombing would have occurred two days later on February 17th. February 17, 2012 would be the 67th anniversary of that potential bombing date that never was. I am of the opinion that this bombing was something that the hidden powers of the Illuminati, which has its roots in Bavaria Germany, have wanted to avenge for some time, as outlined in detail in the following post:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/mathman210.htm

The Illuminati were founded several centuries ago in Bavaria, Germany. They were at the very roots of Nazism, as well as the catalyst for each of the previous two World Wars. The occult was heavily introduced at the very beginning of the Nazi era and, indeed, was the basis for its very core. This Nazi spirit, an overwhelming spirit of Anti-Semitism, continues to this day, but in secret as we are now a “proper society”. The date of this potential “vengeance date” indirectly points, once again, towards February 17th “in general” as a date to watch.

REASON 5: Israel’s First Modern King

When Israel first requested a king 1000s of years ago, so they could be “just like the other nations”, God was not pleased AT ALL. He had, prior to the reign of the kings, instituted a parliamentary system, along with a series of judges. However, the people grumbled for a king LOUDLY and God relented and allowed them to have their wishes. But again, this development wasn’t as God would have had it and the institution of “kings” never did make Him happy ( King David and just a handful of others were notable exceptions ).

Flash forward 1000s of years to today and to the modern nation of Israel. On February 17, 1949, Israel received her very first “king”. This was the day Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion was “anointed”. February 17, 2012 will mark the 63rd anniversary of the “crowning” of Israel’s modern “king”. The date of this “crowning” indirectly points, once again, towards February 17th “in general” as a date to watch.

REASON 6: Birth of Israel

Israel was “born in a day” on May 14, 1948. On May 14, 2011, Israel celebrated its 63rd birthday. It is interesting to note that the human birth cycle is, in general, 40 weeks, or 280 days. 280 days inclusive from May 14, 2011 lands on February 17, 2012. As with the previous five reasons, the date of this “birth” and possible “rebirth” (born again) indirectly points, once again, towards February 17th “in general” as a date to watch.

And now, with the prelude as to why February 17th of ANY year is a good one to watch, let us now move on to SPECIFIC reasons to believe that the February 17th referred to above MAY indeed be THE February 17th of THIS YEAR, 2012 (LORD, MAY IT BE SO!!):

REASON 7: The Modern Israel Wars

Here are some, what at first seem to be random, facts that will soon fit in nicely into what I am attempting to illustrate:

1) The Six-Day War took place in 1967

2) The Yom Kippur War took place in 1973

3) The 1967 war went exceedingly well as God blatantly assisted the Jews during this war when they should have been in peril. Indeed, there is record of Israel pilots saying that they would simply squeeze the plane’s gun trigger remotely close towards the enemy’s plane and the target would INSTANTLY blow up. These pilots were astounded and gushed about receiving God’s assistance during this war

4) The 1973 war was horrifyingly close to obliterating the Jews, but God did what He had to do to ensure their survival at the very end. It took the U.S. administration’s last minute assistance for Israel to avoid obliteration. Many do not realize just how close this came to destroying Israel as a nation. Of course, God would never have allowed it, but it didn’t mean He wouldn’t make the nation sweat A LOT!!

5) As everyone on this website would know by now, 666 is the number of the Beast (wherein the Beast is President Barack Hussein Obama)

6) The final seven year period commenced on October 29, 2008 when then-President elect Obama made his famous “one week covenant” 30 minute speech from 8pm to 8:30pm EST

Now, assuming February 17, 2012 indeed turns out to be the date of the Rapture / Sudden Destruction, can we draw any interesting mathematical facts NOW from the above six facts in order to see if there are any compelling results to enjoy? You be the judge:

1) From October 29, 2008 to February 17, 2012, there are 1206 days. 1206 days = 67 x (6 + 6 + 6) days. During this 1206 days, as was the case in the 1967 war, the Jews have been protected against MANY potential threats during this period. Nothing has happened so far wherein we all agree that something big should have occurred quite some time ago. While seething with contempt for Netanyahu and Israel, Obama has been kept at bay (so far, but this will soon change)

2) From February 17, 2012 to September 23, 2015 (the Day of Atonement), there are 1314 days. 1314 = 73 x (6 + 6 + 6). As in the 1973 war, the Bible indicates that the Jews will come close to being obliterated during the Great Tribulation. Indeed, as was the case in 1973 war, it is specifically indicated in the Bible that it will take God’s on-going supernatural assistance in order to ensure a remnant of the Jews survives to the very end of this terrible time

3) As required, the time frame from October 29, 2008 to September 23, 2015 is exactly 2520 days. The 2520 days represents the period of Daniel’s 70th Week that we are so familiar with by now

While the above 7 reasons are compelling, I have just STARTED to scratch the surface of why I am so excited about February 17, 2012!!

REASON 8: The Upside Down Pakistan Flag

In my post on February 9, 2012, I outlined why the flag being flown upside down at Rockefeller Center was a surprise additional sign from the Illuminati:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/mathman29-2.htm

However, I purposely left out the possible significance of this sign in a timeline until today. Please note that the day of the article outlining this “event” in the New York Times is January 17, 2012. This is not in the 3 week inclusive patterns we have been used to. HOWEVER, do you notice that February 17, 2012 is the EXACT one month “anniversary” of January 17, 2012? Was this another subtle, but direct, clue from the Illuminati of the potential timing of their Planned Sudden Destruction?

REASON 9: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

In my post on February 10, 2012, I outlined who the NWO possibly are and why they could be doing what they are. I also mentioned that the Illuminati movie. EXTREMELY LOUD & INCREDIBLY CLOSE, that I based this on MAY also have specifically outlined the potential timeline they are following. This “review and analysis” is linked as follows:

[ur]http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/mathman210.htm[/url]

On a single piece of paper in this satanic movie (and, by the way, the only paper with formulas in the whole movie), the following had been written by the boy while trying to discover the “secret of the key”. The formula on this paper is outlined as follows:

1) “2880 hours / 24 hours per day = 120 days”

2) However, we will take the above formula and separate the underlined part to get “28120” & “80/24” (again, we are looking for subtle, but direct, clues – the hallmark of the diabolical NWO)

3) Based on this, it indicated that it would take the boy “156 total days to interview all 472 people”

4) “This, in turn, based on 1 day available per weekend, would equate to 3 years (156 = 3 x 52 weekends)”

It is my contention that the entire timeline Ron has been proposing since Obama’s revealing in 2008 are contained in these formulas. However, they are cleverly hidden, just like the Illuminati are cleverly hidden, only to be revealed today by the Holy Spirit as follows:

- The “156 Days”: In the movie, the boy calculated that he would require EXACTLY 156 separate days to finish his search on the mystery of the key. In turn, 156 = (3 + 3 + 3 + 3) x 13, wherein 3333 and 13 are the two most occultic numbers to the Illuminati. NOW WATCH THIS!! From the first of the five NWO warnings on 11/9 to the crowning of Obama as the king of the world on April 11, 2012, is EXACTLY 156 days inclusive!!! April 11, 2012 dove tails perfectly with the Biblical timing of the Day of Atonement 2015 (September 23rd) less 1260 days, which lands DIRECTLY on this very same April 11, 2012, the very same date Ron has been stressing since 2008 without varying. The movie was VERY careful to stress the 156 day requirement several times to make sure we REALLY understood it was important!!

- The “3 Years”: President Obama was inaugurated on January 20, 2008. This movie was released on January 20, 2011. Time difference? 3 Years!! Another coincidence? I don’t think so!!

- The “80/24”: The “80/24” equates to 3.33!! As mentioned in previous posts in great detail, the Illuminati simply LOVE the number 3, 33, 333 & 3333. What IF February 17, 2012 is there chosen day for Planned Sudden Destruction? Watch this!! From Obama’s “coming out” on October 29, 2008 to February 17, 2012, there are EXACTLY 3 years, 3 months and 3 weeks!! 333 is obviously a derivation of 3.33!!

- The “28120”: Using the five numbers, “28120”, in order COULD give you the following clue. From the Alfalfa Club meeting’s final public warning, which was given on the 28th day of the 1st month, there shall be 20 days until the Planned Sudden Destruction on February 17th, 2012. Not only that, but this would, once again, match the date as illustrated in the previous bullet. Pretty interesting, yes?

REASON 10: God’s Final Altar Call Thru Tebow’s “John 3:16” Broncos Steelers Football Game

In my January 13, 2012 article, I outlined why Tim Tebow’s January 8, 2012 football stats pointing towards John 3:16 HAD to be directed by God Himself:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman113-2.htm

Indeed, Tim Tebow connected for his 80 yard strike to number 88, SUDDENLY ending this thrilling game in SUDDEN death overtime. There were seven 3:16 statistics in this game and MANY looked John 3:16 up on Google the next day (it was the Number 1 search, BY FAR!!) MANY, even secular reporters, saw the significance of this game’s multiple 3:16’s. John 3:16 is an Altar Call in a single verse. Many refer to it as THE most powerful verse in the Bible. The game even ended with a halo being spotted (and reported on!!) in the sky above the stadium immediately after the overtime victory. Can anyone TRULY deny this was of God’s Hands?

On a separate, but related note, did you know that God uses 40 days as the time period to get people to repent and turn from their wicked ways before His wrath? Jonah, for instance, informed Nineveh, that they had EXACTLY 40 days to repent or be destroyed. For their exceeding wickedness, God multiplied the Hebrews time in the desert from 40 days to 40 years. While not needing to repent (of course), even Jesus was tempted in the wilderness by Satan for a 40 day period. You get the point.

EXACTLY 40 days from January 8, 2012 lands directly on February 17, 2012!!

REASON 11: One of the Largest Solar Flares in History

As reported on NASA’s website, one of the largest Solar Flares in History was released on January 27, 2012!! There are several letters for each classification of Solar Flare, the greatest being the X-flare, representing the strongest of these flares. Even the X used in this system “just happens” to relate to the Cross of Christ in modern times.

On a separate, but related note, Gerry Almond has often outlined his thoughts that the Rapture could very well be preceded by a 21 day battle in heaven. Precedent was set for this when this epic battle was described by the angel Gabriel to Daniel, as recorded in the Book of Daniel. While I have been a bit skeptical on this possibility in the past, the X-flare’s timing could very well have me eating crow (not that I mind a bit)

EXACTLY 21 days from January 27, 2012 lands directly on February 17, 2012!!

REASON 12: Obama’s Alfalfa Club “Escape Washington” Speech

In my February 9, 2012 Five Doves article, I wrote extensively about the Fifth Warning Sign on January 28, 2012:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/mathman29-1.htm

In Ron’s February 10, 2012 Five Doves article, he wrote extensively about this Fifth Warning Sign pointing directly towards February 17, 2012:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/ronr210.htm

The article that disclosed Obama’s Alfalfa Club speech (with such release breaking ALL precedent) indicated that Obama arrived at the Alfalfa Club party in the evening of January 28th and made his speech that night.

EXACTLY 3 weeks inclusive (same as all the other NWO warnings’ gaps) from January 28, 2012 lands directly on February 17, 2012!!

REASON 13: Madonna’s Official Unveiling of the Illuminati in the Holy of Holies of the USA, the Super Bowl
In an interview before the Super Bowl half-time show, Madonna specifically said that she viewed the Super Bowl as the Holy of Holies of the USA (and the free world in general). Madonna ALSO specifically indicated that her half-time show would be EXTREMELY significant and that she took her role in this show EXTREMELY seriously.

Re: Ron Reese: "RED ALERT!!! DOES THE RED HORSE RIDER RIDE ON FEB. 17TH?!!!"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/mathman211.htm

part 2
MathMan (11 Feb 2012)
"13 Reasons why we should watch February 17th"

REASON 13: Madonna’s Official Unveiling of the Illuminati in the Holy of Holies of the USA, the Super Bowl
In an interview before the Super Bowl half-time show, Madonna specifically said that she viewed the Super Bowl as the Holy of Holies of the USA (and the free world in general). Madonna ALSO specifically indicated that her half-time show would be EXTREMELY significant and that she took her role in this show EXTREMELY seriously.

As expected, the Illuminati-controlled media person interviewing Madonna let these monumental declarations slide and accepted her statement as a fact that simply needed no elaborating. Many on Five Doves have since written about just how INCREDIBLY satanic this “ceremony” was (as such, I will not repeat this excellent analysis here). However, there is no longer any doubt in my mind that Madonna was announcing the official unveiling, and soon revealing, of the Illuminati to the U.S.A. and the rest of that world at that half-time show that it will NOW be there time in history.

Some of highlights of the show I need to outline in order to make my point are as follows

- Madonna’s final song (of three) was “Like a Prayer”. This satanic song contains, in part, the following lyrics:

“In the midnight hour, I can feel your power,
Just like a prayer, you know I’ll take you there,
Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone.
I hear you call my name and it feels like home.”

- When Madonna sang the last word from this song, the word “home”, it was moments after suddenly dropping below the stage. The word “home” was uttered IMMEDIATELY AFTER she was reverse Raptured into symbolic hell

- While she sang this song, the Illuminati displayed a MASSIVE all-seeing eye on the stage (the picture can be found easily on the internet)

- After being reverse Raptured into symbolic hell, the half-time show abruptly ended AT EXACTLY the 13 minutes (not a second more or a second less). All that remained were the words “World Peace” illuminated (yes illuminated) in fire by the audience

- “World Peace” IN FLAMES was the very last thing seen before the commercial. Notice that this will be yet another oxymoron, a game played in the Illuminati with great vigor by the actors in the EXTREMELY CLOSE movie!! World peace has been a false mantra for the need for One World Government as promoted by the Illuminati for centuries now!!

Now, here are some REALLY important observations on this:
- Notice that Madonna is singing about the “midnight hour” here. The midnight hour usually refers to the time of a catastrophic event on the horizon. The midnight hour, for the Illuminati, is VERY important, as it signifies the BEGINNING of the 13th hour!! Again, 13 is a number this satanic group simply adores.

- It is in the midnight or 13th hour that Madonna indicates in her song that she will feel the Illuminati’s “power”!! Could this “power” be the Sudden Destruction? Even the fact that this is the 46th Super Bowl, wherein 46 = 2 x 23, where 23 is the number of death, is telling, is it not?

- Could the 12 hours leading to the 13 hour not be yet ANOTHER subtle, but direct, clue from the Illuminati? What if each “hour” is actually a subtle, but direct, code for a “day”. What if, after 12 days, the beginning of the “13th day”, the “midnight hour” so to speak, will begin with Sudden Destruction??

EXACTLY 12 days (beginning the “midnight hour” from February 5, 2012 lands directly on February 17, 2012!!
Conclusion: Well there you have it, fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Now you now EXACTLY why I am going to watch February 17th intently. Nonetheless, please keep in mind that, if February 17th ends up coming and going, while disappointing, Purim (March 8th) is just around the corner!!

NOT TO SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD BUT…BE EXCITED, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS EXTREMELY NEAR!! EACH DAY IS ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR WEDDING DAY IN THE SKY!!

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan