Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Jesus' take on Daniel 9:24"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/michaelc22-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michael Colunga (2 Feb 2012)
[colr=blue]"Jesus' take on Daniel 9:24"[/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, John and Doves,

You might think that Jesus has a handle on things, and you'd be right. In the midst of giving a lesson on forgiveness He gave a lesson on forgiveness. Yep, you read that right.

21 "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 "Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until
seventy times seven."
Matthew 18:21-22

In fact, there are three full layers of meaning [at least] in that passage, that are directly related to each other.

Let us examine the idea of debts between friends. So the first layer of meaning is simply to forgive a person 490 times, or until you lose count, whichever is greater. That's hard to do. If things got to the point where your "brother" was in debt to you for a sum he could not pay, and a sum you could not do without, you could hire him as an indentured servant.

So, the second layer of meaning is straight to the idea of Jubilees. The "sevens" can be taken to mean seven shmita counts--one Jubilee per seven shmitas. The indentured servant would serve you until the Jubilee year [Leviticus 25]. Thus, seventy Jubilees is an interminable amount of time; no man could hope to live that long. But the idea was complete forgiveness of debt.

The third layer of meaning involves a remez of Leviticus--the actual counting of shmitas--and of Daniel.

"And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, [colr=blue]seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years."[/color] Leviticus 25:8

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy." Daniel 9:24

However, each 50th year was to be hallowed. This 50th year occurred every 49th year, because the counts were 49 year counts, so that all consecutive counts of Jubilees would be always divisible by seven. Thus, the 50th year must always be the first year of the next count of 49.

Now, here's where we get to the nitty-gritty. The third layer of meaning applies a multiplication
factor to the idea of a Jubilee. Okay, we have already established that a Jubilee year occurs every 49th year, in a predictable fashion. So, after every seventh shmita year is the Jubilee year. To wit, the multiplication of Jubilees that HaShem would have us figure out is 70 X 49. Not everyone can do this.
So-called "Division Champions" need not apply. However, if you are a multiplication champion [you can understand the miracles of the loaves and fishes], then go ahead and solve 70 X 49 and get Isaiah 55:11.
"...o is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

What this means is that Jesus Himself MUST have said somewhere WHEN He would return!!
"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

We can be sure that no secret of God is revealed unless He reveals it:
"The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this law." Deuteronomy 29:29

Additionally, it is written,
"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin [is] a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34

So then, the purpose of knowledge is to be holy.
It is written,
"Be ye holy, for I am holy." 1 Peter 1:16, Leviticus 11:44, Leviticus 19:2, Leviticus 20:7, Amos 3:3

How can we reasonably expect to be holy in these sinful days?
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
"And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure." 1 John 3:2-3

Thus, it is a moral imperative that we know the time of Jesus' Second Coming is not in 2016, or some later year. No, God's timing is exact, and He has ensured that the calendar of His people is correct, "...that [we] may do all the words of this law." [Deuteronomy 29:29]

"[A]ll the words of this law" includes the observance of the Jubilee year.
"Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I [am] the LORD." [Leviticus 26:2]
There are four sabbaths:
1. A sabbath of days of the week.
2. A sabbath of years.
3. A sabbath of sabbaths = 49 years. The Jubilee year is the first year of the next count of 7 X 7.
4. A sabbath of 1000 year days.
If we want to keep the sabbaths the way God intends, we had better know when they are.

As it is, the Yom Kippur that begins the next Jubilee is on 10 Tishrei 5776. This we know from modern history alone. 1966-1967, 5727 on the Jewish calendar http://www.aish.com/jl/hol/o/48970511.html, was a Jubilee year, because the Jews reclaimed Jerusalem. In the ensuing years, nothing comparable to this has occurred, so the Jubilee year must have been 5727. We look back from there and find that the Balfour Declaration, 2 Nov, 1917, marked the Jubilee year of 5678. 5678 + 49 + 49 = 5776. Since nothing comparable to the liberation of Jerusalem and the Balfour Declaration has happened in the last 99 years, we must be correct in saying that 5678 and 5727 were Jubilee years. HaShem likes to punctuate His calendar years.

Now, let's see if 5776 has any biblical significance.

The date that the children of Israel first came to the border of the promised land must have been during the grape harvest, in the fall of that year. The Exodus occurred on Passover, 14-15 Nisan of 2305, which was in 1455 BC. Their first attempt to take over the Promised Land failed before it started, in the fall--the start of 2306, but still 1455 BC. Thus, the children of Israel entered the promised land forty years later, at the beginning of 2346, in the fall of 1415 BC. Yom Kippur marked the end of the grape harvest, but "Yom Teruah," or Rosh Hashanah, is a "Day of the Battle Call of the Shofar," So, the first of Tishrei 2346 is correct.

According to Leviticus 25, we know where to start counting.

1 "And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying,
2 " 'Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD....
8 " 'And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years."
9 " 'Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10 " 'And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Leviticus 25:1-2,8-10

The question is, is there a Biblical mandate to stop or lay aside the count of Jubilees for awhile?

It is written,
24 "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 "Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Daniel 9:24-27

Daniel 9:25ff give an emphatic count of seventy weeks of years, with an interim holdover until the historical and astronomical start of the Seventieth Week of Daniel. Please see the various posts on the home page of http://www.fivedoves.com/ to view confirmations that the 70th week (counting by years), started on October 29, 2008. Since then, the Church has been walking with Israel.

But for the love of God, the goyim count for nothing. Yet it is written,

"And other sheep [the goyim] I have, which are not of this fold [Israel]: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd." John 10:16

my comments in the first two brackets.

This verse, then, is a clue that the "seventy weeks" count of Daniel 9:24 need not be interrupted by the Church Age. The only kind of count that accomplishes this feat is a Jubilee count, counting from Yom Kippur, 2346--or the fall of 1415 BC. If we add 28 Jubilees to this date, we get the fall of 43 BC. If we add another Jubilee, we come to the color=red]29th Jubilee, starting at the fall of 6 AD[/color]. Only 41 more Jubilees to go! 41 X 49 = 2009. So, 6 AD plus 2009 years equals the 70th Jubilee, starting on Yom Kippur, 2015.

So, then, Daniel 9:24-27, taken together, point to Messiah's First Coming--and His death and resurrection in 33 AD.

However, according to Jesus own words in Matthew 18:21-22, and according to His favorite book, Leviticus, from which He quoted more that any other book of the Tanakh, Daniel 9:24 taken alone points emphatically to Yom Kippur 5776--September 23, 2015, when Yeshua Ha Messiah announces the Jubilee year, 5776.

Still, with all that info, no one knows the day nor the hour of the Rapture. We'll just have to watch and be ready!

Baruch HaShem Yeshua Ha Mashiach,
Mike C.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com