Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: THE 5TH SIGN-JAN. 28TH-1 OR 2 SUDDEN DESTRUCTION EVENTS TO GO

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:47:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: The 5th Sign--Jan. 28th--One or two Sudden Destruction Events to go

THE 5TH SIGN-JAN. 28TH-1 OR 2 SUDDEN DESTRUCTION EVENTS TO GO

For those of you, who held no stock in Jan. 28th, as a High Rapture Alert day, you will probably not want to read any further, because it was just that. But instead of being the day of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction, it was the date of the 5th New World Order sign, or clue, or message. Each of these messages have come EXACTLY 3 weeks inclusive apart. 11/9/11, the reverse of 9/11, was the 1st warning message, and Jan. 28th was the 5th warning message. I will expound on this 5th warning message in my next post.

What is extremely ominous is that the NWO has now informed the world, that THE 6TH WARNING MESSAGE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER WARNING, BUT WILL BE THE DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION (for whatever they have planned for the Destruction of New York City, and the United States). If they follow this same pattern, with a 7th and Final Event, using the same EXACT 3--week inclusive gaps, as they have for the 1st 5 warning messages, then we can expect the Russian and Iranian invasion of Israel, in Ezekiel 38--39, to follow EXACTLY 3 WEEKS INCLUSIVE LATER, after the cataclysmic 6th event. With the demise of the United States, there will be nothing stopping this invasion. This is when God steps in to Israel's rescue, and lets the rest of the world know that He is still in control.

7 is the number of completion. Their COMPLETE plan should culminate with this likely 7th event. What is extremely compelling about Events 6 and 7 is that ONE EVENT IS POINTING TOWARDS AN OBVIOUS BIBLICAL DATE, AND THE OTHER EVENT HAS VERY STRONG BIBLICAL IMPLICATIONS, FOR A POSSIBLE BIBLICAL DATE. So, once again, we have the NWO's Planned Sudden Destruction dates of the Destruction of the U.S. and the Planned Sudden Destruction of Israel, seeming to point towards Biblical dates. I am NOT here to tell you these events will happen on these dates. But I am here to tell you that this is the way that these extremely ominous events seem to be lining up. The EXACT dates and the Biblical significance of these dates, will be expounded upon, in my 2nd post after this one. These events may, or may not, be fulfilled on these suggested dates, but the signs are compelling.

Many of you are already saying, "Here he goes again, projecting another likely date, or even two." Here is my response:

I know of no one else who takes their calling as a Biblical watchman, more seriously than I do. I quit a very good job, with good pay and benefits, several years early. I have NO doubt the Lord, not only was leading me to do this, but also showed me the day that I was to retire. Since that day, three years ago, I have been an obedient, diligent Watchman, seeking the Lord for answers with all of my heart. Some weeks, I spend more time on this Watchman ministry, than I did at my job at work, including the overtime hours.

Thank you, John Tng, for providing this site for watchmen to present their views. There are many new people on 5 Doves and several hundred brand new people on my mailing list, who know almost nothing about me. So, here is a brief review:

I have a BBA degree, with a major in Accounting, and also graduated from a night Bible School in 1979, where I also taught Bible Prophecy. I have preached in several dozen churches on end-time Bible Prophecy, and pastored two churches. For over a decade, mainly in the 1990's, my wife and I had a Bible Prophecy tract ministry. The Lord blessed me to write 37 different tracts about the 2nd Coming of Christ, with the plan of salvation included on each tract. We have almost 10,000,000 tracts in circulation.

This was a ministry, not a business. We donated many, many tracts to Bible Prophecy ministries, and to poor Christians overseas. To the rest of the people, we had to charge just enough to break even. We also wrote quarterly newsletters, and produced Rapture t-shirts, Rapture bumper stickers, Rapture music, Rapture preaching tapes, etc. Our ministry was unique, so we were widely accepted into the Bible Prophecy community, with many of the major Prophecy ministries promoting our ministry, and using our free tracts, that we donated to them.

I spent countless hours, sometimes more than I was on my secular job, involved heavily in this Bible Prophecy tract, newsletter, and evangelistic ministry. I did all of this, while working a minimum of 40 hours per week on my secular job, and helping raise a family. One of the highlights of my ministry was to preach a Bible Prophecy Revival for 13 consecutive Saturday nights in my community, with Bonnie Gaunt. Bonnie, author of about 15 books, mostly on Bible gematria, would teach and show slides, and I would preach. What awesome altar services we had.

Bonnie's books were well-received, well-researched, and very well-written. Bonnie, who passed away a few days ago, was a tremendous blessing in my life. We visited her in her new home in Arkansas about 7 years ago, and she gave us overnight accomodations, and took us canoeing, insisting, at age 75, that she would paddle one canoe, while my wife and I paddled another canoe. She was a
Christian role model, full of knowledge, wisdom, and grace. She was an infrequent contributor to 5 Doves also. She made it to Heaven, just a few short weeks ahead of the rest of the Bride of Christ. Bonnie, thanks for having such a positive impact upon my life. You were a tremendous blessing to so many around the world, who treasured your books, and to everyone who knew you. You will be greatly missed.

In 2001, after 11 or 12 years of writing newsletters and tracts and preaching on the end-times, and the 2nd Coming of Christ, my ministry came to an end. Because of burnout, and other circumstances in my life, I was on the shelf for 7 full years. In Oct., 2008, that all came to an end. Amazingly to me, the Lord decided to use me again. Nothing in these last few paragraphs was meant to exalt myself in any way. In fact, during those 7 years on the shelf, I was one of those backslidden, compromising Christians, that I often write about. And I knew in my heart, that I was probably not ready for the Rapture, during that period of my life.

That is why I was so amazed when the Lord picked me up off the shelf, and decided that He wanted to use me again. Once he decided to give me revelations, and supernatural confirmations, of several different Prophetic things, I knew that any sin in my life had to be dealt with immediately, if I wanted to continue for my Lord to use me, and for these supernatural experiences to continue.

Maybe, just maybe, the Lord has been rewarding me, for my faithfulness and dedication and diligence during those 11 or 12 years of service. That is the only reason that I can think of, that he would pick someone like me off the shelf, and decide to use me again. Almost miraculously, that which was separating me from the Lord, immediately disappeared, and I have done my best to live a pure, holy, and sanctified life from October of 2008, to this day. Thank you, Jesus, for the awesome transforming power of Your Holy Spirit.

Why am I telling you all of this? It is mainly for the new people, who know almost nothing about me. It is also to let you see, after 38 years of studying end-times Bible Prophecy, that I do have some knowledge, experience, service, and acceptance, in the Bible Prophecy community. And to also let you know, that I have given up my career, all secular goals, priorities, and ambitions, to simply fulfill my calling (and it is a God-given calling), as a Biblical watchman.

I certainly do not do this for money, as I have not received one dime during these past three and one-half years, for being a Watchman. I certainly do not do this for fame, or honor, or acceptance, or popularity. A true Biblical watchman will NEVER be popular, or accepted by the majority. There are a lot more people who hate me, than love me. I am disliked by more people than those who like me. I am not complaining, as it comes with the territory.

The message of repentence is NOT a popular message, among Christians and non-Christians alike. The message of "Not ALL Christians going in the Rapture" is a very unpopular message. The message that we are already over 3 years and 3 months into the Final 7 Years is NOT well-received, because it goes against the grain of traditional teaching. No, I really have NO ulterior motives for doing what I am doing, other than to serve the Lord with all of my heart, mind, and soul, and to have Him fulfill His perfect will in my life.

Many of you are probably wanting to ask me right now, "If you are a true Biblical watchman, then why have so many suggested Rapture dates, or time frames, not been fulfilled, when you thought they might?" That is a fair and legitimate question, and however I respond, it will not satisfy many of you. I am convinced that we are well into the Final 7 Years, and, therefore, for me at least, the Rapture/SD has been AT THE DOOR for over 3 years. I never dreamed we would stlll be here in early 2012. But here we are, still not Raptured, with NO Sudden Destruction.

It is much easier to see the answer looking back, then it would have been at any other point during these past 3+ years. The 42-month Great Tribulation is going to be so horrific and cataclysmic, that NO true Biblical watchman would want to miss out on giving ONE FINAL WARNING, in order to snatch a few more souls from Hell for all eternity. The Lord was not going to reveal the timing of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction very far in advance, as most Christians, whether close to the Lord, or lukewarm and backslidden, would not have been able to handle the KNOWING. Surely, if any of us watchers had known we would still be here in early 2012, we would NOT have put out suggested dates for our Lord's Return, during the past few years. But, that is the point, we did NOT know that the Lord was not going to Return in 2008, or 2009, or 2010, or 2011. We had NO way of knowing for sure.

After all, the signs were rapidly increasing, and continue to do so. When a true Biblical watchman sees enough signs, pointing to a particular time frame, or date, such as Jan. 28, 2012, he is compelled to sound the alarm, and blow the trumpet. On hindsight, there is absolutely NO way that we could have known for sure that our Lord was NOT going to Return at any point during these past 3+ years. Please read Ezekiel 38 to see the real God-given responsibility and heart of a true Biblical watchman.

During these trial runs for the REAL DEAL, many, many have prepared their hearts, and are now ready for the Rapture, who would not have been ready if nobody had sounded the alarm. The coming of our Lord and Saviour is the purifying force, in the life of a believer. The proof is in my own life, and in all of the many emails in my inbox, with similar testimonies of what this last HIGH RAPTURE ALERT WARNING

has done, for their spiritual walk with the Lord.

If the Great Tribulation has not started by Apr. 11th this year, then I see no way for my ministry to continue. Much of what I have been teaching and writing about for these past 3 and one-half years (almost) will have not been based on the truth. But I KNOW in my spirit man, that the starting date of Oct. 29, 2008, the mid-point date of Apr. 11, 2012, and the ending date of Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, are God's real timeline, and therefore, the Lord HAS revealed to me the Truth. I am totally convinced, that the evidence is overwhelming, compelling, and conclusive. We now have less than 9 weeks to go before the probable start of World War 3, the Sudden Destruction, the Rapture, the setting up of the one-world government, and the start of the 1260-day reign of Obama, as the Antichrist. That is a lot of serious developments in the next 9 or 10 weeks. But I believe it is ALL going to happen during this short time frame. It should begin with the Planned Sudden Destruction of the NWO, and the Rapture.

I see World War 3 lining up every day when I turn on the news, just as the Word has prophesied. I see the world falling completely apart economically, just like the Word has prophesied. I see the Antichrist in power in the strongest country in the world, and ready to betray the U.S., and it confirms that we are on the brink of the SNARE, OR TRAP being sprung on our country. I read Tom Horn's book, "Apollyn Rising 2012", where the New World Order, and many other things, are pointing directly at 2012, as the year for the rise of the one-world government and the Antichrist. The NWO has been pointing to 2012 for decades, and maybe centuries. This lines up perfectly with Apr. 11, 2012, as being the start of the 1260-day reign of Obama, who will become indwelt by Satan, even as Judas did.

All of this confirms, in my spirit man, that the big game-changer, the Planned Sudden Destruction, is literally AT THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!! It will take weeks to set up the 10 regions of the world, with 10 rulers, and for all of the details to be put into place, and to clean up the aftermath of this Sudden Destruction, before Obama can be put in charge, of this Satanic New World Order.

I am NOT looking for this Sudden Destruction/Rapture in the Fall, or Summer, or even Spring of 2012, as most of you are. The latest date is Apr. 11th, which, at that late date, would leave NO time for all of this preparation and set-up time. I continue to maintain that we are RIGHT NOW AT THE DOOR, of worldwide destruction and the Rapture of the Bride of Christ!!! I believe, with all of my heart, that Jan. 28th was the 5th NWO sign, and I will expound on that in my next email. After that, the 6th, and maybe 7th, Sudden Destruction events, which are soon to follow, one seeming to point to February and one seeming to point to March. It is my very strong opinion that the NWO has NOW informed the world, that THE 6TH SIGN WILL BE THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION EVENT. One, or both, are likely to take place in our immediate future.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: THE 5TH SIGN-JAN. 28TH-1 OR 2 SUDDEN DESTRUCTION EVENTS TO GO

Our New Website URL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 18:02:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: The 5th NWO sign--Jan. 28th--Sudden Destruction Soon to Follow--Part 2

THE 5TH NWO SIGN--JAN.28TH--SUDDEN DESTRUCTION SOON TO

FOLLOW--PART 2

I am extremely excited about writing my next post, which is all about the ominous sign that the NWO may have very recently given to us, about the 6th event, the Planned Sudden Destruction, which seems likely to be Planned for this month, in the VERY near future. Therefore, this post will be fairly short (Perhaps Mathman will provide you with more details of these two Jan. 28th NWO events). In order to be looking for the 6th event, which, most likely, will NOT be another warning, but, instead, the REAL DEAL EVENT OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, we must establish that there was, indeed, A 5TH NWO WARNING SIGN, on Jan. 28th.

The 5th WARNING SIGN OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, was the two simultaneous NWO events that took place on Jan. 28th. The New World Order elite, from around the world, were deliberately gathered in two different locations, on the very pre-planned date of the scheduled 5th Warning Sign, Jan. 28, 2012.

The annual Alfalfa Club function, held in Washington D.C., is only attended by the movers and shakers, the Illuminati, the Rockefellers, Henry Kissinger, Barack Hussein Obama and his cronies, the Bilderbergers, and all of the rest of the who's who of the New World Order elite. It is an annual event, that is completely closed to the media. In other words, this is a highly secretive event. It is always held on the last Saturday of January. Hence, they knew, well in advance, that their annual secretive function, would be on JAN. 28TH, in 2012.

As one can imagine, Barack Hussein Obama, their CHOSEN MESSIAH AND FUTURE ONE-WORLD LEADER, was the their KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR THE THIS HIGHLY SECRETIVE MEETING. This was NOT just another annual function of the Alfalfa Club. This was their Final Meeting, before their long-awaited Planned Sudden Destruction. This was the 99th Anniversary celebration of the exlusive, and highly secretive Alfalfa Club.

That's right, the 99th Anniversary celebration. That is 33 X 3 = 99. As explained, in great detail, in previous posts, these are evil, occultic, Satanic numbers. It is also

9 X 11 = 99. Did you catch that? On their 99th Anniversary celebration, it is very likely that they celebrated, or maybe also finalized, their Final evil, diabolical plans, to destroy the United States, by means of another 9--11-like Planned Sudden Destruction event, only this time, of such tremendous magnitude, to bring down the U.S., and to establish their Satanic One-World Government.

On the other side of the world, again on the Warning Sign date of Jan. 28th, the majority of the rest of these evil, egotistical Satanic people, were also meeting in one place. 2500 of them were gathered together in Davos, Switzerland, in the Alps. They were there for the 2012 World Economic forum. But who knows what else might have transpired at this forum. Were these NWO elite, celebrating, or finalizing, their evil scheme to bring down the U.S., with a Planned Sudden Destruction event, that will trigger the start of their evil One-World Government? Out of chaos, and the ashes of WW3, will spring the New World Order. That is their motto.

If you want to believe that most all of the NWO elite were gathered together, in just two places, on the pre-planned date of JAN. 28, 2012, just by coincidence, I guess you have that right. Three weeks inclusive apart, 4 different subtle clues, or signs, had been given by the NWO elite. Something really, really big, looked scheduled for the 5th pre-planned date of Jan. 28th, like the Planned Sudden Destruction. It seemed to coincide Biblically. That is what made it such a potentially ominous date. That is why a WARNING had to take place.

But it obviously was NOT the REAL DEAL date, but I am CONVINCED that it was the date of their 5th and probably Final, Warning Sign, before Event # 6. We have to call the 6th one The Event, because it is very unlikely to be just another subtle Warning, like the 1st five clues, or signs. In my next post, I am extremely anxious to show you how the NWO has communicated this to us.

The theme of this meeting in Switzerland, of 2500 of the world's elite, was "THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION". How very clever! Here is the definition of the word "transformation": the state of being transformed; a CHANGE in form, appearance, nature, disposition, condition, and character. What an extremely accurate, and perfect description of what is about to take place! The NWO elite are getting ready, in a matter of days (no more than a few weeks) to totally TRANSFORM AND CHANGE THIS ENTIRE WORLD, BY AN ACT OF UNPRECEDENTED, AND UNPARALLELED, PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!!!

Remember, these are New World Order signs, and these are New World Order elite people, all gathering in two places, ON THE PRE-PLANNED DATE OF JAN. 28TH. One meeting was the 99th anniversary, with the number 99, filled with all sorts of Satanic implications, of another event, of much greater magnitude than the horrific 9--11 event in 2001. The other meeting is named THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION, perfectly describing what is about to take place, right on schedule, with their pre-planned diabolical, and unprecedented, Planned Sudden Destruction. All coincidence? Hardly.

Do I believe that all, or most, of these people know what is about to take place? No, I do not. The details, and timing, and magnitude, of this Satanic scheme are likely only known to a very select few. This event, involving the destruction, or demise, of the United States, will be unimaginably devastating, cataclysmic, and horrendous. It will take place SUDDENLY and DESTRUCTIVELY (Ist Thessalonians 5:3). It has been years, and probably decades, in the planning. Luke 21:35 refers to it as THE SNARE, OR THE TRAP.

I remain convinced that this Planned Sudden Destruction, by the NWO, will be simultaneous with the Rapture (See the post on my website, showing Scripturally why this is true).

www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

Fasten your spiritual seat belts, Christian brothers and sisters. I cannot wait to show you what I believe the New World Order has just revealed to us, about their 6th message (that is a clue), and simultaneous Sudden Destruction. Our Going Home Time is indeed AT THE DOOR!!! BE READY!!!

Jesus warns people alive, in the very last days, in which we are now living, in Luke 21:34--35, "and so THAT DAY come upon you unawares. For AS A SNARE

(A TRAP) shall it come on all them who dwell on the face of the whole earth."

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: THE 5TH SIGN-JAN. 28TH-1 OR 2 SUDDEN DESTRUCTION EVENTS TO GO

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/mathman29-1.htm

MathMan (9 Feb 2012)
"January 28th - The Fifth Sequential NWO Warning (and possibly their last)!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

The purpose of this article is to outline the Fifth Sequential NWO Warning (and possibly their last). However, before I do I would like to first to address some of the skeptics out there.

There are some readers out there that strongly feel that the NWO would NEVER do something as seemingly counter productive as sending out subtle, but direct, warning messages. They ask, “Why would such a powerful entity waste their time sending out these subtle, but direct, warnings to the world hinting at their upcoming plans?” This is an EXCELLENT question that I hope to address in the first part of this article. Not only that, but I strongly believe that the reasons the NWO would do this are actually outlined in the Scriptures!!

OK, Mr. MathMan, explain to us, why EXACTLY would the NWO give us these warnings?

The NWO are an in incredibly evil and egotistical group, that I KNOW we can all agree on. The NWO believe themselves to be “as gods”. To be “as gods” is at the very core of the New Ager’s Mantra. The New Age Movement is a “religion” the NWO itself invented and Oprah and others have helped to mass propagate.

But in reality, this concept can thank Lucifer for its true origin! To be “as gods” is the angle Satan used to trick Eve into eating of the forbidden fruit. In a similar way, the NWO, believing themselves to already be “as gods”, are sending out these subtle, but direct, warnings because they TRULY believe that they are untouchable and completely above the law. Quite simply, the power to do so gives them a sadistic thrill we can’t comprehend!

An example of their lawlessness was recently highlighted. Obama’s recent no show at a court date in Georgia on his potential ineligibility as President was just ANOTHER example of what the NWO gets away with. He didn’t even bother sending lawyers, that is how arrogant this man is.

Given the huge egos of the NWO, each of them with huge god complexes, should it REALLY be any surprise that the NWO finds it both fun and thrilling to play god, but in a sadistic way, by sending out these subtle, but direct, clues to a slumbering world. Indeed, these subtle, but horrifying, messages point directly at the Sudden Destruction the NWO will soon use to snare the world with. The purpose? To bring in their long-awaited One World Government, with Obama as the master of the world?

What does the Bible say?

However, rather than rely on my description of the NWO, we should instead look to the Bible for the Lord’s description of this evil organization. The Lord Himself EXPLICITLY outlines the INCREDIBLE arrogance of this organization.

While there are MANY pertinent verses throughout the Bible on corrupt men, I personally believe that the first half of Psalm 64 describes the NWO perfectly. Not only that, but I believe that it foretells of this VERY DAY! A day when the evil doers would enjoy sending out these secret, yet oddly public, messages to each other.

While this Psalm was originally penned by King David while being persecuted by Saul, it remains COMPLETELY applicable to today’s “Saul”, the NWO! I am positive you will agree after reading the following verses for yourself:

“Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.”

How amazingly perfect and timely, DESPITE the fact that these verses were written 1000s of years ago!!

Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

It is often said that power corrupts and that absolute power corrupts absolutely. The NWO elite already have absolute power. Therefore, is it any wonder that the NWO elite are absolutely corrupt to their very core? Indeed, the NWO mindset fits the first half of Psalm 64 as outlined above PERFECTLY!! They are “shooting out” messages, in secret, outlining what they will soon do to the U.S.A. “and fear not”!!

It has become increasingly obvious that the NWO live their entire lives in a bubble. This bubble is a protected bubble, a bubble of class and privilege, and it is a bubble the NWO will protect NO MATTER THE COST. The elite do not know the meaning of having to go without and won’t until the VERY END when Jesus returns!!

The NWO also do not know the meaning of mercy. The NWO feel that the are completely “entitled to do as they please” – AND THEY DO!! The NWO also feel that no one on earth can stop them!! Sadly, FOR NOW, they are correct (the Bible confirms that they will have their way for a time)!! Now combine this with the NWO mantra that the earth is GREATLY over populated.

Can anyone argue that the combination of arrogance, power, invincibility, absolutely no mercy and the perceived need to eliminate 6 billion people ASAP is an EXTREMELY dangerous combination? At this point, some readers may be saying, “6 billion people eliminated? Preposterous!!”

REALLY? If it’s so preposterous, just check out the tagline from the movie, “2012”. This movie was produced by an Illuminati-controlled company:

“How would the governments of our planet prepare 6 billion people for the end of the world...? They wouldn't.”

Did you REALLY read what the NWO just said in this tagline? They would have KNOWN that the population of the world would have been around 7 billion by the year 2012, NOT 6 billion. It was ALREADY over 6.7 billion when the movie was put into production.

In other words, the NWO want to reduce the population to about 500 million to 1 billion from the current 7 billion plus. To do this, the NWO will have to get rid of 6 billion people. The tagline in this movie says it all. 6 billion people do not realize that the NWO desire that they soon meet their end. And if the days were not shortened, I am positive that the NWO would have succeeded. Who could stop them?

This would leave 1 billion survivors to cater to the elite’s every need, under threat of guillotine. Each of them micro-chipped into submissiveness. This is the NWO’s goal for each of us that are not one of them!! This is what is in store for those “left behind” after the Rapture!!

Do you TRULY see what Ron and I are trying to get at in our articles? The tagline of the NWO wasn’t screaming that they want to murder 6 billion people, but, once pointed out, it certainly became EXCEEDINGLY obvious, didn’t it? Again, SUBTLE AND DIRECT – the NWO’s way of operating!!

Yes, this will continue to be the way they operate until the restrainer is removed. I believe that this is a combination of the True Church being Raptured and the U.S.A. removed by the Sudden Destruction. This will result in a HUGE decrease of the Holy Spirit residing in those left behind. Yes, the restrainer will soon be removed by a combination of the Lord (as prophesied) and the NWO (as also prophesied).

Yes, the NWO are so sure that they are “as gods” and already can’t be stopped, that they are putting out MANY subtle messages at an EVER increasing rate. Though still subtle, they are also becoming BOLDER. Indeed, you would have to be blind to not notice the blatant Satanic ritual Madonna performed at half-time during the Super Bowl.

Again, the NWO did this in order to secretly taunt the world’s occupants that the time of the “Old” World Order is almost out. While Ron and I have caught SOME of the NWO’s subtle, but direct, messages, thanks to the Lord’s assistance, I am positive that there are MANY messages that will remain their dirty little secrets until the Lord addresses it with them.

Again, the them is SUBTLENESS. Subtle means you have to seriously WATCH to see what these evil doers are up to. The NWO are so diabolically clever and subtle, you need to pray for the Holy Spirit to provide you with the necessary discernment required. It is the ONLY way we have been led to see what these evil doers are already up to in the shadows.

The Good News: What does God EVENTUALLY have in story for the NWO?

Will God allow the NWO to rule the entire globe forever? NOPE!! According, to Scripture (and Revelation in particular), while God will ABSOLUTELY allow this to happen in the short term, thankfully, He will only this to happen for a short period. A period of time just long enough for the world to make a decision for Him or Satan. THEN and only then, will His Son make His return to this fallen world and finally make everything right again.

Yes, thank the Lord ALWAYS!! There, in black and white, the second half of Psalm 64 clearly outlines what will soon happen to these merciless heathen in but a few short years (September 23, 2015 to be precise):

“But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.”

Yes, the Bible says that the NWO will continue to “commune privily” so that none “shall see them”, prospering, right until the very end. Thus, the NWO shall deceive MANY, even the elect, with their clever ways.

What the NWO doesn’t realize (and won’t until it is too late) is that every move they make, every secret they share in private, EVERYTHING they do, is being recorded in minute detail by Our God. Everything will be recorded for their future downfall and judgment. Indeed, the NWO ignored His omniscient presence even as they made their FIFTH (and PERHAPS final) NWO Warning, which I now outline below:

January 28th - The Fifth Sequential NWO Warning (and possibly their last)!!

As previously documented, the NWO are providing those who watch with subtle, but direct, warnings. They have done so in four previous “3 week inclusive” warnings that we have taken great care in documenting.

These previous four NWO warnings occurred on each of 11/9, 11/29, 12/19 and 1/8. The 11/9 of 2011 warning, in turn, followed the one-year warning made by the NWO with the infamous 11/8-9/2010 ballistic missile scare off of the California coast. In this incident, a missile was shot to the sky from the sea during a spectacular California sunset, making the contrail EXCEEDINGLY noticeable and frightening to witnesses.

In a separate article (to be posted tomorrow), I ALSO believe they put out an additional warning on 1/17, pointing towards Pakistan’s surprise entrance into the mix (which was just recently verified by Jay two days ago). Please read tomorrow’s post for further details on this.

So then, on to the topic of this article! Did we see a FIFTH NWO Warning on the next date in this PERFECT “3 week inclusive” sequences? January 28th to be even more specific?

YES!!! True to their past pattern, the NWO indeed gave their fifth (and possibly their last) “3 week inclusive” warning on 1/28!! AND this occurred on the EXACT date we suspected it would. Not only that, but the NWO gave us, not just one warning on this date, but TWO warnings!! Not only that, but each of these warnings were MUCH bolder, yet still subtle, than what we have seen from the NWO in the past.

Yes, indeed, both of these warnings occurred on the very same day - January 28th!! The very same day we were originally watching for the REAL THING to occur!!

It was actually thanks to this resulting intense watching on that day that we stumbled upon the following two NWO warnings on January 28th:

1) WARNING 1 - The Alfalfa Club: The Alfalfa Club met on January 28th in Washington. This is a closed (no press allowed) affair with no one but high level members of the Illuminati invited. It was confirmed, in notes on this meeting, that Kissinger, Rockefeller, Bush, Buffet, etc., each NWO Heavy Hitters at the highest levels of this organization, were all in attendance that night. President Obama was the keynote speaker on this Saturday night, which took place at the posh Washington Hilton. Shortly after Obama left the party at 9:30pm EST, The NWO broke precedent and released a portion of Obama’s keynote speech that he had made at this affair. SUCH A RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC IS COMPLETELY UNPRECEDENTED!! Indeed, such release of a speech from the Alfalfa Club has never happened before in its 99 year history!! January 28th proved to be the exception to the rule. SUBTLE YET DIRECT!!

