Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Tribulation Period did NOT begin in October of 2008"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/neill130.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Neil Lipken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been considerable discussion at Five Doves about the Tribulation Period (7 years by Daniel 9:27) beginning back in October of 2008. If that was so, then the Third Temple in Jerusalem by now should be present and complete in time for Mid-Tribulation in the spring of 2012. For the antichrist, rising from a mortal wound, goes into the Temple in the middle of the 7 year Tribulation Period and claims to be God (II Thess. 2:4). But there is just one problem! THERE IS NO THIRD TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM RIGHT NOW! Why? Because the Tribulation Period has not yet begun, and will not begin until AFTER the Rapture. Then the antichrist will come on the world stage and make the Daniel 9:27 covenant, beginning the 7 year Tribulation Period. During the first half of the Tribulation the Third Temple will be built, which is yet in our future.

Also, God's two witnesses (Rev. 11) will minister during the first half of the Tribulation Period in Jerusalem. THEY ARE NOT PRESENT YET! Why? The Tribulation Period has not yet begun!

January 27th through 29th has passed without incident (sudden destruction / Rapture), and for those who still cling to the teaching that the spring of 2012 is Mid-Tribulation, in just a few months you will be proven wrong!

There is however, a strong possibility that the Rapture may happen sometime this year, as 2012 + 7 = 2019. The Great Tribulation (last 3 1/2 years of the 7 year Tribulation) is shortened by one third (see Matt. 24:21 & 22 and Rev. 8:12), so by our present time standard 2019 would actually be 2018 since one third of 3 1/2 years is one year and two months. 2018 is precisely 70 years after 1948, the year Israel returned as a nation. And remember, from the time Jesus was born until 70 AD when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem, took down the Second Temple stone by stone, and scattered the Jewish people to the nations, we also had a 70 year time period.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "The Tribulation Period did NOT begin in October of 2008"

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/michaelc131-1.htm

Michael Colunga (31 Jan 2012)
"RE: Neil--"The Tribulation Period did NOT begin in October of 2008""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, John and Doves,

Let's take a look at Daniel 9:27
"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."
Nowhere do I see the mention of a third temple.

What I do see is that when Jesus Christ returns, there will emphatically be NO TEMPLE.
It is written,
"Thus saith the LORD, The heaven [is] my throne, and the earth [is] my footstool: where [is] the house that ye build unto me? and where [is] the place of my rest?" Isaiah 66:1
Now, unless the LORD has gone blind, there is no temple. Isaiah 66 maps onto Revelation.

Great, now what in the world does HaShem mean when His servant, Daniel, writes,
"... or the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate...."?

Just maybe, "overspreading of abominations" = "widespread embracing of sin."

Can we think of a country whose sins stink to high heaven, one whose enemies have dubbed it therefore, "The Great Satan?" "Ye shall know them by their fruits." Matthew 7:16

Two things. "Out of many, one" refers to the AC having come out of the first triune democracy
with a true bicameral legislature in the world. Secondly, it is written,
"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin [is] a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34

Thus, it is abundantly clear that since the AC rules an evil nation, and is himself the epitome of evil,
God must judge the USA. His Word demands it.

Here's how it's gonna work. The Illuminati, illumined by Lucifer's intellect, have made a legally binding claim that the USA has replaced Israel. Well, let's see, if Israel is to replace the USA, then, logically, the USA must be destroyed--but on what grounds? The Devil has that worked out, too.
The sins of the USA are such that she has rejected HaShem out of hand.

What happened to Israel when they rejected God? Deuteronomy 31 harkens back to Leviticus 26.

15 "And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, [but] that ye break my covenant:
16 "I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 "And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18 "And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 "And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 "And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21 "And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins." Leviticus 26:15-21

Now, the phrase, "shall consume the eyes" in verse 16 refers to the neutron bomb. It saves bones and buildings, but it melts flesh. That is why bones are being tagged for burial in Ezekiel 39:15. There has been a nuclear war. That's the way it looks now. God help us, cause if He don't, the Devil will--over a cliff.

You get the idea.

In other words, for the overspreading of sin, he [the AC] shall cause desolation [the result of massive atomic attack] to befall the nation he commands, namely the USA.

Does that sufficiently answer your objections, brother Neil?

Maybe this can help.
Of the AC, it is written,
"For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."
"Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."
2 Corinthians 11:13-14

After Moses wrote the warning of HaShem, we hear of Our Father's tender heart.
1 "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

2 "Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.

3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

4 "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

5 "And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see [it] together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it]."

Isaiah 40:1-5

It is written,

"Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed." Isaiah 66:5

Now, if the joy of Jerusalem does not bring joy to your heart, I don't know what will.

Baruch HaShem Yeshua Ha Mashiach,
Mike C.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Neil Lipken (30 Jan 2012)

There has been considerable discussion at Five Doves about the Tribulation Period (7 years by Daniel 9:27) beginning back in October of 2008. If that was so, then the Third Temple in Jerusalem by now should be present and complete in time for Mid-Tribulation in the spring of 2012. For the antichrist, rising from a mortal wound, goes into the Temple in the middle of the 7 year Tribulation Period and claims to be God (II Thess. 2:4). But there is just one problem! THERE IS NO THIRD TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM RIGHT NOW! Why? Because the Tribulation Period has not yet begun, and will not begin until AFTER the Rapture. Then the antichrist will come on the world stage and make the Daniel 9:27 covenant, beginning the 7 year Tribulation Period. During the first half of the Tribulation the Third Temple will be built, which is yet in our future.

Also, God's two witnesses (Rev. 11) will minister during the first half of the Tribulation Period in Jerusalem. THEY ARE NOT PRESENT YET! Why? The Tribulation Period has not yet begun!

January 27th through 29th has passed without incident (sudden destruction / Rapture), and for those who still cling to the teaching that the spring of 2012 is Mid-Tribulation, in just a few months you will be proven wrong!

There is however, a strong possibility that the Rapture may happen sometime this year, as 2012 + 7 = 2019. The Great Tribulation (last 3 1/2 years of the 7 year Tribulation) is shortened by one third (see Matt. 24:21 & 22 and Rev. 8:12), so by our present time standard 2019 would actually be 2018 since one third of 3 1/2 years is one year and two months. 2018 is precisely 70 years after 1948, the year Israel returned as a nation. And remember, from the time Jesus was born until 70 AD when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem, took down the Second Temple stone by stone, and scattered the Jewish people to the nations, we also had a 70 year time period.

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL