Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHEN WILL THE SON OF PERDITION (a.k.a. the Antichrist) BE REVEALED? ( A DEBATABLE TOPIC)

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2841473/posts

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHEN WILL THE SON OF PERDITION (a.k.a. the Antichrist) BE REVEALED? ( A DEBATABLE TOPIC)
The Voice of the Watchman ^ | unknown | Jim Coldiron (?)

Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 6:07:30 AM by kindred

2 Thessalonians 2

2 Thessalonians 2:1-5 (KJV) A 1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? A

2 Thessalonians 2:1-5 (NAS) A 1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to Him, 2 that you may not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for [it will not come] unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so‑called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? A

Introduction: First, we will have a quick word on the reason that he gives here for the coming discourse. If I took the first verse without looking too carefully at the second verse, I would conclude that the rapture would occur either at the middle of the tribulation when the Antichrist is revealed, or even at the end at Armageddon. But I need to look at this discourse together and take it in context to see what Paul is saying without adding my own viewpoint to it.

There are three major views of people who believe in a pre-millennial Second Coming of Christ on when the church will be caught up on "raptured".

These three views are as follows:

Pre-tribulation View: the church is caught up before 7 year period we call the Tribulation and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and are part of that number of redeemed elders out of every nation, kindred and tongue (an immeasurable number of people represented by 24 or 12 for the Old Covenant and 12 for the New Covenant).

Mid-tribulation View: this is called the pre -wrath as it is understood that the church is not ordained to go through the wrath of God, and they associate the 144,000 with the church normally.

The Post-tribulation View: that the catching away of the church and the Second Coming are the same event and the church must face the wrath of God along with the ungodly.

We shall look at all this discourse says and see what the Apostle Paul was actually teaching the chuch here to see what the Bible is actually saying.

Understanding what the DAY OF THE LORD is will be foundational in understanding this passage.

Mid-tribulation view holds that the Day of the Lord is the latter half of the 32 years of Agreater tribulation@. You can hold that view, but we will look more at the Day of the Lord and see that it is a more specific event that cataclysmically ends one age and ushers in another.

The DAY OF THE LORD is actually what we call "The Battle of Armageddon", and then the SECOND COMING of Christ when He sets up His throne on the Earth.

The Thessalonicans had been sent a bogus letter that had Paul=s signature on it saying that they had missed the rapture and the Day of the Lord was about to happen. It was a total fabricated false doctrine that someone had sent with Paul's name on it to give it some weight. Paul was settling their fears at this incorrect teaching by some imposter using his name.

A post-tribulation position would put the "gathering us together" with the coming of the Lord, In that view, the Day of the Lord (when Jesus comes back at Armageddon) would be that when the First Resurrection occurs. I understand the different views and why people believe what they believe. In fact, the very reason that I began this biblical journey into Last Days Studies back in 1989 was that I was challenged by another viewpoint that made sense to me. I wanted to know what the Bible actually said when it took it in context without some man's theories controlling which scriptures you look at and which you throw out. The truth takes it all in together and throws nothing out. I think confusion can be avoided if we don=t just concentrate on this one scripture and take it in context with others.

1. Paul is simply saying this: don=t be afraid that you=ve missed the rapture (the gathering together with Him) and that the Day of the Lord is about to come... (this doesn=t put them together or we really would have to suffer all of the tribulation). These are two last days events that are separated by the Apostle Paul as being two separate things.

But Paul is saying that we are to understand that the Day of the Lord won=t come until there FIRST comes an APOSTASY (and that is currently happening in our generation), and then the Antichrist be revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-10 (KJV) "6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved."

Greek LIteral translation of 2 Thessalonians 2:6-10 A 6 And now the {thing} restraining ye know, for the him to be revealed in the time of him. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness already operates; only {there is} the {one} restraining just now until it comes out of {the} midst. 8 And then will be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord Jesus will destroy by the Spirit of the mouth of him and bring to nothing by the outshining of the presence of him,

9 Of whom the presence is according to {the} operation of Satan with all power and signs and wonders of a lie 10 And with all deceit of unrighteousness in the {one} perishing, because the love of the truth they received not for the them to be saved."

2. And now the {thing} or in the K.J.V., what is the 'what' that withholds the Antichrist.

Greek Word Study: The thing = Greek >to = the definite article, that, one, he, she, it are all valid translations. The word used here can be both a thing or a person or a group of people. In the use in this sentence, it is probably a group or a thing because it is used again in the phrase 'for the him to be revealed.' is used with the word 'autos' to show the difference that it is only one. So the same word is used twice in the same sentence. They are distinguished also as the second use in with a word to show there is only one, the first which is what restrains, does not have such a word with it to show which it is.

So this word is used with the word autos to show that it is a Ahim@ when talking about the Antichrist, but is lacks that word when speaking about the Athat@ which is holding back the Antichrist.

Evidence that this is a group pronoun is found in the latter verses here. The church a Thessalonika understood what it was that restrained the power of the Antichrist to take power. It was a clear teaching at that time. We have gotten so many of men=s ideas involved in the ensuing centuries that it is sometimes difficult to pick out the clear biblical doctrine, and the man-made traditions attached to them.

The son of perdition will be revealed in his time. Note that time here is Greek "kairos" = a due measure or a fixed period or season of time. A definite time that is "his". It will not come before God ordains it to happen.

The Devil can't bring it to pass before God is ready to have it happen. God will move the restraining influence when the time for him to rise comes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) ALREADY OPERATES:

Mystery = Greek musterion = A spiritual truth which cannot be understood by unassisted natural apprehension. It must be revealed by Divine revelation. It must be revealed.

It already operates.... already... today.... now in the church age.

1 John 2:18 "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

1 John 4:3 " And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

2 John 1:7 " For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an Antichrist."

Acts 20:29 " For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

It is operating already : operates = Greek energeo = to be active or working. The Antichrist has not come into full power and been revealed, but the spirit of Antichrist has been in operation through anyone it could work through since the time of the early church. It operated through the Gnostics of John's time, and that group has been alive and well seen in many of today's "Mystic Societies" and liberal religion. It espouses "another Christ" or the spirit of Antichrist. Sometimes it uses the name of Jesus Christ, but remodels Him into something that He is not.

Many heresies were born in the early days inspired by this hellish spirit that is setting the stage for the Antichrist to take power in his time. All of the Empires that persecuted Israel and the people of God were under that influence... Egypt Assyria Babylonia Persia Greece Roman Empire... and more modern versions such as Nazi Germany, and China, and the former Soviet Union, and the coming ANew World Order@ that will usher in the Antichrist.

Iniquity / Lawlessness = Greek anomia = iniquity {spiritual sin}; the condition of having contempt for and living in violation of the law of God. It is the spirit that says "I will do it my way".

The spirit of Antichrist says, "I don't care what God says, I want to do what I think is right and I don't need a bunch of rules from God or anyone else". These are the people that Paul said used grace as a license to commit sin. It opposes the very nature of holiness of God.

TEXT: "....[Only there is] [the one] restraining just now until [it comes] out of the midst."

1. There is only ...the only thing... only one.

2. The one = Greek o or ho = who, which, or group one.

3. This one is holding back just now {PRESENT} = UNTIL....

4. It comes = to come to be = or to be taken in conjunction with the following out of = Greek ek = from forth, or... up from, or.... from among.

5. The midst [the way] = Greek mesos = the midst or between others

SO... "THERE IS ONLY THE ONE [THEY, WHO, THAT] HOLDING BACK JUST NOW UNTIL IT COMES UP FROM THE MIDST OF OTHERS LIKE ITSELF".

2 POSSIBILITIES AND 2 CAMPS ON WHO IT IS THAT IS THE RESTRAINING FORCE...

2 POSSIBILITIES AND 2 CAMPS ON WHO IT IS THAT IS THE RESTRAINING FORCE...

POPULAR BELIEF #1: The Holy Spirit Himself is the one that is taken up out of the earth.

Although it is the power of the Holy Spirit that keeps the Devil in check, there are some problems with accepting that the Holy Spirit will be taken at this time.

The comforter is established among men forever, or in the broadest Greek wording "...until the end of this age after Armageddon"

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

If this is the Holy Spirit being removed, then there can be no more saved souls or signs on the earth working through people. But in the tribulation, many come to Jesus and the two witnesses do many miracles by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:15-16 "15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: "

In Revelation 6 and 7 you see a great number martyred for Christ... they are saved and die during the 7 years, and in verse 7 they are getting white robes and given the promise that they will always be with God the Father in the throne room forever and that Jesus will dry their tears. Later in the last half, not only are the 2 prophets doing miracles by the Holy Spirit, but Israel gets converted to Christ. This simply cannot happen without the presence and operation of the Holy Spirit.

For the Holy Spirit to be removed would mean that no one could be converted, and many will be in the tribulation period. So, it is unlikely that this view is on target, but having said that it is the power of the Holy Spirit that keeps the darkness of evil under control.

POPULAR BELIEF #2: The church and the power of the overcoming church is the one that is withstanding the force of the Antichrist from rising. It is still the power of the Holy Spirit with the authority that the church has through Jesus Christ, and when the church is translated or caught up to be with the Lord that the time of the church is at an end.

The Holy Spirit will still be here and people will be converted in the tribulation, however the overcoming authority of the church is gone with that church into the third heaven.

The church has an unique status in the Kingdom of God.... the word church is from the Greek word Ecclesia which means the called out ones. The Church Has the Distinction as Being the Body of Christ on Earth While He as Ascended into Heaven.

1 Corinthians 12:12-14 "12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 14 For the body is not one member, but many."

Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence."

The church is given a promise to overcome the gates of hell, and if it is to fulfill that promise then it is incompatible with the rise of the Antichrist. Scriptures in Revelation and Daniel make it clear that those who call Jesus lord in this time will be overcome. They will inherit eternal life if they are martyred, but the Antichrist is given power over the saints for a time.

Matthew 16:18 A And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. A

Daniel 7:24-25 "24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. "

These are the saints of God, but this is not the church. The church has been persecuted, but has always been victorious over Satan. The Antichrist cannot be revealed until the power of the church is removed from this earth.

THEN SHALL THAT WICKED BE REVEALED...

The lawless one (or man of iniquity) shall be revealed. He will be the embodiment of the spirit of lawlessness or iniquity. He is AThe Antichrist ", or the genuine article. Spiritually, being the son of Satan and all of the power that Satan has will be given unto him.

In our studies from Daniel and Revelation, a very unique picture is painted of this character in Biblical Prophecy that has both human and fallen-angelic roots that will be (with the False Prophet), cast into the Lake of Fire over 1000 years before anyone else including the Devil. In fact, he is thrown alive into the Lake of Fire. He is the Lawless One that sets himself up against Jesus Christ and loses, and everyone who stand with him and takes his Mark shall lose with him.

But he shall not be revealed until that Restraining Power is removed from Planet Earth. The authority of the Church keeps the spirit of Antichrist at bay, but there will come a day when the Body of Christ is called Home and nothing shall hold back the Darkness.

When the church is gone, the wicked one will be revealed = Greek apokalupto = to uncover (word you get Apocalypse from); to lay open what has been veiled or covered up; or to make known what has been hidden. He cannot be unveiled until the restraining power of the church is taken out.

Don't waste your time trying to figure out the name of the Antichrist; you can tell where he comes from, who backs him, and what he will do, but God has it covered until the church is removed. He cannot be revealed in his full power where he will be recognized until we are gone.

WHOM THE LORD WILL DESTROY WITH THE SPIRIT OF HIS MOUTH...

HIS DESTRUCTION WILL BE AT THE WORD OF JESUS. The two edged sword that comes from Jesus' mouth... His words and His glory at Armageddon will destroy the Antichrist. In fact, he and the false prophet have a unique fate waiting for them.

Revelation 1:16 " And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength. "

Revelation 2:16 " Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. "

Revelation 19:15-20 "15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final conclusion is this: the 70th Week of Daniel will start with this Antichrist from this new Roman Empire (the 7th head) cannot be revealed and sign this peace treaty with Israel until the restraining force of the church is removed.

I have never believed from the study of the Bible that we would be spared all of the pains and trials of the Last Days... we are there right now, Look around, you are living in those perilous times and a great Apostasy is going strong, sadly. But the actual 70th Week cannot occur until the restraint from the authority of the Body of Christ is removed from the Earth.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7 "6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way."

The one that is holding back the Antichrist must be moved from the Earth before he can be revealed and the 70th week can begin.

Jesus put the time of the verse 27 reference of the Abomination of Desolation in the future.. argue with Him.

This study is extracted from the Watchman Bible Commentary on 2 Thessalonians. It is actually a part of a much larger intense study on the Last Days, and began as a sub-study from the breakdown of the books of Daniel and Revelation. It connects to a study on the Catching Away of the Church (some call the Rapture) that is also a separate study as this one.

If you are curious about my personal beliefs on the timing of the Catching Away of the Church. After looking at what the Bible says throughout on the topic, I believe that we are to watch and pray always that we might be accounted worthy to escape "all these things" that Jesus was speaking of in the Tribulation. Philadelphia (the faithful last days church) was told that it would be kept from the hour of temptation that would come upon all the church. The church is seen in Heaven assembled already as the Seals are first broken beginning the 7 years and the Seal Judgments.

I can see the "mid-trib view" as a real possibility from some of the things given to us such as the references to trumpets. However, after weighing everything, I find myself in the camp of the pre-trib view. I understand why post-trib folks believe what they do, but I find that I just cannot believe it without ripping parts of scriptures out. There is just too much against the church going through the wrath of God being poured out on the Earth. The Bible tells us that it has nothing to do with the church anyway. The entire focus of the 70th Week of Daniel (the 7 year Tribulation before the Day of the Lord-Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ to the Earth) is to bring the entire surviving nation of Israel into the faith of Jesus Christ and the New Covenant, and to bring judgment upon the ungodly.

The church has no part of it at all. We have our time right now, and we are to work while that we still have time, for it is running out quickly when we will not be able to work.

So, I just do not believe that there is enough scripture to support the post-trib view. I understand that if you take certain ones, you can make that point. But you have to completely throw out other points of scriptures to keep to that belief. I can understand the mid-trib viewpoint, and could see how that it could be right. But there is a lot of biblical proof to show that it is the pre-trib that is the only one that fits in with everything that is said.

Why is there any confusion? Because the reality is that God did not want us getting too comfortable with this one. He wanted us to live like Jesus could come back today and to watch and pray always until that He does. If we get to thinking that this has to happen and that has to happen, then it leads to a lifestyle unlike what Jesus told us to live concerning this. We are to live as if it is imminent and could happen today!

This is supposed to make us study. It is a "mystery", or a spiritual truth that takes the Holy Spirit to reveal or unveil. It is not an easy thing, but requires the Holy Spirit to understand it. The world will never get it right. They cannot. And if we follow man's theories, we won't get it right either. We need to study the Word and let it speak for itself. This Bible study is just that, a study of the Bible and not an attempt to prove some theory. Pray about it and study and let God guide you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.