In one portion of this released speech, Obama announced that one of his main goals for 2012 was to “get out of Washington and spend more time with “ordinary” folks like the ones were at the Alfalfa Club”. This was, once again, another direct, but subtle, hint to the slumbering world that there will soon be a need for the elite men and women of the Alfalfa Club to have to hide temporarily in safety. To put it another way, President Obama was subtly, but directly, indicating that it would soon be time for him and the elites to “escape to safety” from the Sudden Destruction they have planned for the U.S. in order to bring in One World Government.

Based on the released comments, those plans appear to involve a NWO false flag attack on Washington DC. After all, it will be a NEW World Order, will it not? The NWO will surely NOT want to use old structure that represents the Old World Order! As such, the NWO would probably prefer to simply eliminate the old. Out with old, in with the new.

By the way, the 2012 meeting of the Alfalfa Club ALSO “just happens” to be the Alfalfa Club’s 99th anniversary!! 99 is an EXTREMELY significant Occultic number!! 99 equals 9 x 11, where in 9 & 11 alludes to a NEW 9/11 that the NWO will soon usher in. In addition, 99 also equals 3 x 33, wherein 3’s are EXTREMELY important to the NWO. Indeed, 33 is the highest level one can attain in the Free Masons – a satanic organization that the elite love to participate in.

SIDE NOTE: The Alfalfa Club was formed for one purpose and one purpose only. This Satanic Elitist Club ONLY meets on the last Saturday of every January to have a drink together and plan our demise. THAT IS THE ALFALFA CLUB’S ONLY PURPOSE!! This is the ONLY reason this club exists!! TO HOLD THIS ANNUAL EVENT!! No other reason. So why is it called the Alfalfa Club, you may ask? It is called the Alfalfa Club because Alfalfa plants are notorious for requiring a lot of water. In other words, the Alfalfa plant “never needs an excuse for a drink”. Neither do the elite attendees from the NWO that attend this annual event. This is the slogan that underlies these annual meetings. Yes, indeed, the Alfalfa Club is a clever name. Clever - just like the NWO! Just take a second and imagine the private conservation at this meeting: “Mr. Kissinger, would you care for some mass death and mayhem with that Martini?” His response: “Absolutely! And if you could add some lightly-chilled world-wide martial law and population control shortly thereafter, that would be well appreciated!”

2) WARNING 2 - The World Economic Forum: Amazingly, this was not the only warning that the world received on January 28th of the soon-to-be-instituted New World Order! On this very night, the “lesser lights” of the elite, but still really influential in their own right, also met on this very same day of January 28th. These 2500 “second-tier” elite were all gathered in Davos, Switzerland at the very same time as the “first-tier” elite were meeting at the Alfalfa Club meeting described above.

However, instead of Washington DC, these people were enjoying the scenery of the world famous Alps. Safe and snug in the mountains, they were helping implement the “first-tier” elite’s world plans. Some performed this task knowingly, others unknowingly, many completely oblivious and others “in the loop”.

Need further proof that this was another warning from the NWO? Check out the OFFICIAL theme of this Forum!!

“THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION”!!!!

That’s right – THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION!! Fellow Doves, could the purpose of this complimentary meeting be any more obvious to us watchers?? The definition of transformation is “to change in an instant”. The NWO are (and not subtly this time) outright telling us that they will soon be bringing in a great and instant change to an unsuspecting and sleeping world. Is this not the very definition of GREAT TRANSFORMATION that this meeting was officially themed as?

The above January 28th Fifth NWO Warning is the perfect tie in for some upcoming communication to soon be forwarded to Five Doves by Ron Reese and me. In the next few days, we will be outlining why some upcoming dates should be included on your radar as “very high watch dates”. They will not just be NWO dates, but they will also dovetail PERFECTLY into Biblical dates!!

As per usual, in these upcoming communications, it is up to each of you to use your discernment and scrub what we write with the soap of Holy Scriptures to see if what we have written meets up with Biblical standards. That is all anyone can ask for. God wants EACH of you to do as the Bereans did – ALWAYS checking against Scripture (and when the Lord says, “always”, He means always)!!

BE EXCITED, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS EXTREMELY NEAR!! EVERY DAY IS ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE RAPTURE!!

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL