Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2015 JESUS COMES"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/garyc127.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gary C (27 Jan 2012)
"FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2015 JESUS COMES"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2015 JESUS COMES

This article will prove from the Bible that Israel, Jerusalem and Planet Earth will be visited by God when the "Moon Turns To Blood (Lunar Eclipse)" in 2015 (Joel 2:23-31). Since God has his own definitions for his own Bible words (Matthew 4:4) it is essential to us the Kings James Version (1611 AD) (Revelation 22:18-19). This informatin is actually right in a God Approved Bible. You just need to Pray and Read It (2 Peter 1:20-21; Hebrews 4:11-12).

Before giving His Prophecy concerning the End of our World (Matthew 24:3) Jesus Christ prophecized that Israel and Jersualem would eventually "cry out" and accept Him (Matthew 23:37-39). Bible students have known that Jesus Christ would not "Come Again" until Israel (Jerusalem) Cried out for This Blessed One. Israel is the Chosen (and Elect) of God (Isaiah 45:4).

Jesus Prophesied that Jerusalem would be compassed (Luke 21:20) and trodden on by the Gentile nations (Luke 21:24). Jesus also Prophesied that there would be signs in the sun, moon stars with distress (trouble) of earth's nations. Christ said that the sea and waves would be roaring (Luke 21:25).

To understand this Prophecy we need God's Holy Ghost to show us (2 Peter 1:20-21; John 14:26; Genesis 41:16, 25). God has his own definitions of His Bible words (Matthew 4:4). In my book entitled, "Most Accurate Interpretation Of Revelation" I explain the entire Book Of Revelation and Exodus Chapter 14 verse by verse and word by word. All Of These Chapters relate to the time when Israel (Jerusalem) would Cry Out For Messiah (Matthew 23:37-39). My book is currently online for free. I encourage all to search this information and study it. I will not be able to go into such deep detail in this article. I will give you God's definitions and supporting Bible Scriptures. I will now, however, tell you exactly what will lead up to God's Coming Again When The Moon Turns To Blood In 2015 (Joel 2:1-10, 30-32).

We've already reviewed that Israel is God's Chosen and Elect (Isaiah 45:4). God's Voice is Biblically symbolized by a Trumpet and also by Trumpets. God's Voice Will Sound At The End Of Our World (Exodus 19:9-17; Matthew 24:30-34; Joel 2:1-10). God's Voice Also Roars Like A Lion. God's Voice Is The Roaring Trumpet (Amos 1:2; Amos 3:3, 6, 8, 12). God's People Will Be Gathered To Him During His Trumpet Voice Uproar. This Will Be The End Of The World. It Will Be God And His Deep Dark Sea Presence Will Compass (Surrounds, "Round About") Israel/Jerusalem (Matthew 24:30-34; Exodus 19:9-12; Amos 3:10-14; Joel 2:1-5; Exodus 20:21; John 19:14; Luke 23:43-46; Psalm 104:6; 20-30).

There are many more Bible scriptures which support this fact. I will now give you the Bible chapters for your personal and prayerful study. I cover all this information in my book, "Most Accurate Interpretation Of Revelation". I encourage all to read this book while it is currently available Free online. Here are many Bible chapters and scriptures (please realize that much of this is symbolism) which verify that it will be God Himself (The Holy Ghost) which compasses Jerusalem (Israel). It will be God's Roaring "Sea" and Trumpet Voice which Rages At This World's End (1 Chronicles 16; 1 Kings 1; 1 Peter 5; Acts 21; Amos 2; Amos 3; Ezekiel 19; Hosea 11; Isaiah 5; Isaiah 11; Isaiah 18; Isaiah 31; Isaiah 42; Jeremiah 5; Jeremaih 25; Jeremiah 31; Jeremiah 50; Jeremiah 51; Job 4; Joel 2; Joel 3; 1 Kings 7; Matthew 26; Numbers 2; Numbers 3; Proverbs 28; Psalm 22; Psalm 46; Psalm 74; Psalm 96; Psalm 98; Psalm 104; Zechariah 9). Those Bible chapters essentially show the Voice (Trumpet and Roaring) of God's Presence Surrounding (Compassing, Round About) Israel/Jerusalem at the World's End.

Israel is the Bride Of The Lamb (Jesus Christ). Bible Prophecy says that Israel Will Cry Out In Rejoicing When God's Voice (Presence) Is Heard (John 3:29). When the Bride (Israel) is finally ready to receive Her Messiah the Lamb Of God Will Come As The Fiery "Sun Of Righteousness" To End (Consummation) This World In Fire. This is why it appeared that Jesus called Elijah just before He gave the Ghost Up to God (the Spirit John 4:24). The Prophet Elijah is known for calling down fire upon the Earth (Revelation 19:7-10, 11-21; Malachi 4:1-6; Daniel 9:27; 2 Peter 3:7-12; Deuteronomy 4:24; Matthew 27:47-54; Luke 9:53-54).

God will end this world in Fiery Regeneration. He will then make New heavens and New earth (New Wine) (Matthew 9:16-17; 2 Peter 3:7-13; Revelation 21:1-5; Matthew 19:28; Titus 3:5-7; John 3:1-10; John 4:24). In 1992 God gave me the name "GAT". God made me wait 10 years until 2002 where He showed me that "GAT" means Regeneration/Transfiguration (Exodus 24:16-18; Matthew 17:1-15). I learned in 2006 that there is actually a chemical called "GAT" which is used for Regeneration. I explain this information in my book, "Most Accurate Interpretation Of Revelation". I encourage everyone to search, find and read this book for free online. Soon it will be removed as I now have a publisher.

In late 2011 God finally gave me the "OK" to totally interpret the Book of Revelation with His definitions. I was thrilled and very much up for the challenge. You can see God's "GAT (Fire Heat)" Regeneration at 1 Kings Chapter 1. Be sure to notice how the Uproar occurs with the Trumpet (Voice Of God). This is exactly what Luke Chapter 21 and Matthew 24:30-34 Prophecizes.

So does the Bible give a time frame or date of God's Coming Presence to Earth? Yes it does. And we all should Thank-God for His Faithfulness. Many people who apply this information will gain Life in Heaven because God allowed His Prophecies to be Revealed (Amos 3:6-7, 8-10). He is a Good God and Is Worthy To Be Praised (Psalm 18:3).

Before we go to the Date and Time Frame that the Lord has given, we must talk about God's "Ensign". The Ensign is the Person God appoints to Prepare His People.

Moses was an Ensign and was known for the Serpent, Pharaoh and Egypt (Exodus 4:3; Exodus 7:10; Numbers 21:9-11).

Jesus Christ was an Ensign and is associated with Egypt, the Serpent and the Beast (John 3:14; Numbers 21:9-11; Matthew 2:13-15; Revelation 11:7- .

Pharaoh of Egypt Is Leviathan Who Is Associated With God's Deep Dark Sea (River) Presence, Serpents, Lions And Dragons (Ezekiel 29:3; Psalm 104: 6, 20-30; Job 38:1-2; Job 41: 1-34; Exodus 20:21; Isaiah 27:1; Isaiah 36:6; Revelation 13:1-11; Job 1:1-10; Job 2:1-10).

The Apostle Paul was also associated with God's Presence (Temple), God's Voice (Uproar), Egypt a Serpent and a Viper "God Beast Man" situation (Acts 21:26-39; Acts 28:3-6).

God will always raise up a human "Ensign" as He moves Israel (Jerusalem) toward accepting Its Messiah. Notice how the Serpent's "Hiss" is associated with this "Ensign" or "End Sign (Sign That The End Is Upon Us)" (Isaiah 5:26; Isaiah 11:10, 12; Isaiah 18:3; Isaiah 31:9; Zechariah 9:16).

To Reiterate: At the World's End God will "raise up" an "Ensign" who will have connections to Egypt and the Dark (Sea) Presence of God (Exodus 20:21; Psalm 104:6, 20-30). This "Ensign's" essential duty is to push or move God's people to where He wants them to be. Psalm Chapter 104 details God's Heavenly Kingdom of Angels and His Deep Sea Dark Kingdom which is led by Leviathan (Psalm 104:1-5, 6, 20-30; Psalm 41:1-34). If you were to use a search engine and type, " what influenced the writing of Psalm 104" you would learn about the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten. He amazingly resembles a present world ruler. I go into fuller and deeper detail in my book, "Most Accurate Interpretation Of Revelation".

The Bible does given a Time Frame For The Coming Presence Of The Lord. Let's turn to and read Matthew 26:1-5.

And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,

The key words here are "Pass" or "Pass Over" and "Jesus had Finished (or the End)".

Ye know that after two days is [the feast of] the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. ]

I won't have time to deeply explain this. The two "days" are two thousand years (2 Peter 3:7-12) since Christ's Crucifixion. In other words this scripture is talking about our 21 Century when God Would Come Again.

So would God Come Again On A Pass Over Feast?

Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,

According to this verse there will definitely be a gathering on a Pass Over.

And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill [him].

We previously examined how God's people will be "taken" or "gathered" by God during His Trumpet Like Voice. The word "Subtil" and Craft (Mark 14:1) are both references to Satan (Genesis 3:1; 2 Corinthians 12:16). Once again it will be this "Ensign" (the Serpent of Egypt) that God will raise up to "take" Israel into God's Deep Dark Presence (the Sea) (Exodus 20:17-21; Exodus Chapter 14).

But they said, Not on the feast [day], lest there be an uproar among the people.

There will be 6 amazing Eclipes between 2014 adn 2015. Four of these Eclipses will be Lunar Eclipses. (Blood Moon). The other 2 Eclipses will be Solar Eclipses. The only other times this has happened in the Twentieth (20th) Century was when Israel declared Independence as a Nation (194 and when Israel won the Six (6) Day War (1967). Mark 14:2 informs us that Israel (Jerusalem) will gather by the Pass Over of 2015-April 4, 2015 (Which is a Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse-Joel 2:30-32; Luke 21:25) to accept Jesus Christ as Messiah. Yet it will not be until the Feast Of Trumpets (God's Voice) when the Uproar or Uprising (Rising Upward To God's Presence) will God actually Come With Elijah's Fire Upon The Earth (Joel 2:1-3; Deuteronomy 4:24; Daniel 9:27; Revelation 19:17-21; Malachi 4:1-6; Daniel 3:6-26). This "Uproar Of The Sea" will Occur On The Feast Of Trumpets September 13, 2015 (Luke 21:25).

The Bible does associate the number 13 with entering (or passing over into) God's Presence (Heaven). Notice the words "Upward (Heaven) and "Redemption/Redeemed (Luke 21:2 ". You can review those Bible Chapters and Verses Here (Numbers 3:43, 46; Numbers 29:13-14). People who read my book will know why I'm pointing out the Bullock that must be burned during God's Trumpet Voice Regeneration (Matthew 19:28; Numbers 3:43, 46; Numbers 29:13-14). This is a neighborhood fire which took place on January 1, 2012 and was further confirmation that I am speaking what God has given me. You can view the details here http://www.webspawner.com/users/israeljerusalemjesus/

So does the Bible say that when God Regenerates (bringing Israel into God's Presence) that Earth's time will stop? Yes it does. Just read Jeremiah 31:35-36.

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, [and] the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts [is] his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, [then] the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

During The Presence Of God And His Trumpet Voice (2015) Heaven and Earth Will Depart Like Scolls (Writings/Ordinances). Time Will Then Be Eternity And Not Based On Rotation Around The Sun (Isaiah 34:4; Revelation 6:14; 2 Peter 3:7-12).

As unfaithful and immoral we humans of planet Earth are, God Has Remained Faithful (1 Corinthians 1:19; 1 Corinthians 10:13; John 3:16). The Holy Bible and Signs In The Heavens Proves That God Is Coming Soon And Will No Longer Delay (Luke 21:25; Revelation 10:6-7).This article can be freely edited and utilized as long as credit is given to its author (Gary Colin).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com